PDA

View Full Version : No More War

Phil theStalker
12-05-2004, 10:53 PM
That's all there is to it.

Anyone who has started a world war has lost.

The U.S. will be defeated over seas and at home.

Sorry.

P

No more killing foreign children.

You're sick.

lms2
12-06-2004, 01:28 AM
Why do you stay in the states if you feel this way?

Nickdfresh
12-06-2004, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by lms2

America! Love it or leave it!

Uh, like dude, like I think we like have like this thing that isss sooo totally rad man called like, uh...er...freedom of speech 'n stuff.?

lms2
12-06-2004, 06:18 AM
We don't have freedom of speech. We used to have freedom speech. We used to have a lot of freedoms...

But that was not what I was getting at, and my question was directly for Phil, my doom and gloom friend whom I absolutely adore.

I really wanted to know why he stays here in the states if we are all gonna die! Does he have a death wish?

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
America! Love it or leave it!

Uh, like dude, like I think we like have like this thing that isss sooo totally rad man called like, uh...er...freedom of speech 'n stuff.?
This is the most stupid post you've posted, Ashcroft.

Iraq is not a threat to the U.S. freedom of speech.

Is that why we were fighting in Vietnam, Ashcroft?

For freedom of speech?

You're a loser for that post.

P

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 07:43 AM
Honey, where do you go when it's a world war?

I've already thought about becoming Canadian.

The Canadian immigration Website that has an average of 10,000 hits per day was reported to have jumped to 110,000 hits on the very day after the U.S. election.

This is unprecedented.

Except for in Nazi Germany.

It's coming.

WW III is coming.

And the U.S. is going to lose over seas and at home that's going to be occupied by "foreign assets," because we started this WW III and out military and draft age American males will be over seas fighting it.

This is your grace time.

It's like God's given it to you.

This IS the time to prepare for global war and foreign troops in America.

We're so powerful we can't patrol our skies without the Norwegians while the mighty U.S. is just having a little war in Iraq with a little nation with no navy or air force.

Weren't we supposed to be able to fight the Soviets without the Norwegians?

Norwegians in the skies of America.

Russian and Chinese troops on the ground next.

Well, the Russian and Chinese are not fighting in the Middle East for the UN so they'll be brought in here for peace keeping after the next Cheney "day of horror."

They, the Russians and Chinese, are our "friends" now, and they're going to come and help us.

I suppose Ashcroft is going to post that those Russian and Chinese troops over here in the U.S. will be here for uh, like dude, this thing that is sooo totaly rad man called like, uh...er freedom of speech 'n stuff?

You know the Russian and Chinese "friends" who are going to be over here will fight for our, uh...er, freedom of speech 'n stuff just like they did in their own countries.

Just like the Russians "FRIENDS" of the Czechoslovaks were in Prague in '68 to protect all of the Czechoslovaks, uh...er, freedom of speech 'n stuff when they people were exercising freedom of speech, the right to protest and assemble, with their gunless protest. i.e., no civilian gun ownership in Czechoslovakia (sic)

And, just like the Chinese only ten odd years ago were in Tianamen Square fighting those "gunless" student protesters for, uh...er, freedom of speech 'n stuff.

Freedom, the globalists way. Coming to an American protest near you.

Have fun.

P

Freedom, the "foreign assest" way.

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 07:48 AM
We don't have freedom of speech. We used to have freedom speech. We used to have a lot of freedoms...

But that was not what I was getting at, and my question was directly for Phil, my doom and gloom friend whom I absolutely adore.

I really wanted to know why he stays here in the states if we are all gonna die! Does he have a death wish?
I'm staying to fight for my country.

And did you ever here about family or are you just out for yourself?

It's later than you think.

P

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 07:59 AM
A sad thought just hit me.

Many of you on this board are going to die because of all of this.

The Czechoslovaks didn't have guns and the students in Tianamen Square didn't have guns, but there will be plenty of fighting in America after the next Cheney "day of horror."

Even unarmed, we, the U.S. citizen will fight.

Not Ashcroft. He's going to welcome them, feed the, house them, and have them protect him...from people who don't want his kind of "friends" military on our soil. No "foreign assets" on our soil.

Not all Americans will fight our invited in guests by the President against the "foreign assets" peace keepers who are here to "help," us poor helpless Americans, but 1%-3% will always will fight, and that's enough for full scale warfare in America, not since the Civil War.

I can give you the immigration URL to Canada.

lms2
12-06-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
And did you ever here about family or are you just out for yourself?
P

Are you sure you want to go there Phil?

I simply asked a question.

The answer was, you are staying to fight for your country.

It really was that simple.

Have I ever heard of family? Am I just out for myself?

What do you think?

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 08:54 AM
A sad thought just hit me.

Canada.
I'm going to answer my own post.

I think our American poor soldiers who will be outside of the country in mainly the Middle East and Persia will turn their guns on their own officers and kill them, just so they can get back to America to fight the "foreign assets" arresting, detaining, and imprisoning their fellow American countrymen while they are outside of the country.

The globalists plan has that flaw in it. They know it. They're hoping for it not to happen. They know the fighting boys and men can turn their guns on their own officers over seas and ruin their plans.

But that's no problem for the globalists.

Watch some nukes destroy our military in "a day of horror" OVER SEAS and they will NEVER come home.

That's the globalists way.

They can make it happen.

And I think I just stumbled onto their plan of doing that, eliminating the military fighting U.S. force before it can come back home and kick out the "foreign assets" along with setting up an new government.

Are you people ready to live the globlists history making the way they make history on rivers of blood and bodies, your bodies?

Like the New York bankers funded Lenin with $20 million dollars just to kill off the Romanovs who was the Union's (blue states) ONLY ally in the Rothschilds financed Conderate Army. The globists plan making history with a lot of dead bodies.

Like the New York and London bankers financed and funded Hitler just to kill off the commies they (globlists) newly created just to kill off the Romanovs, and end monarchies in Europe they could not control, except for the main Globist monarchy seated in London. You British SUBJECTS really are smart.

Now it's your turn America.

The globalists have their eyes on you.

The Americans with real freedom in their hearts who the globalists cannot control, like a strong, powerful European monarchy of a great nation like Russia, must be eliminated from the face of the earth, like the Romanovs power were eliminated by them.

This isn't doom and gloom.

This is, as you can see, our world we've lived in for the past few centuries. Our world IS doom and gloom. You're just waking up to it today. Britny Spears culture or Oprah culture moms don't know who the Romanovs where, that they sent the Russian fleet to protect the North's fight during the civil war, and how the Romanovs are responsible for Britny Spears to be a $100 million U.S. dollar a year girl and Oprah NOT TO BE A SLAVE instead of a talk show host at $300 million a year. (sic)

One more thing about the Romanovs. They go back centures in Russia. And from the start to their terrible bloody end by coward Bolshviks in the basement of that house, THERE WAS NO CAPITAL PUNISHMENT FOR ANY CRIME IN RUSSIA.

That's called progressive.

If the bankers can take over the Romanovs lives, end them, and steal all of their's and THE RUSSIAN PEOPLES wealth, then they can and are going to do it to you in America.

American freedom = Romanovs power to globalists and must be eliminated from the face of the earth.

Especially that pesky Second Amendment. No where in the world; there's no Second Amendment for the world.

They've got to get rid of our Second Amendment.

That's going to take some doing.

But look at WW I and look at WW II and you'll see the globalists are WILLING to do it.

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 08:58 AM

What do you think?
I knew you wouldn't like the wording of that sentence when I saw after I wrote it that it was a reply to you, lms2.

I thought I was replying to Ashcroft.

Now do you understand the "tone" of the sentence, because it was directed at folks like Ashy and his friends who voted for Bush...if these punks even voted at all. I'll bet all they do is post on this board even on election day.

P

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 09:00 AM

What do you think?
I think women are not out for themselves by nature.

Is that a sexist remark?

P

lms2
12-06-2004, 09:38 AM
I think you are wrong that women are not out for themselves. Maybe not by nature, but nuture sure has taught us how to get what we want. :D

"A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed."

Do you know some people who read your comments may not know what the second amendment is?

The right of the American people to keep and bear arms should be protected.

But what of the responsibility to teach those same people why they bear arms, and when to use them?

I won't mind being murdered... I only hope that when I look into the eyes of my killer I see a heart that is true. I want to see the soul of a man who believes in why he is killing me.

But from many of the posters on this board, and the faces I see in my daily life, it is more likely to be by someone more concerned with how they look carrying a gun, than how they feel firing it.

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 09:46 AM
I think you are wrong that women are not out for themselves. Maybe not by nature, but nuture sure has taught us how to get what we want. :D

Do you know some people who read your comments may not know what the second amendment is?

The right of the American people to keep and bear arms should be protected.

But what of the responsibility to teach those same people why they bear arms, and when to use them?

I won't mind being murdered... I only hope that when I look into the eyes of my killer I see a heart that is true. I want to see the soul of a man who believes in why he is killing me.

But from many of the posters on this board, and the faces I see in my daily life, it is more likely to be by someone more concerned with how they look carrying a gun, than how they feel firing it.
Those are some very wise words, lms2.

P
PS You've actually thought about being "murdered?" I never think about being a victim of crime, street crime or politcal war crimes. You might like becoming a member aff o2ne aff those rape-victim.com adult Websites:)

I don't golf. But I'd rather be thinking about golfing than thinking about being murdered. hehe, you're a funny o1ne, lms2.

What else do you think about?

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 09:48 AM
I think you are wrong that women are not out for themselves. Maybe not by nature, but nuture sure has taught us how to get what we want.
oh, that's called being BITCHY.:)

p

lms2
12-06-2004, 09:51 AM
I think sometimes about what you said about the Ramonavs.

Thank goodness for Disney. Anastasia didn't teach my children everything they know about the Romanavs, but it made them curious to learn.

Hunchback of Notredam... Who is the monster and who is the man?

You really don't want to know what all I think about do you?

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 09:55 AM
I think sometimes about what you said about the Ramonavs.

Thank goodness for Disney. Anastasia didn't teach my children everything they know about the Romanavs, but it made them curious to learn.

Hunchback of Notredam... Who is the monster and who is the man?

You really don't want to know what all I think about do you?
Anytime, kiddo:)

You have the right to speak your mind out though many want that right taken from you so use it or lose it, baby:)

=PtS=
:spank:

lms2
12-06-2004, 10:00 AM
oh, that's called being BITCHY.:)

p

Women who know how to get what they want also understand being bitchy may work once, but there are other methods...

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 10:07 AM
Ally_Kat feels that it is "overthrow" and treason talk to exercise your DUTY to teach those who don't know, or have different opinions about why they, the CITIZENS, NOT just the police, NOT just the military (the police and a standing army or foreign invader is WHY) is why they bear arms, AND WHEN TO USE THEM.

I'm trying, lms2. I'm trying.

But Ally-Kat, a gung-ho gringo gal, has the opinion I am talking and organizing "groups" to "overthrow" the "state."

Do you see the problem with getting the facts out with having Americans like that in our midst?

P

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 10:13 AM
Women who know how to get what they want also understand being bitchy may work once, but there are other methods...
Wot otha methods? Using your pussy?:D

haha

girls use dat weapon all da time, but i prefer men so it doesn't matter to me.

<marquee direction=left>=PtS=</marquee>
<marquee direction=right>:spank:</marquee>

lms2
12-06-2004, 10:17 AM
Ally is full of youth and life and ideals.

You can't force feed beliefs down peoples throats and expect them to swallow them with a smile.

You present facts and truths and hearts tell owners what to believe...

When you argue facts and truths, facts are negated and truths are clouded and the natural response is to close your ears and open your mouth.

Be thankful for people like Ally who at least have a belief, and are not afraid to stand up for same. Beliefs are sometimes changed by our life experiences, but the ability to believe, and the courage to act on those beliefs last a lifetime!

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 10:20 AM
Ally is full of youth and life and ideals.

You can't force feed beliefs down peoples throats and expect them to swallow them with a smile.

You present facts and truths and hearts tell owners what to believe...

When you argue facts and truths, facts are negated and truths are clouded and the natural response is to close your ears and open your mouth.

Be thankful for people like Ally who at least have a belief, and are not afraid to stand up for same. Beliefs are sometimes changed by our life experiences, but the ability to believe, and the courage to act on those beliefs last a lifetime!
Are you Ally_Kat?:)

=PtS=

lms2
12-06-2004, 10:24 AM
No I am not Ally Kat!

More like Janus...

lms2
12-06-2004, 10:26 AM
Wot otha methods? Using your pussy?:D

haha

girls use dat weapon all da time

Bitchin and fuckin are not the only ways to get what you want out of life. But God gave us an arsenal for a reason. :D

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 10:30 AM
No I am not Ally Kat!

More like Janus...
Well, Janus still has t2wo heads.

Who is your other identity?

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 10:33 AM
Bitchin and fuckin are not the only ways to get what you want out of life. But God gave us an arsenal for a reason. :D
Now you women have an aresenal.

Why don't you just tell tit like tit is.

Being a sneaky snake is another weapon women have, too.

Sneaky snake!

lms2
12-06-2004, 10:48 AM
My other identity. I wish I had one. Multiple personalities would be much easier to deal with than one conflicted one.

See Phil, God made some women beautiful and dumb. You know, beautiful so men would love us, and dumb so we would let them... or, um... I mean, love them back. :D

But then he got creative and gave a few women a brain. That was good for laugh... watching women with ideas, but leaving them stuck in a society where they were of no use.

But then one day, he thought to himself... what if I went one step further and threw a little courage into the mix...

and so on and so forth... You get the picture.

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 11:03 AM
My other identity. I wish I had one. Multiple personalities would be much easier to deal with than one conflicted one.

See Phil, God made some women beautiful and dumb. You know, beautiful so men would love us, and dumb so we would let them... or, um... I mean, love them back. :D

But then he got creative and gave a few women a brain. That was good for laugh... watching women with ideas, but leaving them stuck in a society where they were of no use.

But then one day, he thought to himself... what if I went one step further and threw a little courage into the mix...

and so on and so forth... You get the picture.
Women also have a way of being long winded as a weapon.

Why are you attacking me with your arsenal t2oday?

Why isn't anybody else posting in this thread?

Who is sending my pages to DEUTSCHLAND SECURITY?

All you good Nazis.

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 11:12 AM
Here is our brand newly designed military U.S. Air Force Nazi emblems to wear with PRIDE copied from the Third Reich.

HAPPY FOURTH REICH

Nickdfresh
12-06-2004, 11:48 AM

Phil just spent several $100 thousand dollars renovating his bunker, he's not going anywhere!:D

DrMaddVibe
12-06-2004, 11:49 AM
Is Yoko Ono on this version?

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 11:51 AM
Phil just spent several $100 thousand dollars renovating his bunker, he's not going anywhere!:D
You got it, babe. Somebody's got to make up that 1%-3% of fighters. We can't lose it to the one world government. Once it's gone it's gone forever. They want me, and those like me, dead YESTERDAY.

I know.

P

Nickdfresh
12-06-2004, 11:54 AM

For freedom of speech?

P

A, first of all Phil, I am definitely not "Ford's Daddy Aschcroft!" Ask anyone about that.

I was actually defending you here against a misperceived attack telling you, what I thought was, to get out of the country!

And I never thought Iraq was a threat to our freedom of speech nor anything else. If you wish to see a rational anti-Iraq War perspective, check out my posts on the "Ted Kennedy" thread in which I have a rational debate with Lucky Wilbury over the subject.

Please try to use your critical thinking skills when reading my future posts and do not jump to the same knee-jerk paranoid conclusions you express in your other posts.:confused:

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 01:44 PM
A, first of all Phil, I am definitely not "Ford's Daddy Aschcroft!" Ask anyone about that.

I was actually defending you here against a misperceived attack telling you, what I thought was, to get out of the country!

And I never thought Iraq was a threat to our freedom of speech nor anything else. If you wish to see a rational anti-Iraq War perspective, check out my posts on the "Ted Kennedy" thread in which I have a rational debate with Lucky Wilbury over the subject.

Please try to use your critical thinking skills when reading my future posts and do not jump to the same knee-jerk paranoid conclusions you express in your other posts.:confused:
I'll try.:)

P
PS I'll re-read "Ted's" thread for your point-of-view. I like learning things.

lms2
12-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Is Yoko Ono on this version?

Nah, you got it all wrong. Helen Reddy.

I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back and pretend
‘Cause I’ve heard it all before
And I’ve been down there on the floor
No one’s ever gonna keep me down again

Whoa, yes, I am wise
But it’s wisdom born of pain
Yes, I’ve paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to, I can do anything (Anything)
I am strong (Strong), I am invincible (Invincible), I am woman

You can bend but never break me
‘Cause it only serves to make me
More determined to achieve my final goal
And I come back even stronger
Not a novice any longer
‘Cause you’ve deepened the conviction in my soul

Now somebody else please post something war related in here so Phil is not mad at me for turning it into a girly thread. :D

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 01:48 PM
haha, now I understand the mistake. I wrote as though you WERE Ashcroft, because I made a quick mistake thinking he posted what you had posted in this thread. My busy mind, thinking it was Ashy "Bush-jerked" the slant to my posts. Sorry about the mistake in identities.

P
PS I re-read this thead first and found out my response was directed to Ashcroft and not to you. My mistake, bro.:)

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 01:50 PM
Nah, you got it all wrong. Helen Reddy.

I am woman...

Now somebody else please post something war related in here so Phil is not mad at me for turning it into a girly thread. :D
T2oo late!:mad:

=PtS=

lms2
12-06-2004, 02:07 PM
:xmas:

DOWN WITH WAR.

Come on all you little warmongers, bear them arms and be ready to kick some ass! You owe it to your childrens children and your neighbors children.

Phil theStalker
12-06-2004, 02:30 PM
:xmas:

DOWN WITH WAR.

Come on all you little warmongers, bear them arms and be ready to kick some ass! You owe it to your childrens children and your neighbors children.
World peace someday, lms2.

And not the kind of world peace brought by the one world government.;)

P

lms2
12-06-2004, 02:35 PM
Phil, I am sorry I messed up your thread.

World peace?

If Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden could not be content, and if their sons and daughters could not be at peace, well...

Happy Holidays buddy.

Stella
12-06-2004, 05:35 PM
Ok ppl wise quote from Jimmi Hendrix that all your sorry butts need to learn..........

(No Citing sorry) Anyways

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

So in other words the world we know will never have total peace.

Stella
12-06-2004, 05:36 PM
hey philly boy I saved this from page 4!

Curtesy of lil_skittles aka a high school student daughter of lms.

Phil theStalker
12-07-2004, 12:35 AM

For freedom of speech?

P
nickedfresh, see i told ya so

i thought i was replying to Ashcroft, not t2o yoowowo:cool:

P

la la la

Phil theStalker
12-07-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Stella
hey philly boy I saved this from page 4!

Curtesy of lil_skittles aka a high school student daughter of lms.
Hey!

I'm Mr. Splooge.

wot do yoo want?

uh uh uh uh uh uh

ogukk philly boyy indeedo

jacksmar
12-07-2004, 08:58 AM
Phil, your entirely wrong.

Violence is the means to which you make an enemy submit.
What the US has failed to is disarm the enemy.
The fighting force that uses force unsparingly, without reference to the bloodshed involved, will obtain superiority.

Two motives lead men to war: instinctive hostility and hostile intention.

Go back to your safe home Phil. In your home your ideals and desires will be safe and protected there. :rolleyes:

lms2
12-07-2004, 10:12 AM
GARTH BROOKS LYRICS

"We Shall Be Free"

This ain't comin' from no prophet
Just an ordinary man
When I close my eyes I see
The way this world shall be
When we all walk hand in hand

When the last child cries for a crust of bread
When the last man dies for just words that he said
When there's shelter over the poorest head
We shall be free

When the last thing we notice is the color of skin
And the first thing we look for is the beauty within
When the skies and the oceans are clean again
Then we shall be free

We shall be free
We shall be free
Stand straight, walk proud
'Cause we shall be free
When we're free to love anyone we choose
When this world's big enough for all different views
When we all can worship from our own kind of pew
Then we shall be free
We shall be free

We shall be free
Have a little faith
Hold out
'Cause we shall be free

And when money talks for the very last time
And nobody walks a step behind
When there's only one race and that's mankind
Then we shall be free

Phil theStalker
12-07-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by jacksmar
Phil, your entirely wrong.

Violence is the means to which you make an enemy submit.
What the US has failed to is disarm the enemy.
The fighting force that uses force unsparingly, without reference to the bloodshed involved, will obtain superiority.

Two motives lead men to war: instinctive hostility and hostile intention.

Go back to your safe home Phil. In your home your ideals and desires will be safe and protected there. :rolleyes:
I'll come back to dis. I have t2o take a mean shit.

When I was a little boy I wanted nothing more than to be a Marine. My father, in the eyes of a child, was a god, was a Cleveland police officer. And a damn good cop. The old breed that drove you home when you were drunk, because they knew you...and life. But how does a dumb cop know anything about life?

My father (deceased) lied to his mother when he was 17 and in his last month of high school to join the Marines in May 1941. He was with the 1st Marines, 1st Marine Division. The best. Guadalcanal, PELELIU, Okinawa, and many more islands. Four battle stars and a Presidential Citation earned on Peleliu.

They made the legends these boys today live to fill the shoes of. They made a mess of the enemy military and civilians. Do I need to say more?

I know what I am talking about when I talk about peace. The peace that was won by all of the pasts sacrifices cannot be lost. And it's being lost today as we are indeed involved in a useless war that does not need to be.

I've got to take a shit.

Little_Skittles
12-11-2004, 02:29 PM
Guys war with iraq was and was not necessary we needed to disarm saddam, but this war wasn't justified in the fact that they never attacked us and that we never found those supposed weapons of WMD. Today pockets of resistance are little so why do we need so many troops over there still? Truth is I don't think we do. Both sides are just furthering the "fued of hatred" if there is ever a chance for peace in iraq it is right now let these people live their lives in happiness ok? Yes I would that it is necessary to keep maybe 2,000 over there but we're talking a country the size of texas! It can't be that hard to control!

Phil theStalker
12-11-2004, 04:13 PM
We're so powerful we can't patrol our skies without the Norwegians while the mighty U.S. is just having a little war in Iraq with a little nation with no navy or air force.
Y'know that's o1ne sentence. I said a lot there. What is your "Bush patriots" "cuntservative" patriots major malfucktion? It's a simple question. I want t2o know.

=PtS=

PS And don't come back with, Clintion this and that, the Pentagon has always had requirements to fight at a minimum a t2wo front war on the globe with a sophisticated enemy like the Soviets WITH A NAVY AND AIR FORCE simultaneously.

Iraq?!

Wat da fak is dat?

And while they can't/won't take Iraq they're talking about Iran and Syria. Oh boy, I'm so glad this is a split cuntry. You're worse than the Germans who voted in Hitler.

Let the hot World War begin.

The cold o1'ne's a bore.

Little_Skittles
12-16-2004, 11:11 AM
hey philly boy don't even be dissin my germans.

Phil theStalker
12-16-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
hey philly boy don't even be dissin my germans.
I'm not talking about the Ocktober Festival or Beer Garden Germans or that beer garden band called die Scorpions (http://www.the=scorpions.com/german/band/theband.htm). Some of my best friends are stuffed cabbage eaters. Some of my best friends are black, t2oo.:rolleyes:

=PtS=

KLAUS THE GERMAN

Phil theStalker
12-16-2004, 11:36 AM
Die Scorpions (http://www.the=scorpions.com/german/band/theband.htm).
<marquee direction=left>=PtS=</marquee>
<marquee direction=right>:spank:</marquee>

KLAUS THE GERMAN EATS STUFFED CABBAGE

Little_Skittles
12-16-2004, 04:42 PM
ok alright everything's kewl than.

DLR7884
12-16-2004, 05:36 PM
Guys war with iraq was and was not necessary we needed to disarm saddam, but this war wasn't justified in the fact that they never attacked us and that we never found those supposed weapons of WMD. Today pockets of resistance are little so why do we need so many troops over there still? Truth is I don't think we do. Both sides are just furthering the "fued of hatred" if there is ever a chance for peace in iraq it is right now let these people live their lives in happiness ok? Yes I would that it is necessary to keep maybe 2,000 over there but we're talking a country the size of texas! It can't be that hard to control!

RIGHT, WE SHOULD JUST FLATTEN THOSE FUCKING TOWELHEADS AND PUMP OUR OWN GAS AT 57 CENTS A GALLON!

DLR7884
:) FUCKERS! :)

Nickdfresh
12-16-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
RIGHT, WE SHOULD JUST FLATTEN THOSE FUCKING TOWELHEADS AND PUMP OUR OWN GAS AT 57 CENTS A GALLON!

DLR7884
:) FUCKERS! :)

Oi vay! IQ test to enter Frontline please!

ODShowtime
12-16-2004, 06:19 PM
Oi vay! IQ test to enter Frontline please!

If we did that, the arguements would be really one-sided, dontcha think?

BigBadBrian
12-16-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
If we did that, the arguements would be really one-sided, dontcha think?

Indeed, but not in the way YOU think. ;)

Little_Skittles
12-16-2004, 11:13 PM
DLR do you know that there are innocent mothers and children over there? Not to mention families who've done nothing wrong. So I don't see why it would be fit to flatten all of them, but 57 cents a gallon dang!

ODShowtime
12-17-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Indeed, but not in the way YOU think. ;)

Come on now. When someone throws out a good one like that, you either come hard or don't come at all. ;)

DLR7884
12-17-2004, 10:03 AM
DLR do you know that there are innocent mothers and children over there? Not to mention families who've done nothing wrong. So I don't see why it would be fit to flatten all of them, but 57 cents a gallon dang!

Mothers and children over there have had ample time to get the fuck out.

DLR7884
You are either WITH us or you are AGAINST us, you stinky fucks!

Little_Skittles
12-17-2004, 12:12 PM
DLR HAVE STUDIED YOU'RE HISTORY? Iraqi's i think are muslim, meaning they can't leave without their husband's say so, and well seeing as how he brings home most of the bacon they really don't have a choice.

Phil theStalker
12-17-2004, 12:20 PM
Mothers and children over there have had ample time to get the fuck out.

DLR7884
You are either WITH us or you are AGAINST us, you stinky fucks!
I'm against you. Paint a target on your face.

Phil theStalker
12-17-2004, 12:24 PM
This cloth Star of David on this woman in her city is the same as the retina scan in the city of Fallujah.

It's later than you think. And I'm against you.

BigBadBrian
12-17-2004, 12:27 PM
And I'm against you.

Let's rock. :wow2: :gun:

Phil theStalker
12-17-2004, 12:28 PM
To agree with imbeciles like you I would have to say this woman and child should have gotten out of their city, too.

It's much, much later than you think. And I'm against you and your kind all through history.

I am against you.

And I'm nowhere near alone.

Bring it on fascist, boy.

Bring it on.

COMING SOON TO AN AMERICAN OR EU CITY (AGAIN) NEAR YOU

DLR7884
12-17-2004, 02:21 PM
YOU ALL ARE FUCKING LUNATICS.

CAN'T TAKE A JOKE, HUH?

DLR7884
NOW I NOW WHY I NEVER POST IN THIS LAME ASS FUCKING FORUM.

DLR7884
12-17-2004, 02:21 PM
FUCKING TREE HUGGERS!

DLR7884
:) YOU BLUE COLLAR COCKSMOKERS. :)

Little_Skittles
12-17-2004, 03:35 PM
DLR APOLOGIZE OR GET OUT OF THIS THREAD PRONTO!!!!!!

DLR7884
12-17-2004, 03:59 PM
Apologize for what?

Fuck all of you granola bar munchers!

DLR7884
:)

Little_Skittles
12-17-2004, 04:04 PM
hey! granola bars are really good.

DLR7884
12-17-2004, 04:53 PM
tree ape.

DLR7884

Little_Skittles
12-17-2004, 06:48 PM
Pussy licker.

DLR7884
12-20-2004, 10:17 AM
Pussy licker.

Yes, I am.

Remember that Bud Light commercial?

"You're Dr. Galacawicz??"

DLR7884
Yes, I am.

Little_Skittles
12-20-2004, 12:17 PM
dlr7884 your such a pig.

DLR7884
12-20-2004, 12:31 PM
dlr7884 your such a pig.

And you are such a little cunt.

DLR7884
You filthy little whore.

Little_Skittles
12-20-2004, 01:41 PM
dlr7884 didn't yo mama teach you no manners? Play nice or don't play at all bitch.

DLR7884
12-20-2004, 02:18 PM
dlr7884 didn't yo mama teach you no manners? Play nice or don't play at all bitch.

I guess your mother doesn't include "bitch" as a bad word, huh?

DLR7884
Ground her!

Little_Skittles
12-20-2004, 03:15 PM
oh no she does, but in your case i'm sure she makes exceptions for me ;). Since you are the most ruddest, horriblest, scum sucking, pussy licking, anal fucking, fucknut on the face of the earth. It's no wonder you've NO GOOD friends on this site, your posts are just, words can't describe. You must be a northerner, coz down in the south we're actaully somewhat civilized.

DLR7884
12-20-2004, 03:28 PM
oh no she does, but in your case i'm sure she makes exceptions for me ;). Since you are the most ruddest, horriblest, scum sucking, pussy licking, anal fucking, fucknut on the face of the earth. It's no wonder you've NO GOOD friends on this site, your posts are just, words can't describe. You must be a northerner, coz down in the south we're actaully somewhat civilized.

Sticks and stones.....

I'm from VA, you cunt....is that not south enough?

DLR7884
You whore.

DLR7884
12-20-2004, 03:30 PM
oh no she does, but in your case i'm sure she makes exceptions for me ;).

Didn't you get in trouble last week for your cursing?

lms---get your kid under control.

DLR7884
What kind of mother let's her 16 year-old come to this site?

lms2
12-20-2004, 06:42 PM
Little Skittles... where did you hear such filth?????? Shame on you.

DLR7884... you have been pming my daughter and chasing her from thread to thread since she joined. But hey, its a message board, right? No harm, no foul, nobody out. If my lil sweetie is startin to bug ya, might I suggest you leave her alone? If that doesn't work, there is a user feature called an "ignore". Try it, you might like it. :D

Little_Skittles
12-21-2004, 07:22 AM
lms I learned it a plethora of places umm like from my teachers at school!

Horseskin
12-21-2004, 10:20 AM
And Flappo.

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 10:33 AM
Little Skittles... where did you hear such filth?????? Shame on you.

DLR7884... you have been pming my daughter and chasing her from thread to thread since she joined. But hey, its a message board, right? No harm, no foul, nobody out. If my lil sweetie is startin to bug ya, might I suggest you leave her alone? If that doesn't work, there is a user feature called an "ignore". Try it, you might like it. :D

You are a horrible mother.

DLR7884
Just admit it.

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 10:34 AM

I'm sure your visits to the barracks was another place where you honed your potty mouth skills.

DLR7884
In more ways than one....gulp.

lms2
12-21-2004, 04:09 PM
Quit fantasizing about my daughters mouth!

Okay, I am horrible mother of a wonderful daughter who is an honors students and always get good reports from her teachers. In fact, you are the second person to ever tell me something negative about my daughter.

I didn't respect the first person either.

:D

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 04:33 PM

Okay, I am horrible mother of a wonderful daughter who is an honors students and always get good reports from her teachers. In fact, you are the second person to ever tell me something negative about my daughter.

I didn't respect the first person either.

:D

She's an honors student, and I'm the fucking king of England.

She can't spell, punctuate or convey a thought in this place without writing a run on sentence.

DLR7884
Who was the first person?

lms2
12-21-2004, 04:36 PM
Your curiosity about my daughter is very funny.

This is the army. Spelling, Punctuation, Grammatical Errors, Typographical Errors, Profanity... they all fit in.

It ain't fuckin homework Einstein...

Also, she doesn't talk that way in real life.

Nickdfresh
12-21-2004, 04:37 PM
She's an honors student, and I'm the fucking king of England.

She can't spell, punctuate or convey a thought in this place without writing a run on sentence.

DLR7884
Who was the first person?

Dude! She's sixteen...give it a rest already. What do you care for anyways?

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 04:43 PM
Dude! She's sixteen...give it a rest already. What do you care for anyways?

A 16 year old smartass like her who is "in honors classes" should have a firm grasp of sentence structure and spelling.

Fuck you, what are you??? You trying to bag mom and daughter by stepping up to me and being their hero?

DLR7884
Get a fucking life, maggot.

lms2
12-21-2004, 04:44 PM
There you go fantasizing again....

Nickdfresh
12-21-2004, 04:47 PM
A 16 year old smartass like her who is "in honors classes" should have a firm grasp of sentence structure and spelling.

Fuck you, what are you??? You trying to bag mom and daughter by stepping up to me and being their hero?

DLR7884
Get a fucking life, maggot.

NO! I just think you are a piece of shit bully that get's bitch slapped daily and has top stalk a sixteen-year-old girl on the internet to make himself feel tough.

WHY DON'T YOU GET A LIFE YOU FUCKING CREEPY LITTLE PRICK!

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 04:52 PM
NO! I just think you are a piece of shit bully that get's bitch slapped daily and has top stalk a sixteen-year-old girl on the internet to make himself feel tough.

WHY DON'T YOU GET A LIFE YOU FUCKING CREEPY LITTLE PRICK!

So now I've got you, the little hooker and her mother all tangled in my web....

DLR7884
You guys are in the same club as Wayne L. CONGRATS! :)

lms2
12-21-2004, 04:54 PM
If we are all tangled in your web... why are you the one who is fantasizing about a 16 year old girl who thinks you are a creep?

There comes a point where these message boards start taking over your life... I think you are there.

Maybe you should go take a walk, try and meet some real people...

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 04:56 PM
If we are all tangled in your web... why are you the one who is fantasizing about a 16 year old girl who thinks you are a creep?

There comes a point where these message boards start taking over your life... I think you are there.

Maybe you should go take a walk, try and meet some real people...

This coming from a middle aged slut who has almost 6500 posts here in 7 months, and averages just under 30 a day?

DLR7884
Christ almighty that's funny!

lms2
12-21-2004, 04:59 PM
First off ASSWIPE... you have no idea if I am a slut or not. You only wish.

Secondly... Yes, I post a lot here. And when it starts bugging me, I log off....

Thirdly... your stupid.

Nickdfresh
12-21-2004, 05:02 PM
So now I've got you, the little hooker and her mother all tangled in my web....

DLR7884
You guys are in the same club as Wayne L. CONGRATS! :)

You are a mentally defective retard that reminds me of Wayne L. actually. What's the matter, can't get a girl? Angry at women you misogynist pussy?

No. I've got you pegged sunshine.

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 05:10 PM

Your daughter told me you are a slut and she grew up a "latch key kid."

Secondly... Yes, I post a lot here. And when it starts bugging me, I log off....

You log off so much that you avg more posts here than 99.999 % of the folks who come here.

I'm bugging you right now, log the fuck off. :)

Thirdly... your stupid.

I'm stupid, yet you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

Here's a quick lesson.

Your and you're are different. You're is actually a combination of the words "you" and "are."

Heres a few examples:

YOUR daughter is an idiot.
YOUR crotch stinks.

YOU'RE a horrible mother
YOU'RE a streetwalker.

DLR7884
I hope the lesson helped you and YOUR daughter.

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 05:13 PM
You are a mentally defective retard that reminds me of Wayne L. actually. What's the matter, can't get a girl? Angry at women you misogynist pussy?

No. I've got you pegged sunshine.

First off, don't call me sunshine.

Secondly, I'm glad that you at least understand the correct uses of YOUR and YOU'RE (or in the way you used it YOU ARE).

Thirdly, I have a girlfriend....so sorry to have let you down....plus I'm not a cocksmoking faggot like you.

DLR7884
Haven't you all had enough yet? :)

lms2
12-21-2004, 05:14 PM
Do you know the difference between you and my daughter?

She acts 16 because she is. :p

lms2
12-21-2004, 05:17 PM
Do you know the difference between my posts and yours?

For the most part, there is a point to mine.

Nickdfresh
12-21-2004, 05:20 PM
First off, don't call me sunshine.

Secondly, I'm glad that you at least understand the correct uses of YOUR and YOU'RE (or in the way you used it YOU ARE).

Thirdly, I have a girlfriend....so sorry to have let you down....plus I'm not a cocksmoking faggot like you.

DLR7884
Haven't you all had enough yet? :)

So you won't suck my cock then;) But I though I was just scamin' IMS and her daugter though, now I'm a faggot. Such a predictible simpleton douchebag! Your' a twit!

So how fat and ugly does your girlfriend have to be to put up with you're stupid-ass? She must have really low self-esteem. But then again, you have something in common with her then.:rolleyes:

P.S. Why don't you spare the Roth Army you're bullshit and go to an AOL chat room. There are lots of demented 14 year-old girls in those who love losers like you that pay way too much attention to them. Maybe you can lure one to a restaurant and rape her?

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 05:28 PM
Do you know the difference between you and my daughter?

She acts 16 because she is. :p

Right, but a good mother wouldn't allow her 16 year old daughter to post here.

DLR7884
But we already know you aren't a good mother, so we can throw that out the window! :)

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 05:28 PM
Do you know the difference between my posts and yours?

Yes, the difference is that in my posts, the words "your" and "you're" never get confused.

DLR7884
And mine are funnier than yours.

Nickdfresh
12-21-2004, 05:31 PM
Yes, the difference is that in my posts, the words "your" and "you're" never get confused.

DLR7884
And mine are funnier than yours.

No. No they're not fucktard. You are just a pathetic stalker of teens. This has nothing to do with morality and you know it scum! SUNSHINE! BTW, IF I were a "faggot" you'd be my biotch PUSSY!:blow:

lms2
12-21-2004, 05:31 PM
Why wouldn't a good mother allow her daughter to post here?

There are some assholes, like you for instance, but there are also some really neat people. She has been coming on her reading front line new and views for quite some time.

We are really pretty open in our family. Not only do I not mind that she posts here.. I have made it a point to not get involved in her threads, until she asked me to because you were getting on her fucking nerves!

Ya know what else. My son comes here too, and he is just 12. Guess what threads he likes?

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 05:32 PM
So you won't suck my cock then;) But I though I was just scamin' IMS and her daugter though, now I'm a faggot. Such a predictible simpleton douchebag! Your' a twit!

I called you a faggot because you called me sunshine. :)

Only Europeans and homos call other people "twit."

So how fat and ugly does your girlfriend have to be to put up with you're stupid-ass? She must have really low self-esteem. But then again, you have something in common with her then.:rolleyes:

?

Talk about predictable. Can you be any less original? *YAWN*

P.S. Why don't you spare the Roth Army you're bullshit and go to an AOL chat room. There are lots of demented 14 year-old girls in those who love losers like you that pay way too much attention to them. Maybe you can lure one to a restaurant and rape her?

Newsflash fucko....I've been coming to this site since it's inception.

I'm not going anywhere.

You have two choices: put me on your ignore list, or deal with me.

DLR7884
You have no clue how long I've been around this place.

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 05:33 PM
No. No they're not fucktard. You are just a pathetic stalker of teens. This has nothing to do with morality and you know it scum! SUNSHINE! BTW, IF I were a "faggot" you'd be my biotch PUSSY!:blow:

Oh no, the 34 year old wigger called me a "biotch."

DLR7884
Sniff.

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 05:36 PM
Why wouldn't a good mother allow her daughter to post here?

Maybe because there's porn and bad language all over this place.

There are some assholes, like you for instance, but there are also some really neat people. She has been coming on her reading front line new and views for quite some time.

I noticed that she's a tree hugger.

We are really pretty open in our family. Not only do I not mind that she posts here.. I have made it a point to not get involved in her threads, until she asked me to because you were getting on her fucking nerves!

Pretty open? Where's daddy? Let me guess.....he's gone, isn't he?

Ya know what else. My son comes here too, and he is just 12. Guess what threads he likes?

The one's that have pictures of cocks?

DLR7884
Just a guess....

Nickdfresh
12-21-2004, 05:37 PM
I called you a faggot because you called me sunshine. :)

Only Europeans and homos call other people "twit."

I'll take you're word for it cum globber! You'd know better than I Sunshine.

alk about predictable. Can you be any less original? *YAWN*

We'll have a poll on that fucktard. Most people think you are a complete tool. But hey, anthing to get noticed eh' attention whore?

Newsflash fucko....I've been coming to this site since it's inception.

I'm not going anywhere.

You have two choices: put me on your ignore list, or deal with me.

DLR7884
You have no clue how long I've been around this place.

I didn't say you had to go anywhere. I just said you need to stop following a 16 year old around from thread to thread. I could give a shit about where you have been. And You have no clue period!

lms2
12-21-2004, 05:37 PM
You are a lousy guesser... but it figures the threads with cock pics would be the ones that came to your mind.

ELVIS
12-21-2004, 05:39 PM

Thirdly... your stupid.

You're...;)

Sorry, couldn't resist...

:elvis:

lucky wilbury
12-21-2004, 05:40 PM
shouldn't this be in the dump by now?

Nickdfresh
12-21-2004, 05:41 PM
Oh no, the 34 year old wigger called me a "biotch."

DLR7884
Sniff.

Ooooh, a boring uncreative angry little man calling out my age and calling me a wigger. Again, there are many troubled 14 year olds at the AOL chats. I sure you could give 'em a date rape drug you little stalker!

Nickdfresh
12-21-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury

Yes! We agree on this one!

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 05:46 PM
Learn how to quote and cut and paste.

DLR7884
Please.

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury

Yeah, I can't believe that the mods have let lms and nick ruin this great thread!

DLR7884
Take us away!

lms2
12-21-2004, 05:49 PM
Your... You're... Fucking Criminey Already! :D

I will stop now. Please don't move this to the dump.

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Your... You're... Fucking Criminey Already! :D

I will stop now. Please don't move this to the dump.

Why not move it to the dump?

It's 2 pages of the 3 of us being assholes to each other.

The beginning of the thread was a post by some tree hugging liberal who would rather fight wars here in the USA.

DLR7884
Useless thread, useless topic.

Nickdfresh
12-21-2004, 05:55 PM
Yeah, I can't believe that the mods have let lms and nick ruin this great thread!

DLR7884
Take us away!

I'm the king of this thread!

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 05:59 PM
I'm the king of this thread!

You sure about that?

DLR7884
Let's put up a poll! :)

DLR7884
12-21-2004, 06:02 PM
Alright, this fucker is 4 pages now.

DLR7884

Nickdfresh
12-21-2004, 06:09 PM
Alright, this fucker is 4 pages now.

DLR7884

Much like your mentality is four years now.

Phil theStalker
12-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Much like your mentality is four years now.
And it's no secret.

Ally_Kat
12-22-2004, 01:12 AM
Maybe because there's porn and bad language all over this place.

Dude, DLR, you are really out of touch with today's youth if you are citing those as examples of why a 16 year old should be kept away from here.

The language isn't anything they haven't heard, in fact they've heard worse, and trust me, they know where to get some good free porn.

Besides, I started out here around 17 and I ended up okay :D

Horseskin
12-22-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Besides, I started out here around 17 and I ended up okay :D
Says you, Ally.

Ally_Kat
12-22-2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Horseskin
Says you, Ally.

hence the smilie face :p

Where is that picture from? I mean, I know everyone has it lately, but it looks familiar.

DLR7884
12-22-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
hence the smilie face :p

Where is that picture from? I mean, I know everyone has it lately, but it looks familiar.

The picture is from the Tom Green movie "Freddy Got Fingered."

DLR7884
Funny ass movie.