PDA

View Full Version : MINTO/tubbs Dec.

JoeyT.
12-01-2004, 09:15 PM
Up and coming heavyweight with an 18-0 record, Brian Minto will defend his title Dec. 30 against Tony Tubbs Dec. 30 at Mountaineer park in W.V. Team Minto is headed by legendary JOE THUNDER, LP. This announcement will be made official toward the end of the week.

LoungeMachine
12-01-2004, 09:30 PM
Joe Thunder got back in here?

FYI = Brian Minto, his management company, AND his webmaster have all stated for the record that they have NEVER heard, of any "Joe Thunder", that no "Joe THunder" is conneced with the Minto Team IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.

In Fact they emailed AlinChainz to tell him they were looking to SERVE this Idiot with C and D orders.

Fucking Idiot.

Banned 3 times in here already.

What's the over/under on his next banning?

I give the human herpes sore known as Joe Thunder 2 weeks, tops.

ALinChainz
12-02-2004, 12:37 AM
Tony Tubbs is 42 years old.

Beat an overweight and old, slow Greg Page for a share of the belt and lost it in his very next fight against Tim Witherspoon.

This was a time when the titles were not unifed and passed around before Tyson unified them all. Look up how mahy people held the title right before Mike.

This is Joey's sad little effort to be important, as usual, claimiing to know someone he doesn't.

A drug addict. Way overweight and out of shape. Tony Tubbs.

Brian Minto barely escaped his last fight after being knocked down by a no one, who isn't in the top 200 heavyweights.

The legendary Joe Thudner ... do a search for the retard on a search engine ...

LOL ... a convicted felon, unemployed and uneducated. Hopeless drunk.

ALinChainz
12-02-2004, 12:39 AM
Team Minto ... a giant in the heavyweight division and boxing world.

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!

redblkwht
12-03-2004, 01:52 AM
Your killing me with these SHIT fights bro..
boxing is done not including the lighter weights, which
actually are not bad. The heavyweight division S-U-C-K-S.
period. Tubbs? aww come-on! not worth watching for free..:rolleyes:

ALinChainz
12-03-2004, 01:03 PM
The loser is from PIttsburgh and claims to be a licensed psychologist to the stars.

He knows President Bush, DLR, Vince Neil, Clint Eadtwood, Sharon Stone, Neve Campbell. Claimed to have written books, been on TV, the Republican convention, there's a million of them.

He claims to be the premiere sports prognosticator at websites that never heard of him.

Have asked for proof of something for 2 years now.

What is known is that he is an unemployed, uneducated, alcoholic convicted felon. He was checked out by another member here who felt like he was pretty much being stalked by this loser.

Anyone from PA that can provide a link to this guy's practice or existence in the mental health field, please do so.

Oh, claims this is his site too, though he has been banned 5 times now and just signed up under "Joey T.".

ALinChainz
12-03-2004, 02:27 PM
The reason he's posting about this fight is that he claims to be heading up Brian Minto's training camp, as he is from Pittsburgh, and claims to know Lou Duva and Don King.

Just to clarify.

ALinChainz
12-31-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by JoeyT.
Up and coming heavyweight with an 18-0 record, Brian Minto will defend his title Dec. 30 against Tony Tubbs Dec. 30 at Mountaineer park in W.V. Team Minto is headed by legendary JOE THUNDER, LP. This announcement will be made official toward the end of the week.

Thought it would be an interesting note to pass along that Brian Minto lost to Tony (I'm overweight, 42, a drug addict, and have fought 2 times in 3 years) Tubbs.

Legendary .... LOL.

Hard to pretend you're this big fight manager when the guy tanks in his first big one huh Joe?

Happy New Year loser.

ALinChainz
12-31-2004, 02:43 PM
Thunder was calling the Tubbs/Minto bout as the biggest fight in boxing history, the biggest since The Thrilla in Manila.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

For the heavyweight championship he said ....

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Figs
12-31-2004, 02:45 PM
http://www.brianminto.com/main.html

Boxing Fans Left Speechless
The Following... Does Not Reflect The Views Of Brian "The Beast" Minto Or Camp Minto. That said, let me start by sharing my view of the fight! From round 1 to round 10 MINTO brought the action to TUBBS,only to be tied up. In a fight that i, and most in attendance saw "The Beast" Win, Two judges apparently didn't watch! It is my personal opinion, that perhaps TUBBS won on reputation alone. The crowd witnessed MINTO outwork and outbox the elder tubbs. This is a boxing nightmare. As i stood in disbelief when the decision was rendered, LOU DUVA certainly made his presence and feelings known to the boxing officials! I can only wish i heard what LOU had to say! It was quite obvious LOU was upset. I thank the higher power, that I was not on the receiving end of LOU's rampage!

STAY TUNED

ALinChainz
12-31-2004, 02:48 PM
Life is tough in boxing.

Judges that didn't watch.

Yeah, that happens all the time, like there was big money to be made on Tubbs/Minto.

ALinChainz
12-31-2004, 02:49 PM
Of course this means ... Tubbs/Minto II.

"The War of Bore".

POJO_Risin
12-31-2004, 02:51 PM
Good ole' Brian Minto...heavyweight of the future...lmfao...

How do you lose to Tubbs?

Jesus H. Christ...

ALinChainz
12-31-2004, 02:57 PM
LOL .. most don't ... even back in the 80's, in his "prime".

Figs
12-31-2004, 02:59 PM
Judges shouldn't be a factor when you're talking about Tubbs; should be a KO, TKO...

ALinChainz
12-31-2004, 03:00 PM
From Thunder, on The Wall from yesterday.

==================================================

JOE THUNDER, LP
Reply | Quote
IP: 24.154.4.127

Ok, here we go, this will be my final post before taking the ICF championship belt tonight. I will be doing the media circuit in just a few hours and will be unable to provide updates. However, first and foremost WE ARE READY! It will be lights out for Mr. Tubbs this evening. Our game plan is simply to wear this coon out over the first 4 rounds, then take him out in the fifth. Thank you for all the e-cards and well wishes. The most anticipated night in boxing history is finally here! Tonight we will accomplish our goal of being world champion. I will be on hand at noon tomorrow, posting updates and accepting congratulions. Thank you. T.

12-30-2004 04:18 PM

==================================================

If I'm having a little too much fun .... well, fuck it I am.

POJO_Risin
12-31-2004, 03:00 PM
And that is the truth Figs...amen...

ALinChainz
12-31-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Figs
Judges shouldn't be a factor when you're talking about Tubbs; should be a KO, TKO...

Exactly.

Nearly half his age ... should have been over early.

POJO_Risin
12-31-2004, 03:08 PM
Are there any GOOD young heavy's that aren't being:

1. rushed...

2. walked through...

3. ruined by Don King

POJO_Risin
12-31-2004, 03:08 PM
whatever happened to that promoter that used to wear suits without shirts underneath?

Butch something I think?

ALinChainz
12-31-2004, 03:16 PM
Butch Lewis.

Orchestrated Michael Spinks rise through the heavyweight division that got him a $14 million payday against Mike Tyson.

And a 93 second ass whooping.

Not sure where the hell he is now, could be legal trouble, he was exactly clean I'm sure.

POJO_Risin
12-31-2004, 03:18 PM
Man that had to be uncomfortable...fucking suitcoat with no shirt on underneath...

ALinChainz
12-31-2004, 03:20 PM
Under thos hot ass lights in and out of the ring ..TV and all.

You know, lol ... he might even be dead for all I know.

Not sure.

fanofdave
12-31-2004, 03:26 PM
THUDner is fighting on the undercard of the
main event. He is scheduled for a 3 round
fight with Tanya Harding. Harding is a 25:1
favorite to knock the shit out of THUDner
after knocking him out in the first round of
their first meeting in the ring.

ALinChainz
01-02-2005, 12:15 PM
Yet another user name, but the same loser.

Joey T. is now posting as "THUNDERROCKS".

Read his new profile to.

He claims to be, amongst his usual fantasy jobs, a boxing promoter.

Hey Joe? Minto lost dude. You were touting it as the greatest fight in boxing history.

Tony Tubbs kicked your boy's ass.

And the dude has never heard of you. But everyone here knows you by name.

"Loser".