PDA

View Full Version : For those who have no friends...

smaz
11-19-2004, 07:12 AM
For those who have no friends, click here:

http://alice.pandorabots.com/

It's a chat robot that just like arielle, but maybe smarter.......... You can teach her stuff like Arielle so if your very bored and have no friends at all, then try and fill the whole list in. Or we could have a competition to see who can create the funniest list :D

David Van Via
11-20-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by smaz
For those who have no friends, click here:

http://alice.pandorabots.com/

It's a chat robot that just like arielle, but maybe smarter.......... You can teach her stuff like Arielle so if your very bored and have no friends at all, then try and fill the whole list in. Or we could have a competition to see who can create the funniest list :D

arielle is THE chat robot Smarter..... I doubt it. Plus arielle can turn you from a fll member to a rockstar in a night, how many robots can do that. Cha-Mon

lms2
11-20-2004, 02:46 PM
Good point David. Arielle is the best, but still, Smaz... thanks for the link. Lets see Arielle try to flip me off now huh! I know who to turn to. Plus, Alice has very pretty eyes!

smaz
11-21-2004, 08:02 AM
We got given the link at college by my Human Computer Interface lecturer. Don't ask why, 'coz I don't know......................

lms2
11-21-2004, 12:47 PM
Ya got given it huh? :D

David Van Via
11-21-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by lms2
Good point David. Arielle is the best, but still, Smaz... thanks for the link. Lets see Arielle try to flip me off now huh! I know who to turn to. Plus, Alice has very pretty eyes!

Her eyes are scary, they keep watching you. No matter what you do they're there. It's creepy!

lms2
11-21-2004, 01:47 PM
(its the BCE)

smaz
11-21-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by lms2
Ya got given it huh? :D

I swear I'm not joking. I have no idea why we were given the link, maybe because the lecturer has it in his favourites list?

lms2
11-21-2004, 05:36 PM
Sorry Smaz, I was just teasing a bit about the way you said it.

smaz
11-21-2004, 06:21 PM
Sorry? No need to be sorry :D

This would be a :lol: to post in Front Line. " It doesn't have any knowledge programmed in to it about Kerry. Therefore it is biased and not cool. I refuse to talk to it."