PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Vow To Save Civilization

Warham
12-01-2004, 08:04 AM
This is old news, but I laughed my ass off when I read it. If from Rush's show when he played a bit from that hag Nancy Pelosi on the 10th.

RUSH: Let's go to the audio sound bites. Nancy Pelosi, she declares what she and Senator Kerry and Senator Reid have as their primary objection. This is in a press conference yesterday.

PELOSI: What we hope to accomplish this afternoon at the meeting with Senator Kerry and Senator Reid is saving civilization as we know it today, as we go into the next election.

RUSH: (Laughing.) Saving civilization as we know it as we go to the next election. The hell with the next four years. We're gonna start thinking about the next election, but before that, we're going to save civilization as we know it. Then Kerry, Kerry came out yesterday, big statement or photo op with his new bosses, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, and this is what he said.

KERRY: 54-plus million Americans voted for health care, they voted for energy independence, they voted for unity in America, they voted for stem cell research, they voted for protecting Social Security. We need to be unified, and we have a very clear agenda, and I'm going to be fighting for that agenda with all of the energy that I have and all the passion I brought to the campaign.

RUSH: Well, and we don't have to worry about anything because there was no energy or passion in this campaign. There's no energy or passion in this press conference. I about fell asleep here. I'm already tired as it is, and this thing was just, what, 30 seconds long and I about fell asleep listening to him all over again. Now, this notion that 54-plus million Americans voted for health care and energy independence and unity in America -- (laughing) -- is that not -- (laughing) -- unity in America, and stem cell research and protecting Social Security.

Senator Kerry, let me tell you something. There would have been 54 million votes for the Democratic candidate even if there were no Democratic candidate on the ballot. If you and Edwards had decided to chuck it, and I know you wished you could have chucked Edwards before the election, but if you and he had decided to chuck it and taken yourselves off the ballot, that ballot would have still gotten 54 million votes, because those votes weren't for what you said. Those votes weren't for anything. Those votes came from a seething rage, vast majority of them did, anyway, seething rage and hatred, anger, directed at George W. Bush.

So, ladies and gentlemen, the Democrats now think they must save civilization as they know it today. (Laughing.) It's even better than I thought it was going to be, Mr. Snerdley. It's even better. It's getting better every day. I don't know if I can handle all the jocularity here anymore.

John Ashcroft
12-01-2004, 10:19 AM
The only acceptable "civilization" the Dems are interested in is one where they are the ruling class, and the populace is hooked on the government tit.

Warham
12-01-2004, 05:19 PM
LMAO.

blueturk
12-02-2004, 04:37 AM
Rush seems to have trouble staying awake...

Warham
12-02-2004, 06:50 AM
This is about that hag Pelosi, not Limbaugh.

blueturk
12-02-2004, 12:48 PM
I think it is about Rush to an extent.,since he seems to be a primary source for many Bushite threads.You guys seem to take this idiot very seriously,even though he seems to be the WWF (or WWE? Whatever) of journalism.

Warham
12-02-2004, 01:37 PM
He played a clip of that cunt Pelosi. It has nothing to do with Rush at all. It has to do with the libs mentality that they have to save the world as we know it or all will perish.

ODShowtime
12-02-2004, 01:48 PM
News Brief:

Liberals Return to Sodomy, Welfare Fraud

BERKELEY, CA—No longer occupied by the 2004 election, liberals across the country have returned to the activities they enjoy most: anal sex and cheating the welfare system. "I've been so busy canvassing for the Democratic Party, I haven't had a single moment for suckling at the government's teat or no-holds-barred ass ramming," said Jason Carvelli, an unemployed pro-hemp activist. "Now, my friends and I can finally get back to warming our hands over burning American flags and turning kids gay." Carvelli added that his "number-one priority" is undermining the efforts of freedom-loving patriots everywhere.

Warham
12-02-2004, 01:57 PM
Sounds about right, especially from Berkeley.

ODShowtime
12-02-2004, 01:59 PM
uh Warham, it's not a real article :)

Warham
12-02-2004, 02:00 PM
I know that, but the answer is still the same.

ODShowtime
12-02-2004, 02:00 PM
:)

Nickdfresh
12-02-2004, 02:15 PM
Since we are posting jole articles on joke threads:

BAGHDAD—The Iraqi Department of Homeland Security recently released a 10-level, color-coded homeland security advisory system that will alert citizens to the risk of a terrorist attack within Iraq's borders. The country's current threat level is elevated, or Code Yellow-Orange. Citizens living in towns with populations of 1,500 or more should prepare for the smoke of burning vehicles to obscure the sun and expect hostages to be tortured for several days before being killed. Should the terror risk level rise to Code Orange-Yellow, it is likely that hostages will be left alive only long enough to dig their own graves.