PDA

View Full Version : someone's blazin'

Ally_Kat
11-17-2004, 12:13 AM
I honestly thought I was insane before.

Walking home at 7:40pm, I coulda have sworn I smelt pot in the air. I dismissed it as someone burning garbage from renovations like they tend to do here.

Then around 9 I sat in my living room and the smell was stronger.

So now I'm sitting online when my friend who lives on the other side of the cemetary from me asks if it smells like pot up by me.

Thank God I'm not alone.

But now I'm trying to rack my brain on how the hell it could be so widespread.

That and I'm starting not to feel well cuz of it.

Only in New York

scottydabodi
11-17-2004, 12:22 AM
Yeah, I got the smell of pot too here... wait, it's my neighbor on the adjacent balcony... what a pothead...

sambo
11-17-2004, 12:24 AM
Ally - not only in New York... it's happening in Australia as well. People are becoming more blazé about smoking in public..

Ally_Kat
11-17-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by sambo
Ally - not only in New York... it's happening in Australia as well. People are becoming more blazé about smoking in public..

but mysteriously strong throughout all of town? We're not talking as if one person next door lit up. We're talking all night and really strong. There's a whole cemetary between me and my friend. I really cannot think of how the hell it's here and there.

scottydabodi
11-17-2004, 12:46 AM
Pothead Graverobbers, maybe?

ashstralia
11-17-2004, 09:25 AM
cops might be doing a 'bust
burn off', over here they
bring c.c.'s, salsa,
and bob marley c.d's.....

just like the simpsons

'jammin!!!'

CROWBAR
11-17-2004, 12:36 PM
Relax. Back in the day before everyone moved indoors to grow, it was common place for the cops to "eradicate" an outdoor plot by torching it. Sad but true!

Potheads from miles around would gather and get a good contact high. I would say something similiar happened around you, although you don't hear about those much anymore.

SoCalChelle
11-17-2004, 01:16 PM
It was DLR, drving around town in his ambulance ;)

ODShowtime
11-17-2004, 02:04 PM
probably the cops burning their stash. bastards.