PDA

View Full Version : Should the Constitution be amended for Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Steve Savicki
12-03-2004, 02:49 PM
I say no. Oprah and Hilary have first priority. That is of course after Gore gets his entitled 2 terms and Howard Dean gets his 2 as well.

FORD
12-03-2004, 03:34 PM
Let's see, how can I put this......

WHEN HITLER ICE SKATES ON TOP OF A FROZEN HELL!!

Ally_Kat
12-03-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
I say no. Oprah and Hilary have first priority. That is of course after Gore gets his entitled 2 terms and Howard Dean gets his 2 as well.

I'd prefer my terms before Gore and Dean, thank you.

But yeah, I'm not really digging this proposal.

ODShowtime
12-03-2004, 03:40 PM
of course not!

Nickdfresh
12-03-2004, 03:44 PM
Yah! I tink da' Constatution' shood be ah-mend-dead in ordah to fa-cil-aye-tate my erection too Pwres-i-dent! Vee Awustree-uns make such great Fuhrers! Muhawhawhaw...

Vivian Campbell
12-03-2004, 04:08 PM
Further proof that the GOP has thrown their country out the window for profit and power. What ever happened to good ol' American Nationalism? Now excuse me while I continue browsing Roth Army on my Made in China computer and watch my Made in Japan Television.

Nickdfresh
12-03-2004, 04:24 PM
I think they should amend the Constitution to allow for more than two Presidential terms so we can bring back this guy!

"Ohhhh Yeah!!!"
http://clinton1.nara.gov/White_House/Family/images/raw/bill-portrait.gif

Steve Savicki
12-03-2004, 04:33 PM
http://amendforarnold.com/

Nickdfresh
12-03-2004, 04:35 PM
Amend us, OR ELSE!!

JCOOK
12-03-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

The whole thing comes down to "(AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH:D

JCOOK
12-03-2004, 11:03 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Steve Savicki
[B]I say no. Oprah and Hilary have first priority. That is of course after Gore gets his entitled 2 terms and Howard Dean gets hi

Seshmeister
12-03-2004, 11:08 PM
Look on the bright side maybe in 20 years time I could be your president.

Steve Savicki
12-04-2004, 03:29 AM
And Lou would vote for you. :p

bueno bob
12-04-2004, 03:32 AM
this man should be president...

bueno bob
12-04-2004, 03:35 AM
what the fuck? i picked the wrong pic, actually...lol...i can't edit anything anymore?????

bueno bob
Lets try this again, hmm?

lmao

"this man should be president"

bueno bob
There, thats better.

knuckleboner
12-04-2004, 12:22 PM
yep, he should be able to be.

there's no reason now, why somebody who happened to be born out of the country, who voluntarily gains U.S. citizenship, and who has been a citizen for X amount of years shouldn't be eligible for the presidency.

once he hits the right age, the knuckleboner will be eligible to be president. and what exactly did i do to earn this? had parents who gave birth to me in california? what did I do? nothing.

set the amount of time high. 20 years as a citizen is what i've heard. that's fine. and i'd actually add that you have to renounce any other dual citizenship. but other than that, you should be eligible.

if the voters don't want to vote for someone born elsewhere, that's their right. but i think it's kinda stupid to say that because of something completely out of your control, like the place/circumstances of your birth, you're forever ineligible for the presidency.

so, yes, sign me up for the amendment.

SESH IN 2028!!

BigBadBrian
12-04-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner

SESH IN 2028!!

As long as he can lower the price of Scotch. Ouch!! :D :gulp:

DrMaddVibe
12-04-2004, 12:34 PM
Hell no.

DLR'sCock
12-04-2004, 12:35 PM
It's amazing how many self righteous morons out there are for this...but it will never happen...

FORD
12-04-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Lets try this again, hmm?

lmao

"this man should be president"

Forget it.... Holy Joe will never win the nomination ;)

http://www.gamersnook.com/blog/archives/LiebermanPalpatine.jpeg

Seshmeister
12-04-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner

SESH IN 2028!!

Ok team our weaknesses are...

1) I'm not a rich lawyer.

2) I'm shit at lying

3) I DID inhale..a lot.:)

Viking
12-04-2004, 10:02 PM
I don't like the Constitution being tinkered with for a lot of reasons, but I'm all for a Consitiutional amendment that says if you're a fucking lawyer, you're ineligible for public service. That ought to turn Washington in a friggin' ghost town in a hurry.

knuckleboner
12-05-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

2) I'm shit at lying

eh...we'll just have to downplay that and focus on the womanizing. if it's still working for clinton, it'll work for you.

Viking
12-05-2004, 02:03 PM
BWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......:p

FORD
12-05-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister

2) I'm shit at lying

But you wear a skirt! That will never fly in the "red states" :(

FORD
12-05-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Viking
I don't like the Constitution being tinkered with for a lot of reasons, but I'm all for a Consitiutional amendment that says if you're a fucking lawyer, you're ineligible for public service. That ought to turn Washington in a friggin' ghost town in a hurry.

Nah, that goes too far. Obviously a judicial branch without lawyers would be next to impossible. Congress writes laws, so knowlwedge of existing law is an asset there as well, though they don't neccessarily need to be a majority.

No lawyers in the executive branch (except Attorney General, of course) would be perfectly acceptable.

I could also get behind an ammendment which says that anyone elected or appointed to national office in one branch of government cannot serve in the other two branches.

This ammendment would have prevented the DLC from installing Kerry as the party nominee, AND it would keep John Asscrotch off the Supreme Court.

Now that would have been a win-win for everybody ;)

singerman
12-05-2004, 10:28 PM
my god what is the world coming to....the day that Arnie gets into power as president of the USA will be a very scary one indeed....a crap actor who can hardly string two sentences together,becomes the leader of the most powerful country in the world?......god fucking help us.....im sorry but if someone even suggested someone like Arnie becoming a top running political candidate in England....we would laugh our heads off....what a fucking joke

ODShowtime
12-06-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by FORD
AND it would keep John Asscrotch off the Supreme Court.

Jesus Christmas! They're not planning that are they? Maybe that's why our Ashcroft hasn't turned in his avatar yet...

Nickdfresh
12-06-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by singerman
my god what is the world coming to....the day that Arnie gets into power as president of the USA will be a very scary one indeed....a crap actor who can hardly string two sentences together,becomes the leader of the most powerful country in the world?......god fucking help us.....im sorry but if someone even suggested someone like Arnie becoming a top running political candidate in England....we would laugh our heads off....what a fucking joke

Ju have a proeblum' vit dat Inglander!?

Wayne L.
12-06-2004, 07:11 PM
I don't think they should amend the Constitution letting Arnold run for president of the U. S. someday but he has a better chance of winning the White House than Hillary Clinton, John Edwards & Howard Dean.

FORD
12-06-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Jesus Christmas! They're not planning that are they? Maybe that's why our Ashcroft hasn't turned in his avatar yet...

That rumor started the minute old Asscrotch turned in his AG badge and can of "Satan - B- Gone" cat repellent.

And given the BCE's track record of appointing the most ideological extreme candidates possible, it's either Asscrotch or Judge Roy "worship my marble slab" Moore. Or possibly Ken Starr, since he's kind of in the news again (see the Top 10 idiots thread this week)

Seshmeister
12-06-2004, 09:50 PM
Fucking hell I'm glad I don't live in th US...:)

singerman
12-07-2004, 03:05 PM
who would be arnies vice president?.....danny devito?....at last they could be reunited to continue the classic partnership they had in that great movie 'twins'....

ODShowtime
12-07-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by singerman
who would be arnies vice president?.....danny devito?....at last they could be reunited to continue the classic partnership they had in that great movie 'twins'....

why not?

singerman
12-07-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
why not?

yeah what the hell!....why not!....ok who else should he have in office with him?..danny devito is in for sure...any suggestions anyone?

ODShowtime
12-07-2004, 03:26 PM
maybe the predator would be a good choice.

singerman
12-07-2004, 03:37 PM
mmm....but then you would have to ask 'alien' too..as they seem to work together these days...and i heard a rumour 'alien' has a dodgy past.....(hookers and shit)

ODShowtime
12-07-2004, 03:41 PM
Ernie rayes Jr would be ok too. You remember that little fucker from Red Sonya?

Well, how about Bridgette Neilsen while we're at it?

singerman
12-07-2004, 03:46 PM
yeah!!!.....now your talking!....bridgette neilsen!....what would her job be do you reckon?

ODShowtime
12-07-2004, 03:54 PM
Secretary of washed up drunk bimbos

singerman
12-07-2004, 04:06 PM
....err...with big tits....she would still get it though ;-)