PDA

View Full Version : DiMeras or Cassidines?

MAX
12-08-2004, 06:38 AM
And why is this fucker the son of both?

http://www.rtl.nl/components/soaps/daysofourlives/images/thaao_234x330.jpg

MAX
12-08-2004, 06:56 AM
I KNOW Ford is old enough and will help me out regarding this age old dilemma.

Northern Girl
12-08-2004, 08:07 AM
How come I don't have a clue who these people are?

EbDawson
12-08-2004, 09:52 AM
Man, we used to watch DOOL in college but I haven't really kept up with it. I had the hots for Marlena pretty bad though!

BOMBER
12-08-2004, 06:28 PM
Having the hots for a serial killer would be tough.

For me it's Hope,she is fucking beautiful and has been for as long as I can remember.She seems to be keeping her looks as she gets older and I am very jealous of Boe Brady.

Jesus Christ
12-08-2004, 09:10 PM
We don't get soap operas in Heaven. Too much sin content.

FORD
12-08-2004, 10:37 PM
Gotta give the Cassidines a slight edge for the "snow in August" thing. That was pretty cool

MAX
12-08-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Gotta give the Cassidines a slight edge for the "snow in August" thing. That was pretty cool

I KNEW you'd chime in with all of your references over the years!!! :)

I still fondly remember all of that shit. Hee hee!!! The "Ice Princess," Luke, Laura, and Scorpio. Those were the days. LMAO!!!!

EbDawson
12-09-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by BOMBER
Having the hots for a serial killer would be tough.

For me it's Hope,she is fucking beautiful and has been for as long as I can remember.She seems to be keeping her looks as she gets older and I am very jealous of Boe Brady.

This was way before the serial killer stuff. And I dug the old Hope. The new one appears malnourished.

FORD
12-10-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by EbDawson
This was way before the serial killer stuff. And I dug the old Hope. The new one appears malnourished.

Haven't seen the show recently, but I believe Hope's been played by the same actress since she was a teenager. Being a successful soap actor's probably like being on a hit sitcom - you get so identiied with your character that any other roles are impossible.

Henry Winkler started producing and directing because it was impossible for him to act without the audience saying "Aaaaaay... sit on it Nerd"

Can you ever see Michael Richards as anything other than Kramer?

For that matter, where's Mark Hamil been for the last 25 years? Probably NOT at the Jedi Knights academy. Of course, if the only alternative is "Corvette Summer", can you blame the guy?

Soap actors and actresses often leave their shows thinking their popularity will cross over to prime time and movies. Occasionally they'll succeed, but 85% are back on their soaps within 2 years.

Never a problem on a show where even death is never final. ;)

EbDawson
12-10-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Haven't seen the show recently, but I believe Hope's been played by the same actress since she was a teenager. Being a successful soap actor's probably like being on a hit sitcom - you get so identiied with your character that any other roles are impossible.

Oh, OK. Still the "new" Hope needs to put on a few pounds.

I do know that the dude who plays Roman Brady now used to be another character on the show.