PDA

View Full Version : Cabo Wabo Tequila

Hecubus
11-14-2004, 09:54 PM
Just got back from Tahoe. Kickass weekend with the wife & friends!! Saw a little bit of the Night Ranger show for free....

Anyway. We're eating dinner in the hard rock, & I hit the head & when I get back my buddy has bought the table shots of Cabo Wabo.
After thanking (and cursing him under my breath) him, we did the shots & what I want to know is: What's the big deal? This stuff is crap. It's got NOTHING on Patron.

rustoffa
11-14-2004, 10:23 PM
I hear ya Hec, if you're gonna spend money like that go with some Corazon, etc. Personally, I stick with the blanco's 'cause they look like water and smoothness counts.

Moving to non.

DeadOrAlive
11-14-2004, 10:30 PM
YOU GOT TO SEE NIGHT RANGER!?!? You lucky bastard!! lol!!

Hecubus
11-14-2004, 10:43 PM
Cool show, man. They pulled all the hits out... Didn't stay for all of it, though. I was kicking some ass on the craps tables, so I was itchin to get back there.

Nickdfresh
11-15-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Hecubus
Just got back from Tahoe. Kickass weekend with the wife & friends!! Saw a little bit of the Night Ranger show for free....

Anyway. We're eating dinner in the hard rock, & I hit the head & when I get back my buddy has bought the table shots of Cabo Wabo.
After thanking (and cursing him under my breath) him, we did the shots & what I want to know is: What's the big deal? This stuff is crap. It's got NOTHING on Patron.

I've had it and it truly is overpriced shit water. Okay it's not bad, but I think Spammy wants like $30 a bottle for this swill.

Viking
11-15-2004, 08:03 PM
Shit, I saw it for $40 a pop in Greenville, SC last month. It's palatable, but it ain't $40 a fifth palatable. My little sister got me a bottle of Fat Boy's reposado a couple of Christmases ago - had a decent balance of smoothness and spice to it. Made a good bucket of margaritas. I'm more of a bourbon man than a tequila man, but as long as it ain't that fucking peat moss-bog water Scotch, I'm drinkin'. :D

Nickdfresh
11-15-2004, 09:16 PM
If it's signed by Mikey it goes for $120.

BigBadBrian
11-15-2004, 10:09 PM
The stuff is average....mediocre.

Coyote
11-16-2004, 03:16 AM
Just like Sammy...

jojo2371
12-31-2004, 06:38 PM
was wonderin when word was gonna get around that sams booze was just average at best !!!!!!!! lol

FORD
12-31-2004, 09:44 PM
Shit's $50 a bottle here. Never been that tempted to try a shot at that price.

CROWBAR
01-01-2005, 01:37 AM
You would be wastin' yo time Ford! As it's donkey piss!

chunkashin!!
01-01-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Hecubus

Yea, Had the shit over here once,.. Its shit, its made by spammy fat shit, and it aint got NUTTIN on the mexicans real tequilla. Waste of fucking money and time.

tydhurst
01-04-2005, 07:11 PM
It's apprantly supposed to be realy good. A tequila drinkers tequila. I mean, think aobut it, the fat fuck must know his sauce.

chunkashin!!
01-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by tydhurst
It's apprantly supposed to be realy good. A tequila drinkers tequila. I mean, think about it, the fat fuck must know his sauce.

Mabey, But im a now and again tequilla drinker.

tydhurst
01-04-2005, 07:21 PM
so am i

chunkashin!!
01-04-2005, 07:28 PM
so am i

Are you? Never seen you drink before in my life... Ah well then. Next ones on me!

MAX
01-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Honestly, it's just alright. Patron silver is the real deal.

http://www.wineandliquorcourier.com/tequila/images/patron_blanc_146.gif

However, it's a lot more expensive than Sam's swill.

:gulp:

tydhurst
01-04-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by chunkashin!!
Are you? Never seen you drink before in my life... Ah well then. Next ones on me!

I've never seen you listen to Van Halen in my life. There's a first time for everything.

chunkashin!!
01-04-2005, 07:45 PM
I've never seen you listen to Van Halen in my life. There's a first time for everything.

True, Yet again, when was the last time we hung out properly? That was a loooong time ago. and all my music's over In thurso, you've never been there. And over here all my music's on my PC, when you were here at my house... you were no where NEAR my PC, Anyways what you tryin to do? Send me to the pen?

tydhurst
01-04-2005, 07:47 PM
Dunno. Depends. You might like it there. Give it a go!

Nickdfresh
01-04-2005, 07:51 PM
It's apprantly supposed to be realy good. A tequila drinkers tequila. I mean, think aobut it, the fat fuck must know his sauce.

Way over rated by Spammy propaganda. Not bad, good actually...But not $40-$50 a bottle good! How many pounds is it in England, it has to be outrageously expensive across the pond. Quite frankly it's way overpriced here.

tydhurst
01-04-2005, 07:52 PM
Dunno, how much did it cost in Thurso?

chunkashin!!
01-04-2005, 07:53 PM
Dunno. Depends. You might like it there. Give it a go!

Fuck you buddy :)

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Way over rated by Spammy propaganda. Not bad, good actually...But not $40-$50 a bottle good! How many pounds is it in England, it has to be outrageously expensive across the pond. Quite frankly it's way overpriced here.

Thats a shitload for shit tequilla.... Especially since its made by spammy hagar...

David Van Via
01-04-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

$40-$50 dollars would be about £75-£80 (rough estimation)!

tydhurst
01-04-2005, 07:55 PM
You'll never know Chunk until you've tried it, you liked twisted sister, you might like van Hagar, they're basically the same band but Hagar's in drag for one of them, and i dont know what he looks like in twisted sister (ho ho)

chunkashin!!
01-04-2005, 08:02 PM
You'll never know Chunk until you've tried it, you liked twisted sister, you might like van Hagar, they're basically the same band but Hagar's in drag for one of them, and i dont know what he looks like in twisted sister (ho ho)

I have had Cabbo Whabbo, over in my loacl pub they had it, Fat head the proceded to shout "I CANT DRIVE FIFTY FIVE", then I punched him in the neck, at that point i found out he had bought 2 shots of the stuff, We had them, then we had Jacky-d and coke to get some good stuff down us... the we put on Jump on the jukebox.. so I have had it and it and i thought it wasnt good. But thats what I think,.

And van Hagar... Fad head had enough on his computer to make me sick, I HATE IT.

Originally posted by David Van Via
$40-$50 dollars would be about £75-£80 (rough estimation)!

No, it be more like 30, theres more pound per dollar, roughly £1 is $1.50

chunkashin!!
01-04-2005, 08:04 PM

I liked twisted sister? I liked ONE SONG!! It was "I wanna rock" from GTA Vice city... Vice city had Yankee Rose on it too..

David Van Via
Oh yeah, fuck it's to early, I got my Pound and dollars mixed up. Ah well back to school for me!

tydhurst
YOU PUT COKE IN JACK DANIELS????? PAUL'S DAD'S GONNA KILL YOU!

David Van Via
01-04-2005, 08:07 PM
You put coke in Jack Daniels, ah well.

Keep these sort of arguements in the bar, some people actually might want to talk about Cabo Wabo!

tydhurst
01-04-2005, 08:08 PM
who?

chunkashin!!
01-04-2005, 08:09 PM
YOU PUT COKE IN JACK DANIELS????? PAUL'S DAD'S GONNA KILL YOU!

Hey, I didnt, Fad head did and he's a fuckin moron!

David Van Via
I don't know!! There's some strange people out there!

tydhurst
So many strange people in Thurso!

chunkashin!!
01-04-2005, 08:14 PM
So many strange people in Thurso!

Fat head is strange. Hes also knows as chon-chee or John swanson.

tydhurst
01-04-2005, 08:16 PM
Oh yeah... That guy!

chunkashin!!
01-04-2005, 08:18 PM
Oh yeah... That guy!

Yea, THAT guy...

tydhurst
01-04-2005, 08:23 PM
He added himself to my MSN contacts list again! I'm not chuffed!

chunkashin!!
01-05-2005, 02:16 PM
He added himself to my MSN contacts list again! I'm not chuffed!

Dont be a coward and just tell him to fuck off, problem solved! :)

RuzDNailz
02-27-2005, 05:48 AM
Is there at least a worm in that cabo wabo tequila? Last 2 tequilas
I got trashed off had one.