rustoffa
01-31-2004, 08:11 PM
I'm lookin' for Josey Wales
That'd be me,you a bounty hunter?
A man's gotta make a livin'.
Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy.

lucky wilbury
02-01-2004, 12:43 AM
this whole scene is my favorite and contains to many great quotes to list separatly:

Hooper X: For years in this industry, whenever an African American character, hero or villain, is introduced USUALLY by my white artist names. They got SLAPPED with racist names that singled them out as Negros! Now--my book, "White-Hating Coon", don't have any of that bull-shit. The hero's name is Maleequa and he's descended from the black tribe that established the first society on the planet while all you European motherfuckers were all hiding out in caves n'shit, terrified of the sun. He's a strong role-model that a young black reader can look up to. 'Cause I'm here to tell ya: the chickens are coming home to roost, y'all. The black man is no longer going to be playing the minstrel in the medium of comics and sci-fi fantasy. We're keeping it real! And we're going to get respect by any means necessary.

Holden : Ah, c'mon, that's a bunch of horseshit! Lando Calrissian was a black guy, y'know, he got to fly the Millenium Falcon! What's the matter with you!

Hooper: Who said that?

Holden: I did. Lando Calrissian is a positive role-model in the realm of science fiction fantasy.

Hooper: Hey, FUCK Lando Calrissian!

Hooper: Uncle-Tom ******, heh. It's always some white boy got to invoke the holy trinity. Bust this! Those movies are about how the white man keeps the brother-man down--even in a galaxy far far away. Check this shit. You got cracker farmboy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy blond hair blue eyes. Then you got Darth Vader, blackest brother in the galaxy. Nubian god!

Banky : What's a nubian?

Hooper: Shut the fuck up! Now. Vader, he's a spiritual brother, down with the force and all that good shit. Then this cracker Skywalker gets his hands on a lightsaber, and the boy decides HE'S gonna run the whole fucking universe! Gets a whole KLAN of whites together and they go bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star! Now what the fuck do you call that?

Banky: Intergalatic civil war?

Hooper: Gentrification!! They gonna drive out the black element to make the galaxy quote-unquote safe for white folks! In "Jedi," the most insulting installment when Vader's beautiful black visage is SULLIED when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty old white man! They trying to tell us that deep inside, we all wants to be WHITE!!!

Banky: Well, isn't that true?
(Hooper quickly grows furious, pulls out a gun, releases the safety, kicks over the podium and shoots Banky several times, and Banky falls, clutching his chest. All the other speakers and audience members (excluding Holden and Alyssa who we are about to meet) dive for cover or scatter screaming as...)

Hooper: (shooting into the air): Black rage!!! Black rage!!! I kill all white folks I lay my motherfuckin' eyes on!!

Viking
02-01-2004, 12:55 AM
[b]"Never mind that shit, here comes Mongo!!!!!!!!"[b/] :D :D :D

Viking
02-01-2004, 12:56 AM
"Never mind that shit, here comes Mongo!!!!!!!!" :D :D :D

Ally_Kat
02-01-2004, 01:02 AM
I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

Sarge
02-01-2004, 01:05 AM
Full Metal Jacket.. I love that one

lucky wilbury
02-01-2004, 01:07 AM
that whole movie is laced with quotes that are good. same with appocolypse now and platoon.

Seshmeister
02-01-2004, 01:15 AM
From Glengarry Glen Ross or as the cast called it 'Death of a fucking salesman'

ROMA
(to Williamson)
You stupid fucking cunt. You,
Williamson...I'm talking to you,
shithead...You just cost me six
thousand dollars.
(pause)
Six thousand dollars. And one
Cadillac. That's right. What are
you going to do about it? What are
you goin to do about it, asshole.
You fucking shit. Where did you
learn your trade. You stupid
fucking cunt. You idiot. Whoever
told you you could work with men?

BAYLEN
Could I...

ROMA
I'm going to have your job, shithead.
I'm going downtown and talk to
Mitch and Murrray, and I'm going to
Lemkin. I don't care whose nephew
you are, who you know, whose dick
you're sucking on. You're going
out, I swear to you, you're going...

BAYLEN
Hey, fella, let's get this done...

ROMA
Anyone in this office lives on
their wits...
(to Baylen)
I'm going to be with you in a
second.
(to Williamson)
What you're hired for is to help
us--does that seem clear to you?
(MORE)

ROMA (CONT'D)
To help us. Not to fuck us up...to
help men who are going out there to
try to earn a living. You fairy.
You company man...I'll tell you
something else. I hope you knocked
the joint off, I can tell our
friend here something might help
him catch you.
(starts into the room)
You want to learn the first rule
you'd know if you ever spent a day
in your life...you never open your
mouth till you know what the shot
is.
(pause)
You fucking child...

Roma goes to the inner room

Sarge
02-01-2004, 01:19 AM
another good movie!
Watched that one years ago in film class

DLR7884
02-01-2004, 01:23 AM
Captain O'Hagan: I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."
Mac: Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy stuff on the wall and the mozzarella sticks?
Farva: You mean Shenanigans?
Rabbit: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
[As they hand the Captain their pistols]

DLR7884
Just watched "Super Troopers" tonight....

Viking
02-01-2004, 02:28 AM
Does anybody else besides me own an official R-rated R. Lee Ermey Marine doll? :D :D :D

lucky wilbury
02-01-2004, 03:43 AM
MR. GARRISON’S CLASSROOM

ALL KIDS:

Shut your fucking face, uncle fucker

You’re a boner-biting bastard, uncle fucker

You’re a- [all stop singing abruptly as Mr. Garrison walks in]

MR. GARRISON: Okay, children, let’s take our seats. We have a lot to learn today. [to Mr. Hat] We sure do, Mr. Hat. Okay, children, let’s start the day with a few new math problems. What is five times two?…C’mon children, don’t be shy. Just give it your best shot. Yes, Clyde?

CLYDE: Twelve?

MR. GARRISON: Okay. Now let’s try to get an answer from someone who’s not a complete retard. Anyone?…Come on, don’t be shy.

KYLE: I think I know the answer, Mr. Garrison.

CARTMAN: [mocking Kyle]

KYLE: Shut-up, fatboy!

CARTMAN: ‘ey! Don’t call me fat, you fuckin’ Jew!

MR. GARRISON: Eric! Did you just say the F-word?

CARTMAN: "Jew"?

KYLE: No, he’s talkin’ about "fuck." You can’t say "fuck" in school, you fuckin’ fatass.

MR. GARRISON: Kyle!

CARTMAN: Why the fuck not?

MR. GARRISON: Eric!

STAN: Dude, you just said "fuck" again!

MR. GARRISON: Stanley!

KENNY: Fuck.

MR. GARRISON: Kenny!

CARTMAN: What’s the big deal? It doesn’t hurt anybody. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

MR. GARRISON: How would you like to go see the school counselor?

CARTMAN: How would you like to suck my balls?

KIDS: [gasping]

MR. GARRISON: What did you say?

CARTMAN: Oh, I-I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Actually, what I said was: [speaking through bullhorn] "How would you like, to suck my balls, Mr. Garrison?"

KYLE: Holy shit, dude.

lucky wilbury
02-01-2004, 03:44 AM
SADDAM: Hey, relax, guy!

SATAN: [referring to TV] Oh, there’s nothing on.

SADDAM: You just get cranky when you talk, that’s all.

SATAN: I’m not cranky!

ANCHOR: What started as a spat between The United States and Canada is quickly turning into World War III.

SADDAM: World War III?

SATAN: Shh.

ANCHOR: Terrance and Phillip are going to be put to death for crimes against humanity. The time of execution has-

SATAN: [clicking off TV] It has come to be! The Four Horsemen are drawing nigh! The time of prophesy is upon us!

SADDAM: Ah, I love when you get all biblical, Satan! You know exactly how to turn my crank.

SATAN: No, I’m being serious. It is the seventh sign.

SADDAM: What?

SATAN: Behold. The first signs of my reign have all come true: the fall of an empire, the coming of a comet. And now, when the blood of these Canadians touches American soil, it will be our time to rise.

SADDAM: Yeah! Yeah! Man, I’m getting’ so hot! Let’s fuck!

SATAN: Do you always think about sex? I’m talkin’ about very important stuff, here.

SADDAM: Ah, I’m just excited about taking over the world! Come on!

SATAN: Is sex the only thing that matters to you?

SADDAM: I love you.

SATAN: I want to believe that.

SADDAM: So whaddya say we shut off that light and get close, huh?…Yeah, you like that, don’t you, bitch?

lucky wilbury
02-01-2004, 03:45 AM
STAN: [lagging behind] Chef, how do you make a woman like you more than any other guy?

CHEF: Oh, that’s easy. You just gotta find the clitoris.

STAN: Huh?

CHEF: Ooops!

STAN: What does that mean, "…find the clitoris"?

CHEF: Uh…uh, forget I said anything. Move along, children, you’re holdin’ up the line.

STAN: You guys! Do you know where I can find the…"clitoris"?

KYLE: The what?

CARTMAN: What, is that like finding Jesus, or something?

lucky wilbury
02-01-2004, 03:46 AM
KYLE: Okay. We can use my dad’s computer to call all the kids together.

STAN: Wait. Before we put a message out, do a search on the word, "Clitoris."

KYLE: Oh, okay…"Found: eight million pages with the word, ‘Clitoris.’"

STAN: Wow!

KYLE: I’ll just try the first one. "You must be eighteen to enter this website." Okay. "Welcome to ‘German Sick Fetish Video.’ If you are under eighteen, do not--" well, okay…

GERMAN: Do my sheiza game!

KYLE: Dude! It’s a lady getting pooed on!

STAN: Whoa! Is it Cartman’s mom?

CARTMAN: Oh, very funny.

KYLE: Hey! It is Cartman’s mom!

GERMAN: Essen mein sheiza.

LIAN: All-righty, then!

CARTMAN: Aw, son of a bitch! [gets shocked] Ow!

IKE: Ba-ba-ba-ba

KYLE: Get outta here, Ike. You’re too young for this stuff.

IKE: Bull shit.

STAN: What’s he doing, now?

GERMAN: Essen mein sheiza.

LIAN: Okey-dokey!

CHILDREN: [watching video] Oh! [gagging]

GERMAN: [undecipherable]

STAN: Click it off, dude! Click it off! Dude, what the fuck is wrong with German people?

CARTMAN: All right, all right. Let’s just do what we came here to do, and put a message out to kids.

KYLE: Okay. Let’s see, I’ve gotta put out an all-access e-mail…god damn your mom sucks, Cartman.

CARTMAN: Just get to the message board!

SilvioDante
02-01-2004, 04:10 AM
I want this guy dead! I want his family dead! I want his house burned to the ground! I want to go there in the middle of the night and piss on his ashes!

Mr Badguy
02-01-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
I'm lookin' for Josey Wales
That'd be me,you a bounty hunter?
A man's gotta make a livin'.
Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy.

YES!

Gunman to Tuco:
"Do you know you have face worth two thousand dollars?"

Clint (unseen):
"Yeah, but you don`t look like the one who`ll collect it."

From "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"

Mr Badguy
02-01-2004, 04:38 PM
Marcellus Wallace "Ooh Ooh Ooh..."

Zed "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

From "Pulp fiction"

Sarge
02-01-2004, 04:54 PM
"Step Aside Butch"

Another great line from Pulp Fiction..

rustoffa
02-01-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
YES!

Gunman to Tuco:
"Do you know you have face worth two thousand dollars?"

Clint (unseen):
"Yeah, but you don`t look like the one who`ll collect it."

From "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly"

Yep!
Tuco to store owner:And some rope....good rope,It's got to hold the weight of a pig":D

High Life Man
02-01-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Viking
Does anybody else besides me own an official R-rated R. Lee Ermey Marine doll? :D :D :D

Sure do!

Little Texan
02-02-2004, 01:23 AM
There are several from Pulp Fiction, but my favorite is...

Jules: What does Marcellus Wallace look like? Brett: What? Jules: [pointing his gun] Say "what" again. SAY "WHAT" AGAIN! I dare you, I double dare you, motherfucker! Say "what" one more goddamn time! Brett: He's b-b-black... Jules: Go on. Brett: He's bald... Jules: Does he look like a bitch? Brett: What? [Jules shoots Brett in shoulder] Jules: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH? Brett: NO! Jules: Then why you trying to fuck him like a bitch, Brett? Brett: I didn't! Jules: Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to fuck him. And Marcellus Wallace don't like to be fucked by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace.

Little Texan
02-02-2004, 01:26 AM
Another favorite, Ezekiel 25:17...

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

twonabomber
02-02-2004, 01:56 AM
the whole "whaddaya mean i'm funny?" part of Goodfellas.

Golden AWe
02-02-2004, 08:12 AM
Another great scene from Pulp fiction is when Bruce Willis character asks Marcellus if he's ok after being fucked in the ass..."I'M PRETTY FUCKIN' FAR FROM OK!"

Clockwork Orange is also full of great quotes...

"The Durango 95 purred away real horrorshow, a nice warm vibratey feeling all through your guttiwuts."
listen (http://koti.mbnet.fi/badbee/wavs/guttiwuts.wav)

"Um, no time for the old in-out, love. I've just come to read the meter."

and the movie-ending:"I was cured all right."

SilvioDante
02-02-2004, 08:22 AM
Dante Hicks: You said you only had sex with three different guys; you never mentioned him!
Veronica Loughran: Because I never HAD sex with him.
Dante Hicks: You sucked his dick!
Veronica Loughran: We went out a few times. We never had sex but we fooled around.
Dante Hicks: Oh my God, WHY did you tell me you only had sex with three different guys?
Veronica Loughran: Because I DID only have sex with three different guys; that doesn't mean I didn't just go with people.
Dante Hicks: Oh my God, I feel so nauseous!
Veronica Loughran: I'm sorry, Dante, I thought you understood!
Dante Hicks: I did understand! I understood that you had sex with three different guys and that's all you said!
Veronica Loughran: Please calm down.
Dante Hicks: How many?
Veronica Loughran: Dante...
Dante Hicks: How many dicks have you sucked?
Veronica Loughran: Let it go!
Dante Hicks: How many?
Veronica Loughran: All right, shut up a second and I'll tell you! Jesus! I didn't freak out like this when you told me how many girls you fucked!
Dante Hicks: This is different, this is important. How many?
[long pause as customer buys something]
Dante Hicks: Well?
Veronica Loughran: Something like... 36.
Dante Hicks: What? Something like 36?
Veronica Loughran: Lower your voice.
Dante Hicks: Wait a minute, what is that anyway, something like 36? Does that INCLUDE me?
Veronica Loughran: Ummm... 37.
Dante Hicks: I'm 37? My girlfriend's sucked 37 dicks!
Customer with Diapers: In a row?

Mr Badguy
02-02-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
Another great scene from Pulp fiction is when Bruce Willis character asks Marcellus if he's ok after being fucked in the ass..."I'M PRETTY FUCKIN' FAR FROM OK!"

Clockwork Orange is also full of great quotes...

"The Durango 95 purred away real horrorshow, a nice warm vibratey feeling all through your guttiwuts."
listen (http://koti.mbnet.fi/badbee/wavs/guttiwuts.wav)

"Um, no time for the old in-out, love. I've just come to read the meter."

and the movie-ending:"I was cured all right."

"You know what you can do with that watch?...You can stick it up your arse!"
From "A clockwork orange"

Golden AWe
02-02-2004, 11:42 AM
I guess one of the most known quotes are:

Clint Eastwood on "Dirty Harry": ""Ah Ah, I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinkin', 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Now, to tell you the truth, I've forgot myself in all this excitement. But being as this is the .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

GODFATHER:

Don Corleone: "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

Clemenza "It's a Sicilian message. It means that Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."

Luca Brasi: Don Corleone, I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your daugh-- ter's wedding...on the day of your daughter's wedding. And I hope that their first child be a masculine child. I pledge my ever-ending loyalty. -- For your daughter's bridal purse.

lucky wilbury
02-02-2004, 01:22 PM
gotta love clerks:D

twonabomber
02-02-2004, 01:45 PM
what is it, from Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back..."fuck, i am wearing fairy red booties. why the fuck didn't you tell me?"

Troy
02-02-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Captain O'Hagan: I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."
Mac: Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy stuff on the wall and the mozzarella sticks?
Farva: You mean Shenanigans?
Rabbit: OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
[As they hand the Captain their pistols]

DLR7884
Just watched "Super Troopers" tonight....

What a great movie.

Troy
02-02-2004, 02:54 PM
"Boy, when we get home, I'm gonna punch your Momma right in the face." - Sheriff Buford T. Justice

twonabomber
02-02-2004, 02:56 PM
i thought it was "punch yo momma in da mouf." can't remember.

Mr Badguy
02-02-2004, 03:39 PM
"Hello Cleveland! HELLLOOOOO CLEVELAND!"
From "Spinal Tap"

Mr Badguy
02-02-2004, 03:41 PM
"As chairman of the welcoming commitee, I would like to extend to you a laurel and hearty handshake to our new...******!"
From "Blazing saddles"

Troy
02-02-2004, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
i thought it was "punch yo momma in da mouf." can't remember.

Probably, I can't remember either.

Troy
02-02-2004, 04:19 PM
Bob Slydell: What would you say ya do here?

Tom Smykowski: Well look, I already told you! I deal with the goddamn customers so the engineers don't have to! I have people skills! I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

Office Space, my favorite comedy.

Troy
02-02-2004, 04:20 PM
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.

Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Samir: You know there's nothing wrong with that name.

Michael Bolton: There was nothing wrong with it... until that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.

Samir: Hmm... well why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?

Michael Bolton: No way! Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.

Mr Badguy
02-02-2004, 04:23 PM
"Remember how I told you I`d kill you last?...I lied!"
From "Commando"