PDA

View Full Version : Long legs & sexy feet on beautiful women.

Wayne L.
02-01-2004, 09:55 AM
I have had a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women ever since I was around 12 years old way back in the mid 70's because there's nothing like caressing & kissing a beautiful woman's long legs then taking off her high heels, pumps or mules slowly with anticipation of my wanting tongue for her sexy, desirable feet & other extracurricular activities I'm not going to mention here. I have to admit I have my fantasies as in watching my favorite FNC newsbabes with their long, luscious legs & sexy sensuous feet during full body shots like Kiran Chetry, Laurie Dhue, Page Hopkins & Martha McCallum as well as watching the sexy & hot female hosts of home shopping channels especially HSN like Colleen Lopez, Lynn Murphy, Diana Perkovia, Chris Scanion & Kathy Wolf along with their hot & sexy models besides legs/feet fetish sites on the net to keep me satisfied with their hot & sexy models even though I'm not a sexual pervert at all. There was this young lady named Teresa about seven years ago who I thought I was in love with at the time even though looking back on it I'm glad I'm not anymore which I told her from the heart " I could suck on your toes all day if we were alone. " but I had a lot of things on my mind at the time which is finished now since I'm looking for that special lady around 25-42 years old with a great personality, likes music, sports, politics & movies, has long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet that I love & admire always because I'm looking for you at this moment.

Eyes of the Night
02-01-2004, 10:33 AM
Nobody cares fuckface!:D ... on to the pic forum you wank:p ...

Drunk edit ...

:gulp:

twonabomber
02-02-2004, 10:16 AM
hi, Shadow. still lusting after your cousin's feet?

Cathedral
02-02-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Eyes
Nobody cares fuckface!:D ... on to the pic forum you wank:p ...

Drunk edit ...

Hey, don't be sending him our way, bro. We don't want his retarded ass in there...

Golden AWe
02-02-2004, 01:06 PM
good luck Wayne

Wayne L.
02-02-2004, 03:44 PM
If anybody has a problem with me having a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women then you need to have your head examined immediately while this woman named Teresa that I was talking about isn't my cousin but was a neighbor of mine who I thought I was in love with at the time when I was kind of lost for some reason even though I'm looking for that special lady at this moment with long legs & sexy feet that I could love & admire always besides if you think there's something wrong with me having a passionate fetish for long, luscios legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women then you must either gay or ignorant or both IMO. BTW, you have to be crazy mentally & sexually if you don't think the hot & sexy FNC newsbabes Kiran Chetry, Laurie Dhue, Page Hopkins & Martha McCallum have nice legs & sexy feet.

twonabomber
02-02-2004, 03:55 PM
Shadow, how can you see their feet when they are sitting at the anchor desk? you get a special Fox Foot Channel on your cable or something?

Mr Badguy
02-02-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
If anybody has a problem with me having a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women then you need to have your head examined immediately while this woman named Teresa that I was talking about isn't my cousin but was a neighbor of mine who I thought I was in love with at the time when I was kind of lost for some reason even though I'm looking for that special lady at this moment with long legs & sexy feet that I could love & admire always besides if you think there's something wrong with me having a passionate fetish for long, luscios legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women then you must either gay or ignorant or both IMO. BTW, you have to be crazy mentally & sexually if you don't think the hot & sexy FNC newsbabes Kiran Chetry, Laurie Dhue, Page Hopkins & Martha McCallum have nice legs & sexy feet.

Do you wank over feet?

Cretin.

Little Texan
02-02-2004, 04:17 PM
Is this you, Wayne? You foot fucker, you!

Little Texan
02-02-2004, 04:22 PM
Wayne in action...

Edit: sorry guys. you know I love you all, and I kept it for a day after finding it, but...yeah

Mr Badguy
02-02-2004, 04:26 PM
Ha ha ha

Little Texan
02-02-2004, 04:26 PM
I'll bet athlete's foot is a big turnoff for you, huh?

Igosplut
02-02-2004, 07:55 PM
Or toe jam is a big turn on?????

Flash Bastard
02-02-2004, 07:56 PM
Cold feet make my nuts play hide and seek.

Gmoney
02-02-2004, 09:24 PM
He probably likes feet that are real callous for extra sensitivity!!

Punctuation Fucker!!!

Cathedral
02-02-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
Shadow, how can you see their feet when they are sitting at the anchor desk? you get a special Fox Foot Channel on your cable or something?

LMMFAO, SLAM!!!

I know i wouldn't mind having an under the desk cam on that set...

Little Texan
02-02-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
LMMFAO, SLAM!!!

I know i wouldn't mind having an under the desk cam on that set...

And it wouldn't be the feet I would be checking out, either!

Golden AWe
02-03-2004, 04:21 AM

I'm sure nobody really has a problem with it, who doesn't love long legs, but do you really think that this is the best place to post your AmericanSingles.com-adds?

Little Texan
02-03-2004, 01:22 PM
Legs...yes. Feet...NO! Feet aren't exactly the first thing I look at on a beautiful woman!

Gmoney
02-03-2004, 01:52 PM
Feet typically are not attractive. I dated this hot chick, but she had club feet like Fred Flinstone....I made her keep her socks on!!!!

Funkmonkey
02-03-2004, 02:47 PM
I have had a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women ever since I was around 12 years old way back in the mid 70's because there's nothing like caressing & kissing a beautiful woman's long legs then taking off her high heels, pumps or mules slowly with anticipation of my wanting tongue for her sexy, desirable feet & other extracurricular activities I'm not going to mention here. I have to admit I have my fantasies as in watching my favorite FNC newsbabes with their long, luscious legs & sexy sensuous feet during full body shots like Kiran Chetry, Laurie Dhue, Page Hopkins & Martha McCallum as well as watching the sexy & hot female hosts of home shopping channels especially HSN like Colleen Lopez, Lynn Murphy, Diana Perkovia, Chris Scanion & Kathy Wolf along with their hot & sexy models besides legs/feet fetish sites on the net to keep me satisfied with their hot & sexy models even though I'm not a sexual pervert at all. There was this young lady named Teresa about seven years ago who I thought I was in love with at the time even though looking back on it I'm glad I'm not anymore which I told her from the heart " I could suck on your toes all day if we were alone. " but I had a lot of things on my mind at the time which is finished now since I'm looking for that special lady around 25-42 years old with a great personality, likes music, sports, politics & movies, has long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet that I love & admire always because I'm looking for you at this moment.

Everyone should have a passion for something. But after reading the particular content of your post, I can't help but to get the impression that what you really need is a classified ad.

Funkmonkey
02-03-2004, 02:48 PM
Oh yeah, and also....

eek! eeeeeek! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Igosplut
02-03-2004, 07:53 PM
Here ya go Wayne L I decided to hook ya up....

Go here (http://footfetishes.com/)

Just close out the first page and your home pal......

Cathedral
02-03-2004, 09:14 PM
Another two words for ya Wayne.....Yahoo Personals!

twonabomber
02-04-2004, 06:41 AM
i still wanna know how his cousin is doing.

Eyes of the Night
02-04-2004, 06:47 AM
The reason *I* slammed him was cause I was expecting some pics ... instead word barf was posted and noboday cares about that shit ...

Post some babes with long legs and fine feet and you might JUST get somewhere WayneL ...

Dude has been getting slammed all week ... Lmao

ThrillsNSpills
02-05-2004, 07:22 AM
Is this for real?

Or is someone creating a character?

Why the fuck would this guy say this site cheapens Dave and makes this post where he probably finished himself off halfway through his post. I am hopin' someone has created a character for a laugh. if not get a Kleenex, L.

Figs
11-03-2004, 01:54 PM
What you think this is the wheel of fortune? You think you can make your dough and fuck off? Leave the table? Thanks Don, see you Don, off to sunny Spain now Don, fuck off Don. Lying in your pool like a fat blob laughing at me, you think I'm gonna have that? You really think I'm gonna have that, ya ponce.

DaveIsKing
11-04-2004, 03:12 PM
You guys are giving Wayne L. a hard time, now. Everyone has a sex fetish, and a foot fetish is really very normal.

I'd hate to know what half of you dudes fantasize over, if you have the brains to do anything but stick your dingdong in whatever hole is available like a primitive barbarian.

:D

Figs
01-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Classic shit!

DLR7884
01-05-2005, 05:27 PM
Glad that the effort I put into digging it up was enjoyed!

DLR7884
This was too funny!

Nickdfresh
01-05-2005, 05:37 PM
Classic Wayne L. posts--Like a tragic car-accident; Horrifying yet you can't take your eyes off of it. I think I just pissed myself!

DLR7884
01-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Classic Wayne L. posts--Like a tragic car-accident; Horrifying yet you can't take your eyes off of it. I think I just pissed myself!

When you have a chance, search for his old posts!

DLR7884
God damn, nobody liked him at all.

Nickdfresh
01-19-2005, 08:51 PM
You never said this, eh Wayne?

Wayne L.
01-19-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
You never said this, eh Wayne?

Big deal.

CROWBAR
01-20-2005, 04:54 PM
BTW, I am crazy mentally & sexually and i love to sit around and jack off to hot & sexy FNC newsbabes Kiran Chetry, Laurie Dhue, Page Hopkins & Martha McCallum have nice legs & sexy feet.

:lol:

Nickdfresh
01-20-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by CROWBAR
:lol:

Oh God! I didn't need that visual, but since you posted it: