PDA

View Full Version : What will happen first?

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 01:49 AM
My great friend Rikky never seems to log off.

He is always here defending HIS territory...will

Rikky eventually fall to sleep or suffer a seizure

and roll around on the floor for awhile??

Fabulous Shadow
11-20-2004, 02:03 AM
Babe, Not a good move...

We are all so tired of this shit!

bueno bob
11-20-2004, 02:06 AM
:rolleyes:

Northern Girl
11-20-2004, 09:44 AM
What's good for one, is good for all.

lms2
11-20-2004, 09:50 AM
I don't know what will happen first, and really don't care, but, Guwapo, next time you are online, could you please look Rikk up... he has taken to pming me trying to find your whereabouts. That guy is MISSING you.

But hey, at least he took your pic out of his signature and now just keeps it beside his computer.

Rikk
11-20-2004, 09:54 AM
Poor GUWAPO. Poor lms.

Keep smiling.

Rosanne in SHE-DEVIL, how the hell are you?

lms2
11-20-2004, 10:12 AM
I replied because this is a more approproiate thread for you to make lame attempts at bashing me in. Let the other thread stay about an actual topic people are interested in!

So the balance comment got ya, did it? What I really wanted to comment on was your failure to attend the Roth Show where you live due to that huge family reunion you had to attend. Hell, if you were a true fan, and really wanted to be nice to your family, you would have taken a few of them and went! I watched those couple of days trying to find some reason to defend your actions, but Rikk, you posted quite a bit those few days... what, are you only family a few hours out of each day-and it has to be certain hours?

Rikk
11-20-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by lms2
I watched those couple of days trying to find some reason to defend your actions, but Rikk, you posted quite a bit those few days... what, are you only family a few hours out of each day-and it has to be certain hours?

LOL. Stalking me now? That is pathetic.

Uh, lms, I had a family reunion. We got together almost every evening that weekend. Go look at the posts.

Don't you think it's pretty sad that you think you can put me down for buying BALANCE when I was 20 but you saw the tour this year and I didn't?

And don't you think it's even sadder that you (just like your friend GUWAPO) want to insult me for going to a family reunion instead of seeing a concert? I love Dave. I love music. But nothing on Earth is more important to me than family and friends. Sorry. I have a life, unlike you, you baggage-carrying bitch.

And don't you think it's saddest that you stalk me that weekend to try and prove that I had a family reunion? I did, you fat bitch. I don't need to prove anything to you. You think I didn't want to see Dave? LOL. That's pathetic. He hasn't toured here in 10 years. I would kill to see him live. The dude is my fucking hero. I hear he's coming to Hamilton. I fucking hope so. And at least I'm taking his side in this whole issue. You went and saw Sammy with Ed this year.

lms2
11-20-2004, 10:32 AM
I never put you down for buying that album... I remember even defending it saying that you had become a Dave or the Gravver through listening and learning about all aspects of the band. I have no respect for someone who would bash Van Hagar in one breath, and in the next tell me they have never even heard the music.

And I am glad your family is more important to you than "some old concert"... I guess when we have a family reunion that lasts three days, well, its not just a couple of hours in the evening... its getting together for brunch... going and doing things together, getting together for supper whatever.

Honestly, I don't care either way. I just said that to piss you off because I knew it would.

You want to attack allegiance to Dave, and honesty of members here, but I can go and quote post after post of places you have lied... its just not worth it.

Matt White
11-20-2004, 10:33 AM
"What will happen First?"

In the imortal words of 97.1Fm's Rob Parker, "COME ON. STOP WITH THAT STUFF. COME ON, STOP.STOP. COME ON, STOP."

Rikk
11-20-2004, 10:39 AM
You want to attack allegiance to Dave, and honesty of members here, but I can go and quote post after post of places you have lied... its just not worth it.

See, this is what I'm talking about. You haven't caught one place I lied. It's pathetic that you are sitting there on your fat ass trying to put me down because I didn't have brunch with my cousins and aunts. I also worked, idiot. And I post from work. And why am I explaining this to you? I'm actually explaining to you that I got together with my family only in the evenings? Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

Furthermore, I don't attack allegiance to Dave. That's NONE of the reason I have a problem with you, CHELLE, PETE or GUWAPO. And you know it. I will call you out if you try and defend Ed after this latest crap.

You're an attention-seeker. You wanted to be cool, so you joined the fight with FAB. When she posted your awful picture, you cried like a baby about it, asking us if it was really that bad. Then you suddenly turned on MAX and myself and accused us of using you. I don't ever remember asking you to get into the FAB fight. But suddenly you couldn't trust MAX? That is my friend...in real life. If you want to say negative shit about him, I will say negative shit about you. And knowing you as I do now, trying to stalk my posts for a weekend, I'm glad I do think little of you now. Even then, you're still nothing compared to the other three I listed. You're just more of a sad attention getter.

If you really didn't want the fighting or attention, you wouldn't have stalked my posts for a weekend or posted in this thread, would you, lms2?

You just blame me for the fact that many people think you're an idiot.

lms2
11-20-2004, 10:42 AM
Fuck you that I can't prove that you have lied countless times. You can't talk without talking out of both sides of your mouth. What is sick is the way you have to twist everything people who disagree with you say trying to make yourself look good. For instance, I never said anyone should feel bad for Eddie Van Halen... I said it is a sad situation. And I stand by that. Keep twisting. People see you for what you are.

Rikk
11-20-2004, 10:52 AM
Fuck you that I can't prove that you have lied countless times. You can't talk without talking out of both sides of your mouth. What is sick is the way you have to twist everything people who disagree with you say trying to make yourself look good. For instance, I never said anyone should feel bad for Eddie Van Halen... I said it is a sad situation. And I stand by that. Keep twisting. People see you for what you are.

LOL.

Point out some countless lies, idiot. Go ahead.

And who are these people that see me for what I am?:rolleyes:

And look who's talking out of both sides of her mouth.

YOU SAID IN PM's:
"I told Guwapo a week or so ago that I don't think you are one he wants to go after... and I meant it. I told you a long time ago that I don't trust Max, and I meant it. Take that as you will."

"I think that you used me and I think that G, Pete, Flab and Chelle are making themselves look bad enough. People see what is happening."

"Further, no, Guwapo and I were not talking about 'getting you', but it was mentioned that he had heard that the links were trying to sabatoge this board. Your name was mentioned, I defended you, and that was the end of it. I mentioned that stuff about me not trusting Max a second time because I realize he is a friend of YOURS, not ours. I have faith that you have dealt honestly with everyone involved. I cannot say the same for him. But that is neither here nor there."

"As far as the people who were insulting me in that thread... that boils down to Fab. I am sick of her, and wish that we could be done with the whole matter. Chelle is not insulting, she is annoying. Pete is a sick fuck. He really is. And there are others besides myself who pointed that out. I don't feel the need to make a public enemy out of everyone who says something bad about me. Same for Zahzoo and the cheap stabs that were made there."

"Chelle is a bitch. Pete is an idiot."

You're such a fucking hypocrite. Believe me, I know this is all a waste of time. But I didn't start this thread.

lms2
11-20-2004, 10:57 AM
where did that come from?

lms2
11-20-2004, 11:29 AM
posted: 11-14-2004 at 08:13 AM
Profile Pm Email Search Buddy IP

LOL.

You are such a liar. You sound just like your buddy there. I PM'd you asking you why GUWAPO was pulling this shit. You responded with something to the effect of: "GUWAPO is a great guy. If you want to see who's playing you or can't be trusted, maybe you should look a little closer at MAX." This was EXACTLY what you said. You have obviously turned it into something else. And now you're playing your little sob story about how there are always enemies and "with us or against us" sagas. Truth is you're a fucking liar that throws shit my way because I'm fighting with GUWAPO but cries like a baby if I insult you back.

I guess, since I don't have the PM anymore, it's a matter of my word against yours. More people will believe me. And frankly, they'll do so especially because each time you talk about it, it's less and less. It's almost practically at the level that you were saying nice things about him.

You can say whatever you want about him...but I also know that both he and I wanted to look out for you because we thought you were being attacked unnecessarily. All the while, FAB was complaining that you were sticking your nose in for no reason "as you always do". I didn't believe her and defended you. I was wrong.

Again, you can insult whoever you want around here. It's freedom of speech. But are you really such a pussy that you'll keep lying about it afterwards? God, at least stand by it.

You keep claiming you don't want to be in a fight. You're already shit to me because of what you said about MAX, one of the most loyal people at this site. You're worse because you're now lying about it for some pathetic reason. I have a suggestion for you: next time I'm insulting GUWAPO, shut the fuck up. Stay out of it or you're in it. Understood? That idiot started the fight with me. Over and over. I'm not into taking shit from anyone. And I will attack him back. And if you can't take the fact that I will also insult you back, then go suck your daddy's dick.

Last edited by Rikk on 11-14-2004 at 08:16 AM

[Post #63] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Rikk
LOL.

I guess, since I don't have the PM anymore, it's a matter of my word against yours. More people will believe me. And frankly, they'll do so especially because each time you talk about it, it's less and less. It's almost practically at the level that you were saying nice things about him.

quick quote

lms2
11-20-2004, 11:31 AM
would this be from the pm you don't have anymore?

Liar... but which time?

Rikk
11-20-2004, 11:32 AM
LOL. All that does is back up my points. I say the same things in PMs I say in posts.

And yes, I found the PMs you sent.

All you did is back up what I've been saying all along.

This is really stupid, BTW. This is a thread dedicated to me. It's touching. But I bet it's boring to a lot of people.

Rikk
11-20-2004, 11:33 AM
would this be from the pm you don't have anymore?

Liar... but which time?

LOL. I found it. That's the best you can do? I found the PM a few days ago. But I posted it now.

Are you denying that the quotes I put are from you?

lms2
11-20-2004, 11:47 AM
Not at all. I am asking, Where in that pm does it say that I said YOU could not trust Max?

I am asking, out of curiosity, how do you "find" a pm? There ain't that many fucking places to loose them!

Its all about credibility? How many times did you say you would never forgive Fab for shit she has said about Dave, but now everything is hunky dory?

How many times did you tell Fab I did not have an ounce of fat on my body, and now you are calling me fat and comparing me to Roseann Barr?

Truth is not something you can twist to fit your purposes Rikk.

That is the only point to that. "Its time to tell the truth"

To bad you wouldn't know it if it bit you in the ass.

Rikk
11-20-2004, 11:59 AM
God, you're such a loser. Seriously, it's pathetic. You stalk me for a weekend to prove I wasn't having a family reunion when I was.

Furthermore, do you have any idea how many PMs are in my inbox? You really think you're catching me in a lie because I thought I didn't have the PM? Obviously I did have it. But I didn't think I did. What would I gain from lying about having the PM? I told you I wish I had it. Why would I lie? How would lying there possibly be in my favor? Wouldn't I be more "threatening" if I had it?

Just another pathetic attempt at proving I'm a "liar". I finally went through a stack of PMs you sent me, found the quote I'd overlooked earlier and now posted it. And you said he has not dealt with everyone involved honestly. Isn't that kind of saying that I shouldn't trust him?

Anyway, sorry. Yes, I lied. Your pic is bad. You caught me in that one. Maybe you have other pics that look better?

As for FAB, it really pisses you losers off that she and I are getting along, doesn't it? A few of you are trying to convince her to start fighting with me again. But see, POJO asked us to keep the peace. And we have.

Peace with you? Fuck no. But you don't matter.

Peace with CHELLE? I tried. She didn't want that. Anyway, she doesn't really matter either. Neither does GUWAPO. The bottom line is FAB and I have peace, so you'd better deal with it.

Oh, I see...I'm a liar because I'm not fighting with FAB now.

Get a life, lms. I'm sure someone damaged you big time earlier in your life, but your little attempts at proving something on me are looking pretty sad. You're acting more and more like your friend GUWAPO.

lms2
11-20-2004, 12:16 PM
No, you are not a liar because you are not fighting with Fab... you are a liar because it is something about yourself you just can't help... and the only reason I am bothering to continue this conversation at all, is the more you type, the more obvious it becomes.

So how come you can't keep this between you and I and are throwing all your buddies names into it. Trying for a little more attention?

And how does any of this attack my allegiance to Dave?

The rest of what you say or do doesn't matter to me Rikk... but don't question my honesty, or my allegiance to Dave.

Rikk
11-20-2004, 12:24 PM
LOL. Whatever. I'm a liar because you say I am even though you can't prove it?

lms, you have nothing. Neither did GUWAPO. But I have plenty. Not on you. But I could care less about you.

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Babe, Not a good move...

We are all so tired of this shit!

But it's okay for Rikk??

Give me a break.:rolleyes:

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
LOL. Whatever. I'm a liar because you say I am even though you can't prove it?

lms, you have nothing. Neither did GUWAPO. But I have plenty. Not on you. But I could care less about you.

We're still waiting you lying cunt!!

Rikk
11-20-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
We're still waiting you lying cunt!!

;)

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 12:49 PM
:rolleyes: Make it public lunchbox, just like you do with

people's PRIVATE messages.:rolleyes:

Rikk
11-20-2004, 12:50 PM
:rolleyes: Make it public lunchbox, just like you do with

people's PRIVATE messages.:rolleyes:

Where's PETE these days? How come he isn't a mod anymore?

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 12:53 PM
Where's PETE these days? How come he isn't a mod anymore?

No idea cunt, but I'm sure it makes you happy.:rolleyes:

Rikk
11-20-2004, 12:54 PM
No idea cunt, but I'm sure it makes you happy.:rolleyes:

Actually, I could care less. I know you have NO IDEA.

"Cunt"? Is that called for? I thought we were good friends?

lms2
11-20-2004, 12:56 PM
I think it is wrong to gloat about it Rikk. Especially the way you were saying how you and Pete had made up and it was all good between the two of you.

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 01:03 PM
I think it is wrong to gloat about it Rikk. Especially the way you were saying how you and Pete had made up and it was all good between the two of you.

You were expecting something different from the two faced

lying fag fatass?

Rikk
11-20-2004, 01:04 PM
You were expecting something different from the two faced

lying fag fatass?

You calling me two-faced is the biggest joke in the world, GUWAPO.

Rikk
11-20-2004, 01:08 PM

I don't care what you think is wrong. Who said I was gloating?

Anyway, there's a lie you did catch me in. I was lying when I said I had made up with PETE. But then, so was he.

lms2
11-20-2004, 01:10 PM
So thats two lies you have admitted to. Wanna keep going?

Rikk
11-20-2004, 01:19 PM

You're such a loser.

1) I lied when I said your picture was nice. Politeness, you know.

2) I lied when I said I was friends with PETE now.

The guilt is over-whelming. If MAX and I hadn't caught GUWAPO , PETE and CHELLE in more lies than one could shake a stick at, then I would be crying in shame.

It's fun to sit and try to make it look like RIKK IS EVIL, RIKK IS MEAN. But the bottom line is everyone knows who exactly I have a problem with. And they will eventually know why. And most people probably don't give a fuck anyway.

At the same time, with GUWAPO and PETE, it's not what they actually lied about but what they LEFT OUT concerning their intentions.

GUWAPO is acting all cool. But he knows damn well that things don't look good.

MAX's little rant last night was 100% right.

One more thing: I can't gloat about Pete fucking himself over. It's pretty sad, actually. But he's done enough shitty stuff to me and MAX that I lost any pity I could have.

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 01:22 PM
You're such a loser.

1) I lied when I said your picture was nice. Politeness, you know.

2) I lied when I said I was friends with PETE now.

The guilt is over-whelming. If MAX and I hadn't caught GUWAPO , PETE and CHELLE in more lies than one could shake a stick at, then I would be crying in shame.

It's fun to sit and try to make it look like RIKK IS EVIL, RIKK IS MEAN. But the bottom line is everyone knows who exactly I have a problem with. And they will eventually know why. And most people probably don't give a fuck anyway.

At the same time, with GUWAPO and PETE, it's not what they actually lied about but what they LEFT OUT concerning their intentions.

GUWAPO is acting all cool. But he knows damn well that things don't look good.

MAX's little rant last night was 100% right.

One more thing: I can't gloat about Pete fucking himself over. It's pretty sad, actually. But he's done enough shitty stuff to me and MAX that I lost any pity I could have.

I am so sick of your bullshit!

I have lied about nothing, and it's time you and your borderline

retard mod puppet shut the fuck up!!

lms2
11-20-2004, 01:25 PM
So now its about Guwapo, and Chelle and Pete... is my honesty still in question? I will lay off about honesty when you quit calling me a liar.

I will not attack your allegiance to Dave if you don't attack mine.

You can take all the cheap shots you want, and I will continue to fight like a care bear.

Dr. Love
11-20-2004, 01:27 PM
Wow, nothing like several middle-aged people pissing at eachother on a band's fan site.

Rikk
11-20-2004, 01:27 PM
I am so sick of your bullshit!

I have lied about nothing, and it's time you and your borderline

retard mod puppet shut the fuck up!!

Not a chance.

You see, you've been exposed for what you are. You just don't know it yet.

And BTW, I have no mod puppet. We have a ton of great mods at this site. And MAX is one of them. And he thinks for himself and has plenty of fucking integrity. Obviously there was something about PETE's modding that didn't work.

I would warn you not to cross certain people (and I don't mean me, idiot), but you already did.

You were PETE's little puppet. And it fucked you over. So suck it up.

Rikk
11-20-2004, 01:28 PM
So now its about Guwapo, and Chelle and Pete... is my honesty still in question? I will lay off about honesty when you quit calling me a liar.

I will not attack your allegiance to Dave if you don't attack mine.

You can take all the cheap shots you want, and I will continue to fight like a care bear.

You know what? I don't give a fuck. We are fighting because GUWAPO can say all the shit he wants about me and the minute I say anything back to him, you jump in and claim it was uncalled for.

If you stay the fuck out of the way, I will leave you alone. If not, you will be dragged down with him. I'm sure he's PMing you plenty because he needs your support.:rolleyes:

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 01:30 PM

You see, you've been exposed for what you are. You just don't know it yet.

LOL keep threatening me you fucking coward. I say it again,

make it public!!

And I'm sure Pete quit.

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 01:32 PM

I would warn you not to cross certain people

Who? Max? He has the IQ of a fucking beach ball!! I guess

that's why you two get along.

Rikk
11-20-2004, 01:32 PM
LOL keep threatening me you fucking coward. I say it again,

make it public!!

And I'm sure Pete quit.

I didn't threaten you. It's not in my hands.

I don't need to make anything public. You're not owed any fucking explanations.

How do you know anything about Pete?

David Van Via
11-20-2004, 01:33 PM
Ohh people can't we just play nice.

lms2
11-20-2004, 01:34 PM
Hey David, nice to see you again. I still love that avatar!

Rikk
11-20-2004, 01:35 PM
Who? Max? He has the IQ of a fucking beach ball!! I guess

that's why you two get along.

You know what, dickhead? I'm having a good day.

1) VAN HAGAR IMPLODED ON STAGE LAST NIGHT.

2) I HAVE A BAND GET-TOGETHER LATER TODAY.

I'm not gonna sit here while you try and extract information, dickhead. I don't really care what you think right now. Everything that I've thought or predicted is true.

Dr. Love made a good point. This is a DLR site. You and PETE tried to make it personal with me for some pretty sick reasons. It backfired. I'm not gonna gloat all day. I'm just gonna say, suck it up. And see you soon.

Time to talk about something more interesting.

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 01:36 PM
I don't need to make anything public.

Because you CAN'T!!!!

Your whole world is a fucking fantasy.:rolleyes:

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 01:42 PM
You and PETE tried to make it personal with me for some pretty sick reasons.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ....

Sick reasons?? LOL hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Fuck You!

David Van Via
11-20-2004, 02:07 PM
Hey David, nice to see you again. I still love that avatar!

Nice to see you too, and thank you about the avatar comment :D! The care bears was a great program (I use to watch it when I was younger, leave me be)!

lms2
11-20-2004, 02:20 PM
Its all good. You turned out okay. ;)

David Van Via
11-20-2004, 02:31 PM
Its all good. You turned out okay. ;)

Thank god for that I was starting to get worried!

So lms how have you been?

lms2
11-20-2004, 02:37 PM
Good for the most part. How bout you?

David Van Via
11-20-2004, 02:41 PM
Was Ill for 3 weeks with a infected lung and chest (it was rather painful). But through the miricles of Steriods and Antibiotics I am cured. So just now life is Fantastic!

lms2
11-20-2004, 02:47 PM
Three weeks. Ouch. That sucks. Glad you are better!

David Van Via
11-20-2004, 02:52 PM
Same here, being stuck in my house not aloud to leave for almost 20 days really sucked.

You know your bored when you play the roulette game here long enough to get the high score :D.

lms2
11-20-2004, 03:00 PM
Congratulations on your accomplishment.

Now just don't get to crazy too fast. You DON'T want to relapse and be sick all winter...

David Van Via
11-20-2004, 03:03 PM
Congratulations on your accomplishment.

Now just don't get to crazy too fast. You DON'T want to relapse and be sick all winter...

Good advice, mother nature is already ripping the piss over here, it snowing in mid November.

Being ill on Christmas that would be shit!

Fabulous Shadow
11-20-2004, 03:51 PM
Ok, MY say...

Guwapo... I didnt say it was good for Rikk and not for you... I made that post because YOU started this thread. There is enough of this shit on the board without having a whole thread dedicated to it. I like you, always have. Let's just remember who turned on who first. Yes, you and I have made peace and I want to keep it that way but there is one main difference between me and YOU and Me and Rikk. You KNEW me well before you turned on me and Rikk didn't know me at all. Your actions hurt me alot more than Rikks because we were actually friends.

As for you lms... Did YOU go to the show in Canada? I have sat back and watched you proclaim YOUR love for Dave ever so strongly! Are your reasons for not going more justifible than Rikks? Is there some judge and jury to decide whos reason for NOT being there are valid? Hell, there are close to 10,000 users on this board and only a handful made it. Should we find out why they wern't there? Does the fact that he lives in Canada make it mandatory for him? Furthermore, I find your need to post in this thread kind of scary, your coming across like the jilted ex lover. As for the comment about the ounce of fat, Rikk told me that ONCE... I was counting! ;) Now, be a good girl and move on. You have plenty of OTHER friends on this site to entertain you.

I think this argument is TIRED! Let's all move on...

David Lee Roth
11-20-2004, 04:51 PM
Hey lms2 and guwapo_rocker ---- get a fucking room already you panzies, and stop harrasing my bud Rikk!

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by David Lee Roth
Hey lms2 and guwapo_rocker ---- get a fucking room already you panzies, and stop harrasing my bud Rikk!

Shut up!!

David Lee Roth
11-20-2004, 05:36 PM
Shut up!!

Zip it now bitch! Telling Diamond Dave to shut up is sin here tool.
Crawl back to your cage now.......I sayyyyyyy!

MAX
11-20-2004, 09:51 PM
I can't believe that I just found this?

BUHUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

First off, thanks Dave for chiming in!!!! Roth and Roll my brudda!!!

:gulp:

Guwapo and lms,

I guess this is your pathetic attempt at a last stand? LMAO!!!

Hey Rodent fuck,

"IQ of a beach ball?"

JEALOUS?

MAX
11-20-2004, 09:53 PM
I guess your pathetic crew's plan of "Taking back the Army" has been foiled, eh? Dumbfucks. :rolleyes:

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 09:55 PM

Fuck You.......

Big Troubles
11-20-2004, 09:56 PM

LOL Long time no see! Right on! :D How many ppl you gonna piss off during your stay? ;)

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Roth and Roll my brudda!!!

:rolleyes: You're such an idiot!

Big Troubles
11-20-2004, 09:58 PM
Guwapo! Whats happening bud?

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Guwapo! Whats happening bud?

Hey BT, let me know when work slows down and I'll

grab those tickets.

MAX
11-20-2004, 10:00 PM
:rolleyes: You're such an idiot!

Sticks and stones........

You'll be getting your "just desserts" soon enough. ;)

David Van Via
11-20-2004, 10:01 PM
Mummy why are all these people shouting? It's hurting my ears!

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Sticks and stones........

You'll be getting your "just desserts" soon enough. ;)

You've been threatening that for a week tool, put up

or shut the fuck up.

MAX
11-20-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by David Van Via
Mummy why are all these people shouting? It's hurting my ears!

Step aside my friend cos this shit is going to get ugly very soon. ;)

MAX
11-20-2004, 10:03 PM
You've been threatening that for a week tool, put up

or shut the fuck up.

It isn't up to me fucker. GET IT!!!!!! :eek:

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Step aside my friend cos this shit is going to get ugly very soon. ;)

Oh good, when?

Big Troubles
11-20-2004, 10:04 PM
Hey BT, let me know when work slows down and I'll

grab those tickets.

that house I showed you? Fucker wont come down in price, upgrade the electrical panel, nor will he sign on a professional walk thru? Fuckin' loser. House must be a dud. Says if he wont get what he wants to the penny, he'll just rent it out! He maybe jewish. ;)

anyways theres another one to look at up the street from me. the sooner I know whats going on, money wise, the sooner I'll know about Dave!

Big Troubles
11-20-2004, 10:05 PM
what the fuck is everyone still angry aboot? :D Seriously. I need to now, it's driving me mad....it's making me crazy, crazy...

jungle love anyone? no?

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by MAX
It isn't up to me fucker. GET IT!!!!!! :eek:

Ya got shit Trixie and you know it. All I did was point out Rikky's

sheepish ways....period. I am more hardcore Roth than you two

fags combined, and you don't scare me for a second.

MAX
11-20-2004, 10:08 PM
Why don't you ask Pete, you rodent bitch? LMAO!!!

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 10:09 PM
that house I showed you? Fucker wont come down in price, upgrade the electrical panel, nor will he sign on a professional walk thru? Fuckin' loser. House must be a dud. Says if he wont get what he wants to the penny, he'll just rent it out! He maybe jewish. ;)

anyways theres another one to look at up the street from me. the sooner I know whats going on, money wise, the sooner I'll know about Dave!

Yeah he's hiding something if he doesn't want an inspection,

I thought the pool was kinda small too. For that area you can find

better.

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Why don't you ask Pete, you rodent bitch? LMAO!!!

I haven't talked to Pete in two weeks.

I don't even know why he quit, fed up I guess.

MAX
11-20-2004, 10:12 PM
"Quit?"

Hmmmmmmmm...................................... :confused: ;)

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by MAX
"Quit?"

He either quit or told someone upstairs to fuck themselves.

MAX
11-20-2004, 10:15 PM
"Taking back the Army" ring a bell?

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by MAX
"Taking back the Army" ring a bell?

So what?? What's your point? I said it and I said it publicly.

I said I want to return this site to the Roth Army it used to be,

not the (Rikk agree with me or I will stalk you for weeks) army.

He does not own this board, but he sure fucking acts like it.

Taking back the Army, yep I said it, so?

MAX
11-20-2004, 10:22 PM
Taking back the Army, yep I said it, so?

Both Rikk and myself were members of the first Army, were you? :rolleyes:

Your team is screwed cos we have ALL the goodies! :D

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Both Rikk and myself were members of the first Army, were you? :rolleyes:

Your team is screwed cos we have ALL the goodies! :D

You keep saying that like it should bother me, but I know I have

done nothin but defend this site. You guys may have joined before

but the second time around I was posting here before Rikk, he

was a linker like yourself.

MAX
11-20-2004, 10:27 PM
I STILL occasionally post at the links, Von's and a Broncos forum. Who fucking cares?

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I STILL occasionally post at the links, Von's and a Broncos forum. Who fucking cares?

You are not the one that was over there praising Van Hagar.:rolleyes:

Big Troubles
11-20-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by MAX
"Quit?"

theres no question. he quit. No other reason than "too much bullshit", but yes. Quit.

MAX
11-20-2004, 10:35 PM

Go look up my posts dipshit, just like you did Rikk's. I was pegged Captain Rothtard from day fucking one!!!! I just did it with a sarcastic sense of humor!!!

Van Hagar sucks and look up one of my VERY first posts:

"Behold the power of cheese!!!!!"

LMAO!!!!

Fuck, I have talent!!!!

MAX
11-20-2004, 10:36 PM
theres no question. he quit. No other reason than "too much bullshit", but yes. Quit.

BT,

You really don't want to go down this road bro. A canary sang.

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Go look up my posts dipshit, just like you did Rikk's. I was pegged Captain Rothtard from day fucking one!!!! I just did it with a sarcastic sense of humor!!!

Van Hagar sucks and look up one of my VERY first posts:

"Behold the power of cheese!!!!!"

LMAO!!!!

Fuck, I have talent!!!!

Read what I said again moron, fuck you're stupid!!

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 10:42 PM

Duh!!

MAX
11-20-2004, 10:47 PM
My bad and I'll admit it but Rikk NEVER praised SAMBO!!! EVER!!!

MAX
11-20-2004, 10:48 PM
Read what I said again moron, fuck you're stupid!!

Insults such as this excite me when I pay you back. ;)

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by MAX
My bad and I'll admit it but Rikk NEVER praised SAMBO!!! EVER!!!

Sorry but he does, that was my point. I don.t care if

he listened to the albums whatever... but he does say

he did "some" decent work, and that was my whole point.

If you feel that way, fine, you like Dave more, great!!!

BUT, don't bash others for mentioning Hagar in a semi

positive way, if you have done it yourself.

That is my point and I have stated it several times,

although Rikk still insists he doesn't know what it was all

about.:rolleyes:

MAX
11-20-2004, 10:58 PM
I FUCKING HATE HAGAR!!!! ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!!

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I FUCKING HATE HAGAR!!!! ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!!

Ummmm, not talking about you again Gumby.....:rolleyes:

MAX
11-20-2004, 11:11 PM
I guess I'll hit the snooze button cos you bore the fuck out of me................

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I guess I'll hit the snooze button cos you bore the fuck out of me................

Please do Trixie, the feeling is mutual. I think you would be

more up to the task of modding at the Wiggles site.:D

MAX
11-20-2004, 11:17 PM
Still fucking jealous that you NEVER got the gig eh? Fuck, even Petey never got Main!!!!

Eat THAT and Smile!!!!! :hitch:

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Still fucking jealous that you NEVER got the gig eh? Fuck, even Petey never got Main!!!!

Eat THAT and Smile!!!!! :hitch:

Ummm I never applied for the gig, nor did I know

that the "gig" was available, so nothing to be jealous of dude.

You are very lucky Trixie!! You see, I am not a cunt like your wife

Rikk, so I will not post Pm's.

Ya know what I mean?:D

MAX
11-20-2004, 11:49 PM
You are very lucky Trixie!! You see, I am not a cunt like your wife

Never applied either and now you WILL pay!!!

MAX
11-20-2004, 11:53 PM
Guwapo,

You fucking sack of shit!!!! Fuck you motherfucker!!!!!

Same as Body Odor!!!!

You are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge...

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Never applied either and now you WILL pay!!!

Yawn:rolleyes:

Hey, maybe Rikk should move to Utah, he has his citizenship!

Then you guys could get married, you can have more than one

wife there if you are a moron right?

MAX
11-20-2004, 11:56 PM
Fucking mindless, ignorant and boring humor once again from the rodent rocker.......

guwapo_rocker
11-20-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by MAX

You are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge...

Sesame Street doesn't scare me Trixie!!:D

Bring it.........pussy!!

MAX
11-21-2004, 12:03 AM
Sesame Street doesn't scare me Trixie!!

No shit it doesn't fuckface cos isn't that what you use to lure unsuspecting children into your hills?

Sunny Days...........

You petophile, rodent killing bastard!!!!!

guwapo_rocker
11-21-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by MAX
No shit it doesn't fuckface cos isn't that what you use to lure unsuspecting children into your hills?

Sunny Days...........

That's not even close to being funny or threatening,

that's just ignorant. Splooge owns your ass dude,

and that's funny!!

guwapo_rocker
11-21-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by MAX

Someone needs his meds!

MAX
11-21-2004, 12:15 AM
Someone needs his meds!

Got some Alex?

You need to stop running off the mouth. Stop and think before you put some whack bullshit out! It's not difficult, in fact it's kinda simple to create something funky that's original? You need to talk about the place to be, who you are, what you got and about how to suck "Trixie!!!!" :p

guwapo_rocker
11-21-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Got some Alex?

You need to stop running off the mouth. Stop and think before you put some whack bullshit out! It's not difficult, in fact it's kinda simple to create something funky that's original? You need to talk about the place to be, who you are, what you got and about how to suck "Trixie!!!!" :p

Listen Moron,

you just accused me of being a pedophile, you don't go lower than

that, you can't go lower than that!!

If I was Rikk I would report you, but I'm not a whiney little

fuck like him.

I am the father of a beautiful 2 year old, more comments like that,

I might have to come to Utah and do some serious skiing!!:mad:

MAX
11-21-2004, 12:21 AM
YOU CALLED MY WIFE A CUNT!!!!!!!!

MAX
11-21-2004, 12:23 AM
I might have to come to Utah and do some serious skiing!!:mad:

Bring it assfuck!!!! I'll take you down a nice chute!!!! ;)

guwapo_rocker
11-21-2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by MAX
YOU CALLED MY WIFE A CUNT!!!!!!!!

MAX, MAX, MAX, read the posts before you blow your

top! I called Rikk a cunt, I have never mentioned your real wife

and never will, I don't do that!!

Again, FUCK YOU"RE STUPID!!!!

Rikk
11-21-2004, 01:18 AM
You keep saying that like it should bother me, but I know I have

done nothin but defend this site. You guys may have joined before

but the second time around I was posting here before Rikk, he

was a linker like yourself.

LOL. I'm Member 182 here. You are Member 971??

MAX
11-21-2004, 01:27 AM
Rikk,

My goodness man!!!!

ENOUGH with that avatar!!!!

Rikk
11-21-2004, 01:27 AM
Sorry but he does, that was my point. I don.t care if

he listened to the albums whatever... but he does say

he did "some" decent work, and that was my whole point.

If you feel that way, fine, you like Dave more, great!!!

BUT, don't bash others for mentioning Hagar in a semi

positive way, if you have done it yourself.

That is my point and I have stated it several times,

although Rikk still insists he doesn't know what it was all

about.:rolleyes:

You're a pathetic fuck.

First off, this isn't about me. I was the one you moved on to, dickhead. You and little Petey worked well, huh? You really don't know what this is about? Believe me, idiot. You're screwed. Or maybe you forgot? Or did Pete not tell you the WHOLE story? LOL.

Second, I never ever fucking praised Sambo and I NEVER dissed Dave.

Third, idiot, in your pathetic month or two in the SHEEP PEN, did you ever read the first post? The SHEEP PEN is NOT about attacking all people that have ever listened to Van Hagar. The SHEEP PEN is about attacking all the idiots that come to this site and attack Dave. There's a big difference, idiot. You're too mindless to notice that. Of course, you probably won't acknowledge this again. But that's exactly what the first post says.

Lemme quote myself from the very first post in the SHEEP PEN:
"But, hey...there are some fans of both eras at this site that are actually okay people and they just have different (and rather strange) tastes. Maybe we want to change their minds, maybe we don't understand how some of these people could place MAN ON A MISSION on the same list MEAN STREET is on...but hey...some of these folks are still nice people."

Gee, that kinda says that I'm telling people that we at the PEN don't just attack people for ever owning a Van Hagar album, huh? Or were you too stupid to miss that?

Here's another quote:
"But then there is the other kind of Sammy Hagar Van Halen fan...the ugly, grammatically-challenged, under-achieving idiot who gets so bitter at the poor ticket sales, the food voucher stories, the unbelievable amount of fat Hagar has accumulated on his body and the public's general disapproval of this reunion that this sort of fan must come onto a site he/she thinks is 'pathetic' and spend hours a day flooding our beloved forums with attacks and proclamations that OU812 is a far superior album to FAIR WARNING. It is not so much that such arguments worry any of us...we know how hilarious said arguments are. But the truth is, if someone is going to continue being a fucking idiot just looking for attention, we should give him/her the embarressment he/she deserves. And that is what the ROTHARMY SHEEP PEN is for."

Further, I never ever praised Hagar as a singer. I stated that I did own those albums. I bought them when I was younger. I was posting at the Links and did talk Eddie-guitar with people there. You also tried to miss the literally thousand five-hundred anti-Sammy and pro-Dave posts I had at the Links (which was once practically a Classic Van Halen site). I dare you to find one fucking post in which I state anything negative about the great Diamond David Lee Roth. Find one, asshole.

And, you only tried that campaign after attacking me by saying I was stealing an idea for the RE-VISITED album threads.

It was a fucking witchhunt you and your friend PETE started (and one other person).

Did it work? No. Do you look stupid for it? Yes. Are you still bitter about it? Hell yes.

Am I the whole story? Fuck no. And if you don't know that, then PETE lied to you. But I don't believe that for a second.

Stay tuned.

Rikk
11-21-2004, 01:30 AM
Listen Moron,

you just accused me of being a pedophile

LOL. You're just looking worse and worse.

A pedophile, huh, GUWAPO?

That's some sick shit.

Bastard.

Rikk
11-21-2004, 01:31 AM
and never will, I don't do that!!

LOL. Yeah, but saying my mother should die was cool, right?

You're an unbelievable hypocrite.

What's the matter? Is this getting "off topic"?

MAX
Again, FUCK YOU"RE STUPID!!!!

Read that again before I sick the grammar police on your pathetic ass!!!! Now, who's "STUPID?"

Rikk
Originally posted by MAX
Rikk,

My goodness man!!!!

ENOUGH with that avatar!!!!

You're right. I have another avatar I'm readying...

MAX
11-21-2004, 01:33 AM
You're right. I have another avatar I'm readying...

Uh oh!!!!!

Rikk
11-21-2004, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Read that again before I sick the grammar police on your pathetic ass!!!! Now, who's "STUPID?"

If anyone needs the GRAMMAR POLICE, it's that idiot GUWAPO...and his sick, pathetic, moronic buddy PETE.

MAX
11-21-2004, 03:07 AM

Uh oh cos here comes MY LEFT BLOW!!!!!

Oh, soooooo let the good die young? Billy Joel it isn't!!! They make me young and bad. Putting ass kickings on the sheep that never had.
So, I guess that makes me tough shit? Straight up Modsta, bum Mainsta to fuck with?

So how can a modsta die when he's causing the bloodshed, by shooting hagaritas in the head? You Fuckers trying to make Rikk extinct because they fear me? However, YOU never want to hear me? I'm out of luck, so why should I give a fuck?

MAX
11-21-2004, 03:16 AM

Back by demand cos I'm sick as fuck!!!

I can't be trusted, well press your luck!!!!!

Rikk
11-21-2004, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Back by demand cos I'm sick as fuck!!!

I can't be trusted, well press your luck!!!!!

Bitch's little buddies tried to make a takeover,

better take her ugly ass to get a makeover.

MAX
11-21-2004, 03:29 AM
hehehehehehehahahahaha.....................

Yeah, it's me again...

So check it out !!! Ladies, NOT lms!!! ;) Drop your drawers, come and sit and let's get into this yeah........

Rikk
11-21-2004, 03:32 AM
Got a flavor for a bitchin' lil hoochie on my back,

but lms should cover up that face with a potato sack.

MAX
11-21-2004, 03:45 AM
Now Rikki, Rikki, Rikki, lms is very tricky!!!!
She put her hicky on top of Guwapo's dicky!!

Rikk
11-21-2004, 03:58 AM
Maxi, call you Trixie, bitch says you ain't worth the trust.

But I tell you she's a sack of shit and breaking her's a must.

MAX
11-21-2004, 04:18 AM
You can run, but you can't hide, you know I'm going to find you!!!
Cos a mod like Max is only two steps behind you!!!
Don't look back because you're shaking and all scared!!!
A mod in black can be your scariest nightmare!!!

lms2
11-21-2004, 09:09 AM
Your rhymes are lame

and so's your game

ummmm.... you're boring.

Max, Max, Max....

I have not said or done a damn thing to you since the fact that I neither like you, nor trust you, or your intentions towards this site was revealed in the sheep pen some time ago.

I still have the pm saying things were cool between us, and that in your own opinion I had not done anything to you.

Nor will I. I am not afraid of you, I am disgusted by you and you are not worth my time.

Rikk, you really are acting like a jilted lover. Sweetie, you have 90 something friends on this site... please, just get over me and go play with one of them?

As for me and Guwapo... read the thread, this one or one of the hundreds of others we have posted in together... You are confusing Guwapo and my relationship with the relationship you share with others on this site.

Your sexual comments don't bother me, but I believe they [i]might[/]bother him just a touch. So, just for anyone new here and just tuning in...He is happily married to a beautiful woman and they have a lovely daughter together. The only thing Guwapo and I share is a love for David Lee Roth a love for this site, and a sense of humor....deal with it.

David Van Via
11-21-2004, 11:50 AM
Hey I like all of you, I've have never been givin any reason not too (infact you all have a 5 stars from me), but come on here, you guys are spreading so much hatred and anger.

We all here have a Love for David Lee Roth, so can't we use this common dinominator to get along.

I don't care if someone has listened to Sammy Hagar, as long as they say David Lee Roth is better (and mean it).

So in the wise words of Ringo Starr. "PEACE AND LOVE"

lms2
11-21-2004, 12:54 PM
Amen David Van Via, and Roth On.

Rikk
11-21-2004, 01:52 PM
Rikk, you really are acting like a jilted lover. Sweetie, you have 90 something friends on this site... please, just get over me and go play with one of them?

Really? I've told you about five times to shut the fuck up and quit jumping into threads I'm in with your lame insults, SHE-DEVIL. But you just can't let a good GUWAPO down, can you?

Everything that's happened to you here is because you had to side with three morons that wanted to prove some lame point to the ROTHARMY.

You let them do it without warning anybody, and you've refused to stay out of it since. You've sided with them when people got angry. And you've stalked me ("I was watching you the weekend of your family reunion"). And you've obviously defended them no matter what they were accused with.

So, why aren't you enjoying your attention?

lms2
11-21-2004, 01:56 PM
Thats another lie Rikk... I don't jump into threads and insult you... its vice versa. I prefer to give you daily dose of attention in one fight thread to keep the other threads pure for the sake of the army. To bad you can't do the same.

Further, after your little dose of attention yesterday, nothing else was said between us, or by me on G's behalf... despite several lame attempts by you in other threads, then last night this... Why?

Rikk
11-21-2004, 02:03 PM
Thats another lie Rikk... I don't jump into threads and insult you... its vice versa. I prefer to give you daily dose of attention in one fight thread to keep the other threads pure for the sake of the army. To bad you can't do the same.

Further, after your little dose of attention yesterday, nothing else was said between us, or by me on G's behalf... despite several lame attempts by you in other threads, then last night this... Why?

LOL. Because I don't like you. Becuase you and GUWAPO are chicken-shit and that idiot has been asking us what "information" there is.

Listen, you dead ringer for the lead in SHE-DEVIL, you jumped in to multiple threads. You admitted that you were talking to GUWAPO about him "taking Rikk down" a week before it happened. I'm not saying you were involved. But it would have been nice to tell someone. When you told me that, I thought, "What a bitch." And promptly dismissed you in my mind as a person as ugly on in the inside as the outside.

Of course, since then you've had some claim of evidence that MAX can't be trusted and you've jumped in to insult me in several threads. Care to explain to me how you've kept to yourself by trying to prove some point about my family reunion? Care to explain why you've jumped into threads over and over with snide remarks in which I was not even speaking to you?

lms, am I a broken record with this shit? Hell yes. Am I an asshole to certain people? Hell yes.

But if I had to choose between you and GUWAPO, I would say you are worse because at least he acknowledges sometimes that he is a fucking asshole. You play your stupid games and then act all victim-like.

But the biggest mistake you've made is to back up a few idiots that are in a bit of serious trouble these days.

And you just can't stay out of it.

So be in it then.

lms2
11-21-2004, 02:09 PM
Rikk... trying reading the question then answering it...

What did I say or do yesterday, or the day before, or the day before that....

Fuck you. I told you I thought it was lame for you to have Guwapo's pic in your signature...

You took it out. Since that point, I have not made any attempts at starting posts with you. I have ignored many jabs by you, and a couple by Max.... if you have proof to the contrary, post it. Otherwise, I stand by it.

I laughed the first couple of times I read people saying you were acting like a jilted lover... rubbish I thought. But now I can't help but feel they are right.

Darlin, its over because you couldn't handle the fact that my heart is not filled with hate towards everyone who is not on the Rikk bandwagon. So keep calling me ugly. You knew what I looked like back in the day when we were still "friends"... my looks haven't changed. ;) neither has who I am inside, and you know it.

Rikk
11-21-2004, 02:29 PM
Darlin, its over because you couldn't handle the fact that my heart is not filled with hate towards everyone who is not on the Rikk bandwagon.

Yawn.:o

I'll agree with you on one thing. I don't want to keep going over this same stupid crap over and over.

Frankly, this thread is in non-VH, though I don't really understand why. I do know, miss innocent, that once GUWAPO started this thread (and I hadn't even posted yet), you posted: "I don't know what will happen first, and really don't care, but, Guwapo, next time you are online, could you please look Rikk up... he has taken to pming me trying to find your whereabouts. That guy is MISSING you. But hey, at least he took your pic out of his signature and now just keeps it beside his computer."

There, you asked for your instance. You got it. Any more lies to spout?

Who are these "people" that think I'm a "jilted lover"? It's amusing, but it's stupid.

There is no anger for people on the "Rikk bandwagon". I dislike you because you played with idiots that were up to no good. The bandwagon standards don't exist. I could tell you plenty of good people on this site that would not go into a fight with me. I could give a fuck. Some people don't want to fight. It's all good. They can still be friends in my book. There's no "you're either with me or against me crap". I have the same seven or eight "fighting gang", and frankly, who cares?

You are on the shit end of the stick because you keep saying the same thing about a mod friend of mine being dishonest and you keep jumping into threads to badmouth me and you sided with a trio of dishonest trouble-makers in the first place.

If you really don't want any involvement in this, shut your whole.

I will say, at least I know this stupid fight isn't disturbing a good thread.

Rikk
11-21-2004, 02:33 PM
What did I say or do yesterday, or the day before, or the day before that....

Yesterday's little post...
"I replied because this is a more approproiate thread for you to make lame attempts at bashing me in. Let the other thread stay about an actual topic people are interested in!

So the balance comment got ya, did it? What I really wanted to comment on was your failure to attend the Roth Show where you live due to that huge family reunion you had to attend. Hell, if you were a true fan, and really wanted to be nice to your family, you would have taken a few of them and went! I watched those couple of days trying to find some reason to defend your actions, but Rikk, you posted quite a bit those few days... what, are you only family a few hours out of each day-and it has to be certain hours?"

I ask you once more, idiot: are you finished? Are you truly done? If you're so innocent and just don't want to fight:rolleyes: , are you going to shut the fuck up with lame posts like this?

Should I even give a fuck since you've said you're "done" before?

I'm tired of you talking out of both sides of your mouth. Frankly, I'm tired of this whole war. Believe me, I'd like to spend more time talking about Roth or the Pittsburgh Steelers or anything but you and GUWAPO.

But obviously there's work to be done first.

David Van Via
11-21-2004, 02:37 PM
Believe me, I'd like to spend more time talking about Roth or the Pittsburgh Steelers

Ok......If Roth was in the Steelers what position would you put him in Rikk?

lms2
11-21-2004, 02:41 PM

Again, Rikk, try reading before you respond. I acknowledged that we had words yesterday, which you started with me in the EVH looses it thread. I brought it here because quite frankly, the Army members deserve to have threads about Dave and those issues concerning Dave and Classic Van Halen...

So, our little spat bothered you all day, through your get together with your band, and then on into the night to the point you had to start it again after I had logged off?

Really, Rikk, I meant it. I never meant to hurt you. I didn't think you took that stuff so seriously. Its just a message board. This I learned from you, remember?

Rikk
11-21-2004, 02:41 PM

Nice attempt to change the subject, and I'll bite!!:D

David Lee Roth is nothing more/nothing less than quarterback material. Of course, Roth would also manage to be the runningback at the same time because plays many different positions, no matter what project he's involved with. In Van Halen, he took care of the singing, promotion ideas, advertising, image, A&R duties, headed up the interviews, video direction, etc.

David Lee Roth is a jack of all trades.;)

Rikk
11-21-2004, 02:46 PM
So, our little spat bothered you all day, through your get together with your band, and then on into the night to the point you had to start it again after I had logged off?

LOL. I don't take it THAT seriously.

Yes, I got together with my band most of the day and all of the evening yesterday. I had some drinks too (as I do at most band get-togethers) and had a great time. We even wrote a new song, which I was happy about since I've had a bit of writer's block for a year or so.

Then, I signed on again, saw you and the hamster idiot were having some fun. I saw MAX was getting involved and kicking ass. And I jumped in.

As for "hurting me"? LOL. Jesus Christ, woman...I will quote YOU here: it's a fucking message board. I don't give two shits about you except you now piss me off with your hypocritical and lying ways. You damn well should know that.

But piss me off? Sure you do. You're practically a clone of CHELLE. You run in and throw shit at someone and then cry like a baby when you're called on it.

Again, do you want to continue? Or can you shut the fuck up? You're not innocent in this. You chose sides. You said what you wanted to both privately and publically. You can now shut the fuck up and stay out of the way. Or you can continue to get the attention you desire (and yes, I wish I knew why I were giving you that attention).

Hypocritical bitch.

lms2
11-21-2004, 02:50 PM
cuz you like me...

Rikk
11-21-2004, 02:52 PM
cuz you like me...

Oh yeah. I think you're great.:rolleyes:

Again, shut the fuck up...GUWAPO's snake.

lms2
11-21-2004, 02:54 PM
but you really need to get some new pet names for me, those aren't working very well...and if you read the thread sober, you might see that I was not involved in last nights bickering between G and Max...

lms2
11-21-2004, 02:56 PM

Sorry David, I didn't see your post. Carry on! I will go watch the Cowboys and think about Dave in football britches! :D

Rikk
11-21-2004, 03:00 PM
but you really need to get some new pet names for me, those aren't working very well...and if you read the thread sober, you might see that I was not involved in last nights bickering between G and Max...

LOL. Another nice comment, huh?

By the time I logged on, idiot, I was stone-cold sober. I enjoyed my day is all I was pointing out. Actually, I NEVER get drunk during band practice.

Once again, you just can't shut up, huh? You WANT this game to continue, don't you?

BTW, my nickname for you isn't supposed to be witty. See, it's supposed to be accurate. I genuinely don't like you.

David Van Via
11-21-2004, 11:45 PM
Nice attempt to change the subject, and I'll bite!!:D

David Lee Roth is nothing more/nothing less than quarterback material. Of course, Roth would also manage to be the runningback at the same time because plays many different positions, no matter what project he's involved with. In Van Halen, he took care of the singing, promotion ideas, advertising, image, A&R duties, headed up the interviews, video direction, etc.

David Lee Roth is a jack of all trades.;)

So Dave would be the quarterback to take the Steelers all the way. I think he would suit a Superbowl ring!

tydhurst
11-21-2004, 11:48 PM
D'you know what the most annoying thing you can say right now is?

"IT'S 5150 TIME!"

Ah what a wanker he is!