PDA

View Full Version : IS there anyone else sending out t-shirts

Mylon
12-09-2004, 11:27 AM
I was wondering what was going on, I read all over the forum "sarge" is gone to war, ok so whatever but the online store wasn't closed and my roomate and I placed an order for 3 tshirts, I was wodnering if they are gonna come soon. We got charged for them and it's been over a month and we haven't got them yet. We are starting to get pissed. I realize it's a thing sarge was going for Dave fans but like come on someone out there must be taking care of this not just him. And getting charged for something that is not comming in the mail is kinda a piss off!!! I would really like to know if there is a ETA on the tshirts.
Thanks

Texxxas666
12-16-2004, 02:11 PM
I haven't got mine either. I was hoping to give mine to my chick for Christmas. My PayPal was charged by a "Christoper Stucky". Does anyone have a number for him? I don't think I'm getting ripped off, but I would like to know.

Brett
12-16-2004, 02:46 PM
Better call Iraq, because that's where Sarge is headed, if he hasn't left already.

Mylon
12-17-2004, 12:25 PM
That is pretty shitty if Sarge is the only one sending out t-shirts... If he didn't send them then there should have been no charge for the shirts yet!
It was an online store and if there is no shirts sent out at all I believe that it is against the law.
But I do hope someone else he knows is sending them out like it's not only one guy doing this!

lms2
12-17-2004, 01:54 PM
Mylon, I see you are from Canada...sometimes it takes a while to get stuff there. Took a couple of weeks for me to get a post from there.

Please be sure and post when you receive your shirt!

Mezro
12-17-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Mylon
That is pretty shitty if Sarge is the only one sending out t-shirts... If he didn't send them then there should have been no charge for the shirts yet!
It was an online store and if there is no shirts sent out at all I believe that it is against the law.
But I do hope someone else he knows is sending them out like it's not only one guy doing this!

Are you an asshole Mylon? It is a fucking shirt and you have not been ripped off! I know for a fact that it is on the way so calm damn and don't act like a bitchy spew taco.

Mezro...allow my middle finger to be your customer service...nobody gets ripped off by the Roth Army...

Mylon
12-17-2004, 02:06 PM
You know for sure it's on its way? well we ordered the Tshirts back in NOVEMBER!!! November 4th actually so it's been over a month and a half... I don't mind waiting but I don't wanan get ripped off.. and whoever moderator u are I don't give a fuck. When u order something it would atleast be decent if I got an email saying it would have been delayed.. I'm not being friggen unreasonable here it's been over a month will be 2 months soon thats why!!!

Mezro
12-17-2004, 02:13 PM
and whoever moderator u are I don't give a fuck. When u order something it would atleast be decent if I got an email saying it would have been delayed.. I'm not being friggen unreasonable here it's been over a month will be 2 months soon thats why!!!

You better give a fuck you tubby little bastard. I don't care how big of a shirt you ordered tank ass - fat is still fat and black will not make you look any slimmer.

Sarge mails the shirts and things got a little behind schedule. Deal with it - this is not Amazon or Ebay - the world does not revolve around you, your tiny penis or addiction to food.

Now, march out of your mother's basement, stand by the mailbox and flap your gynecomastia for food shuffle boy.

Mezro...this is like dealing with a crib full of fat lab rats...jesus...

lms2
12-17-2004, 02:19 PM
Service with a smile! Any other complaints?

Mylon
12-17-2004, 02:20 PM
Ok have you not read around on the forums for a while or something EVERYONE said SArge is gone with the army and if u read the title of my post it was stated IS THERE ANYONE ELSE SENDING becasue I know sarge can't right now! SO maybe you should learn to read instead of flamming people in the forums! And what do u care or know about what size shirts I ordered gotta love hippocrites!
Now if you can't answer the main question don't fucken flame for nothing

ALinChainz
12-17-2004, 02:26 PM
Would seem like if you knew that Sarge was being deployed to Iraq, you would understand that there may be a delay. It isn't like the other webmasters or mods live right next door to him, so he is obviously doing his best to make arrangements with other webbies and/or mods to assume responsibility of the site and it's operations, along with his home and family.

T-Shirts aren't life and death, fighting for your country is. If Mezro says you'll get them then you will. Have some patience.

Mezro
12-17-2004, 02:33 PM
Ok have you not read around on the forums for a while or something EVERYONE said SArge is gone with the army and if u read the title of my post it was stated IS THERE ANYONE ELSE SENDING becasue I know sarge can't right now! SO maybe you should learn to read instead of flamming people in the forums! And what do u care or know about what size shirts I ordered gotta love hippocrites!
Now if you can't answer the main question don't fucken flame for nothing

I can read and I'm one of the Mods here so I know what is going on better than you do fat ass. If you piss me off any further I will flame you like the pig on a stick that you are

You ordered a super sized shirt to hide you giant belly and flappy man tits. I know it, you know it so there is no need to hide in your self imposed humiliation any longer.

Answer to your question: Sarge is handling this last batch of extra size shirts personally and all future orders will be cared for in his absence.

Now get off the couch, put down the Doritos and try a little cardio that does not involve jacking off to Star Trek cards.

Mezro...relax chewer...you'll get the shirt...

Mylon
12-17-2004, 02:45 PM
There we go I thank you for a little insite into what is going on! thats what I asked in the first place and I didn't get a reply for a week then someone else posted today and finally you came in flamming.. But finally thanks for that info that the shirts are comming and that he is still taking care of it! Thats what I wanted to know but it took a lot for u to get that out eh?

I've ordered roth shirts from another site ddlr.com and I get a confermation email and even a personal email about an update when they were sent so that's all I'm saying it's a lil easy to do that.

Mezro
12-17-2004, 04:55 PM
Thats what I wanted to know but it took a lot for u to get that out eh?

That is called entertainment baby!

Mezro...don't grow out of your shirt too quickly...

smaz
12-17-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
That is called entertainment baby!

Oh fuck..... LMMFAO!!! Now that IS entertainment Mezro! All those posts cracked me up!!!!!

Sarge is sending the shirts, Mez is providing the humour :D

DLR7884
12-17-2004, 06:15 PM
Give it to 'em Mez.

DLR7884
Didn't I hear that you all had to stitch 3 shirts together for that lard ass?

Mezro
12-17-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884

Didn't I hear that you all had to stitch 3 shirts together for that lard ass?

We had to steal the material from Ringling Bros.

Mezro...this is the only shirt in existence made with a safety net...

Texxxas666
12-27-2004, 08:55 PM
Mylon,

Did you get yours? I got mine on the 23rd. It rocks. I would like to thank Sarge and whoever is covering for him why he is in Iraq.

Rock on,

rattnroll
12-29-2004, 10:48 AM
I got my DLR t-shirt last week..It ROCKS !!!

Heavydigger
12-29-2004, 11:46 AM
i'd like to get one too. what's your shirt like?

rattnroll
12-29-2004, 01:05 PM
On the front it says

Got Roth?

on the back it says

David Lee Roth
Is
Van Halen

This shirt is AWSOME !!!!! Iv'e been gettin alot of good complimates on it