PDA

View Full Version : The Black Crowes- "Miracle to Me" (piano/guitar tab) OR comment on the song

Marlowe01
12-05-2004, 11:11 PM
just wondering if anyone's got the piano or guitar tabs or chords for this song. I really fell in love with once I bought their live CD. If you don't have the tabs, comment on the song if you want.

VHII
12-08-2004, 09:54 PM
yeah, i have Lions and the live cd, but i really noticed how good it was on the live album

ODShowtime
12-09-2004, 08:32 AM
Don't know how to play it, but I saw that song live on the "Listen Massive" Tour in State College PA on 9/26/01. I thought the show would be canceled but it wasn't (look at the date). They put an American flag on the PA and rocked out anyway, thank God. It was very stress relieving.

I distinctly remember Miracle to Me because Audley Freed came out and sat down on a stool with the acoustic (I believe Rich stayed on electric). As the song winded down the stage got all dark and what looked like a star field came on in the background. Then the moon came out. Next thing you know, we heard the devastating intro to Midnight From the Inside Out, which was AWESOME.

Moral? ah... Miracle to Me as a great little chill song. Excellent atmosphere.

VHII
12-11-2004, 11:27 AM
i noticed you originally said that you were looking for tabs, http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.guitartabs.cc/fetchurl.php?filename=/b/black_crowes/miracle_to_me.tab

PHOENIX
12-11-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Marlowe01
just wondering if anyone's got the piano or guitar tabs or chords for this song. I really fell in love with once I bought their live CD. If you don't have the tabs, comment on the song if you want.

Dude if you are looking for tabs then post in the Musicians forum.

I'm closing this and moving it there.