PDA

View Full Version : The Doors of the 21st Century live bootlegs

Marlowe01
11-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Can anybody help me find live stuff from these guys? I know, it's probably nothing like it was with Jim Morrison, but I still want to hear them. I'm up for trades, too. Although I don't much live stuff from other bands except DLR and early Van Halen, I have a couple and I have a SHITLOAD of CDs.

Dave's PA Rental
11-19-2004, 10:34 PM
How many times does someone have to tell you about bit-torrent sites? We told you about sharingthegroove...its not around anymore but there are 3-4 other sites like eztree, jamtothis and everydayjones where you can find almost ANYTHING you want...and in its original form. Do a friggin Google search, spend two hours of your life researching and you can find it all yourself...

Lou
11-20-2004, 02:33 AM
Dave's PA Rental, this guy is a total and complete moron. It's not even worth trying to talk to him.

Gee that's great, I'll trade some bootlegs for copies of CD's that you bought in a store :rolleyes:

Lou
11-20-2004, 01:28 PM
Ooh let me trade you some uncirculated stuff for a commercial Buckcherry CD. Yeah!

Dave's PA Rental
11-20-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Ooh let me trade you some uncirculated stuff for a commercial Buckcherry CD. Yeah!

heh.

Marlowe01
11-20-2004, 04:20 PM
fuck off...both of you. That's not really what I meant but you can twist it around and use it against me. Please stop replying...and don't waste my time.

Dave's PA Rental
11-20-2004, 05:45 PM
Yeah Lou...we really need to stop wasting this douche-bag's time so he can concentrate on his own internet research to find things, instead of just blindly asking other people to do the work for him...

Listen son, I crap bigger than you, and ive spent HUNDREDS of hours researching and using MY OWN FRIGGIN' HEAD to get the things that I want. All you do is expect other people to just GIVE you things. Who the fuck are you? What have you done to deserve hand-outs?

Why dont you PM Deadoralive so you can set up some geocities file-sharing...

Lou
11-20-2004, 06:28 PM
Well at least Dead or Alive appreciated when I put up 3/25/79, the real thing.

Really, Marlowe01 (who in a PM today told me to "suck it" and nothing more) should be hooking up with BigTroubles for some mp3 sharing.