PDA

View Full Version : Is Kirsty Alley the Sammy Hagar of TV?

Vivian Campbell
12-04-2004, 09:52 AM
Is Kirsty Alley the Sammy Hagar of TV? Or at least the Hagar of Cheers? She RUINED the show once Shelly Long left. Everything was going good until the blonde left and was replaced by a fat screecher! Sound familiar?

Diane or the Grave!

http://www.tvshowcentral.net/tvshows/cheers/cheers_show_5.jpg

nosuchluck
12-04-2004, 11:58 AM
yes.
i can't stand her.

Flash Bastard
12-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Kirsty Alley used to be hot back in the early 80's. But then so did Valerie Bertinelli.

Neither one of them ever had any real acting talent. Just pretty faces.

At least Val still gets acting jobs, albeit it's the Movie of the Week on CBS.

Bill Lumbergh
12-04-2004, 11:53 PM
The show was much funnier with Shelley Long, even though I can't stand her. One of the first sitcom stars to leave for a movie career, only to fade away......Kirstie Alley is a fuckin' whale these days!

MAX
12-04-2004, 11:54 PM
I actually liked her on Cheers. I thought she was a good replacement. Regardless, boy she sure did balloon up just as large as The Chedd Rocker!!! :eek:

Bill Lumbergh
12-04-2004, 11:56 PM
Sammy has bigger titties.

MAX
12-04-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Sammy has bigger titties.

You would know, you heartbreaker you!!!! :p

Dan
12-05-2004, 12:05 AM
The show was much funnier with Shelley Long, even though I can't stand her. One of the first sitcom stars to leave for a movie career, only to fade away......Kirstie Alley is a fuckin' whale these days!

I would still roll her in flour.

MAX
12-05-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Dan
I would still roll her in flour.

Dan likes to go Hoggin'!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Roll her in flour, look for the wet spot and ride the in the wave like a waterbed!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Sorry, I've neve been into that.

rustoffa
12-05-2004, 12:13 AM
No shit,
I remember seeing some commercial for rattan furniture or some shit she was in...

....Move over Kirstey, you're blocking the loveseat shot.

Dan
12-05-2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Dan likes to go Hoggin'!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Roll her in flour, look for the wet spot and ride the in the wave like a waterbed!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Sorry, I've neve been into that.

Max there is always a first time for everything,Ride the waves Bro.

Bill Lumbergh
12-05-2004, 12:28 AM
I'd rather fuck a chick with an ugly face and great body, than a fat chick with a great face.

MAX
12-05-2004, 12:31 AM
I'd rather fuck a chick with an ugly face and great body, than a fat chick with a great face.

I've yet to fuck a fat chick so I'd have to most definitely agree with with my dear friend Bill's analogy. I'm not fat so why would I want to fuck anything fat? :confused:

Rikk
12-05-2004, 01:19 AM
The early Cheers was MUCH funnier. Kirstie Alley just plain sucked.

Shelley Long is one of the most annoying actresses in the world. But for that show, she worked. With Kirstie Alley, the humor became much dumber.

EbDawson
12-05-2004, 01:21 AM
Kirsty was hot with them pointed ears in The Wrath of Khan!

Bill Lumbergh
12-05-2004, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
The early Cheers was MUCH funnier. Kirstie Alley just plain sucked.

Shelley Long is one of the most annoying actresses in the world. But for that show, she worked. With Kirstie Alley, the humor became much dumber.

Right on the money. Like I said above, I cant stand Long, but she was perfect for that role. With Kirstie Alley the show became predictable, and Danson was A LOT less funny .

Rikk
12-05-2004, 03:37 AM
Right on the money. Like I said above, I cant stand Long, but she was perfect for that role. With Kirstie Alley the show became predictable, and Danson was A LOT less funny .

No wonder they started over-using Norm and Cliff once Diane left. They didn't have as much humor to rely on anymore. The interplay between Danson and Long was great (it probably helped that the actors didn't like each other very much...why is that familiar?;) ).

Bill Lumbergh
12-05-2004, 03:42 AM
No wonder they started over-using Norm and Cliff once Diane left. They didn't have as much humor to rely on anymore. The interplay between Danson and Long was great (it probably helped that the actors didn't like each other very much...why is that familiar?;) ).

And those Norm and Cliff episodes got old fast. They were cool characters and all, but when half the episodes were written about Cliff and his Mom? At least those were interesting, fuuny characters though.........how about towards the end when they started over using Frasier and Lillith! Jesus, talk about sleep inducing..........

Rikk
12-05-2004, 03:44 AM
And those Norm and Cliff episodes got old fast. They were cool characters and all, but when half the episodes were written about Cliff and his Mom? At least those were interesting, fuuny characters though.........how about towards the end when they started over using Frasier and Lillith! Jesus, talk about sleep inducing..........

And I have to admit...I think FRASIER was a great show. But it was totally unexpected. I remember hearing about it and thinking: INSTANT BOMB. I was shocked when I watched the pilot and saw how funny it was. I was even more shocked that this spin-off with Frasier became such a big fucking hit.

And I hate sitcoms usually!:p

Golden AWe
12-05-2004, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
Kirsty Alley used to be hot back in the early 80's.

Yup, when she starred in one of the Star Trek-movies...

Bill Lumbergh
12-05-2004, 03:48 AM
And I have to admit...I think FRASIER was a great show. But it was totally unexpected. I remember hearing about it and thinking: INSTANT BOMB. I was shocked when I watched the pilot and saw how funny it was. I was even more shocked that this spin-off with Frasier became such a big fucking hit.

And I hate sitcoms usually!:p

There are only a handful of sitsoms I ever watched regularly. I never even watched one episode of Frasier.

MAX
12-05-2004, 03:57 AM
And I have to admit...I think FRASIER was a great show.

Yep. That "Roz" is hot!!!!

Rikk
12-05-2004, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Yep. That "Roz" is hot!!!!

Roz was a prime piece of Seattle-boiled poontang.
http://members.aol.com/nvraptor/peri.jpg

Rikk
12-05-2004, 04:06 AM
There are only a handful of sitsoms I ever watched regularly. I never even watched one episode of Frasier.

Then fuck you!!!:mad:

Bill Lumbergh
12-05-2004, 04:09 AM
Then fuck you!!!:mad:

"Thanks for the support Rikk! Hey didnt I see you at the Motels concert last year? You were with that big fat hairy guy, and that dog"

Golden AWe
12-05-2004, 06:34 AM
Frasier was a grate sitcom...especially the Niles-character and the brothers debates...

Viking
12-05-2004, 01:46 PM
Yeah, that was some hot scamper about 20 years ago. Now you'd have to roll her in flour and look for the wet spot.......:p