PDA

View Full Version : If you were a terrorist...

Seshmeister
02-01-2004, 12:08 AM
Airline security really fucking pisses me off.

They fuck around taking little scissors off of people like it makes a difference while in the last couple of weeks a woman has boarded a plane with a stun gun by accident and another took bullets on board.

I fly at least twice a week and the insanity of the security measures are driving me so mad I work out little fantasy's of how to do it.

Does that make me a bad person?

Plan A

I choose a non British Airways flight because they have reinforced their cockpit doors. I go through security with nothing at all. I wander up to the duty free shop and buy a bottle of red wine. I take it to the restroom and smash it against the cistern while it's still in the bag. Drain off the wiine and take the bottle neck on board. Once th flight takes off I slit the throat of an air hostess and gain access to the cockpit where I either shove the bottle into the throats of the pilots.

The beauty of this plan is that the powers that be will always allow glass bottles in the shops beynd security because they make money.

Plan B

Much easier

I'm a suicide bomber.

I check my baggage in with a bomb which has semtex which I pick up in a bar in Belfast probably originally funded by some misguided Bostonians. i choose a provincial airport or most of the US ones where they don't have the equipment to detect plastic explosives and simply get on the plane, pray to Allah and wait for it to go off.

Plan C

Just as easy but doing the Bin Laden avoiding martyrdom thing.

I get a job at an airport as a baggage handler. Almost no security checks are done on me but like the new fingerprinting policy in the US it makes absolutely no difference either way because I am a well educated Saudi with no criminal record much like the 9-11 types so I easily slip through. Stick a bomb in someones baggage. Too easy.

Plan D

This one takes two of us. We book two seats apart from each other on a United Airlines flight. I buy a cigarette lighter from the kiosk after I go through security while wondering why I can't buy gum any nore for security reasons. I wait until the flight is airborn and then set fire to my safety card. My accomplice walks up behind the air marshall who will jump up at that point and we overpower him and take his gun.

Things I wouldn't do.

1) When asked at check in if I have been asked to carry something on the plane by someone say yes some Middle Eastern guy asked me to take this attache case on the flight.

2) When asked if I packed my own case say no while I was visiting I left my case at the Lybian consulate for safe keeping.

3) Try to overpower the aircraft with a nail clipper.

4) Put on exploding shoes assuming I won't have the soles of my shoes randomly checked. Actually I might because it's only one in ten anyway.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Cathedral
02-01-2004, 12:12 AM
i understand a jet that was supposed to leave Scotland today heading for Washington got scrubbed due to a Terrorist threat.

Those security measures just may save your life Sesh my friend.
You can go ahead and thank the war on terror for making your skies safe as well, lol.

Seshmeister
02-01-2004, 12:16 AM
I heard that too - it put it in my mind.

A Continental flight I believe.

I'm sorry but to me the war on terrorism has just created more terrorists and as my post was trying to put across the security is more about making people feel better than anything else.

In any case a terrorist attack on a plane I was on would be a release for both of us...:D

Cheers!

ELVIS
02-01-2004, 12:21 AM
I hope the BCE isn't reading this.. eh FORD ??

FORD
02-01-2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I hope the BCE isn't reading this.. eh FORD ??

True enough. Sesh's next flight might be to Camp Halliburton at Gunatanamo Bay :(

Seshmeister
02-01-2004, 12:27 AM
That took five mintes of the extraordinairy SeshBrain.

Can you imagine the shit that Al Queda are coming up with?

Or not.

The only way forward is the non PC thing of passenger profiling. I'm sorry if you are an innocent arab travelling alone in your early 20s from London to Washington, expect a bit of extra shit.

Instead we are asked if we packed our own bags.

What a pile of shit.

Cheers!

Cathedral
02-01-2004, 01:05 AM
Until Sept. 11th the word "terrorist" was a distant 80's memory for me.

What 9-11 proved is that there are more terrorists than most of us could even imagine.

Hold on, i'm not gonna call them terrorists anymore because they are in all reality.........Cowards who hit you then run and hide like fucking chubs.

Appeasing them is not an option which leaves only one option.

Cowboy the fuck up, grab the bootstraps and go down fighting, but do it while you stare them in the face...

One thing we could do is when we kill a ......."Coward", we place them in a coffin naked and cover their bodies in pig parts.
if they think that Allah will reject them given those circumstances then i would wager that they wouldn't be so quick to strap on a suicide bomb...

Seshmeister
02-01-2004, 01:20 AM
There is absolutely nothing cowardish about deliberately flying a plane into a building.

And that's in essence the problem...

Cheers!

Cathedral
02-01-2004, 01:24 AM
It is if they have to sneak around to do it. praying on the innocent, attacking the unsuspecting...

Your right, Sesh. there isn't anything cowardly about deliberately flying a plane into a building.
It is just plain stupid and all out idiotic.

Sarge
02-01-2004, 01:26 AM
I personally don't think there will be another successful hijacking of a airliner in the U.S.

The whole fucking plane would revolt and take back the plane..
IF you were on a plane.. would you rather die kicking some ass or flying into a building?
Exactly..

Cathedral
02-01-2004, 01:30 AM
Ditto.........