PDA

View Full Version : All you CONservatives should sign up for the military!

DEMON CUNT
12-08-2004, 02:01 AM
Most college campuses are handicap accessible if you leave a patriotic limb or two in Iraq!

Go America!

www.army.mil (http://)
www.usmc.mil (http://)
www.navy.mil (http://)
www.af.mil (http://)

Only have one weekend a month (tee hee)?
www.army.mil/usar (http://)

You know GOD wants you to!

Ally_Kat
12-08-2004, 02:47 AM
a lot of conservatives on this board have served

DEMON CUNT
12-08-2004, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
a lot of conservatives on this board have served

Now would be a great time for them to re-serve! The War Against Terror (TWAT) needs them!

God Bless America!

JCOOK
12-08-2004, 04:03 AM
I signed up at 18, I tis reuired by law. Its' called SELECTIVE SERVICE

Jesus Christ
12-08-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT

Do not put words in My mouth, for this is what the son of Bush hath done in lies and hypocrisy to justify his sins, which are many.

John Ashcroft
12-08-2004, 11:10 AM
How many years did you serve cunt?

Which branch?

Phil theStalker
12-08-2004, 11:19 AM
Most college campuses are handicap accessible if you leave a patriotic limb or two in Iraq!

Go America!

i LIKe dat SIGN

wheer'd dat SIGN come from??

who made dat SIGN?

wot is a CUNTservative?

now i know yoo say dis is a family board

and i should not talk like dat

butt butt

so why evun have freedom?

<marquee direction=left>=PtS=</marquee>
<marquee direction=right>:spank:</marquee>
NOW DID YOU GIT DAT?

DEMON CUNT
12-08-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
How many years did you serve cunt?

Which branch?

None! Our government has a long history of using our defence mechanism for dubious reasons. Viet Nam, Cambodia, Chille, Iraq?

Dying for my country is one thing. Dying for a crooked agenda is another!

My father served in Viet Nam in the Air Force. He came home an alcoholic and told me to not join the military.

http://www.filmforum.com/archivedfilms/kissinger/kissinger.jpg

DEMON CUNT
12-08-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Do not put words in My mouth, for this is what the son of Bush hath done in lies and hypocrisy to justify his sins, which are many.

Forgive me, Lord. Verrily verrily I say it unto them with a strong sense of irony (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=irony&r=67).

DEMON CUNT
12-08-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker

so why evun have freedom?

Please don't confuse freedom with war.

McCarrens
12-08-2004, 11:32 AM
Oh DC, you are such a pathetic loser...

DEMON CUNT
12-08-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Oh DC, you are such a pathetic loser...

And you bring absolutely nothing to the conversation. Typical right-wing zombie.

Phil theStalker
12-08-2004, 11:45 AM
None! Our government has a long history of using our defence mechanism for dubious reasons. Viet Nam, Cambodia, Chille, Iraq?
My father served in Viet Nam in the Air Force. He came home an alcoholic and told me to not join the military.
We must all serve der Homeland.:eek:

Ally_Kat
12-08-2004, 11:48 AM
And you bring absolutely nothing to the conversation. Typical right-wing zombie.

and threads based soley on a picture you made are scholarly?

Phil theStalker
12-08-2004, 11:50 AM
Please don't confuse freedom with war.
It's a brain twister. You'll git tit when de lite bulb goes on ova yer hed.

And wee don't live in a dumbed down police state? huh

come on

:spank:

Phil theStalker
12-08-2004, 11:51 AM
Dis pic is REEL.

DEMON CUNT
12-08-2004, 11:58 AM

I never claimed to be no scholar!

My post "based soley on a picture" seems to have sparked quite the spirited discussion!

Ally_Kat
12-08-2004, 11:59 AM

My post "based soley on a picture" seems to have sparked quite the spirited discussion!

Which was your intention. Ah, trolling, msut be fun.

And no, don't say you are trying to get people to think because you don't make serious threads. You do these picture posts and these threads mocking other threads.

If you were serious about trying to get people to see the light, you wouldn't be sitting and spendnig your time spamming a David Lee Roth message board.

DEMON CUNT
12-08-2004, 12:05 PM
And no, don't say you are trying to get people to think because you don't make serious threads. You do these picture posts and these threads mocking other threads.

If you were serious about trying to get people to see the light, you wouldn't be sitting and spendnig your time spamming a David Lee Roth message board.

I've got you thinking about it, don't I?

aesop
12-08-2004, 12:09 PM
This is the stupidest thread I have ever read. And that says a lot since DC has been the author of several. Way to go!!! Another post of vile limp uselessness.

Hey, at least you live in America, where you can publically make a total ASS HOLE of yourself at will (and you utilize that privelage with reckless abandon, I might add). likewise as a result of that freedom, we have the right to call you a fucking iliterate moron!!

Don't you have to go set up a 50ft phallic symbol at the 'Burning Man' festival or something? Anything but post here. You add zero, and suck precious time off of people's lives by having to read your idionic posts.

ODShowtime
12-08-2004, 12:10 PM
you wouldn't be sitting and spendnig your time spamming a David Lee Roth message board.

Let's not throw the "spamming" accusations around too quickly here. Denny was a spammer. Demon Cunt is merely loud and obnoxious. No offense meant there Cunty.

Ally_Kat
12-08-2004, 12:11 PM
I've got you thinking about it, don't I?

Thinking about what?

Your threads haven't altered anything in my way of thinking. I've already thought about my boys and gals over there not making it home for the holidays due to serving and/or death.

See, you think that just because I'm conservative that I don't have anything to lose in this conflict? I have several family members who have served and some that are still serving so I've been thinking about the troops WAAAAAAAAY before you came in here starting shit.

You need to stop stereotyping people. It'll hurt your cause.

Ally_Kat
12-08-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Let's not throw the "spamming" accusations around too quickly here. Denny was a spammer. Demon Cunt is merely loud and obnoxious. No offense meant there Cunty.

For me, he's in the same camp as JCOOK and Drmadvibe, who Ford calls spammers and whose threads he closes constantly for various reasons.

DC is doing the same thing, but because the issues are not conservative, his threads are left open.

Double standards and such have been mentioned before about the lefty versions of JCOOK and Drmadvibe being allowed to get away withstuff that the righty versions cannot.

Nickdfresh
12-08-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by aesop
You add zero, and suck precious time off of people's lives by having to read your idionic posts.

No, he does add something. Not always the way one would like it, but I've seen a lot of tough talkin' Rush Limbaugh conservatives that haven't served shit! I understand some people have physical ailments and others HAVE served and can back up their smack.

But when we have a Congress that has a miniscule number of sons and daughters serving in the military, I just think of the following song (about the Vietnam era)

Fortunate Son by Creedance Clearwater Revival

Some folks are born made to wave the flag,
ooh, they're red, white and blue.
And when the band plays "Hail To The Chief",
oh, they point the cannon at you, Lord,

It ain't me, it ain't me,
I ain't no senator's son,
I ain't no fortunate one, no,

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand,
Lord, don't they help themselves, oh.
But when the taxman come to the door,
Lord, the house look a like a rummage sale, yes,

I ain't no millionaire's son.
I ain't no fortunate one, no.

Yeh, some folks inherit star spangled eyes,
ooh, they send you down to war, Lord,
And when you ask them, how much should we give,
oh, they only answer, more, more, more, yoh,

I ain't no military son,
I ain't no fortunate one,

I ain't no fortunate one, no no no,
I ain't no fortunate son, no no no,

- John C, Fogerty

aesop
12-08-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
No, he does add something. Not always the way one would like it, but I've seen a lot of tough talkin' Rush Limbaugh conservatives that haven't served shit! I understand some people have physical ailments and others HAVE served and can back up their smack.

But when we have a Congress that has a miniscule number of sons and daughters serving in the military, I just think of the following song (about the Vietnam era)

Fortunate Son by Creedance Clearwater Revival

Some folks are born made to wave the flag,
ooh, they're red, white and blue.
And when the band plays "Hail To The Chief",
oh, they point the cannon at you, Lord,

I ain't no senator's son,
I ain't no fortunate one, no,

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand,
Lord, don't they help themselves, oh.
But when the taxman come to the door,
Lord, the house look a like a rummage sale, yes,

I ain't no millionaire's son.
I ain't no fortunate one, no.

Yeh, some folks inherit star spangled eyes,
ooh, they send you down to war, Lord,
And when you ask them, how much should we give,
oh, they only answer, more, more, more, yoh,

I ain't no military son,
I ain't no fortunate one,

I ain't no fortunate one, no no no,
I ain't no fortunate son, no no no,

- John C, Fogerty

Maybe your right. My post was just a knee-jerk reaction. But seriously, if you want to actually have a discussion about US policy, don't you think some couth is in order?

I was just responding to his level. I shouldn't, I guess. Man, he pisses me off, though...

And that, btw, is the best CCR song EVER written by John.

Ally_Kat
12-08-2004, 12:23 PM

And that, btw, is the best CCR song EVER written by John.

amen to that. I love that song

Phil theStalker
12-08-2004, 12:34 PM
amen to that. I love that song
GOD WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY! A day that will live in all the days that there are days and everyday there is someo1ne out there suffering from fascism/communism/TYRANNY.

Ally_Kat SEES THE LIGHT OF LIBERTY.

The people have a right to change their government.
U.S. Declaration Of Independence

DEMON CUNT
12-08-2004, 12:38 PM
GOD WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY! A day that will live in all the days that there are days and everyday there is someo1ne out there suffering from fascism/communism/TYRANNY.

Nice!

Phil theStalker
12-08-2004, 12:41 PM
Which was your intention. Ah, trolling, msut be fun.
You feel good now. Everything t2o you us answered by "trolling." :rolleyes:

aesop
12-08-2004, 12:43 PM
You feel good now. Everything t2o you us answered by "trolling." :rolleyes:

Try using actual sentinces next time.

ODShowtime
12-08-2004, 12:44 PM
For me, he's in the same camp as JCOOK and Drmadvibe, who Ford calls spammers and whose threads he closes constantly for various reasons.

I'll agree with you that cunty is he's being very JCOOKish today. But he doesn't post often enough for me to get really annoyed. That's just me of course.

Ally_Kat
12-08-2004, 12:47 PM

Ally_Kat SEES THE LIGHT OF LIBERTY.

The people have a right to change their government.
U.S. Declaration Of Independence

Ah, and I told myself I would never respond directly to you. But I have to in order to clear the record.

I can like a song without it being a political motive. I happen to like that song very much; liked it ever since I first heard it long long ago. It's just a song for me. I'm allowed to like songs.

Or is the civil war going to take that away from me?

Speaking of which... *checks watch* Oh wait. Silly me. :)

NOW I'm not responding to you. And I mean it this time.

aesop
12-08-2004, 12:58 PM
LMAO - Great post! I love the song, too. And songs from many bands whom I don't happen to agree with politically. As long as they don't shove it down my throat, and it's quality entertainment, I can hang.

Ally I beleive you are aged beyond your years. Whom should we thank? Father? B/F? Just curious.

Nickdfresh
12-08-2004, 01:12 PM

DC is doing the same thing, but because the issues are not conservative, his threads are left open.

Double standards and such have been mentioned before about the lefty versions of JCOOK and Drmadvibe being allowed to get away withstuff that the righty versions cannot.

If we get enough complaints, maybe we can move this thread to Non-DLR related?;)

Nickdfresh
12-08-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I'll agree with you that cunty is he's being very JCOOKish today. But he doesn't post often enough for me to get really annoyed. That's just me of course.

He also isn't cyber-stalking a mod.

Ally_Kat
12-08-2004, 01:18 PM
LMAO - Great post! I love the song, too. And songs from many bands whom I don't happen to agree with politically. As long as they don't shove it down my throat, and it's quality entertainment, I can hang.

Ally I beleive you are aged beyond your years. Whom should we thank? Father? B/F? Just curious.

thanks.

I completely agree with you on the political song thing. Like Bruce. I enjoy Born in the USA and find it HILARIOUS that Ronnie wanted to use it in his campaign. But, as much as I like some of Bruce's stuff, lately he's gotten to the point where I can't enjoy some of it because he's always in the media viewpoint, probably so much here cuz he's local, saying something political and preaching about something. After a while of that, it gets to be, okay... And it's not even because he's saying something different than I believe in. It's that he's everywhere all the time saying something here, saying something there. It's an oversaturation.

I don't know where to point the blame to exactly. :D I guess my father. I'm constantly told I look and act exactly like him. And I guess his parents, too, especially my Nana. My favorite thing to do when I was a little girl was to listen to my grandparents talk about WW2. Dad's a big WW2 freak, too. You should see him smile when you ask a question about it.

Ally_Kat
12-08-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
If we get enough complaints, maybe we can move this thread to Non-DLR related?;)

haha! but who to complain that much?

Phil theStalker
12-08-2004, 01:29 PM
Ah, and I told myself I would never respond directly to you. But I have to in order to clear the record.

I can like a song without it being a political motive. I happen to like that song very much; liked it ever since I first heard it long long ago. It's just a song for me. I'm allowed to like songs.

Or is the civil war going to take that away from me?

Speaking of which... *checks watch* Oh wait. Silly me. :)

NOW I'm not responding to you. And I mean it this time.
You deny the lyrics?

Peter denied three times and look what it got him.

P
PS Why can't you just put me on ignore? Why do you have to be so dramatic about it?

Phil theStalker
12-08-2004, 01:31 PM
*checks watch*
Am I supposed to know what this is? :o

Phil theStalker
12-08-2004, 01:33 PM
Try using actual sentinces next time.
You're new here. It just looks like I mispelled or typed the word is, and I typed the word, us. Oh, it's horrible, horrible! What is your major malfunction?

P

aesop
12-08-2004, 02:16 PM
thanks.

I completely agree with you on the political song thing. Like Bruce. I enjoy Born in the USA and find it HILARIOUS that Ronnie wanted to use it in his campaign. But, as much as I like some of Bruce's stuff, lately he's gotten to the point where I can't enjoy some of it because he's always in the media viewpoint, probably so much here cuz he's local, saying something political and preaching about something. After a while of that, it gets to be, okay... And it's not even because he's saying something different than I believe in. It's that he's everywhere all the time saying something here, saying something there. It's an oversaturation.

I don't know where to point the blame to exactly. :D I guess my father. I'm constantly told I look and act exactly like him. And I guess his parents, too, especially my Nana. My favorite thing to do when I was a little girl was to listen to my grandparents talk about WW2. Dad's a big WW2 freak, too. You should see him smile when you ask a question about it.

:ssmile: Thanks! I wish I knew my grandparents, or my father. Your lucky! Cherish them while you can.

aesop
12-08-2004, 02:16 PM
You're new here. It just looks like I mispelled or typed the word is, and I typed the word, us. Oh, it's horrible, horrible! What is your major malfunction?

P

I had no idea what you were attempting to say, that's all...

FORD
12-08-2004, 03:33 PM

The AssVibe and Cook threads were generally in the form of personal attacks. so if Cunt does that, his threads will be treated in the same manner.

And in this case, I think Busheep signing up for the military is very much a valid topic. Supporting a pointless war is the very picture of hypocrisy if you aren't willing to fight it yourself.

Ally_Kat
12-08-2004, 03:37 PM
:ssmile: Thanks! I wish I knew my grandparents, or my father. Your lucky! Cherish them while you can.

yeah. I miss my grandparents a whole heck of a lot. I was really close with my Nana. And Dad, well, I don't really want to talk about Dad's situation.

aesop
12-08-2004, 04:12 PM
yeah. I miss my grandparents a whole heck of a lot. I was really close with my Nana. And Dad, well, I don't really want to talk about Dad's situation.

Sorry if I brought up a sensitive topic. I will cease.

Warham
12-08-2004, 04:20 PM

Peter denied three times and look what it got him.

In Jesus' words...

"You are Peter, and on this rock I will build my Church."

What did denying three times get him, Phil?

aesop
12-08-2004, 04:35 PM
I don't think he has any idea, Warham...

DEMON CUNT
12-08-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by FORD

And in this case, I think Busheep signing up for the military is very much a valid topic. Supporting a pointless war is the very picture of hypocrisy if you aren't willing to fight it yourself.

Amen!

DEMON CUNT
12-08-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Warham

Warham, You should pay attention in Church. Take the Bible out of your car and read this...

Matthew 26:75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

Warham
12-08-2004, 04:45 PM
Yeah, he wept and then became the rock that the church was built on, fool.

You need to learn to read my post before you post.

aesop
12-08-2004, 04:49 PM

Gotta love how DC trashes Christianity until he tries to use it in an arguement by doing a quick google search, ony to come out looking like a fool because he really has no idea what he is talking about.

DEMON CUNT
12-08-2004, 04:55 PM

I believe he was refering to the grief that Peter felt due to the deinal, that's why Peter was crying.

Here, put this in your head and try posting again:
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/neural/BRAIN.GIF

DEMON CUNT
12-08-2004, 04:56 PM
Gotta love how DC trashes Christianity until he tries to use it in an arguement by doing a quick google search, ony to come out looking like a fool because he really has no idea what he is talking about.

Nope, guess again.

Jesus Christ
12-08-2004, 08:53 PM
I believe he was refering to the grief that Peter felt due to the deinal, that's why Peter was crying.

It was not the first time that Simon hath shown weakness, nor would it be the last. What finally made him cry was that he saw Me being led out of Jerusalem, bearing My cross, just as the cock crew, fulfilling the very thing that I had prophesied just 12 hours or so earlier.

My children, ye are all flawed because of the sin that is in thy nature because Adam & Eve sinned first. And not one of you will stand sinless on thy own in front of My throne on Judgment Day.

But I know this, just as I knew it when I asked Simon Peter to join Me, walking upon the Sea of Galilee. And I knew this when he vowed he would fight the Romans and the Pharisees, and never deny Me.

Verily there is a bumper sticker in thy country that sayeth "The next time you think you are perfect, try walking on water" These words alone carry My message better than any of the moneychangers on television.

Ally_Kat
12-08-2004, 10:03 PM

Here, put this in your head and try posting again:
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/neural/BRAIN.GIF

Denial? Denial of what? He didn't lie about knowing Jesus three times because he was in denial about being a follower of Christ. He lied three times because he was afraid something was going to happen to his ass.

Earlier in the scripture, while at the Last Supper, Jesus tells Peter that He's been praying for him so that his faith will not falter. Peter tells Jesus that he would lay his life on the line for Jesus and go to jail for him. Jesus tells Peter that's kinda funny because Pete's going to deny knowing Him 3 times before the end of the night. Peter tells Jesus that He's wrong because he'd never back down and would stand by Jesus' side til the end. But when push came to shove, Peter chickened out. He got scared of being killed and lied to save his ass.

There's NOTHING in that scripture about being in denial.

If you are going to preach to me about my faith, learn a little something about it first.

Phil theStalker
12-08-2004, 10:58 PM
In Jesus' words...

"You are Peter, and on this rock I will build my Church."

I'm glad I don't have you on Ignore. The answer is, it got Peter hell.

See, this is a message board and we can't have a real conversation. From a promise from Jesus, Peter still had much to learn. So do we all have much to learn and I don't think we can do it all on a message board.

Jesus' story about heaven is strange in this way. Jesus tells two apostles that John the Baptist was Elijah. Reincarnation. Then on the cross Jesus tells one of the thieves he will be in paradise with Him today. What is heaven really like? How does it work?

What I meant by saying what did it get Peter was look what it got him for the next 72 hours. Pure hell.

So the lesson to us all is don't dabble in denial. "Look at what it gets you." There I said it again. How else am I supposed to write that idea? Are we just gonna yank on each other's chain when we come here?

Okay, let's move on.

=PtS=

Phil theStalker
12-08-2004, 11:00 PM
G-d, please save me from your followers.

=PtS=

ELVIS
12-08-2004, 11:05 PM
Hmmm...

Phil theStalker
12-08-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Hmmm...
I knew you'd get it, ELVIS. You're deep.

Some summer we're all going to have to drive cars around and meet each other.

Phil theStalker
12-08-2004, 11:57 PM
Some summer we're all going to have to drive cars around and meet each other.
I'll even listen t2o your Hagar CD's, ELVIS.
<marquee scrollamount=9 direction=down>:spank:</marquee>

ELVIS
12-09-2004, 12:12 AM
I have ZERO Hagar CD's...

I do have OU812, F.U.C.K. and Right Here, Right Now, but I don't listen to that crap...

I'm up for a good road trip...

I'll bet I've taken more road trips around this beautiful country than anyone on these boards...

:elvis:

DEMON CUNT
12-09-2004, 04:50 AM

And I said nothing about being "in denial." Peter denied (lied, covered up, etc) knowing Christ because the Romans et al were pretty pissed and ready to torture and kill.

However, THANK YOU for reinforcing my point with the additional information.

I spent about 20 years struggling with Christianity. That's twenty years with the scriptures. I paid attention in school and in church. So I do know a bit about Christianity and the Bible.

DrMaddVibe
12-09-2004, 07:21 AM
This is the stupidest thread I have ever read. And that says a lot since DC has been the author of several. Way to go!!! Another post of vile limp uselessness.

Hey, at least you live in America, where you can publically make a total ASS HOLE of yourself at will (and you utilize that privelage with reckless abandon, I might add). likewise as a result of that freedom, we have the right to call you a fucking iliterate moron!!

Don't you have to go set up a 50ft phallic symbol at the 'Burning Man' festival or something? Anything but post here. You add zero, and suck precious time off of people's lives by having to read your idionic posts.

5 Stars to ya!

Phil theStalker
12-09-2004, 07:35 AM
And I said nothing about being "in denial." Peter denied (lied, covered up, etc) knowing Christ because the Romans et al were pretty pissed and ready to torture and kill.

I spent about 20 years struggling with Christianity. That's twenty years with the scriptures. I paid attention in school and in church. So I do know a bit about Christianity and the Bible.
In fact in fairness to groups in history, it's was not the Romans who were pissed at these religious fanatics, as the cultured Romans saw them. It was the Jews the Romans governed who were pissed. The Romans, we Italians, were brutal to everyone that were ruled over by Rome.

The Jews who were pissed off used this Roman brutality and the Roman justice system. And we see Roman justice mixed with Jewish law with the Roman governor freeing one prisoner, a murderer, and crucified another, poor baby Jesus.

P

aesop
12-09-2004, 08:11 AM

OK. I'm game. What happened that turned you off of Christianity? And, if there is no Messiah, then who is God? IS there an Omnipotent God? It's not meant to be a loaded queston. I won't jump down your throat (this thread only!). I'm just curious.

Phil theStalker
12-09-2004, 08:18 AM
There is a Catholic priest who says there is no christ and there is no resurrection. What does that have to do with reality?

BigBadBrian
12-09-2004, 08:43 AM
OK. I'm game. What happened that turned you off of Christianity? And, if there is no Messiah, then who is God? IS there an Omnipotent God? It's not meant to be a loaded queston. I won't jump down your throat (this thread only!). I'm just curious.

The Cuntress is not turned off...just struggling, otherwise she/it/thing wouldn't always feel the need to knock Christianity so much. Its a deep need within her/it struggling to get out. She/it/thing needs to find the true Way/Truth/Life. :)

Oh yeah......... :gulp:

LoungeMachine
12-09-2004, 08:52 AM

I'm up for a good road trip...

I'll bet I've taken more road trips around this beautiful country than anyone on these boards...

:elvis:

I'll take that bet.

I've played in all 50 states over the years.

Travelled the US by Van, Bus, Plane.

but I digress.......

Ally_Kat
12-09-2004, 11:17 AM

Ah, you worded it correctly in this post. But in this one --

You worded it as if Peter was in denial about being a follower of Christ, not that he denied Christ.

ELVIS
12-09-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
but I digress.......

..as you should...

LoungeMachine
12-09-2004, 12:17 PM
..as you should...

Great reply.

I expected no less

A little sore because you realized what an ignorant post it was to say you probably have travelled this country more than the other 7,000 members here?

Bogus boast from a mouthbreathing hick. Go figure.

you and katydid are really cut from the same cloth

jacksmar
12-09-2004, 12:44 PM
Demoncunt: Typical coward.

Nice try. Your weakness is in the words you post. There’s nothing thought provoking coming from you. Don’t try to elevate yourself to a level you don’t belong.

You’re one of the weak many have chosen to defend.

I don’t believe you’re Roth fan either. Good luck with your continuing studies.

ELVIS
12-09-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Great reply.

I expected no less

A little sore because you realized what an ignorant post it was to say you probably have travelled this country more than the other 7,000 members here?

Bogus boast from a mouthbreathing hick. Go figure.

you and katydid are really cut from the same cloth

No, I know I have done more travelling that most people, maybe not as much as you...

The travelling I did was for the sole purpose of seeing this beautiful country...

It sounds like the travelling you did was getting from gig to gig...

I doubt you saw much beyond a smoke filled club and the local Burger King...

No, I don't get sore over a post on a message board...

Calm down dude...

It's all good..

DEMON CUNT
12-09-2004, 03:25 PM

Short version:

(PM me if you would like to discuss at length. Thank you for the valid challenge! You get a 5 Star vote!)

I just don't buy the whole thing. I don't buy the story of a talking snake telling Eve to eat an apple resulting in my having to go to hell if I don't submit to some god.

Christianlity splintered from the Catholic church. The Catholic church sent children on bloody crusades, their priests fuck kids, etc. History has shown us over and over that fundamentalism breeds violence.

Most Christians are mentally lazy and want their opinions spoon fed to them. Most lack the ability to actually discuss. Also the Christains on this board are angry and cruel- they have no problem with the slaughter of human beings. Unless it's a fetus, of course.

Christ taught compassion, but (most) Christians don't practice it. (I do know a small handful of Christians who actually are "Christ-like." But I feel as though they would be good people even if they were not Christians.)

Bush says that God speaks through him, but then so does Osama. Which is it?

Christainity over simplifies spirituality. I believe that 'god' is the energy that gives us life. It's in all of us. And it can be used for good or evil. I really don't think god is some invisible bearded old man up in the sky.

Warham
12-09-2004, 03:37 PM
What a load of bollocks.

You need some real lessons about Christianity.

I might just be the guy to give them to ya, but I'm a little busy at the moment.

DEMON CUNT
12-09-2004, 04:03 PM
What a load of bollocks.

You need some real lessons about Christianity.

I might just be the guy to give them to ya, but I'm a little busy at the moment.

I submit this post as "Exhibit A" for my case against Christianity.

As usuall Warham offers no real info to make his point.

Ally_Kat
12-09-2004, 04:23 PM

Christianlity splintered from the Catholic church.

Huh? Christianity was the religion that came directly because of Jesus. Christianity WAS the Roman Catholic Church. Then the Protestant movement came and all the different denominations started popping up.

Warham
12-09-2004, 04:41 PM
You know, I get the suspicion that Cunt and Phil might be related.

DEMON CUNT
12-10-2004, 01:00 AM

Still nothing of any substance to offer? Too bad.

Look on the bright side- your reward will be great in heaven!

DEMON CUNT
12-10-2004, 01:01 AM
Huh? Christianity was the religion that came directly because of Jesus. Christianity WAS the Roman Catholic Church. Then the Protestant movement came and all the different denominations started popping up.

I did say that it was the simple version. Surely you have more to comment on than this little nit pick?

You do seem to be intelligent. Take it up a notch. Warham is putting me to sleep!

Warham
12-10-2004, 06:48 AM
Still nothing of any substance to offer? Too bad.

Look on the bright side- your reward will be great in heaven!

Why waste my substance on somebody who's already proven to post before he can read previous posts.

BigBadBrian
12-10-2004, 07:24 AM

Kinda like FORD and all of his alter egos. :gulp:

Nickdfresh
12-10-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

I doubt it.

FORD
12-10-2004, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

I have no alter egos on this planet.

Phil theStalker
12-10-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Bush is going to hell, isn't he Jesus.

P

Phil theStalker
12-10-2004, 09:39 AM
Amen, brother. Many of these "I served" peeps are nothing more than jackbooted thugs with U.S. emblems instead of Soviet or Nazi. There are always fools who yell over and over, "I served," and my dad who's dead won the second highest medal to the Medal of Honor on Peleliu and I never heard him rely on proving his point by saying, "I served." He was no jackboot and he was a real hero. One of the last.

Ally_Kat, you have done nothing compared to what my father had done yet you always think the words "I served" seems to make your point correct fakking hands down just for utter those words. That's a mistake.

Knock it off.

P

Jesus Christ
12-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Bush is going to hell, isn't he Jesus.

P

Judgment is My job, Phillip. And ye know that I cannot reveal the eternal destination of anyone.

My teachings and My Dad's commandments still stand. If the Son of Bush does not live by them, and does not repent of his sins, then it is likely he will be relocated to a much warmer climate.

That is My story, and as I have for the last 2000 years, I'm sticking to it.

aesop
12-10-2004, 10:32 AM

Go America!

Only after you join Greenpeace and volunteer as a human shield...

DEMON CUNT
12-10-2004, 10:54 AM
Only after you join Greenpeace and volunteer as a human shield...

YOU BIG FAT PUSSY!

BigBadBrian
12-10-2004, 11:05 AM
and my dad who's dead won the second highest medal to the Medal of Honor on Peleliu

Your dad was probably some aide to some Colonel and won the medal by getting him coffee on a regular basis.

Shut yer yap aboot yer old man. He's in his grave. Let him rot there. :gulp:

DEMON CUNT
12-10-2004, 11:16 AM
BigBlandBrian - You call yourself a patriot? You suck dirty ass!

Seshmeister
12-10-2004, 04:21 PM
Denial? Denial of what? He didn't lie about knowing Jesus three times because he was in denial about being a follower of Christ. He lied three times because he was afraid something was going to happen to his ass.

Earlier in the scripture, while at the Last Supper, Jesus tells Peter that He's been praying for him so that his faith will not falter. Peter tells Jesus that he would lay his life on the line for Jesus and go to jail for him. Jesus tells Peter that's kinda funny because Pete's going to deny knowing Him 3 times before the end of the night. Peter tells Jesus that He's wrong because he'd never back down and would stand by Jesus' side til the end. But when push came to shove, Peter chickened out. He got scared of being killed and lied to save his ass.

If you are going to preach to me about my faith, learn a little something about it first.

It's always about cock for you isn't it?

Every damn thread...:D

Ally_Kat
12-10-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
It's always about cock for you isn't it?

Every damn thread...:D

!! :D

Ally_Kat
12-10-2004, 08:25 PM

Ally_Kat, you have done nothing compared to what my father had done yet you always think the words "I served" seems to make your point correct fakking hands down just for utter those words. That's a mistake.

Knock it off.

P

Um...Phil? You're confusing me with somebody, big time.

Ally_Kat
12-10-2004, 08:27 PM
I did say that it was the simple version. Surely you have more to comment on than this little nit pick?

You do seem to be intelligent. Take it up a notch. Warham is putting me to sleep!

Just because it was your so-called short version doesn't mean it's excusable to have the facts mixed up. It's not nit-picking; it's pointing out false statements.

Seshmeister
12-10-2004, 08:43 PM
This whole cock crowing thing reminds me of one of my more childish trolls from Hitchworld trolling a catholic message board...:)

http://hitchworld1969.com/CIRCLEofTRUST/topic.cgi?forum=8&topic=16

originally posted by Seshmeister at 10:39 am on Feb. 7, 2002[/color]Well they all ignored my first post!

Lets see what happens here....

[b]I'm like the kid giggling at the back of the class here!
"COCK DENIAL QUERY"

Milton
Member since Feb-6-02
2 posts Feb-07-02, 09:33 AM (US Central Time)
�_
"Cock Denial Query"

�_ I sometimes get frustrated by inconsistences in the gospel for example...
MAR 14:72 And the second time the cock crew. And Peter called to mind the word that Jesus said unto him, Before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice. And when he thought thereon, he wept.

MAT 26:74 Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew.
MAT 26:75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

LUK 22:60 And Peter said, Man, I know not what thou sayest. And immediately, while he yet spake, the cock crew.
LUK 22:61 And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter. And Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.

JOH 13:38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, still thou hast denied me thrice.

JOH 18:27 Peter then denied again: and immediately the cock crew

Are their any hard and fast rules as to which account takes precedance in cases where they seem to contradict each other.

My instincts are that it would be John.

OK roll up and join the sweepstakes. �_How many times can I get the priest to say COCK? �_Can I get them to say HARD and FAST?

Stay tuned!