PDA

View Full Version : Arafat nephew: No poison found

lucky wilbury
11-22-2004, 09:27 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/11/22/arafat.records/index.html

Arafat nephew: No poison found
Monday, November 22, 2004 Posted: 9:18 AM EST (1418 GMT)

PARIS, France (CNN) -- The nephew of late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat, who was given his uncle's medical records, has said they show no cause of death.

Nasser al-Kidwa, who is also the Palestinian observer at the United Nations, said Monday the records showed "no clear diagnosis of the reason" Arafat died.

"For the French authorities, medically, the file was considered closed. For us, and because of the lack of a clear diagnosis, a question mark remains and personally I believe that it will remain there for some time to come," said al-Kidwa.

Asked whether Arafat may been poisoned -- as was rumored, despite denials from Palestinian officials -- he said toxicology tests showed "no known poison to the doctors was found."

"I'm not excluding it and I'm not asserting it either," he said, adding that he had not had time to read the 558-pages dossier.

Al-Kidwa also condemned the Israeli government for keeping Arafat confined to his headquarters in Ramallah.

"I believe Israeli authorities are largely responsible (for Arafat's death) at least because of the confinement of the late president to the Muqata in very bad conditions for three years," he said.

Arafat died in a French military hospital in Paris on November 11 aged 75.

Al-Kidwa said the Palestinian Authority would study the medical records to try to determine a cause of death. The authority has already formed an inquiry committee that includes doctors who had previously treated Arafat.

Before his death, French doctors said Arafat had a low count of platelets, which aid in blood clotting.

They also said he had a high white blood cell count, that leukemia had been ruled out and that he was in a coma.

Palestinian officials said Arafat had a brain hemorrhage shortly before he died. He had been in poor health for several years before France flew him to Paris from the West Bank town of Ramallah on October 29 for treatment.

"The issue here is the right of the Palestinian people and our duty to reach in the future a final conclusion in this regard," said al-Kidwa.

His nephew took possession of the records Monday morning, despite objections from Arafat's widow, Suha.

Nickdfresh
11-22-2004, 09:29 PM
Interesting, Mossad might have very good poison.

Does anyone know if Arafat was gay? I heard the AIDS rumor and wondered. I heard he may even have been a pedophile.

Switch84
11-22-2004, 09:34 PM
:confused: I'm confused. Don't they perform autopsies on folks who's cause of death is questionable?

John Ashcroft
11-22-2004, 09:53 PM
Damn it! I was hoping the fucker was poisoned!

BigBadBrian
11-22-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Interesting, Mossad might have very good poison.

Does anyone know if Arafat was gay? I heard the AIDS rumor and wondered. I heard he may even have been a pedophile.

I heard he was a HOMO. No wonder the liberals liked him.

Nickdfresh
11-22-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I heard he was a HOMO. No wonder the liberals liked him. Which liberals liked him?

BigBadBrian
11-22-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Which liberals liked him?

FERD

John Ashcroft
11-23-2004, 08:09 AM
Pretty much all of Europe.

ELVIS
11-23-2004, 08:17 AM
Carter...

FORD
11-23-2004, 10:00 AM
Yeah he was a homo and Ariel Sharon was his boyfriend for years. Their breakup was a really nasty one, and that's fueled the tensions over there to this day.

John Ashcroft
11-23-2004, 12:11 PM
I wonder which one was the bitch?

FORD
11-23-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
I wonder which one was the bitch?

Well, "Ariel" and "Sharon" are both girly names.....

Seshmeister
11-23-2004, 12:49 PM
Arafat wasn't a homo, far from it.

He was a crap leader though and a notorious liar.

The whole cuntroversy and confusion over his illness was a powerplay by his wife in order to get assurances that she would get a share of the big pile of the cash that Arafat had hidden away rather than using to alleviate the suffering of his people.

Cheers!

:gulp:

ODShowtime
11-23-2004, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
The whole cuntroversy and confusion over his illness was a powerplay by his wife in order to get assurances that she would get a share of the big pile of the cash that Arafat had hidden away rather than using to alleviate the suffering of his people.

I'm surprised more people haven't come to that conclusion, at least publicly.

Seshmeister
11-23-2004, 12:58 PM
Roth Army - the best news resource on the web...:)

Switch84
11-23-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Roth Army - the best news resource on the web...:)

:D :D :D

BITEYOASS
11-23-2004, 05:41 PM
I'm just glad he's dead and I'll piss on his grave whenever I get a chance.

DrMaddVibe
11-23-2004, 11:34 PM
Clinton had that sack of shit at the White House more than any of them!

ODShowtime
11-24-2004, 10:51 AM
FINALLY!! You posted a funny picture! :)

Nickdfresh
11-24-2004, 10:57 AM
I'd rather it was Osama Bin Laden burning, and having 72 of these in hell!: