PDA

View Full Version : Who here HATES Canada?

Pages : [1] 2

Kristy
12-06-2004, 01:43 PM
You know, there was a time when I thought Canada was okay but since recently going there and pretty much being more or less called all sorts of horrible names and spat upon for just being an American, I can't wait for the day when the land of the frozen hillbilly is finally fucking nuked. I sure as shit won't miss the place.

ODShowtime
12-06-2004, 01:46 PM
Gotta hand it to anyone who's more pissed off than me. I actually don't mind Canada though.

fanofdave
12-06-2004, 01:50 PM
Kristy, Kristy, Kristy,

i'm detecting some unpleasant feelings in your
post about our Canadian neighbors. some diplomacy
on your part might have helped out in those tense
moments up north. did you try flashing your titties
at them to show you mean no harm?

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Kristy
You know, there was a time when I thought Canada was okay but since recently going there and pretty much being more or less called all sorts of horrible names and spat upon for just being an American, I can't wait for the day when the land of the frozen hillbilly is finally fucking nuked. I sure as shit won't miss the place.

Where in Canada do you get spat on, and for what reason? Called names for being an American? The only name I would call an American is IGNORANT- ;) I admit Canada is with MANY, MANY faults... But it is still one of the best countries in the world to live. And if our land is nuked, it will no doubt be because of the Americans either nuking us, or allowing another country to nuke us. Ignorance.

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 01:54 PM
Here, have some cattle... on the house! :D

Kristy
12-06-2004, 02:06 PM
I was literally spat on in a bar in Winnipeg. Honestly, I was just sitting there when this guy came up to me and said, "So you are an American?" When I replied "yes" he spat on me, called me a "invader" and that everyone in the world "hates me." If that isn't ignorance then I certainly don't know what in the fuck is. Since when in the world are Canadians so full of hate? Where are they learning this shit from? Their liberal half-assed news?

Besides, Canada to me is full of ignorant people, from their inherent racism and attitudes towards its own native population, to a crumbling health care system to a country ripping itself apart from a province wanting to separate itself because its speaks a different language. I used to like Canadians but after what happened to me up there for just visiting a sick friend there is no way in fuck I'll ever go back there.

BigBadBrian
12-06-2004, 02:27 PM
I don't mind Canada. I think Canadians are fine people. I think their government leaves a lot to be desired, as does ours. I think that franksters fella is OK, just a bit misguided by the liberal press up there. WACF is cool. Angel is a cunt, though. :gulp:

Nickdfresh
12-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I don't mind Canada. I think Canadians are fine people. I think their government leaves a lot to be desired, as does ours. I think that franksters fella is OK, just a bit misguided by the liberal press up there. WACF is cool. Angel is a cunt, though. :gulp:

Wow! We agree on something (besides war movies)!

Canada is by far our largest trading partner, far exceeding Europe and any other nation.

Just because ONE ASSHOLE spit on you doesn't really justify a nuclear bombardment of a country. That is sort of Naziesque.'

There are some Americans that I have seen being very rude to other nationalities (especially the French) because they failed to goosestep along in our "coalition of the willing!"

fanofdave
12-06-2004, 03:12 PM
.....titties, Kristy, titties.

Canadians love titties. Try whipping those
beauties out for a view if you go north again.
i doubt you'll get spit on.

ODShowtime
12-06-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by fanofdave
.....titties, Kristy, titties.

Canadians love titties. Try whipping those
beauties out for a view if you go north again.
i doubt you'll get spit on.

Judging from a post in Non, they whip their titties out all the time. No big deal. WHAM! titties. Actually, I must say when I went to Canada I did see some some pretty good titty flashing...

Rikk
12-06-2004, 03:40 PM
Besides, Canada to me is full of ignorant people, from their inherent racism and attitudes towards its own native population, to a crumbling health care system to a country ripping itself apart from a province wanting to separate itself because its speaks a different language. I used to like Canadians but after what happened to me up there for just visiting a sick friend there is no way in fuck I'll ever go back there.

I'm an American citizen living in Canada. This post of yours is a bunch of bullshit. Pretty disgusting and totally fucking ignorant.

First off, our attitude towards our native population is still better than the American attitude ever was towards its own native population.

Second, Canadian health care is still far superior to American health care. I know this because I depend on Canadian health care.

Third, some idiot spits on you in a bar and you then declare that Canada should be nuked? What the fuck is your problem? I suppose a black guy being called a "******" in a bar anywhere in the United States would be justified in stating that the entire United States should be destroyed?

The bottom line is that if a country doesn't agree with your foreign policy, accept it. Don't go looking for further hatred.:mad:

Lou
12-06-2004, 04:17 PM
Kristy don't worry, tensions are running high in Canada because there's no NHL this year, and possibly forever.

ODShowtime
12-06-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Kristy don't worry, tensions are running high in Canada because there's no NHL this year, and possibly forever.

Good point Lou! They don't have anyone else to badmouth when they're out a-drinkin'.

BRANDON
12-06-2004, 04:29 PM

Originally posted by Lou

at least we got to see david lee roth in orillia

Rikk
12-06-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Lou

Just as I don't give a fuck about Canadian football, I don't give a shit about the hockey strike. I watch American football.

Lou, all due respect, you really are an idiot.

Blacklisted
12-06-2004, 04:41 PM
Yah Kristy... This has to be the dumbest post ever... And I am going to say you are a CUNT. lol...

Yah lets make idiotic generalizations about a country when you were in one of the shittiest cities (Winnipeg) in Canada. The amount of crime in Winnipeg is much higher than almost anywhere in Canada. Also its just a shit hole out in the middle of nowhere.

This post is stupid... And now you look just as stupid as your post.

1 person does not reflect a society, get over it. Maybe he spat on you cause you are fat and ugly... I dont know.

Nickdfresh
12-06-2004, 04:51 PM
Besides...If we nuked Canada, how would I get Molson's???:confused:

Rikk
12-06-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Molson XXX...7.3% pure love.:D

Cockso
12-06-2004, 04:54 PM
I was literally spat on in a bar in Winnipeg. Honestly, I was just sitting there when this guy came up to me and said, "So you are an American?" When I replied "yes" he spat on me, called me a "invader" and that everyone in the world "hates me." If that isn't ignorance then I certainly don't know what in the fuck is. Since when in the world are Canadians so full of hate? Where are they learning this shit from? Their liberal half-assed news?

I ll tell you what ignorance is. I is basing your judgment of an entire nation on the actions of one person.
And as far as you never coming back to Canada, I for one won t lose any sleep over it.

Blacklisted
12-06-2004, 04:57 PM

That would most definitely be a grave issue. Canadian beer is sooo tasty.

MMMMmmmMMMM Beer.

franksters
12-06-2004, 05:07 PM
soon we will have the weed too!

FORD
12-06-2004, 05:07 PM
And let's not forget BC Bud and BC Grower's Granny Smith Apple Cider, goddamn it!

Nickdfresh
12-06-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Molson XXX...7.3% pure love.:D

Except for the next morning!:bottle: :uck:

Rikk
12-06-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by FORD
And let's not forget BC Bud and BC Grower's Granny Smith Apple Cider, goddamn it!

:) Every summer, cottage time means Grower's time. I love that stuff. It's not just a cider...it's a way of life!:p

Lou
12-06-2004, 05:30 PM
Just as I don't give a fuck about Canadian football, I don't give a shit about the hockey strike. I watch American football.

Lou, all due respect, you really are an idiot.

Yeah how do you like that STUPID Sheep Pen out of Main, FINALLY. I pushed very hard to get it not only out of Main, but in the Dump. Mezro wouldn't go that far.

Rikk
12-06-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Yeah how do you like that STUPID Sheep Pen out of Main, FINALLY. I pushed very hard to get it not only out of Main, but in the Dump. Mezro wouldn't go that far.

:D I knew you were behind it the whole time. Actually, the guys (Bill, Bob, Nick, Matt) are very happy that it's in Non-Main. It's doing fine.

Lou, frankly, I don't spend as much time in the Pen as I used to. I'm no SHEEP PEN PRESIDENT anymore. Those guys do more in there than I do. And they do a hilarious job. I really mostly contribute when there's an actual sheep to put in. So, all you really did was piss off those guys for a time.

BTW, you just stated publically that Mezro did it? No problem. Shouldn't that be a private thing? It doesn't matter. Mezro is a good guy. He did what he had to do. It was getting off-topic. How could I be mad at Mezro for it? His cover article at this site is still one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Sorry you couldn't move it to the Dump. But I knew you didn't have that much power. But I've known for months what a fucking asshole you are. It's been funny watching POJO put you in your place over and over. Also funny to see PA ask if anyone else actually likes you and nobody respond. LOL. And it's been even funnier watching you try and take jabs at me.

Don't forget to have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, kay?

Warham
12-06-2004, 05:41 PM
I sense hostility at the Army barracks.

Rikk
12-06-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Warham

LOL.

Not really. More like amusement.:p

Nickdfresh
12-06-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Warham

Yes, we must always remember the Roth Army is a MULTI-national coalition that demands the withdrawl of Sammy Hagar as the lead singer of Van Halen!

Our efforts to effect a unilateral reduction in Spammys of Mass Destruction will surly suffer if we continue with this nationalistic bullshit!

Let us take a que from the US and Canadian Armies of WWII and remember we once had a joint unit called the Special Service Force or "The Devil's Brigade!"

Nickdfresh
12-06-2004, 05:50 PM

Lou
12-06-2004, 05:52 PM
:D I knew you were behind it the whole time. Actually, the guys (Bill, Bob, Nick, Matt) are very happy that it's in Non-Main. It's doing fine.

Lou, frankly, I don't spend as much time in the Pen as I used to. I'm no SHEEP PEN PRESIDENT anymore. Those guys do more in there than I do. And they do a hilarious job. I really mostly contribute when there's an actual sheep to put in. So, all you really did was piss off those guys for a time.

BTW, you just stated publically that Mezro did it? No problem. Shouldn't that be a private thing? It doesn't matter. Mezro is a good guy. He did what he had to do. It was getting off-topic. How could I be mad at Mezro for it? His cover article at this site is still one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Sorry you couldn't move it to the Dump. But I knew you didn't have that much power. But I've known for months what a fucking asshole you are. It's been funny watching POJO put you in your place over and over. Also funny to see PA ask if anyone else actually likes you and nobody respond. LOL. And it's been even funnier watching you try and take jabs at me.

Don't forget to have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, kay?

Yeah watch POJO "put me in my place" about SPORTS topics :rolleyes: Like who the fuck cares. Why am I an asshole, because I'm not a liberal like you? I also didn't tell anyone to do anything. I continually said it shouldn't be in main. Mezro moved it on his own though. Given there are four mods in Main and a couple of admins, it's not like it's a big fucking deal who moved it. The possibilites were only maybe one of 10 people.

I haven't taken ANY jabs at you unless you count attacking the PEN or making a comment, in jest, about hockey as going against you. Find me one thread, one post where I take a jab against you.

Kristy
12-06-2004, 06:05 PM
Oh fuck you, it was more than one person - and as far as Canadian racism goes, try reading here sometime you FAT fuck:
http://www.hopesite.ca/remember/history/racism_canada_1.html#history

Also, Canada is NOT are largest trading partner, China is. And as for that idiot Canadian who called me a "cunt" YOU are the prime example of what I am talking about. Your reply was the most stupid shit I've ever read - but don't worry, you American-hating racist frozen hillbilly, for America (that country you hate so god damn much) which still pick up the other 97% of your defense spending, continue to let you pass through the border in hopes of better life (i.e., more money), will still around when you want to shit on us, and your health care system is SHIT. Sure, it's free, but I'll guess when you get a serious health problem, they'll be seeing you in about 10 months.

I HATE you, your whole miserable country and your shitty imported beer, music, culture and attitude.

Rikk
12-06-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Yeah watch POJO "put me in my place" about SPORTS topics :rolleyes: Like who the fuck cares. Why am I an asshole, because I'm not a liberal like you? I also didn't tell anyone to do anything. I continually said it shouldn't be in main. Mezro moved it on his own though. Given there are four mods in Main and a couple of admins, it's not like it's a big fucking deal who moved it. The possibilites were only maybe one of 10 people.

I haven't taken ANY jabs at you unless you count attacking the PEN or making a comment, in jest, about hockey as going against you. Find me one thread, one post where I take a jab against you.

I thought maybe it should be up to Mezro to announce who moved it, not you. And even then, I don't care. I have NO problems with Mezro and in retrospect I have no problems with the Sheep Pen being moved.

You've jumped on me about shit you had no right jumping at me about, my good friend. But again, I don't care. For instance, when I asked innocently in MAIN where Pete is, you jumped out and told me off for putting in MAIN, at which point "someone" jumped up and asked why the fuck YOU were asking that?

LOU, I don't give a shit what you did. But a few things...why is something in Main your fucking business? You mod Sports. Shouldn't you stick to your own forum?

You tried to close the Pen when the whole Pete/Guwapo thing happened. You couldn't. So sorry.

You just posted about pushing to get the Pen moved for ages and getting Mezro to do it. Big deal. If you try and rub something in, don't expect a standing ovation. Furthermore, again, who cares? You're an idiot.

I haven't read a damn thing you've posted in Sports. I'm talking about two or three separate instances where you open your big mouth about something and I see you get told off. It's amusing. Nothing more. Don't be so defensive.

No, this is no war. This is both of us releasing some well-needed tension.

"Liberal"? LOL. I love that tag. I'm a fiscal conservative that doesn't like the Bush administration (or any recent Republican administration). LOL. You know, free speech and all? You remember that. Is that what this is? The difference between us is I DON'T dislike "conservatives" but you dislike "liberals". MAX, for instance, is a staunch Republican. But he and I are still good friends.

You brought up the Sheep Pen. I still would like to know what that has to do with...er...Canada? You know, the country where people are unhappy because there is no hockey.

One more thing...there are THREE admins at this site, not TWO. Also, it doesn't matter who moved the Pen, does it? Who cares?

Rikk
12-06-2004, 06:07 PM
I HATE you, your whole miserable country and your shitty imported beer, music, culture and attitude.

:D

Kristy
12-06-2004, 06:10 PM
Seriously, I get spit on for just being an "American" minding my own fucking business? From now on, since I am the one so "ignorant" any frozen hillbilly that crosses my path will get a free kick in their stinking, unwashed nuts.

Lou
12-06-2004, 06:10 PM
You know what Rikk, that's just fine if you want to get really petty like that.

Here's what's petty Rikk, that you issued an ultimatum that if the Pen was closed you were gonna leave this board. Is that not being a fucking baby or what? My answer to that is don't let the door hit you on the way out.

And here's another thing, you seem to be really chummy with Brett and Van Hagar loving VH Links. I suppose not being an asshole means I should be posting over there, like you.

Rikk
12-06-2004, 06:12 PM
Seriously, I get spit on for just being an "American" minding my own fucking business? From now on, since I am the one so "ignorant" any frozen hillbilly that crosses my path will get a free kick in their stinking, unwashed nuts.

No, if someone spits on you for being American, that person is an ignorant racist...not a typical Canadian.

Just as a member of the KKK is an ignorant racist...not a typical American.

Saying you want a country nuked is retarded. Are you actually surprised that people don't take kindly to hearing someone declare that they want their country destroyed by a nuclear holocaust? How would you react if someone told you they wanted everyone in the United States murdered?

Rikk
12-06-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Lou
You know what Rikk, that's just fine if you want to get really petty like that.

Here's what's petty Rikk, that you issued an ultimatum that if the Pen was closed you were gonna leave this board. Is that not being a fucking baby or what? My answer to that is don't let the door hit you on the way out.

And here's another thing, you seem to be really chummy with Brett and Van Hagar loving VH Links. I suppose not being an asshole means I should be posting over there, like you.

LOL. First off, I was pissed when you FIRST tried to get the Pen closed. But I was more pissed because the Pen was going to be closed because GUWAPO and PETE were spamming it. Second, who cares if I once stated I wanted to leave? I'm not going anywhere. Don't you think it's a little more petty for a Sports Mod to spend so much time trying to get a single thread in Main closed and then rubs it in at the Front Lines forum when he "gets someone" to do it?

Oh boy, I'm friends with Brett and Seenbad. Wow! You sure got me, boy. Why don't I post there? Because as much as there are some people I like over there, I don't share the average VH view over there. How many ex-Linkers are there over here, genius? Tons. That place is inundated with Ched-Heads, and I don't like Ched Heads. I haven't been banned anywhere. I'm welcome to come back anytime I want. But I choose to post here.

Anything else?

Lou
12-06-2004, 06:17 PM
Whatever, you're a baby. Don't tell me that wasn't supposed to be a threat when you said if the Pen gets closed, you're leaving. Like you didn't want me to say, "Oh my God, no, OK Rikk I'll keep it open!"

Who posted that pic of the map of Ontario, with the arrow pointing to Toronto with the phrase "People with jobs," and then the arrow pointing to Burlington with the phrase, "Where Rikk lives". That was fuckin' funny.

Rikk
12-06-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Whatever, you're a baby. Don't tell me that wasn't supposed to be a threat when you said if the Pen gets closed, you're leaving. Like you didn't want me to say, "Oh my God, no, OK Rikk I'll keep it open!"

LOL...I don't remember it exactly that way. Also, how is it up to you to keep it open?:confused: Do you mod Main? Are you a Webbie now?

FORD
12-06-2004, 06:22 PM
I would just like to say that anyone who "hates" a country just because they refuse to bow down to a self appointed moronic dictator, is an ignorant fascist piece of shit whose opinions don't mean shit in the grand scheme of the universe.

But then we already knew this about the little boy from Littleton who claims to be a girl from Boulder, didn't we?

What the fuck is it about irrational hatred and Littleton anyway?

Lou
12-06-2004, 06:23 PM
You know what I meant--that I would no longer push to close it. DO you have a job? If you have enough time to split hairs like that I doubt you do.

Nickdfresh
12-06-2004, 06:23 PM
Also, Canada is NOT are largest trading partner, China is...

Uh...no, trust me, I live in a border city. Why is it the Americans who hate the Canadians on this board reside very far away from the Canadian border and have no clue as to how important they are to us?

Top Ten Countries with which the U.S. Trades
For the month of September 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The values given are for Imports and Exports added together.
These Countries represent 68.29% of U.S. Imports, and 66.19% of U.S. Exports in goods.

Year To Date
Total in Total in
Billions Billions
Country Name of U.S. $ of U.S. $

Canada 38.50 328.96
Mexico 23.15 196.24
China 21.23 165.40
Japan 15.00 136.02
Federal Republic of Germany 8.75 79.50
Korea, South 6.71 53.77
United Kingdom 6.41 60.59
Taiwan 4.89 41.40
France 4.53 37.96
Malaysia 3.49 28.65

For more information contact Nick Orsini at (301) xxx-xxxx

You sound like the racist here. You seem very hateful and angry. By the way, what did you say before this guy spit on you?

Rikk
12-06-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Lou
You know what I meant--that I would no longer push to close it. DO you have a job? If you have enough time to split hairs like that I doubt you do.

You make me laugh, dude. Someone that spends that much time trying to close a thread in a forum he doesn't mod and then makes sure he "rubs it in" later, expecting people to sob, is the one that probably doesn't have a job.

FORD
12-06-2004, 06:26 PM
Uh...no, trust me, I live in a border city. Why is it the Americans who hate the Canadians on this board reside very far away from the Canadian border and have no clue as to how important they are to us?

Did you notice France & Germany were on that list also? And the Busheep whine about those countries as well, because Sean Hatenity and Mush Limpdick told them to.

Lou
12-06-2004, 06:26 PM
It's not about a forum I don't mod, it's about the good of the site. That thread in Main was NOT good for the site. I only rubbed it in because you took my comment about hockey very seriously, as if it were directed towards you.

FORD
12-06-2004, 06:30 PM
You make me laugh, dude. Someone that spends that much time trying to close a thread in a forum he doesn't mod and then makes sure he "rubs it in" later, expecting people to sob, is the one that probably doesn't have a job.

Rikk, this thread would have been closed hours ago, except I wanted to give our hoser neighbors like yourself a fair opportunity to respond to the ridiculous charges in the original post.

Had I known it would evolve into a side argument with Lou, it would have been on the fast track to Dumpsville.

Take it to PM, boys.... and get back to bashing the fucking moronicity of the original post here.

Rikk
12-06-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Lou
It's not about a forum I don't mod, it's about the good of the site. That thread in Main was NOT good for the site. I only rubbed it in because you took my comment about hockey very seriously, as if it were directed towards you.

No, LOL. I just thought it was supporting a bit of stupid racism, that's all. I already thought you were an idiot, you already thought I was a "liberal". I will say it amuses me that you think YOU are responsible for the good of this site. Who gives a fuck what you think? Anyway, why don't we leave it at that?

Rikk
12-06-2004, 06:32 PM
Take it to PM, boys.... and get back to bashing the fucking moronicity of the original post here.

No problem. I'm done anyway.

The offense I took to Kristy's totally racist shit is okay. It doesn't have to be closed unless you want it to. You were right in letting people defend themselves.

Lou
12-06-2004, 06:35 PM
That's alright Rikk, it amuses me you thought that threatening to leave would influence anyone's decisions as to what to do what that STUPID thread.

Ally_Kat
12-06-2004, 06:53 PM

Also funny to see PA ask if anyone else actually likes you and nobody respond. LOL.

for the record (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=319197#post319197)

Kristy
12-06-2004, 07:08 PM
The whole "nuking" reference was more metaphorical and not literal.

Kristy
12-06-2004, 07:09 PM
No problem. I'm done anyway.

The offense I took to Kristy's totally racist shit is okay. It doesn't have to be closed unless you want it to. You were right in letting people defend themselves.

Excuse me!? Where exactly was I "racist"?

Cockso
12-06-2004, 07:18 PM
Excuse me!? Where exactly was I "racist"?

I guess calling all Canadians frozen hillbillies was meant as a compliment. Negatively stereo-typing sounds pretty racist to me.

Oh, by the way, what was nuking Canada a metaphor for

Sarge's Little Helper
12-06-2004, 07:19 PM
I guess calling all Canadians frozen hillbillies was meant as a compliment. Negatively stereo-typing sounds pretty racist to me.

Oh, by the way, what was nuking Canada a metaphor for

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />

Bill Lumbergh
12-06-2004, 07:21 PM

Some Canadian dude probably dumped her flabby ass.

Cockso
12-06-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Some Canadian dude probably dumped her flabby ass.

For that to happen some Canadian dude would have to date her flabby ass in the first place.

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 07:29 PM

It was ONE person who spat on you! Give it a fucking rest would you? You sound mentally retarded going on and on about it. Your probably some drunken whore, you were coming on to a stuffed moose on the bar wall, a nice Canadian gentleman walked over to you, in the hopes of stopping your embarassing encounter with our beloved land friend...while he was speaking to you a speckle of spit hits your scabbing nose blisters and you cry your bullshit here at the Roth Army?

Go shove that Canada vs America shit up your ass. If there is dissention between 2 nations -bitch, it wont be because ONE person feels disrespected by ONE other-

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Besides, this Lou vs Rikk thread is much more entertaining. :D

Kristy
12-06-2004, 07:35 PM
My ass isn't flabby - unlike your beer gut, Bill. But I guess calling my ass "flabby" makes you a racist under these conditions, huh?

Look, there is a big difference between a stereotype and a being a racist. I suggest you either show me where this race of "frozen hillbillys" live, educate, culture themselves and build a society beyond the borders of Canada you stupid fuckwit or just shut the fuck up.

You're just one misinformed asshole who hears a derogatory term (which it is) and throws in words like "racism" because it adds to your obvious pseudo-intelligence and makes you look cool as you lock your doors when a person who is not of your nationality, ski n color, or ethnicity passes by.

Don't calll me terms that you don't understand.

Kristy
12-06-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
It was ONE person who spat on you! Give it a fucking rest would you? You sound mentally retarded going on and on about it. Your probably some drunken whore, you were coming on to a stuffed moose on the bar wall, a nice Canadian gentleman walked over to you, in the hopes of stopping your embarassing encounter with our beloved land friend...while he was speaking to you a speckle of spit hits your scabbing nose blisters and you cry your bullshit here at the Roth Army?

Go shove that Canada vs America shit up your ass. If there is dissention between 2 nations -bitch, it wont be because ONE person feels disrespected by ONE other-

And you're probably some FAT beer gutted, balding, ugly as fuck over 30, still living with your parents fuckwit who couldn't get a women if you happend to have a job at a morgue. And don't bloat the subject like you do your waistline, you stupid fuck, what that fucker did to me was uncalled for but I guess you like to spit on women, too since that would be the only reason one would ever turn an eye to you.

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 07:45 PM
The only "spit" I place gentley on a woman goes into the crack or on her back... :D Im married 12 yrs, 2 kids, just bought our first home and Im a successful self employed tradesman. Beer? I love it. Dope? You bet! Fat, living at my parents house? LOL C'mon, you can do better than that. Be nice to this Canadian or I wont ask where you want it... ;) On your mat or down the hatch?

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 07:46 PM
"but I guess you like to spit on women, too since that would be the only reason one would ever turn an eye to you."

actualy Im a sexy beast! :D

gay porn removed as per the "no dicks" policy of the Roth Army

Nickdfresh
12-06-2004, 07:50 PM
"but I guess you like to spit on women, too since that would be the only reason one would ever turn an eye to you."

actualy Im a sexy beast! :D

Oi vay! Stop with the gay porn already! WTF!

Bill Lumbergh
My ass isn't flabby - unlike your beer gut, Bill.

Do you think thats me in the avatar, or were you attempting to be funny?

ODShowtime
thanks for that. I WAS eating dinner...

Kristy
12-06-2004, 07:52 PM
Oh I get it now - you can't form a solid arguement so you resort to Neanderthal sexist views. Go back to dragging your hairy knuckles in front of your wife, asshole.

lms2
12-06-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
thanks for that. I WAS eating dinner...

LMAO.

Hope it wasn't sausages or anything. :D

ODShowtime
12-06-2004, 07:54 PM
it tasted like shit anyway.

Big Train
12-06-2004, 08:07 PM
I LOVE mexico.....great food, some hot chicks...

Canada I'm mostly indifferent about....but I don't hate them alltogether, just a few here and there.

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 08:26 PM
Oh I get it now - you can't form a solid arguement so you resort to Neanderthal sexist views. Go back to dragging your hairy knuckles in front of your wife, asshole. LMAO! Yuz a silly bitch. C'mere I got some spackle for you. :D

Rikk
12-06-2004, 08:26 PM
what that fucker did to me was uncalled for...

Oh, so sorry for calling you a "racist". I guess the following comments provide an education on understanding, unity and love of other countries, no matter what the heritege, background or ethnicity:

I can't wait for the day when the land of the frozen hillbilly is finally fucking nuked.

Canada to me is full of ignorant people, from their inherent racism...

you American-hating racist frozen hillbilly

...any frozen hillbilly that crosses my path will get a free kick in their stinking, unwashed nuts.

What did you expect, you ignorant turd? Did you expect Canadians to apologize?

I don't subscribe to racism of any sort...be it racism of the South, Canada, Israel, Arabs, etc. Any racism is fucking pig-ignorance, and if you can't see that, then go buy a nuke and get it over with.

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 08:27 PM
Oi vay! Stop with the gay porn already! WTF!

Oh you only notice the gay porn posted. You gotta look past it and see the inner beauty to the humour. :D relax everyone. I likes the puss puss.

Nickdfresh
12-06-2004, 08:30 PM
Oh you only notice the gay porn posted. You gotta look past it and see the inner beauty to the humour. :D relax everyone. I likes the puss puss.

This is the wrong forum for ANY porn dude, but especially gay porn! Do that again and I'll post pictures of Katydid!

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 08:31 PM

really eh? Im so sorry you were spit on by ONE person crazy lady... LOL On behalf of the guy 3000 miles away, whom I don't know, although Im sure he's unaware of your hostility, but amused you keep talking about him anyways, I'm sorry he "spat" on you. :D

:fucku2:

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 08:32 PM
This is the wrong forum for ANY porn dude, but especially gay porn! Do that again and I'll post pictures of Katydid!

Dont you fucking dare! LOL Ok. No more gay in the Front Line.

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 08:33 PM
But porn in small moderation belongs EVERYwhere!

Fabulous Shadow
12-06-2004, 08:36 PM
Canada seems to be full of some REALLY GREAT MEN... *YUM*

FORD
12-06-2004, 08:37 PM

Not in THIS forum you won't! :mad:

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 08:39 PM
Not in THIS forum you won't! :mad:

Phew! Ford to the rescue. ;) Nobody should really be keeping Katydid pics on their hardrive anyways. Whats up with that?

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow

LOL Im telling you Fab, its only me from the waste down. The head is someone else. :D

Nickdfresh
12-06-2004, 08:47 PM
Phew! Ford to the rescue. ;) Nobody should really be keeping Katydid pics on their hardrive anyways. Whats up with that?

Her photo's are like a weapon of mass destruction! Very useful in getting attention and causing my enemies to go blind!

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 08:48 PM
Her photo's are like a weapon of mass destruction! Very useful in getting attention and causing my enemies to go blind!

Fuck it worked on me. I surrendered quickly. :p

Rikk
12-06-2004, 08:52 PM
really eh? Im so sorry you were spit on by ONE person crazy lady... LOL On behalf of the guy 3000 miles away, whom I don't know, although Im sure he's unaware of your hostility, but amused you keep talking about him anyways, I'm sorry he "spat" on you. :D

:fucku2:

Why did you quote me on that?:confused:

Rikk
12-06-2004, 08:53 PM

Man, I once saved a picture of her to use in a funny post and soon after, my hard drive started smoking and burning!!!:mad:

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 08:55 PM
Not sure. I think I was agreeing with you about her vicious racist attitude, but nevermind. i didn't direct it at you. LOL I was agreeing.

Didn't mean to quote man...take it easy. ;)

Rikk
12-06-2004, 08:56 PM
Not sure. I think I was agreeing with you about her vicious racist attitude, but nevermind. i didn't direct it at you. LOL I was agreeing.

Didn't mean to quote man...take it easy. ;)

LOL.:D No, I wasn't angry about it or anything. Just curious.:p

No worries.

It's funny how some people will stick together when confronted by a bigger bitch (the lovely Kristy).;)

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 08:58 PM
No shit eh? :D

FORD
12-06-2004, 09:02 PM

Well, since we already had the gay porn in this thread, why not some Pansy Division to go along with it.......

Pansy Division loves Canada

Coming soon from Pansy Division, the world's premier gay pop punk band is a brand new, four song 7" to be released exclusively on Mint Records. "MANADA," a tribute to everything Pansy Division loves about Canada (including of course, our men), will feature four faggy tunes about our land we love, including a cover of Maow's "One Night Stand"!

Just to show you that Pansy Division aren't foolin' around with their lust for the maple leaf, here's a list of...
50 Things Pansy Division Likes About Canada!"

1. Value Village
2. Svend Robinson, openly gay MP
3. CBC's "Brave New Waves"
4. Kids In The Hall
5. David Cronenberg
6. Vancouver
7. Vancouver Island
8. Little Sisters gay and lesbian bookshop in Vancouver
9. the Coquihalla highway
10. Chixdiggit
11. cub
12. Mint Records
13. your health care system
14. five pin bowling
15. three for a dollar samosas on Queen Street West, Toronto
16. the way you spell "centre"
17. The Empress Hotel, Victoria BC
18. The Roma Motel, Edmundston NB (where our fake Calvin Klein/trading card photos were taken)
19. Getting little foil packets of peanut butter and jam in Western Canadian diners
20. FAG Ball Bearings Company, Stratford ON
21. Bruce La Bruce
22. Margaret Atwood
23. St. Louis-du-Ha!-Ha!, Quebec
24. Canadian college radio
25. MuchMusic - a video channel that actually plays videos!
26. CBC's "Sunday Morning"
27. the lower drinking age
28. Bob and Doug McKenzie
29. bright, yellow summer rapeseed fields, Alberta
30. Halifax Pop Explosion
31. Fifth Column
32. the Yellowhead route
33. the Okanagan Valley, BC
34. riding BC Ferries (not to mention BC fairies!)
35. Rue de Ste. Catherine Est, Montreal PQ
36. Lake Huron near Port Albert, ON
37. the Wesley Willis Church on Route 4, Clinton ON
38. "If I Had A Rocket Launcher" by Bruce Cockburn
39. loonies (and two-nies!)
40. last fall's "Days Of Protest" in Ontario
41. Rotate This, Toronto indie record store
42. the West Edmonton Mall (awesome rollercoaster!)
43. Route 2 along the Saint John River, NB
44. Bay Of Fundy
45. "This Land Is Your Land" with Canadian lyrics
46. Tim Horton's
47. Propagandhi
48. the Rocky Mountains
49. moose
50. (this space reserved for the great Canadian things we haven't experienced yet)

Love,
Jon, Chris, Luis
Pansy Division

rustoffa
12-06-2004, 09:06 PM
Hey Canadian fans!

Chris Jericho (Canadian) has his metal band (Fozzy) on Raw.....

RIGHT NOW!
;)

Rikk
12-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Hey Canadian fans!

Chris Jericho (Canadian) has his metal band (Fozzy) on Raw.....

RIGHT NOW!
;)

Now, if America is going to bomb Canada, will they first ask the famous Canadians to leave the country too? I mean, what if Chris Jericho happens to be in Canada at the time Kristy's nuclear device is detonated? Does Jericho die with the rest of the Canadians?

How about Americans living in Canada? Make this clear, Kristy. I have to know if you're going to kill me or just the people in my town.

Kristy
12-06-2004, 09:16 PM
Yet, you failed to point out where this race of frozen hillbillys live. I mean, if they are a "race" after all, then without a doubt they must have some sort of anthropological history/society that you can point out.

Second thought, save Canada and you get nuked, deal?

FORD
12-06-2004, 09:17 PM

Now, if America is going to bomb Canada, will they first ask the famous Canadians to leave the country too? I mean, what if Chris Jericho happens to be in Canada at the time Kristy's nuclear device is detonated? Does Jericho die with the rest of the Canadians?

How about Americans living in Canada? Make this clear, Kristy. I have to know if you're going to kill me or just the people in my town.

What about Shatner & Nimoy?? What about Geddy, Neil, and Alex for fucks sake. If it was just Celine Dion and Anne Murray, I'd probably nuke it myself.

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 09:17 PM
Im sure she thinks Canada is just full of spit-filled Eskimos running our lives outside of igloos, eating Beaver...

FORD
12-06-2004, 09:18 PM
Yet, you failed to point out where this race of frozen hillbillys live. I mean, if they are a "race" after all, then without a doubt they must have some sort of anthropological history/society that you can point out.

Second thought, save Canada and you get nuked, deal?

Why don't we nuke Littleton? What good has ever come from there?

Big Troubles
then again...Canadian beaver is some of the best meat this side of Mars. :D

Kristy

MAX
I don't trust Canadians. They're too fucking nice, close to Wisoncin and they are all jealous of our cheese damnit!!! It's only a matter of time before they invade. :lol:

Kristy
12-06-2004, 09:19 PM
Oh, so sorry for calling you a "racist". I guess the following comments provide an education on understanding, unity and love of other countries, no matter what the heritege, background or ethnicity:

I don't subscribe to racism of any sort...be it racism of the South, Canada, Israel, Arabs, etc. Any racism is fucking pig-ignorance, and if you can't see that, then go buy a nuke and get it over with.

WRONG, you fuckwit. All of those terms were cultural, not racial. Nice try, though.

Kristy
12-06-2004, 09:22 PM
FORD, please get yourself involved in some sort of therapy, NOW>!

Big Troubles
12-06-2004, 09:23 PM
WRONG, you fuckwit. All of those terms were cultural, not racial. Nice try, though.

are you seriously this upset over Canadians or Canada? Do the world a favor and don't have kids. Fuck you are nuts.:eek:

Rikk
12-06-2004, 09:24 PM
If it was just Celine Dion and Anne Murray, I'd probably nuke it myself.

If there's a way to nuke Canada and JUST KILL Celine and Anne Murray, I'll be all for the nuking. Hey, maybe this makes sense.:p

Rikk
12-06-2004, 09:25 PM
Im sure she thinks Canada is just full of spit-filled Eskimos running our lives outside of igloos, eating Beaver...

Remind me to PM you some of my amazing beaver recipes later. My favorite is beaver dipped in bacon oil and Canadian beer, topped with slice of Canadian moose. It's a real winner at "hockey parties".:p

Rikk
12-06-2004, 09:25 PM

Did you ever finish high school?

What's the difference between a racist comment and an insulting cultural generalization, moron?

You're trying to tell me that generalizing the people of an entire country and then wishing them all be killed in a holocaust is not racist? Were Hitler, Talat, the leaders of the Rwandan genocide plot all just angry guys but not racists?:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
12-06-2004, 09:26 PM
What about Shatner & Nimoy?? What about Geddy, Neil, and Alex for fucks sake. If it was just Celine Dion and Anne Murray, I'd probably nuke it myself.

I can't believe people don't think you have a sense of humor!:D

Barenaked Ladies, The Tragically Hip, Dan Akeroyd (how ever you spell his name), Eugene Levy, Sarah Mclaughlin, all fine Canadians I'd invite over for dinner. Especially Sarah!

Rikk
12-06-2004, 09:28 PM
FORD, please get yourself involved in some sort of therapy, NOW>!

LOL!!!!!!!!

So, you want 30 million people to be killed in a nuclear holocaust, but FORD needs therapy???

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Warham
12-06-2004, 09:30 PM
Can't we all just get along?

rustoffa
12-06-2004, 09:33 PM
That was fucked up when Margaret Trudeau went on tour with The Stones...

I got lost in a blizzard in the trees at Blackcomb once and still had a grate time afterwards saying "y'all" alot.

Rikk
12-06-2004, 09:43 PM

I got lost in a blizzard in the trees at Blackcomb once and still had a grate time afterwards saying "y'all" alot.

Y'all try some beaver now, ya hear?:D

Lou
12-06-2004, 09:44 PM
We left out the obvious here, Ray Danniels.

MAX
12-06-2004, 09:50 PM
Sorry but I really hate RUSH as well.

Chris
12-06-2004, 09:54 PM
Kristy,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience in Winnipeg. Unfortunately, there is good and bad in every country, race, city etc. It sucks that you had to meet up with a shitty Canadian,and probably not the only one out there, but for the most part, the good ones out number the bad.

All the best, from Toronto. :)

Rikk
12-06-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Not a big RUSH fan myself.

I do, however, really like NEIL YOUNG.

POJO_Risin
12-06-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Yeah watch POJO "put me in my place" about SPORTS topics :rolleyes: Like who the fuck cares.

Oh...Loooooo....

I can do a bit more than that...

You know...for such a young guy...you need to figure out who pissed in your cheerios...and...

1. Tell them to stop...

and...

2. Stop lappin' it up when all the Cheerios are done...

FORD
12-06-2004, 10:08 PM

Woody didn't think so ;)

FORD
12-06-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Lou
We left out the obvious here, Ray Danniels.

Hell, he's probably the one who spit on the poor delusional thing.

Lou
12-06-2004, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Oh...Loooooo....

I can do a bit more than that...

You know...for such a young guy...you need to figure out who pissed in your cheerios...and...

1. Tell them to stop...

and...

2. Stop lappin' it up when all the Cheerios are done...

Great. Now Rikky is just going to have more ammunition against me.

diamondsgirl
12-06-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by MAX

I love Rush. They have some great lyrics. Geddy Lee fell from the ugly tree, though. Hit every branch on the way down.

Rikk
12-06-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Great. Now Rikky is just going to have more ammunition against me.

I don't care. It's there for anyone to see.

MAX
12-06-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
I love Rush. They have some great lyrics. Geddy Lee fell from the ugly tree, though. Hit every branch on the way down.

Fuck!!!

I knew I'd eventually find a fault with you!!! You just proved the old saying that "nobody's perfect" and you were so damned close!!!! ;)

Lou
12-06-2004, 10:42 PM
I don't care. It's there for anyone to see.

Hey Rikk, I was being SARCASTIC. You didn't get the sarcasm with the hockey comment, and you didn't get it here. Whew.

Northern Girl
12-06-2004, 10:56 PM
Canada vs. America?

I could have swore Canada was part of America.

End of geography lesson.

Carry on.

jojo2371
12-06-2004, 10:57 PM
not that this has anything to do with this thread but i kinda like it when a gal stands up for herself ,plus kristy is more than likely a hottie (i like to think all girls that dig classic VH are !) hey kristy anytime u wanna hang out and have some fun in DC i'll be glad to show ya around and i promise i wont spit on u either

Rikk
12-06-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Hey Rikk, I was being SARCASTIC. You didn't get the sarcasm with the hockey comment, and you didn't get it here. Whew.

Lou...I think you need to relax. The problem with these fucking message boards is that when someone isn't serious (as I just wasn't), it doesn't come across in typing.

Anyway, I don't really care if you and I keep misreading each other because I think you're an idiot. But beyond that, I will also that you have been an A-1 Army member when it comes to uploading good shit. So, I guess I shouldn't be a complete asshole to you even though you've been a bit of a fucking asshole to me. Then again, who cares?

ODShowtime
12-06-2004, 11:09 PM
Mandarin. Nobody said anything about Mandarin yet...

ScottToronto
12-06-2004, 11:09 PM
Being the fact that we are living on the same continent, it would be nice for everyone to get along, its our governments that are fucked, we as people in Canada are generally a peace loving nation. We choose to not to help in a war in Iraq, because frankly we have no business being there, our health care is free, we have Anti gun laws, virtually in Canada last year the murder rate for the whole country was 548...yes 548, so people just cause one asshole of a redneck Canadian spoiled your fun...dont let it reflect on the rest of us, we depend on America and vice versa!

ScottToronto
12-06-2004, 11:11 PM
by the way...do I end up in the pen for this comment?????????

Kristy
12-06-2004, 11:11 PM
Did you ever finish high school?

What's the difference between a racist comment and an insulting cultural generalization, moron?

You're trying to tell me that generalizing the people of an entire country and then wishing them all be killed in a holocaust is not racist? Were Hitler, Talat, the leaders of the Rwandan genocide plot all just angry guys but not racists?:rolleyes:

Because it's not a generalization you fucking idiot. Did you or did you not say that "frozen hillbillys" were a "race"? If they are, then it becomes very specific and therefore you'd have no problem giving me some fucking evidence. A culture does not make up a race itself but more of a society into which various races of people function. Please, where is this race of frozen hillbillys? Where is the anthropological facts? I'll say it agian, it was disparaging comment. What? You expect me to apologize for being spit upon?

I never implied a "holocaust" and you're just trying to play some kind of bullshit, fucked up race card to make yourself look important while avoiding the question I am asking you. And speaking of holocaust, there was so much hate for Americans in that frozen shithole that not one of them would give a shit if America was nuked. Does that make them into litte Stalin's for your fucked-up mentality? Why yes, I believe it would. Try forming an qualified argument instead of lame attempts of using words and terms you don't understand.

And just for you, here's a link to help you understand those "big words" I used:
http://www.merriam-webster.com/

Rikk
12-06-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by ScottToronto
by the way...do I end up in the pen for this comment?????????

LOL! Actually, it was a great post. But if I remember correctly, you already are in the Pen for spouting off anti-Dave, pro-Hagar crap!:D

I'm not sure, but I think you're in there. Ask Bill!;)

Fabulous Shadow
12-06-2004, 11:13 PM
LOL Im telling you Fab, its only me from the waste down. The head is someone else. :D

It's that right nut I'm talkin bout anyway!

MAX
12-06-2004, 11:14 PM
Let's throw that two-faced, lying bastard Lou in the fucking Pen!!!!

Kristy
12-06-2004, 11:16 PM
"We choose to not to help in a war in Iraq, because frankly we have no business being there."

No, it because you spend less then 3% of your GNP on defense. Don't worry, for it will be American taxpayer money, blood and life that will go into saving your piss monkey beer/hockey watching country if, GAWD forbid, it was ever attacked.

Rikk
12-06-2004, 11:17 PM
Because it's not a generalization you fucking idiot. Did you or did you not say that "frozen hillbillys" ...BLAH BLAH BLAH[/url]

To say that Canadians are all frozen hillbillies is a form of racism, idiot. To generalize an entire nation of people into one form is called racism. It's like saying all black people are lazy, all Arabs are violent terrorists, all Native Americans are drunks, etc.

Are you saying being Canadian isn't a race? Um...they're all citizens of a certain nation. Just as Americans, even though many people have various backgrounds (Dutch, German, British), are a race of people.

And to state that all Canadians wouldn't give a fuck if America was nuked is ridiculous. You are our number 1 ally, ignoramus. In fact, why am I saying "you"? My passport says the United States of America. When the Twin Towers went down, I was dazed for days about it as were my "frozen hillbilly" friends that actually have Canadian citizenships.

So, you're saying wishing an entire country was nuked is not wishing for a holocaust? Why do you think it's called "nuclear holocaust" oh Madame Kristy?

I can't believe you're surprised that people don't take kindly to you saying all Canadians aren't part of a race, are all ignorant frozen hillbillies that should all be killed by an atomic bomb. Jesus, what kind of reaction did you expect?

What kind of reaction would there be internationally if a world leader declared that he wished all of Israel would be flattened by an atomic bomb? I think being called an anti-Semite would be the least of his/her worries.

ScottToronto
12-06-2004, 11:21 PM
Ok...well at least if im in there, I never said hate Roth, I just grew up on Hagars music thats all, I dont even think I remember hearing 1984 til I was like 16, I was 12 when 5150 came out...so I guess yea my loyalty goes to Hagar(Ouch!!, that hurt)sorry, just my opinion, just dont hurt me or worse sodomize me(and there sounds like a few who would on this board....lol lol...all in good fun......

God Bless America!!

The Maple Leaf Forever!!

franksters
12-06-2004, 11:22 PM
Being the fact that we are living on the same continent, it would be nice for everyone to get along, its our governments that are fucked, we as people in Canada are generally a peace loving nation. We choose to not to help in a war in Iraq, because frankly we have no business being there, our health care is free, we have Anti gun laws, virtually in Canada last year the murder rate for the whole country was 548...yes 548, so people just cause one asshole of a redneck Canadian spoiled your fun...dont let it reflect on the rest of us, we depend on America and vice versa!

WELL SAID SCOTT!!I VOTE FOR YOU!!!

alexpgrimes
12-06-2004, 11:23 PM
I was up there for the David Lee Roth show in Orillia.. I had a good time. Everyone was very hospitable towards me. Of course if they had I would of busted them upside the head. I think the jerk off was just trying to scare you.

franksters
12-06-2004, 11:24 PM
Ok...well at least if im in there, I never said hate Roth, I just grew up on Hagars music thats all, I dont even think I remember hearing 1984 til I was like 16, I was 12 when 5150 came out...so I guess yea my loyalty goes to Hagar(Ouch!!, that hurt)sorry, just my opinion, just dont hurt me or worse sodomize me(and there sounds like a few who would on this board....lol lol...all in good fun......

God Bless America!!

The Maple Leaf Forever!!

u JUST BLEW IT WITH THAT SPAMMY THING OF YOUR
NO MORE VOTE...

Dan
12-06-2004, 11:26 PM
Can someone spit on me please.

ScottToronto
Kristy...thats a nasty comment....hey we can buy smokes and beer without being separated by plexiglass at a store, we can have open heart surgery and not pay, we can not worry about getting caught up in a war that your redneck president decided to start, I said it earlier.. cant we just get along, or do u choose to start shit for no reason

alexpgrimes
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Canada vs. America?

I could have swore Canada was part of America.

End of geography lesson.

Carry on.
Actually it's America light....lol

ScottToronto
12-06-2004, 11:33 PM
American murders for 2003.......15, 980...wow...so Kristy, Im not bashing America, but its nice here, we dont have to worry about getting shot, raped, our kids molested or worse killed, nearly as much as Americans.......again not bashing, just look past your own front door once in awhile Kristy, Canada is cool(literally)....lol lol

jeff10011
12-06-2004, 11:48 PM
I live in Canada and where do you get off making a generalization like that? Just because one guy is an asshole does not make us all turds. I could choose to base my impressions of the United States on some asshole American but I don' because I am a sane person. Furthermore, how are we all racists? Racism is a global program. Yes, it is present here in Canada but it is just as prevalent in the United States. I do agree that our Health Care System has its problems but at least we have one. By the way Quebec lost the referendum and it does not want to separate anymore. The real problem here is assholes not Americans or Canadians let’s just hate the assholes!

Judge people on who they are not what country they are from!

P.S. Calling us Racists is hypocritical when using hate slander to describe Canadians.

WACF
12-06-2004, 11:48 PM

Don't calll me terms that you don't understand.

As a "Frozen Hillbilly" I find that statement very funny....

WACF
12-06-2004, 11:54 PM

MMMMMM....Beeeaaavvvvveeeeerrrrr........

(Not the flat tailed variety either)

Lou
12-06-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Let's throw that two-faced, lying bastard Lou in the fucking Pen!!!!

Don't worry, I won't read it, as I quit on it thousands of posts ago.

Blacklisted
12-06-2004, 11:56 PM

Stupid cunt... I would spit in your face for being so rude frankly. You discust me. I actually appreciate The United States of America and I support the war in Iraq.

You are claiming all people in Canada are anti-American based on one guy that spit in your face (which was probably well deserved). Get over you are stupid, need weight watchers, and professional help for bringing this non-sense to the Roth Army.

You dont have to come to Canada for me to spit in your face and it wont be because you are from the U.S. I will spit in your face because you are a no good CUNT.

Blacklisted
12-07-2004, 12:02 AM
This whole race shit is nonsense. North America was developed on immigration from the OLD WORLD!!!! The only people that were initially here were the natives and during conquest no one treated them fairly or humanely...

So please just shut the fuck up cause unless you are native we all came from a homeland somewhere when you date it back.

Blacklisted
12-07-2004, 12:06 AM
"We choose to not to help in a war in Iraq, because frankly we have no business being there."

No, it because you spend less then 3% of your GNP on defense. Don't worry, for it will be American taxpayer money, blood and life that will go into saving your piss monkey beer/hockey watching country if, GAWD forbid, it was ever attacked.

I think you should read the Constitution Act of 1982, please go here.

http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/const/annex_e.html#I

Read that and understand what Canada's constitution stands for and then you will realize why Canada does not spend money on military because there is no reason for any nation to attack our land. Canada is one of the leading countries for humanities in the world. So please spare us all your jargon. You know fuck all.

WACF
12-07-2004, 12:18 AM
Nobody attacks us because it is one hell of a long swim.....

Rikk
12-07-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Lou
Don't worry, I won't read it, as I quit on it thousands of posts ago.

Oh god please keep reading the Pen, little boy bLOU!!;)

Matt White
12-07-2004, 12:28 AM
Canada FUCKING RULES! Killer exchange rate, GREAT STRIP JOINTS, HOCKEY, Beautiful countryside, and polite people(Never been to Quebec). One bad apple shouldn't taint a persons view of an entire nation.

johnnybaby
12-07-2004, 01:50 AM
Good riddance to you. We don't need ignorant people like you coming to Canada. You do not have a clue about Canada, the Canadian people, the health care system or the natives. Maybe you should go to school and study about Canada before commenting and making yourself look stupid.

blueturk
12-07-2004, 03:27 AM
I never liked Burton Cummings bitching in "American Woman" while spending all those American dollars.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2004, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by jojo2371
not that this has anything to do with this thread but i kinda like it when a gal stands up for herself ,plus kristy is more than likely a hottie (i like to think all girls that dig classic VH are !) hey kristy anytime u wanna hang out and have some fun in DC i'll be glad to show ya around and i promise i wont spit on u either

I suspect she might be a hottie as well because she has a really bitchy, narcissistic attitude that the world revolves around her and that she really matters.

And I'm still wondering what she said or did because I have a hard time believing a guy just came over and spit on her without her stirring shit up.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2004, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
Canada FUCKING RULES! Killer exchange rate, GREAT STRIP JOINTS, HOCKEY, Beautiful countryside, and polite people(Never been to Quebec). One bad apple shouldn't taint a persons view of an entire nation.

Boo-Yah Matt! Great call & another great post from a fellow American on the border that appreciates all things great about Canada! Fort Erie strip clubs rule!

And whenever I'm in Canada, everyone has been unbelievably nice! It's an awesome country, with the exception of a few jack-booted border guards!

Warham
12-07-2004, 06:23 AM
I suspect she might be a hottie as well because she has a really bitchy, narcissistic attitude that the world revolves around her and that she really matters.

I suspected the same thing.

Big Troubles
12-07-2004, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl

lms2
12-07-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Blacklisted

You are claiming all people in Canada are anti-American based on one guy that spit in your face (which was probably well deserved). Get over you are stupid, need weight watchers, and professional help for bringing this non-sense to the Roth Army.

I have been waiting for someone to make that point...

Since I wasn't there, I can't say Kristy did or did not deserve it, but judging from the comments she has made here, I am leaning towards that there is probably a little more to the story.

Most of the Canadians on this site have been cool to me!

FORD
12-07-2004, 10:01 AM
Boo-Yah Matt! Great call & another great post from a fellow American on the border that appreciates all things great about Canada! Fort Erie strip clubs rule!

And whenever I'm in Canada, everyone has been unbelievably nice! It's an awesome country, with the exception of a few jack-booted border guards!

I think I met one of those jack-booted border guards last time I went up to Canada. The irony was that she was Pakistani or Indian, spoke with a reasonably thick accent, and was trying to lecture me about crossing borders without a passport. She was kinda cute though, so I wouldn't have objected to a pat-down search, if she would have determined it neccessary. She might have found a deadly weapon in my pants :D

moose
12-07-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by BRANDON
at least we got to see david lee roth in orillia

fanofdave
12-07-2004, 12:44 PM
well, Kristy, look at all the negative feedback
you're getting in here. its not too late; hoist up
that "over the shoulder boulder holder" and
give Canada a double salute twist and shout.

aesop
12-07-2004, 01:05 PM
I think I met one of those jack-booted border guards last time I went up to Canada. The irony was that she was Pakistani or Indian, spoke with a reasonably thick accent, and was trying to lecture me about crossing borders without a passport. She was kinda cute though, so I wouldn't have objected to a pat-down search, if she would have determined it neccessary. She might have found a deadly weapon in my pants :D

Only if you count a Zippo flint refill as deadly...

BigBadBrian
12-07-2004, 01:06 PM
[B]To say that Canadians are all frozen hillbillies is a form of racism, idiot. To generalize an entire nation of people into one form is called racism. It's like saying all black people are lazy, all Arabs are violent terrorists, all Native Americans are drunks, etc.

Are you saying being Canadian isn't a race? Um...they're all citizens of a certain nation. Just as Americans, even though many people have various backgrounds (Dutch, German, British), are a race of people.

Canada is a nation, not a race. Kristy made a stereotype, not a racial slur.

And to state that all Canadians wouldn't give a fuck if America was nuked is ridiculous. You are our number 1 ally, ignoramus.

Great Britain is actually the United States' number one ally. There is no doubting that. Trading partner is another story. :gulp:

aesop
12-07-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by johnnybaby
Good riddance to you. We don't need ignorant people like you coming to Canada. You do not have a clue about Canada, the Canadian people, the health care system or the natives. Maybe you should go to school and study about Canada before commenting and making yourself look stupid.

Canada, where the hell's that? Is it a country? Do they have an economy? I heard someone once describe them (wherever they are) as having all the balls of France without the class, hygene, or culture...

Matt White
12-07-2004, 01:11 PM
Windsor=Legal pot, legal Gambling,legal call girls & Topless women.
How the FUCK can anybody NOT love CANADA!!!

Angel
12-07-2004, 02:17 PM
Kristy, by the way, you were in WINNIPEG for fuck sake! We'd probably ALL get spat on there! Like many others, I'd like to know what you said to stir up the pot when you were there. Canadians generally won't come out and say anything against someone unless we are put on the defensive, it's part of our "politeness".

rustoffa
12-07-2004, 02:31 PM
ARRRRRRRRGH!!!!!
:monkey:

Company lets U.S. travelers 'Go Canadian'
Tuesday, December 7, 2004 Posted: 6:09 AM EST (1109 GMT)

The "Go Canadian" package from T-shirtKing.com

ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico (AP) -- An American T-shirt company has a solution for their fellow citizens who want to vacation in Europe without having to answer questions about U.S. politics -- pose as Canadians.

For $24.95, T-shirtKing.com offers the "Go Canadian" package, full of just the kind of things an American traveler needs to leave their country and its politics behind.

There's a Canadian flag T-shirt, a Canadian flag lapel pin and a Canadian patch for luggage or a backpack. There's also a quick reference guide -- "How to Speak Canadian, Eh?" -- on answering questions about Canada.

It's the brainchild of employees at the Mountainair, New Mexico-based company known for novelty T-shirts it sells worldwide on the Internet.

"It's not meant as a slight against the United States or Canada," explained T-shirtKing.com President Bill Broadbent. "It was meant as something Republicans could give their Democrat friends to say 'C'est la vie.' ... But maybe not c'est la vie because that's a French word."

The "Go Canadian" idea sprouted after one of Broadbent's colleagues heard of someone being harassed about U.S. politics during a recent overseas trip.

Some people might not mind, but others "just want to be on vacation," Broadbent said. "So we were joking that they could just go as Canadians, and that just kind of evolved."

The package went up on T-shirtKing.com's Web site November 12 and the company had sold a couple hundred in the first two weeks or so. Many of the out-of-state buyers were in Michigan, Illinois, and the Seattle area, Broadbent said.

When lifelong Democrat Dani Delaney saw the package, she was immediately sold. After the general election, she said, "if I could move to Canada, I would."

"I admire their liberal, progressive stand on things," said the 57-year-old, part-time writing instructor at the University of New Mexico. "And I thought, 'Well, that's a good way to peacefully protest.'"

Sylvia Dawson's boyfriend has been joking that she needed to find him a Canadian flag for an upcoming trip to Spain. That's after his daughter, who is studying there, warned that he might be questioned about politics when he comes to visit.

So she bought a package.

"I said, 'What are you going to do if someone asks you about the prime minister of Canada?' And he said, 'I'll study up,"' Dawson said.

Such questions are the reason for the package's quick reference guide, which offers tips in case an American in disguise gets quizzed on Canada.

When it comes to sports, the guide suggests: "This is easy to remember. There is only one real sport in Canada and it is called hockey. Regardless of any trivia question, the answer is 'Wayne Gretzky."'

If a Canadian says he had to "deke out of a meeting," it means he avoided the meeting. If someone is headed to "Hogtown," that's Canadian for Toronto. A trip to "Cowtown" means the person is going to Calgary.

And in all cases, the guide advises: "If your vacation is to be stress free, leave those heavy politics behind and travel with a light heart and quick wit, Canadian style

BigBadBrian
12-07-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Canadians generally won't come out and say anything against someone unless we are put on the defensive, it's part of our "politeness".

You....polite? :rolleyes:

Rikk
12-07-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by aesop
Canada, where the hell's that? Is it a country? Do they have an economy? I heard someone once describe them (wherever they are) as having all the balls of France without the class, hygene, or culture...

I already knew you were a moron, so I don't need to really react to anything in your post except to remind you that you are said moron.

Nickdfresh
12-07-2004, 03:15 PM
Blame Canada!

aesop
12-07-2004, 03:31 PM
I already knew you were a moron, so I don't need to really react to anything in your post except to remind you that you are said moron.

Ha. It was just a joke. Do you even live there yet?

FWIW - They gave us SCTV and hockey, so it's not a total wash.

FORD
12-07-2004, 03:38 PM

True, but it was still a mindless generalization based on irrational hatred which makes it the equivalent of racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, etc.

Actually, xenophobia - fear of foreigners - would be the most accurate comparison, though it's hard to think of Canadians as "foreigners", especially for those of us living near the 48th parallel.

Guitar Shark
12-07-2004, 04:11 PM
True, but it was still a mindless generalization based on irrational hatred which makes it the equivalent of racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, etc.

Bullshit. Brian is right.

I'm surprised you'd get this one wrong Dave, since you're the resident expert on mindless generalizations and irrational hatred. ;)

Rikk
12-07-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by aesop
Do you even live there yet?

I've actually lived in Canada most of my life.:)

Blacklisted
12-07-2004, 06:24 PM

I would like to take the time and remind people she is acting in a "prejudice" manner. Which is considered a no no under any Western Charter or Constitution.

Don't get me wrong she did create stereotypes of Canadians. However she is pre-judging the rest of the nation from an isolated incident which was well deserved by her classless statements in this thread.

Good job Kristy, you have earned yourself a Skank of the week award.

Chris
12-07-2004, 08:18 PM
I'm sure there is a little more to this story than has been told here.

I'm curious as to how someone in a bar in Winnipeg identified Kristy as a U.S. resident. Given that there is no discernable visual difference between Americans and Canadians, more had to have been said. I have the sneaking suspicion Kristy was acting and talking very much with the attitude she has displayed in this thread and someone called her on it. Still, spitting on someone is uncalled for.

See now what should have happened in an ideal world, is that the guy should have declared "open season" on Kristy's ass. He then should have pulled out his hillbilly shotgun from his ice covered pickup truck, and summarily filled Kristy's fat ass with lead. :D

Rikk
12-07-2004, 09:17 PM
I would like to take the time and remind people she is acting in a "prejudice" manner. Which is considered a no no under any Western Charter or Constitution.

Don't get me wrong she did create stereotypes of Canadians. However she is pre-judging the rest of the nation from an isolated incident which was well deserved by her classless statements in this thread.

Good job Kristy, you have earned yourself a Skank of the week award.

Throw Kristy in the Skank Pen!:p

Warham
12-07-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Chris
I'm sure there is a little more to this story than has been told here.

I'm curious as to how someone in a bar in Winnipeg identified Kristy as a U.S. resident. Given that there is no discernable visual difference between Americans and Canadians, more had to have been said. I have the sneaking suspicion Kristy was acting and talking very much with the attitude she has displayed in this thread and someone called her on it. Still, spitting on someone is uncalled for.

See now what should have happened in an ideal world, is that the guy should have declared "open season" on Kristy's ass. He then should have pulled out his hillbilly shotgun from his ice covered pickup truck, and summarily filled Kristy's fat ass with lead. :D

But she said she didn't have a flabby ass.

Chris
12-07-2004, 09:52 PM
Not flabby, but fat nevertheless.

One of those hard booties. :D

MAX
12-08-2004, 03:28 AM
"Kristy"

I dated a chick named Kristi once and thank goodness there is a difference with an I and a Y at the end of the name!!!

I'm going back to "Kristy's" initial post which sickened me to death.

Listen, you don't hate an entire fucking nation cos of one person's personal behavior towards yourself. Did you ever take the time to consider the guy/gal just saw you for the pig that you actually are? :confused: Maybe you are just plain as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside? Hmmmmmmmm????????

Under NO circumstances WHATSOEVER is that a reason for a call of genocide!!! Fuck you if you disagree cos that's fucking exactly what you said to the letter!!! "Nuking" anyone means wiping them out and that is what you said and fucking meant!!! The sad fact being is that throughout this entire thread, you still stand by it? It makes me sick as a true blue motherfucker!!!

I'm a right winged son of a bitch "Bush Lover" but people like yourself are what give other countries such a poor opinion of us with your pathetic rhetoric. I see that you are only 25 and Lord have mercy on our youth cos you scare the living fuck out of me.

Nickdfresh
12-08-2004, 06:36 AM
"A house divided cannot stand"-- Abraham Lincoln

Jesus Christ
12-08-2004, 09:20 AM
"A house divided cannot stand"-- Abraham Lincoln

Actually, Abe got that quote from Me :)

Kristy
12-09-2004, 09:54 PM
To say that Canadians are all frozen hillbillies is a form of racism, idiot. To generalize an entire nation of people into one form is called racism. It's like saying all black people are lazy, all Arabs are violent terrorists, all Native Americans are drunks, etc.

Why yes, I am exactly saying that. Being Canadian is not a race, but a culture. For it is a well established fact that races extend beyond borders. So I guess that under your fucked-up logical thinking by calling me a "Yank" must also by default mean that you are a "racist." Oh no!

Have a nice day now.

Rikk
12-09-2004, 10:01 PM
Why yes, I am exactly saying that. Being Canadian is not a race, but a culture. For it is a well established fact that races extend beyond borders. So I guess that under your fucked-up logical thinking by calling me a "Yank" must also by default mean that you are a "racist." Oh no!

Have a nice day now.

Who said that?? I said, to generalize an entire race of people is a form of racism. To call me a "Canuck" is no different from me calling you a "Yank". To say all Canadians are frozen hillbillies is a form of racism, and at the very least a disgusting generalization.

What gets me, sicko, is how you are so intent on still defending yourself. You stated in a thread that you want 30 million people to die!! And you're surprised that people don't respond well to this??

What is this? A debate? They should be killed in a nuclear holocaust or they shouldn't??

Kristy
12-09-2004, 10:05 PM
Dude, for the last fucking time, being a Canadian is NOT a race. *SIGH* It's a culture, a nationality, if you like but not a god damn race. So go pull you political correct card on your own fellow countrymen and just fuck off.

rustoffa
12-09-2004, 10:25 PM
Dude, for the last fucking time, being a Canadian is NOT a race.

If it was some kinda race, they better damn well do it in the summer.

Noone needs to be sprintin' around with glaciers growing and shit. (in the winter)

ELVIS
12-09-2004, 10:44 PM
being a Canadian is NOT a race. *SIGH* It's a culture, a nationality,

Hmmm...

Last time I checked, Canada was trying to divide itself...

:elvis:

Dan
12-09-2004, 11:04 PM
Throw Kristy in the Skank Pen!:p

Yes,throw her in Deep.

Big Troubles
12-09-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Hmmm...

yeah we divide ourselves and you guys shoot each other...and your point is? ;)

Big Troubles
12-09-2004, 11:31 PM
Man you've been hangin' on to that fucking Elvis avatar for a LONG time.. :D Shit...There must be a better Elvis pose than that? Isn't there one of him shooting his tv or taking a shit? J/K

Blacklisted
12-09-2004, 11:48 PM

Have a nice day now.

Being Canadian is not a culture either because Canada is ethnically and culturally diverse. Made up of several races, ethnicities, and cultures. Canada is a society/nation made up of several different origins of human beings.

You are nothing but an uneducated fat bitch that needs a big cheese burger and some Sammy Hagar to relax.

Once again you deserve the Skank Award for the week or as Rikk pointed out throw your ass in the Skank Pen.

You disgust me.

By the way I dont think it has been mentioned in this thread (thats how fucking shitty it is) but here goes.

DLR fucking rules.

Jano
12-10-2004, 04:08 AM
I'm glad that you're not running the white house,you're a stupid woman!Get over it,a lots of the army's member called me name just because i'm french,so i don't give a fuck,i'm not wishing the destruction of their country for it!
I' m just thinking that all those stupid people need their own country, like that they could stay together in the wonderfull "NO BRAIN'S LAND".
By the way,I LOVE CANADA!

BigBadBrian
12-10-2004, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by franksters

so right now u.s.a for me stands for :united stupid assholes....

Here's an interesing little bit of information to add to this topic. Let's see you guys bash frankie here for his racism. :gulp:

BTW...the above quote cannot be found in this thread. It is post number 20 in this thread. (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14032) :gulp:

Rikk
12-10-2004, 08:13 AM
Hmmm...

Race, nationality...whatever. I hate political correctness. But I will say only an idiot would want an entire country bombed because she got spat in the face.

Anyway, Quebec doesn't count.:D

Angel
12-10-2004, 02:44 PM
Anyway, Quebec doesn't count.:D

Fuck you, Rikk. ;) It's attitudes like that that have started the whole separatism thing! Quebec is just as important as all the provinces, and historically is probably the MOST important province in the country!

Rikk
12-10-2004, 03:10 PM
Fuck you, Rikk. ;) It's attitudes like that that have started the whole separatism thing! Quebec is just as important as all the provinces, and historically is probably the MOST important province in the country!

;)

Gotcha. I was just kidding anyway. I would venture to say that Montreal is the most beautiful city in Canada.:)

Fabulous Shadow
12-10-2004, 03:30 PM
Being Canadian is not a culture either because Canada is ethnically and culturally diverse. Made up of several races, ethnicities, and cultures. Canada is a society/nation made up of several different origins of human beings.

You are nothing but an uneducated fat bitch that needs a big cheese burger and some Sammy Hagar to relax.

Once again you deserve the Skank Award for the week or as Rikk pointed out throw your ass in the Skank Pen.

You disgust me.

By the way I dont think it has been mentioned in this thread (thats how fucking shitty it is) but here goes.

DLR fucking rules.

Not taking sides here and definitly not Kristy's but why is that whenever a guy gets pissed at a chick he calls her FAT? :confused:

Kristy
12-10-2004, 04:05 PM

You disgust me.

DLR fucking rules.

And you belong in the frozen hillbilly pen. Fucking dipshit, quite trying to split hairs and semantics with me, you're NOT a race, but a culture of racist, drunken hillbillies who have monekys piss in bottles and you slap a "beer" label on them. By judging from your responses, there is more than one asshole living in that ice-covered shithole. Thanks for proving me right, FROZEN HILLBILLY. Go back to your "race", okay?

And I'm hardly "fat" you beer-gutted sexist fuckwit.

Big Troubles
12-10-2004, 04:09 PM
And you belong in the frozen hillbilly pen. Fucking dipshit, quite trying to split hairs and semantics with me, you're NOT a race, but a culture of racist, drunken hillbillies who have monekys piss in bottles and you slap a "beer" label on them. By judging from your responses, there is more than one asshole living in that ice-covered shithole. Thanks for proving me right, FROZEN HILLBILLY. Go back to your "race", okay?

My, what a dirty little mouth on ya, no wonder you were "spat" on. Hey ignorant twat: Canada isn't a frozen wasteland with "monkey piss" for beer. Try picking up a book sometime. let it go, even the Americans that post here, don't agree with you. Fuck, you are embarassing yourself. :lol:

Angel
12-10-2004, 06:23 PM
whenever a guy gets pissed at a chick he calls her FAT? :confused:

Damn you guys have it easy. They just call me CUNT! ;)

WACF
12-10-2004, 06:27 PM
I find it rather entertaining....

Kristy...what happened to you was wrong.
What you are doing here is just as wrong.

Fly at 'er though...this is the internet....be as tough as you want.

WACF
12-10-2004, 06:27 PM
I love ya Angel!

Nickdfresh
12-10-2004, 06:34 PM

Okay, so we stand corrected, you are a nationalistic, xenophoblic, prejudiced bitch and not a racist bitch. Point taken.

Angel
12-10-2004, 06:39 PM

Very few can be called hillbillies, except those from mountaineous areas. Winnipegers would be referred to as "red-necks" as they are in the prairies. No, Canadian is not a race, you are correct, we're a multi-cultural nation. I'm sure our very many Indian, (and by that I mean people from India) Chinese, Arabic, etc. citizens would be thrilled to hear you refer to them as racist, or drunk, or hillbillies. Those who practice religions such as hinduism (no alcohol) would be extremely appreciative. By the way, our Natives, you may refer to them as native or first nation, not Indians, they're not from India.

I AM a fucking "hillbilly", I grew up in the heart of the Canadian Rockies... and who the fuck are YOU to talk? BOULDER, CO... land of the frozen hillbillies... by the way, when you turn your heat on, don't forget where your heating oil or gas is probably coming from.

Forget the fat bullshit, you're a CUNT, plain and simple.

Angel
12-10-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by WACF
I love ya Angel!
:tits: :angel:

Mezro
12-10-2004, 06:58 PM
This just in: I don't hate Canada and i don't hate Canadians.

Mezro...now go back to fighting each other boys and girls...

BigBadBrian
12-10-2004, 07:06 PM
Damn you guys have it easy. They just call me CUNT! ;)

...and BITCH. Don't forget that. :gulp:

Big Troubles
12-11-2004, 07:58 PM
Very few can be called hillbillies, except those from mountaineous areas. Winnipegers would be referred to as "red-necks" as they are in the prairies. No, Canadian is not a race, you are correct, we're a multi-cultural nation. I'm sure our very many Indian, (and by that I mean people from India) Chinese, Arabic, etc. citizens would be thrilled to hear you refer to them as racist, or drunk, or hillbillies. Those who practice religions such as hinduism (no alcohol) would be extremely appreciative. By the way, our Natives, you may refer to them as native or first nation, not Indians, they're not from India.

I AM a fucking "hillbilly", I grew up in the heart of the Canadian Rockies... and who the fuck are YOU to talk? BOULDER, CO... land of the frozen hillbillies... by the way, when you turn your heat on, don't forget where your heating oil or gas is probably coming from.

Forget the fat bullshit, you're a CUNT, plain and simple.

I think Im in love! :D You tell her Angel baby!

Blacklisted
12-12-2004, 01:31 PM
Not taking sides here and definitly not Kristy's but why is that whenever a guy gets pissed at a chick he calls her FAT? :confused:

I don't know where this race shit comes in here but Kristy cannot spell or speak properly. However we will not get into that issue at this point in time.

I am not pissed off at all but I will tell you right now about fat girl complexes. Usually women/girls that display such hostility, such as Kristy, are usually over weight. They are mad at the world because they are fat and they feel it is the world that holds them down. Yet in reality you just do not have to eat so many cheese burgers and dream of Sammy Hagar Kristy.

We all know you are not here for Dave from your behaviour so take a midol, have a cheeseburger, and listen to some Sammy Hagar.

Does it take another 20 people to tell you that you are stupid to sink it? Get over it, this thread is stupid and you are a fucking idiot for starting such nonsense.

Blacklisted
12-12-2004, 01:36 PM
Kristy's brothers. She is taking this lovely family picture.

BigBadBrian
12-13-2004, 08:54 PM
Kristy's brothers. She is taking this lovely family picture.

Fuck off, fag. :gulp:

scorpioboy33
09-05-2005, 01:26 PM
Oh fuck you, it was more than one person - and as far as Canadian racism goes, try reading here sometime you FAT fuck:
http://www.hopesite.ca/remember/history/racism_canada_1.html#history

Also, Canada is NOT are largest trading partner, China is. And as for that idiot Canadian who called me a "cunt" YOU are the prime example of what I am talking about. Your reply was the most stupid shit I've ever read - but don't worry, you American-hating racist frozen hillbilly, for America (that country you hate so god damn much) which still pick up the other 97% of your defense spending, continue to let you pass through the border in hopes of better life (i.e., more money), will still around when you want to shit on us, and your health care system is SHIT. Sure, it's free, but I'll guess when you get a serious health problem, they'll be seeing you in about 10 months.

I HATE you, your whole miserable country and your shitty imported beer, music, culture and attitude. wow!

Kristy
09-05-2005, 01:58 PM
I just KNEW my judgement day would come about Canada.

scorpioboy33
09-05-2005, 02:00 PM
hey we both live in free countries yah gotta believe what you believe :)

franksters
09-05-2005, 02:06 PM
Here's an interesing little bit of information to add to this topic. Let's see you guys bash frankie here for his racism. :gulp:

BTW...the above quote cannot be found in this thread. It is post number 20 in this thread. (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14032) :gulp:

you should at least show the entire quote...

franksters
09-05-2005, 02:10 PM
HERE IT IS:

At least by opposing to war we prevent things like 9/11 to happen here, believe me i traval a lot and anywhere around the world people respect and love canada, we also got voted best place to live on earth i think 4 years in a row,

as for the usa it's unfortunate but people usually hate you and in every country they have a name for u.s citizens isn't that funny!!

i'd rather have a canadian flag on my back than a us one, it usually get me favors! instead of trouble.

president bush is a morron and an hypocrite, he is driving your country down: money wise, health wise, military wise, he is making enemies for us everytime he speaks on an international platform, and on top of it he says they go defent the people of these country afgan irak ect.. but frankly it is just because of the gas issue: to secure your price of gas, usa don't go defend or liberate no one if they don't have some $$$$ involve...

why bush didn't sign kyoto : simply because he doesn't give a fuck about the world and the pollution.

he says he doesn't like dictator country and that the people should be free, WHY DOESN'T HE GO TO SAOUDIE ARABIA and kill those fuckers..

simply because usa buys 35% of it's gas and oil product from there...

so right now u.s.a for me stands for :united stupid assholes....

Kristy
09-05-2005, 02:11 PM
you know, now that I think about it. 'Presto' wasn't a band album.

Nickdfresh
09-05-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by franksters
HERE IT IS:

president bush is a morron and an hypocrite, he is driving your country down: money wise, health wise, military wise, he is making enemies for us everytime he speaks on an international platform, and on top of it he says they go defent the people of these country afgan irak ect.. but frankly it is just because of the gas issue: to secure your price of gas, usa don't go defend or liberate no one if they don't have some $$$$ involve...

As AL SHARPTON said, "stayouts da' BUSHES!"
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/251/1439/640/The%20agent%20sharpton.jpg

Mr. Vengeance
09-05-2005, 02:36 PM
Dumb bullshit thread, with typical idiotic American ramblings. I don't believe for one fucking second that anyone was spat upon in a bar in Winnipeg. Pure, utter bullshit. And even if it did happen, it doesn't even compare to the horseshit I've had to deal with from Americans in bars in the U.S. Honestly, how does someone even know you're an American unless you make an issue out of it?

Canada and the USA are the best allies in the world, too bad so many Americans feel the need to shit on us.....

Jesus Christ
09-05-2005, 03:35 PM
Dad and I love Canada, and verily, that is what matters :cool:

Angel
09-06-2005, 02:33 PM
I just KNEW my judgement day would come about Canada.

What the fuck are you talking about now, Cunt?

Matt White
09-06-2005, 02:40 PM
I liked Sarnia...& London...& Windsor....& Owen Sound.......

Kermit The Frog
09-06-2005, 02:46 PM
its not even a separate country. its actually 'northern america'.
seems thats the problem, canuck denial.

Angel
09-06-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Kermit The Frog
its not even a separate country. its actually 'northern america'.
seems thats the problem, canuck denial.

It is 100% a separate country, and after watching events below the border all week, thank God for that! YOUR country only cares about their citizens with money, you don't give a shit about the poor! If you knew ANYTHING about the world you live in you would know that... Right now, your country looks pretty damn fucking bad...

But you assholes don't care about reputations. You continue to spout off about how great you are, and how you police the world, but you can't even take care of your own.

When the poor in your country decide to rise up, this CANUCK will be there in a second, because THEY are the ones who truly need the help down there!

BigBadBrian
09-06-2005, 03:21 PM
What the fuck are you talking about now, Cunt?

Kristy vs. Angel

Round 1

Ding Ding

Vinnie Velvet
09-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Alright, alright.

ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT!!

Kristy, go fuck yourself with that stupid story.

And for my fellow Canucks, why rag on Winnipeg????

A bunch of rednecks?? Gee, I thought that reference was given to people who were from Calgary!

Biggest crime rate??? Uh, no. Last time I checked, some lunatic didn't blow away 15 women in a University (Montreal 1989) in Winnipeg and one of the most notorious serial killers wasn't from there either (Paul Bernardo, from Quebec).

Come on people, where is the love???

:mad:

Angel
09-06-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
Alright, alright.

ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT!!

Kristy, go fuck yourself with that stupid story.

And for my fellow Canucks, why rag on Winnipeg????

A bunch of rednecks?? Gee, I thought that reference was given to people who were from Calgary!

Biggest crime rate??? Uh, no. Last time I checked, some lunatic didn't blow away 15 women in a University (Montreal 1989) in Winnipeg and one of the most notorious serial killers wasn't from there either (Paul Bernardo, from Quebec).

Come on people, where is the love???

:mad:

Hey honey, this is old shit. Kristy's a fucking idiot, who pulls this old thread up now and then to raise shit, probably mostly with me. I AM a fucking hill-billy, canuck style... meaning I was born & raised in Banff. ;)

franksters
09-06-2005, 08:43 PM
hi angel!

I see that we can't shut up when it comes to this, your doing an excellent job at bashing her!!!!

EXCELLENT!

Vinnie Velvet
09-07-2005, 08:27 AM
Hey honey, this is old shit. Kristy's a fucking idiot, who pulls this old thread up now and then to raise shit, probably mostly with me. I AM a fucking hill-billy, canuck style... meaning I was born & raised in Banff. ;)

No prob, Angel.

I didn't notice this thread from last time.

ROTH ON --- CANUCK STYLE.

:)

Angel
09-07-2005, 06:53 PM
Fucking rights!!!

And while we're at it... how about a toast for our boys and girls on their way down South.

Time for these Yanks to learn first hand what Canada is all about! ;)

FORD
09-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Just for the record, this is a really old thread which was recently necro-posted by....... a CANADIAN! (scorpio boy)

So while I can understand the reactions of our Hoser friends who might have missed it the first time around, this is a perfect illustration of why threads should expire after 60 days or so of being idle. I don't want to seem trigger happy, but I'd like someone to give me a valid reason to leave this one open.

Nickdfresh
09-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Just for the record, this is a really old thread which was recently necro-posted by....... a CANADIAN! (scorpio boy)

So while I can understand the reactions of our Hoser friends who might have missed it the first time around, this is a perfect illustration of why threads should expire after 60 days or so of being idle. I don't want to seem trigger happy, but I'd like someone to give me a valid reason to leave this one open.

What about your old threads at the LINKS you like "necroposted?"

FORD
09-07-2005, 07:43 PM
What about your old threads at the LINKS you like "necroposted?"

That was just to remind them of when that board had some life.

It worked, didn't it? ;)

Bill Lumbergh
09-07-2005, 09:31 PM
I want Kristy's hot gash.

Blacklisted
12-23-2005, 08:25 PM
As if this piece of shit thread is still going.

I heard Kristy has one big titty and one little titty and they call the bitch Biggy Smalls.

FORD
12-23-2005, 09:57 PM
If you don't want piece of shit threads to keep going, then don't necropost them after they have been buried for 3 months.

Funny thing is, I think Kristy got over her Canadaphobia some time ago.

NATEDOG001976
12-25-2005, 01:24 PM
They piss me off sometimes, always ripping on Americans. The only bragging rights they have is with hockey, but the gap is closing quickly. Hell, we all know American hockey players are better and get more puss.

Romeo Delight
12-25-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
They piss me off sometimes, always ripping on Americans. The only bragging rights they have is with hockey, but the gap is closing quickly. Hell, we all know American hockey players are better and get more puss.

I think we've provided a few good comedians in the past 10 years: Jim Carrey, Mike Meyers, John Candy, Dan Ackroyd, Tommy Chong, Phil Hartman.

This could be the stupidest thread I've seen here.

We are great friends, the envy of the world

Baby's On Fire
12-26-2005, 03:08 PM
Hmmm...

Try again. A few ASSHOLES are trying to divide themselves. I say let 'em go, and join the US. THAT karma would be a bitch. They'd be WHINING to come back.

Baby's On Fire
12-26-2005, 03:11 PM
Canada is without a doubt the greatest country in the World to live. PERI-FUCKING-ID.

BigBadBrian
12-26-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
Canada is without a doubt the greatest country in the World to live. PERI-FUCKING-ID.

Substantiate your remarks. Otherwise, they are without merit.

:gulp:

Unchainme
12-26-2005, 05:27 PM
The Coolest Things In Canada

http://www.progreviews.com/reviews/images/Rush-2112.jpg

http://pointme.to/football/images/newcfllogo.gif

(would kick ass If they merged with the NFL and The NFL changed our rules to have onl 3 downs.)

http://www.thebeerstore.ca/storesandproducts/brands/top10-canadian.jpg

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/nhl/1999/1031/photo/s_1031wg.jpg

Unchainme
12-26-2005, 05:37 PM
Whats Grate about the US
http://images.fedex.com/images/ascend/shared/about/eventandsponsor/shared_about_logo_nfl_large.gif

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000029AS.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

http://pclbaseball.com.ismmedia.com/ISM2/FeaturedEntities/1136.jpeg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ec/James_170_031120.jpg

And The Final Deal Breaker

http://www.technology.niagarac.on.ca/people/mboldin/images/david1.jpg

Baby's On Fire
12-26-2005, 08:40 PM
Substantiate your remarks. Otherwise, they are without merit.

:gulp:

1. Health Care
2. Wages are much higher than the U.S. (the average wage)
3. Cleaner environment and higher quality food (I wouldn't eat American meat with a gun to my head)
4. Less crime
5. Beautiful geography
6. More freedom than Americans (yes you heard me right)
7. Better beer
8. Better strip joints (so I hear)

9. Last but not least: NO GEORGE BUSH.

DLR'sCock
12-26-2005, 11:58 PM

Wow, murder over 30 million people because someone called you names?

What a baby.

Diamondjimi
12-27-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Whats Grate about the US
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ec/James_170_031120.jpg

Correction..... Basketball was invented by a Canadian.

Diamondjimi
12-27-2005, 12:42 AM

It is to me.

A proud fellow Canadian !

Cheers ! :guzzle:

scamper
12-27-2005, 09:25 AM
1. Health Care
2. Wages are much higher than the U.S. (the average wage)
But the government takes it all to pay for your first point, also I'll put my doctor up against yours any day
3. Cleaner environment and higher quality food (I wouldn't eat American meat with a gun to my head)
You should visit my area sometime super clean and no mad cows
4. Less crime
Less people
5. Beautiful geography
Obviously never traveled the US before
6. More freedom than Americans (yes you heard me right)
Yeah right
7. Better beer
not anymore
8. Better strip joints (so I hear)
once again "no"

9. Last but not least: NO GEORGE BUSH.
Can't argue with that one

Big Troubles
12-27-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by scamper
Can't argue with that one

I can. And I live here.

1 Health Care, presently has more faults than not in most provinces.
2 Wages are higher, but the dollar is crap and the economy is slow to recover. So what's the advantage of making a few bucks more an hour?
3 Enviroment interests groups are on the rise in Canada and being aware of the problems that plague the planet is definatley more than what the US is doing, but I wouldn't eat Canadian beef anymore than I would eat US prime.
4 Less Crime? Toronto saw 52 murders on its streets this last year. I believe 35 were gun related and youths.
5 I travelled the US a bit and I can tell you, they have the beauty as well. But there is something to be said about the East coast of Canada, the northern colours of Ontario and the culture of BC.
6 How do you figure we have more freedom? I think maybe we might perceive our gov. as giving us more choices, not more freedom.
7 I agree. Better beer for sure.
8 Yup, better strip joints. Cheap and the whores take it ALL off and lap dance, not just down to a G string.
9 Yeah right. No George Bush. Umm, we have Martin, who is riddled with scandal, jack Layton who in my opinion is the biggest push over pussy coming from the NDP, a separtist, some tree huggers with zero experience with foreign affairs and the next PC wonder-boy Steven Harper... (Brian Mulroney part 2)

Romeo Delight
12-27-2005, 12:23 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/10/04/eui.survey/

Wednesday, October 5, 2005; Posted: 3:27 a.m. EDT (07:27 GMT)

LONDON, England (CNN) -- Vancouver is the world's most desirable place to live, according to a new survey, while Papua New Guinea's Port Moresby is at the other end of the scale.

The Canadian city, nestled on the Pacific coast, was one of four locations in that country to rank at the top of the Economist Intelligence Unit's livability survey, which looked at conditions in 127 cities.

The other top-ranking Canadian cities were Toronto, Calgary and Montreal.

The report said Canada, "with low crime, little threat from instability or terrorism and a highly developed infrastructure," is the most livable destination in the world.

Still the stupidest thread ...We both have great countries