PDA

View Full Version : well, fuck me to hell

Roy Munson
02-02-2004, 03:59 PM
Welcome back to the great Roth Army. I finally made it back herre so take off all your clothes. I am getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off.

Uh...where was I?

Oh, yeah. Glad to see the usual suspects back in action...Hitcho da Sicko, Sarge, and even that SUPERDUPER FUCKUP...Dickface McSlapnuts.

Dickface, I heard you got a bad case of da clap?

Roy

PS - FUCK ALL OF YOU FLAMING COCKSUCKERS!

azcrdnal
02-02-2004, 10:36 PM
good to see you rm

Sarge
02-02-2004, 11:21 PM
Hey dude welcome back.
I was wondering when you were going to show up..
I hope you got treatment for your addiction to sex that you told everyone about a few years ago. That must have been a difficult habit to break with all the temptations of the modern day single male..

Catfish
02-02-2004, 11:56 PM
Mister Munson!

Roy Munson
02-03-2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Sarge
Hey dude welcome back.
I was wondering when you were going to show up..
I hope you got treatment for your addiction to sex that you told everyone about a few years ago. That must have been a difficult habit to break with all the temptations of the modern day single male..

Dude, I've been married for 7 years! Actually, we just had our first child last October, a beautiful baby girl. Life is great! But, I'm still the same Roy Munson...a warning to you little fuckfaces that wanna scrap.

:cig:

Roy Munson
02-03-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by azcrdnal
good to see you rm

You, too. You got any hot new info on what VH is doing? LOL

Roy Munson
02-03-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Catfish
Mister Munson!

Pussytuna! Waz up?

Catfish
02-03-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
Dude, I've been married for 7 years! Actually, we just had our first child last October, a beautiful baby girl. Life is great! But, I'm still the same Roy Munson...a warning to you little fuckfaces that wanna scrap.

:cig:

Congrats on your baby, bro! But don't go gettin' all soft on us pricks...

Roy Munson
02-03-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
Congrats on your baby, bro! But don't go gettin' all soft on us pricks...

Uh...huh, huh. You said "soft" and "pricks".

:butthead mode off:

FORD
02-03-2004, 06:12 PM
Shit... who left the door unlocked? ;)

PHOENIX
02-03-2004, 06:16 PM
Kewl now that Roy's here...... let the party begin!:D

Dave's PA Rental
02-03-2004, 09:49 PM
You, too. You got any hot new info on what VH is doing? LOL

Thats some funny shit! I had forgotten about all those wild VH predictions from a couple years ago...

Roy Munson
02-04-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Shit... who left the door unlocked? ;)

:D :cool:

Full Bug
02-04-2004, 09:16 AM
Roy is back in town, here's hoping married life hasn't drained the life out of ya......:bottle:

KANE
02-08-2004, 10:25 PM

PS - FUCK ALL OF YOU FLAMING COCKSUCKERS! [/B]

KANE
02-08-2004, 10:28 PM
[i]Originally posted by

PS - FUCK ALL OF YOU FLAMING COCKSUCKERS! [/B]

Ohhhhh,
poor Roy gotz a bad case of Poopy Paints tonite ? Quit taking it in the pink part of your poop chute and you wont have to buy as much pepto ya faggot..

KANE
02-08-2004, 10:30 PM
P.S.
I'll fuck ya if ya pull them BB sized nuts up, cupcakes.

Little Texan
02-09-2004, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by KANE
P.S.
I'll fuck ya if ya pull them BB sized nuts up, cupcakes.

I don't want to ever wind up in a prison shower and drop the soap in front of you. :D

KANE
02-09-2004, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan
I don't want to ever wind up in a prison shower and drop the soap in front of you. :D
Prison? whats that ?........lol...

Roy Munson
02-09-2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by KANE
Prison? whats that ?........lol...

Looks like the Roth Army resident faggot has finally shown up. KandyKANE knows what prison is: he's stuck in it everyday. It's is superhomowaitingtocomeoutofthecloset prison. What's the matter? Your daddy rape you too much? Give your mommy kiss tonight...I left a tastey surprise for you on her lips.

KANE
02-09-2004, 11:39 AM
Looks like the Roth Army resident faggot has finally shown up. KandyKANE knows what prison is: he's stuck in it everyday. It's is superhomowaitingtocomeoutofthecloset prison. What's the matter? Your daddy rape you too much? Give your mommy kiss tonight...I left a tastey surprise for you on her lips.

uuuuuoooo, kandykane, prison, daddy raped you, lol, cum on stringcheese, gotta do better than tha..and as far as my mother, she's about one ugly ho, you better go to your nearest free clinic and get your vagina scraped, cupcakes..and as far as my daddy goes, never met the prick, i do know this much, he aint yours.....lol, your a butt pirate with what, 5 teefus ?gotta run, gotta get back to prison, later STD.

flappo
02-09-2004, 12:04 PM
..i was gonna post some scat pix for ya , roy , as a welcome home

..but now i'm a mod ,i wouldnt dare do that

OH NO MISSUS

..then again

Leo VanNewhouse
02-16-2004, 08:15 AM
Hello Roy, nice to meet you.

Figs
11-02-2004, 04:00 PM
Oh fuck you. Fuck the lot of you. Fuck you all.

diamond den™
11-02-2004, 04:15 PM
Welcome back to the great Roth Army. I finally made it back herre so take off all your clothes. I am getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off.

Uh...where was I?

Oh, yeah. Glad to see the usual suspects back in action...Hitcho da Sicko, Sarge, and even that SUPERDUPER FUCKUP...Dickface McSlapnuts.

Dickface, I heard you got a bad case of da clap?

Roy

PS - FUCK ALL OF YOU FLAMING COCKSUCKERS!

Good to see you, man. You know it's a shame the Atomic Drunks thread disappeared. THAT was one of the b est threads EVER!!!!!

:)

Congrats on the AWESOME news on your Wife and You having a daughter.

:angel:

Roy Munson
11-02-2004, 04:18 PM
den, this thread is SERIOUSLY OLD and I have no idea why it has come back from the dead?!?!

Never-the-less, good to see you again, bro!

Roy

DavidLeeNatra
11-03-2004, 07:48 AM
still munson...roy munson... :D