PDA

View Full Version : McDonald's Bad for you? Nah.....

Full Bug
01-31-2004, 03:18 PM
What Happens When You Eat Only Fast Food
30-Jan-2004

Filmmaker Morgan Spurlock surprised audiences at the Sundance Film Festival with his film "Super Size Me," about his 30 day diet of eating nothing but McDonald's, in order to find out if American obesity is tied to fast foods. He gained 25 pounds on the diet and his liver began to fail.
In Newsweek, Brian Braiker quotes Spurlock as saying, "My body just basically falls apart over the course of this diet. I start to get tired; I start to get headaches; my liver basically starts to fill up with fat because there's so much fat and sugar in this food. My blood sugar skyrockets, my cholesterol goes up off the charts, my blood pressure becomes completely unmanageable… I didn't eat anything [else]—no gum, no candy, not even a Tic Tac—everything that I put in my mouth came from over the counter at McDonald's. Even the water."

He saw three different doctors during his month-long fast food diet, and each one did blood tests on him, and they all agreed that not only was he getting fat, his health was deteriorating rapidly. His diet also affected his mood, turning him into a "food junkie." His girlfriend, who's a vegan, could barely tolerate him during this period. He says, "I would eat and I would feel so good because I would get all that sugar and caffeine and fat and I would feel great. And an hour later I would just crash—I would hit the wall and be angry and depressed and upset."

Full Bug
01-31-2004, 03:21 PM
Surprised? Not me, I gave up eating that crap years ago, its not real food, have felt that way for years.......
I like the french fries, nothing else.....

DLR7884
01-31-2004, 03:32 PM
Yet these fucking fat shits who eat this stuff all the time have the nerve to sue fast food chains.

Fuck you! You fat, filthy hogs. Get some self control and eat a salad or go to the grocery store.

I'm not saying they need to eat tofu dogs or sprouts, but for Christ's sake think before you shove fried lard down your fat fucking mouths.

"Does this shirt make me look fat?"

No, your fat makes you look fat, you fucking fat shit.

DLR7884
Fast food doesn't make people fat...the lack of self control that a fat ass has makes them fat!

Sarge
01-31-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Yet these fucking fat shits who eat this stuff all the time have the nerve to sue fast food chains.

Fuck you! You fat, filthy hogs. Get some self control and eat a salad or go to the grocery store.

I'm not saying they need to eat tofu dogs or sprouts, but for Christ's sake think before you shove fried lard down your fat fucking mouths.

DLR7884
Fast food doesn't make people fat...the lack of self control that a fat ass has makes them fat!

Dude you are fucking hilarious...

DLR7884
01-31-2004, 03:37 PM
Thank you :)

I hope you at least agree with part of what I posted.

DLR7884
Fuckin' fatties.

Viking
01-31-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884:

DLR7884

LMFAO Amen. Anybody that thinks that shit is healthy enough to eat 24/7 needs a check-up from the neck-up. :D I try to avoid it like the plague, but I still gotta have my Taco Bell fix once in a while.

rustoffa
01-31-2004, 04:18 PM
The rollerblading basketball players in the one commercial are funny."I'm lovin' it!-ba-da-bop-bah-bah"........."yo dog,I think you got shit runnin' down your leg.