PDA

View Full Version : Howard Dean Quotes

ELVIS
02-01-2004, 08:32 AM
Every day it becomes clearer that this was the wrong war at the wrong time.

I don't care what you label me as long as you call me president.

I still want to be the candidate for guys with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks. We can't beat George Bush unless we appeal to a broad cross-section of Democrats.

I think most people... would be glad to pay the same taxes they paid when Bill Clinton was president, if only they could have the same economy they had when Bill Clinton was president.

I've always been endorsed by the National Rifle Association.

I've waffled before. I'll waffle again.

John Ashcroft is not a patriot, John Ashcroft is a descendant of Joseph McCarthy.

People have said I'm the candidate of anger. Well, we have a right to be angry. We lost 3 million jobs. We lost our place as the moral leader of the world.

Real Democrats don't make promises they can't keep.

The Democratic Party, all the candidates from Washington, they all know each other, they all move in the same circles, and what I'm doing is breaking into the country club.

The fact is that we wouldn't be in Iraq if it weren't for Democrats like Senator Kerry.

You know, to listen to Senator Lieberman, Senator Kerry, Representative Gephardt, I'm anti-Israel, I'm anti-trade, I'm anti-Medicare and I'm anti-Social Security. I wonder how I ended up in the Democratic Party. I'm not a new entrant to the Democratic Party. I've been here a long time.

Christ was someone who sought out people who were disenfranchised, people who were left behind. He fought against self-righteousness of people who had everything ... He was a person who set an extraordinary example that has lasted 2,000 years, which is pretty inspiring when you think about it.

I’m tired of coming to the south and fighting elections on guns, God and gays. We’re going to fight this election on our turf, which is going to be jobs, education and health care.

From a religious point of view, if God had thought homosexuality is a sin, he would not have created gay people.

:elvis:

Satan
02-01-2004, 11:27 AM
And what the HELL is wrong with any of those quotes? :confused: