PDA

View Full Version : Please Let It Be Howard Dean

ELVIS
02-01-2004, 12:18 AM
June 24, 2003

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_062403/content/2004_loser_update.Par.0001.ImageFile.jpg

This story about former Vermont governor and - as we're told every five minutes - doctor Howard Dean is great. Every day there's a larger and larger part of me hoping this guy gets the Democratic nomination. It's not only because it will set up a McGovern-Mondale-scale landslide, but because the campaign will be almost as much fun as if Al Sharpton (who I've endorsed in the primary) won the right to challenge George W. Bush.

During his announcement that, after running for president for months, he's running for president, Dean was asked how he'd win over Democratic Party leaders. Dean responded: "They'll come around once they get to know me. It's a bit of a club down there. The Democratic Party, all the candidates from Washington, I mean, they all know each other. They all move in the same circles. What I'm doing is breaking into the country club." Everyone's mouths fell open, because Dean's 17-year-old son Paul was cited only a few days ago for breaking into a country club and stealing beer! Yes, Dean's son drove the getaway car laden with stolen brew.

I love this part of the story: "That was an incredibly unfortunate phrase," Dean said of his absurd comment bringing to mind his son's larceny. But he doesn't take responsibility for it himself. No, he asked a press aide, "Why do I say these things?" How can someone else tell you why you say idiotic things, governor-doctor? Maybe Paul Dean over-heard his father trying out this line and decided to act it out literally. I mean, what 17-year-old needs to break into a country club to get beer? Most of them get an adult to buy it for them. I guess the entitlement mentality has reached into the Dean family, so much so that his kid feels he has the right to steal beer from the rich.

:elvis:

FORD
02-01-2004, 12:23 AM
This is pathetically old news - from a guy who was stoned on illegally obtained oxycontin when he said it, no less. What a hypocrite.

ELVIS
02-01-2004, 12:25 AM
Shaddup...:)

ELVIS
02-01-2004, 12:27 AM
George Bush's alleged cocaine use or DWI charge is current news ??

Cathedral
02-01-2004, 01:08 AM
That dude is evil, look at the faces he makes. not to mention he has anxiety and a whole host of emotional issues.

I don't trust him at all...

ELVIS
02-01-2004, 01:42 AM
Neither me...

:elvis:

rustoffa
02-01-2004, 01:51 AM
Tell me about it....that shit about Dean being in bed with Procter & Gamble some years back is sickening.If he really formed some kinda bond with Craig Heyward after stumbling across that zest soap commercial,he's got no business running for office.

Satan
02-01-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
That dude is evil, look at the faces he makes. not to mention he has anxiety and a whole host of emotional issues.

I don't trust him at all...

YOU are saying Howard Dean has "emotional issues"?? ... Funny, but this Devil has seen a lot more anger from you than he has from Governor Dean.

Errr.. not that the Devil has anything against anger, of course. It serves my unholy purposes well when you mortals go off on one another.

And as the inventor of evil, I can assure you that Dean certainly does not fit that description. Junior does, but he's too stupid to use it effectively. I might endorse Kerry, he's a much more worthy Bonesman.

(Don't tell FORD I said that though)

^..^

Cathedral
02-01-2004, 02:19 PM
Yep, i was an angry guy for a long time. But the problem was i was on the wrong meds. (which by the way, Dean needs but denies taking)

I haven't felt this good since i was a child, and i'm getting better at beig none confrontational, lol.

But the most important thing to point out is that i am NOT running for elective office...

I am just enjoying this whole election process from all angles. who knows, i may even be a Liberal before time to cast a vote, lol.
I wouldn't hold our breath though... :)