PDA

View Full Version : The Beatles(White Album)

Wayne L.
02-01-2004, 06:33 AM
The Beatles(White Album) released in 68 is the " true masterpiece " of all their classic rock albums creatively, musically & artistically by the Beatles more so than their " highly overrated " psychedelic masterpiece Sgt. Pepper with rock, pop, blues, folk & a little avant garde while I have to admit I'm kind of " bias " to the Beatles late 60's period with their longer hair, outspoken attitude with more emphasis on rock more than pop but the White Album is the " essential classic rock album " which define the Beatles as a legendary rock & roll band with few equals.

SilvioDante
02-01-2004, 06:40 AM
You have to admit there is some crap on that album thought... Revolution #9???

Eyes of the Night
02-01-2004, 09:01 AM
Beaattless what? Never heard of them ... Like Nirvana right?:D

:gulp:

DLR7884
02-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
I have to admit I'm kind of " bias " to the Beatles late 60's period with their longer hair, outspoken attitude with more emphasis on rock more than pop but the White Album is the " essential classic rock album " which define the Beatles as a legendary rock & roll band with few equals.

The Beatles got cool when they started acting like the Rolling Stones.

Except for when the started useing the sithar (sp?).

They had gone a bit too far with the acid at that point.

DLR7884
I think Revolver is their best.

Mr Badguy
02-01-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
The Beatles(White Album) released in 68 is the " true masterpiece " of all their classic rock albums creatively, musically & artistically by the Beatles more so than their " highly overrated " psychedelic masterpiece Sgt. Pepper with rock, pop, blues, folk & a little avant garde while I have to admit I'm kind of " bias " to the Beatles late 60's period with their longer hair, outspoken attitude with more emphasis on rock more than pop but the White Album is the " essential classic rock album " which define the Beatles as a legendary rock & roll band with few equals.

Another personality free review.

This says little about the actual songs and is more like the opinion of someone who knows very little about the album.

Why tell everybody what they already know?

If you really want to get people excited about something you think is great, then tell them what makes it exciting for you.

I could have wrote the above review just by looking up the entry for the LP in a music directory.

This smacks of gratuitous post boosting.

If you want to do that, head to the dump.