PDA

View Full Version : Aerosmith Super Bowl pre game show

Wayne L.
02-02-2004, 01:16 PM
I think Aerosmith should have been given a whole hour instead of just the few minutes before kickoff when they were on during the Super Bowl pre game show because it would have been a helluva lot better than the worthless halftime show speaking as an old fan while I have to admit it's almost time for the bad boys from Boston to hang up their rock & roll shoes permanently which I think will happen in the next 5 to 10 years because they were just going through the motions performing onstage especially after Aerosmith have done events for the NFL twice already before this one which is ridiculous speaking as an old fan but I'm looking forward to their new album HOB. IMHO, I do think when Aerosmith was performing with Britney Spears & N'Sync at the Super Bowl halftime show back in 01 trying to be ultra current that was the most blatant pandering to their young MTV fans I have ever seen when they didn't have to do it in the first place.

DLR7884
02-03-2004, 12:57 AM
Hey Wayne!

Are you trying to set a world record for the longest sentence?

You're a fucking cunt.

DLR7884
Fuck you!

Wayne L.
02-03-2004, 08:16 AM
I'm not the only one who has been assuced of writing so called long sentences on the internet which upsets mentally unstable whiners like yourself. If you don't want to discuss the pre game show with the legendary rock band Aerosmith then why are you wasting your time with useless comments.

ELVIS
02-03-2004, 09:04 AM
Dude.. That crap is nearly impossible to understand...

I think it's funny though...

:elvis:

Gmoney
02-03-2004, 09:07 AM
This guy reminds me of this senile cashier at a store last night, just felt like saying, "Would you shut the fuck up already!".....

Dave's PA Rental
02-03-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
I'm not the only one who has been assuced of writing so called long sentences on the internet which upsets mentally unstable whiners like yourself<H1>. </H1>If you don't want to discuss the pre game show with the legendary rock band Aerosmith then why are you wasting your time with useless comments.

My god!!!!! I spotted a punctuation mark!!!!!

DLR7884
02-03-2004, 11:52 PM
Wayne, you are a fucking douchebag.

Just thought I'd let you know that.

DLR7884
:)

Mr Grimsdale
02-10-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Hey Wayne!

Are you trying to set a world record for the longest sentence?

You're a fucking cunt.

DLR7884
Fuck you!

I like this chap, such tremendous use of the English language!

Marvellous. DLR7884 I salute you.

Wayne, you're a piss adled cum rag. Now be a good little boy and fook off.

Mr Badguy
02-10-2004, 11:36 AM
When you write shit that long, noone reads it.

What was it he said anyway?

DLR7884
02-11-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Mr Badguy
When you write shit that long, noone reads it.

What was it he said anyway?

He said that he's a very gay man.

A "back door" man, if you will.

DLR7884
Wayne L. loves the cock!