PDA

View Full Version : 150,000+ U.S. Assault And Battery On Iraq

Phil theStalker
12-02-2004, 11:13 PM
Fellow Americans,

In 24 months we are going to wear our souls on our eyes.

Expose the truth, offend the lie.

Expose the lie, offend the truth.

What would you be willing to DIE for?

Evidently, a $20,000 bonus and the threat of prison for disobeying orders is what U.S. soldiers are willing to die for.

Ohio Phil

Nickdfresh
12-02-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Fellow Americans,

In 24 months we are going to wear our souls on our eyes.

Expose the truth, offend the lie.

Expose the lie, offend the truth.

What would you be willing to DIE for?

Evidently, a $20,000 bonus and the threat of prison for disobeying orders is what U.S. soldiers are willing to die for.

Ohio Phil

Oh Phil, it is more than that! A sense of duty and fear of being perceived as a coward by one's comrads is far more powerful motivation than fear of punishment or death! Though, I agree they should not have to put their lives on the line there!

lms2
12-02-2004, 11:42 PM
When people have something to believe in, they have something they are willing to die for.

Phil theStalker
12-02-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by lms2
When people have something to believe in, they have something they are willing to die for.
Exactly. The U.S. called the Russians the insurgents in Afganistan. As in Osama was fighting the insurgents from Russia in Afganistan, not even his country, but a Muslim country. And Middle Easterner's, when they're not fighting each other, are willing to die for their Muslim lands against insurgents from anywhere in the world, including the U.S. insurgents there now.

Who are the insurgents?

Healer heal thy self.

lms2
12-02-2004, 11:57 PM
And you say i'm doomed. ;)

Nickdfresh
12-03-2004, 12:32 AM
Exactly. The U.S. called the Russians the insurgents in Afganistan. As in Osama was fighting the insurgents from Russia in Afganistan, not even his country, but a Muslim country. And Middle Easterner's, when they're not fighting each other, are willing to die for their Muslim lands against insurgents from anywhere in the world, including the U.S. insurgents there now.

Who are the insurgents?

Healer heal thy self.

Dude, look up the word insurgent in the dictionary! You got things backward-ass or ass-backwards or something!

Phil theStalker
12-03-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Dude, look up the word insurgent in the dictionary! You got things backward-ass or ass-backwards or something!
Well, I guesss Dan Rather and CBS got it wrong again, too. I was thinking about it that way, because I'd just heard Dan Rather say yesterday that, "...Osama was in Afganistan fighting the Russian insurgents." (sic)

Take it up with Dan and CBS.

Iraq has/had nothing to do with 9/11.

Oil, business, profits all have to do with the LIE to the American people who are dying there, their families at home burying them, and a lie to the world that is going into WW III thanks to the first time elected (they weren't elected* in 2000, the Supreme Court put them in) PNAC group in control of the White House and so to the government.

Are you prepared?

It will be history someday for the few survivors huddled about their camp fires about what you were doing before N-Day, as they'll probably call it.

You'll be dead, I'm sure of it. PNAC is sure of it, too. They have places to go. They have 7 stories (that we know of) underground at the Denver Airport, a survival hub for them on this continent. There are other underground survival "cities" here, too. There are others on other continents.

The camp fire survivors will have to kill these "underground" survivors. There will be war after the war-in-a-day, N-Day.

I've never had any children and I don't think I ever will. Why should you have kids? Do you need them? Or do you need more to satisfy that "itch" in your crotch ladies, that "itch" in your pants boys.

It's the itch.

So right there you've got a problem.

By the time you take your minds off the itch and take a look around it's too late for you.

It's later than you think.

P

All of you who can't see.

*Dec. 13th is the legal date for the "election" to be decided by the electoral college no matter what has been done since Nov. 2-3 (Fallujah assault, Kerry's consession speech, etc.). Things could get very interesting very quickly.

ODShowtime
12-03-2004, 10:52 AM
I thought Cleveland was supposed to get it a month ago or so...

BigBadBrian
12-03-2004, 11:02 AM

I've never had any children and I don't think I ever will.

We can all breathe a sigh of relief now. :gulp:

Or do you need more to satisfy that "itch" in your crotch ladies, that "itch" in your pants boys.

It's the itch.

Go to the doctor, Phil. He'll probably give you a cream to clear it right up. :p

Phil theStalker
12-03-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I thought Cleveland was supposed to get it a month ago or so...
It's on the list.

When you lose Cleveland, when you lose talking with me, when you lose the life you've known forever, you'll know it.

I already know.

Phil theStalker
12-03-2004, 11:05 AM
My only concern is getting through the police state to my safe house, if it's still safe. Then I have a second place to go. Mountainous, cliffs, water. Soldiers can't fight there. Osama is hiding in a place like this.

Go get the diapers and bananas and prescriptions. You're the fodder.

Let's have a reality check.

P

BigBadBrian
12-03-2004, 11:11 AM
It's on the list.

When you lose Cleveland, when you lose talking with me, when you lose the life you've known forever, you'll know it.

I already know.

You made bold predictions about the election also, Phil. You're all FUCKED UP. ;)

Phil theStalker
12-03-2004, 11:17 AM
Shuddup and vote for me, Good or Poor, it doesn't matter, BBB. You haven't voted on my User Rating yet.

PS You are defin-fucking-itly fodder.

Phil theStalker
12-03-2004, 11:39 AM
ODShowtime, look for a place like I've described in PA for your safe place if you're not already in a place like that. If you're in a metro area they're going to Marshal Law herd you into them.

Look, you're whole family should know where to go. You may be at work, you may be separated from your family for some reason, you may not have the time or ability to go home and then leave/flee/escape/survive the metro areas (metro=cities, suburban, and inner rural ring).

Outside of this metro police state the people will be free survivors.

Or let's put it this way. Inside the metro area, including the first ring of rural farm land residents, will have the barrel of a gun (fed and/or foreign assets) pointing at them to make them do what they want you to do, and outside of the metro area you'll be pointing the gun to make them do what you want them to do.

Which do you want to be?

Will you be, bring in the foreign assests so I can pay my mortgage, buy beer, and watch my sports games on TV, just so they'll be peace in the streets and in the land while our U.S. military is busy, busy, busy with the PNAC wars?

You will not make it to the camp fires. And, the foreign assets will not make it deep into American soil.

It's pretty clear.

ODShowtime
12-03-2004, 11:53 AM
I don't have enough god damn money to buy a safe house. I don't think I'll win the race either.

Phil theStalker
12-03-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I don't have enough god damn money to buy a safe house. I don't think I'll win the race either.
Well, we'll take peeps like you into our "camps." Like a deer camp in PA. You don't need a house. You just need to be on the side you're on and find the rest of us out in the wilderness. We'll take you and yours in. We'll give you a gun. We'll all need each other. Just get out of where you live when you have to, out of the metro area, since you know you don't belong there. You will not be fodder if you do these things.

P