PDA

View Full Version : Massive Tunnels, Weapons Cache Found

Big Train
11-17-2004, 01:59 PM
They are reporting on Fox that soldiers in Fallujah have found a series of interconnecting tunnels between buildings and a very large cache of weapons (RPG's, SAM's, Anti Aircraft guns, ammo for everything and AK's). The soldiers were suprised by what they had available to them.

This is how I feel about WMD"s.....eventually we are going to stumble on them. These were just random buildings in Fallujah. With a country the size of Texas, covered in sand, at some point we will find them, if they are in the country. No doubt in my mind.

ODShowtime
11-17-2004, 02:11 PM
These were probably built and stocked by Saddam as opposed to the resistance.

Nickdfresh
11-17-2004, 02:13 PM
I think if that were the case some scientists would have talked already.

Big Train
11-17-2004, 02:35 PM
Not if they or there families were still living there. You either get killed there or set yourself on fire in the US apparently....I'd keep my mouth shut too.

Roth-Halen
11-17-2004, 03:05 PM
OOOOOOPppps! Wrong thread!

Switch84
11-17-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Roth-Halen
OOOOOOPppps! Wrong thread!

:D LMMFAOBT!

FORD
11-17-2004, 04:19 PM
What was that all about? :confused:

FORD
11-17-2004, 04:26 PM
Anyway......

These conventional weapons statshes have been popping up all over the place. No doubt the tunnel networks have been there for years, probably of Saddam's design. The weapons themselves could have been stashed there all this time, or they could be the ones that escaped from the facilities that the BCE didn't feel like guarding.

Either way, you can't accuse Hussein of being a dumbass for planning strategiacally with the implementation of such tunnels.