PDA

View Full Version : For those who think War is a game

Sarge
01-31-2004, 05:29 PM
Video (http://www.consumptionjunction.com/downloads/cj_31267.wmv)

War sucks...
But.. that being said I am glad it is them and not us..
Sarge

Viking
01-31-2004, 06:33 PM
They definitely got their shit blown away one by one. Imagine what the last guy was thinking while he watched the other two get blown into worm chow. :gun:

Cathedral
01-31-2004, 08:11 PM
That last dude was seriously trying to hide....That night vision shit rules for that sort of mission, eh?

I'd like to know who the targets were, what was their nationality?

FORD
01-31-2004, 09:29 PM
I'd say that was a lttle too much fire power just to kill three guys. Don't they make regular ol' bullets anymore?? :confused:

FORD
01-31-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Viking
They definitely got their shit blown away one by one. Imagine what the last guy was thinking while he watched the other two get blown into worm chow. :gun:

My guess would be Allah, get me the fuck outa here!!

Allah answered his request, but not the way he would have wanted.

Sarge
01-31-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
That last dude was seriously trying to hide....That night vision shit rules for that sort of mission, eh?

I'd like to know who the targets were, what was their nationality?

The title was take this towelheads..

FORD
01-31-2004, 09:45 PM
It was in Iraq, I'm pretty sure. They actually played this video on TV a week or two ago, believe it or not. ABC 6:00 news, I think.

Cathedral
01-31-2004, 09:52 PM
Not a whole lot they were gonna do about it anyway, lol...

One of the dudes looked like he was dancing for a second there, and then *BLAM*...lights out...

John Ashcroft
01-31-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I'd say that was a lttle too much fire power just to kill three guys. Don't they make regular ol' bullets anymore?? :confused:

Dude, you just don't get it do you?

Man, you're sympathizing with soldiers (which you see as simply white figures) that would most likely slit an American G.I.'s throat from ear to ear and hang his head as a trophy if given the chance. These "elite" republican guard troops (and a whole shit load of every-day troops) murdered, raped, tortured, and pillaged their way through Kuwait like it was some kind of sick sport. You should be offended by the video. You should feel sick to your stomach. You should pray that this kind of barbarity will never ever be necessary again so long as you and your children's children live. A peaceful world is the world that both liberals AND FUCKING CONSERVATIVES want to assure for future generations! The difference between us is that you think appeasment is the answer to these situations. You seem to be willing to accept torture, rape, maiming, and murder so long as you don't have to witness it in a nice, tidy thermal image (or God forbid, video). GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!! DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT FORCE IS WHAT'S RESPECTED BY MURDEROUS ZEALOTS??? It's the only thing that's been proven effective in stopping murderous dictatorships.

War is fucking hell. And you've only witnessed a fucking minute fraction of a fraction of the brutality witnessed by the people living under the heel of military thugs and dictatorships on a daily fucking basis. These soldiers raped, tortured, and killed their fellow citizens while carrying out Saddam's orders.

I wonder if the children killed under Saddam had such a quick death?

Cathedral
01-31-2004, 10:22 PM
Saddam's kids apparently did. I wonder if he even shed a tear over them given the fact that it was his own lifestyle and brutality that cost them their lives in the end.

Those two were monsters of his creation and their demise doesn't even speak to the hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians they brutalized, raped, mamed, and murdered.