PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Fuck Fuck

Flash Bastard
12-11-2004, 09:45 PM
What's with all the self-censorship here? It's not frig or fack or fugging....

It's spelled fuck. As in "I hate my fucking job" or "I'm glad the guy who killed Dimebag is fucking dead"

Let me demonstrate how to use the word fuck properly......

"Sammy Hagar is fucking useless"

"John Kerry is a fucking idiot"

"I fucked Steve Savicki's sister"

"If I had a sister I'd let POJO fuck her"

"Alex Van Halen is a fucking pussy"

"Ally Kat never fucking logs out"

MAX
12-11-2004, 09:56 PM
<marquee scrollamount=9 direction=up>FUCK!!!!!</marquee>

I fucking love that word!!!

Agreed, we all need to fucking say "fuck" a lot more fucking often. :)

Flash Bastard
12-11-2004, 09:59 PM
That's the spirit!!!

Max fucking rocks.

Warham
12-11-2004, 10:02 PM
Just Fuck It

MAX
12-11-2004, 10:05 PM
So does Flash Bastard!!!! A FUCKING stellar name, btw. :)

How could we all diss the greatest pleasure in life?

FUCKING!!!!!

:sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex:

Northern Girl
12-11-2004, 10:06 PM
Wanna fuck?

Yeah, let's fuck!!

MAX
12-11-2004, 10:07 PM
Fuck the fuck out of me!!!!!

MAX
12-11-2004, 10:18 PM
Which is more arousing?

She grabs you by the back of your neck, squeezes, pulls, grabs your hair and says:

"I WAN'T YOU TO FUCK ME SO HARD!!!!"

or..........................

She says:

"Please make soft and gentle love to me........."

Personally, I like pleasure spiked with pain. ;)

Flash Bastard
12-11-2004, 10:20 PM
So many uses for the word Fuck.

I'd be lost without it.

Ozzy Fudd
12-11-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
What's with all the self-censorship here? It's not frig or fack or fugging....

It's spelled fuck. As in "I hate my fucking job" or "I'm glad the guy who killed Dimebag is fucking dead"

Let me demonstrate how to use the word fuck properly......

"Sammy Hagar is fucking useless"

"John Kerry is a fucking idiot"

"I fucked Steve Savicki's sister"

"If I had a sister I'd let POJO fuck her"

"Alex Van Halen is a fucking pussy"

An just cuz i can.......

A man scanned the guests at a party and spotted an
attractive woman standing alone. He approached her
and asked her name.

"My name is Carmen," she told him.

"That's a beautiful name," he said. "Did your
mother give it to you?"

"No," she replied. "I gave it to myself. It reflects
the things I like most in life: cars and men."

They continued to talk and finally she asked his
name.

"Beerfuck," he answered.

Howya like me now lol :D

rustoffa
12-11-2004, 10:51 PM
I don't fucking understand or fucking give a motherfucking fuck about the motherfucking uptight motherfuckers who have a fucking problem with the word "fuck". Baby fucking whales are sucking on motherfucking tailpipes while uptight motherfuckers just fucking focus on fucking bullshit like the motherfucking word "fuck". I'm so fucking sick of motherfucking political fucking correctness, I could fucking puke like a motherfucker. Would it fucking kill motherfuckers to just fucking loosen up a bit and fucking focus on any fucking number of larger motherfucking problems at fucking hand? Fuck those fucking uptight motherfuckers.
:D

Katydid
12-11-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
An just cuz i can.......

A man scanned the guests at a party and spotted an
attractive woman standing alone. He approached her
and asked her name.

"My name is Carmen," she told him.

"That's a beautiful name," he said. "Did your
mother give it to you?"

That must have been my Spanish friend Yolanda. When we go out she calls herself Carmen (her sister's name)...only she says "Cars and mens."

"No," she replied. "I gave it to myself. It reflects
the things I like most in life: cars and men."

They continued to talk and finally she asked his
name.

"Beerfuck," he answered.

Howya like me now lol :D

Some guy pulled that on her...she cursed all the way home in Spanish.

One time some guy said, "hello, you can call me Big Jim." I said, "Well, just call me big Katie." He looked at my boobs and 19" waist and said, "I can see why."

MAX
12-11-2004, 11:02 PM
Get the fuck out of here Polly........... Polly, Polly!!!!!

Ally_Kat
12-12-2004, 12:23 AM

haha! No, I don't, which makes my name stay on the who's online for forever. What the FUCK is up with that? :p

Although, I wasn't here for all of Thursday eveining and all of Friday ;)

MAX
12-12-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
haha! No, I don't, which makes my name stay on the who's online for forever. What the FUCK is up with that? :p

You were obviously busy making homemade ice cream, eh? ;)

DLRdelight!
12-12-2004, 12:33 AM
This is fucking insane

Flash Bastard
12-12-2004, 12:38 AM

lms2
12-12-2004, 12:40 AM
I think fuck is the most misused word in the english language.

For instance...

Ally Kat never fucking logs out.

If Ally Kat is fucking, I should hope logging out would be the least of her worries. If she is not fucking, why should she log out?

Alex is not a "fucking pussy". I think bars should have a "fucking pussy" section, sort of like restaurants have a non-smoking section. That way everyone would automatically know what everyone else was looking for and a girl could have a drink in peace, if she is not out to get a little.. and men wouldn't waste their time on women who were not interested. Of course, after a few drinks, some of the "non fucking pussy" people may decide to move to the fucking pussy section.

I don't give a fuck! Are you a virgin? Unless the answer is yes, I demand you quit using this phrase. Apparently you have given a fuck, and odds are you will give a fuck again. So get the fuck over it already.

I love the variations on this one as well. I don't give a flying fuck etc.... don't knock it till you've tried it!

WTF... classic. Are you asking what is a fuck? That could explain what is wrong with a lot of people around here. :D

The list goes on, but fuck it... (now there is another one.... )

Flash Bastard
12-12-2004, 12:43 AM
LMS, let's just celebrate the word fuck.

I like it, I hope you do too.

lms2
12-12-2004, 12:46 AM
the word fuck, or fucking ?

Okay. Lets celebrate!

:gulp:

Dan
12-12-2004, 12:47 AM
You are all Fucking nuts.

Flash Bastard
12-12-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by lms2
the word fuck, or fucking ?

Both!

Next time you use the word fuck I expect you to smile. :D

Flash Bastard
12-12-2004, 12:50 AM
Dan's got the right fucking idea.

MAX
12-12-2004, 12:54 AM
To the tune of "Jingle Bells" hell, they recorded a dog barking it!!!!

<marquee direction=left> fuck, fuck, fuck.......... fuck, fuck, fuck..... fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK...... fuck, fuck, fuck, fu....fu.....fu...... fuck...Fucking all the way!!!!!</marquee>

YankeeRose
12-12-2004, 01:18 AM
"Seven words that can't be said on television...shit, piss, fuck, cunt, motherfucker, cocksucker, and tits.".....George Carlin

Ally_Kat
12-12-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by MAX
You were obviously busy making homemade ice cream, eh? ;)

I wish!

wait -- this post is a lil too kosher.

I fucking wish you fucking fucker!

MAX
12-12-2004, 01:34 AM
I wish!

wait -- this post is a lil too kosher.

I fucking wish you fucking fucker!

Well, I wish you a fucking happy fucking holiday season!!!!

Ally_Kat
12-12-2004, 01:34 AM
Perhaps of the most interesting and colorful words in the English language today is the word "FUCK." It is a magical word that just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, love, and hate. In language, "fuck" falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (Mary was fucked by John). It can be an active verb (John really gives a fuck), or a passive verb (Mary really doesn't give a fuck), or it can be an adverb (Mary is really fucking interested in John), a noun (Mary is a terrific fuck), or an adjective (Mary is fucking beautiful). As you see, there are few words with the versatility of "FUCK."

Besides its sexual connotations, this incredible word can be used to describe many situations:

Greetings: "How the fuck are you?"

Fraud: "I got fucked by the car dealer."

Dismay: "Oh, fuck it!"

Trouble: "Well, I guess I'm fucked now."

Aggression: "Fuck you!"

Disgust: "Fuck me!"

Confusion: "What the fuck...?"

Difficulty: "I don't get this fucking business."

Despair: "Fucked again."

Incompetence: "He fucks everything up."

Displeasure: "What the fuck is going on here?"

Lost: "Where the fuck are we?"

Disbelief: "Unfuckingbelievable!"

Retaliation: "Up your fucking ass."

It can be used in an anatomical description: "He's a fucking asshole."

It can be used to tell time: "It's five fucking thirty."

It can be used in business: "How did I wind up with this fucking job?"

It can be maternal: "Motherfucker."

It can be political: "Fuck tip O'Neill."

And never forget General Custer's last words: "Where did all these fucking Indians come from?" Also, the famous last words of the mayor of Hiroshima: "What the fuck was that?" And last but not least, the immortal words of the captain of the Titanic: "Where is all this fucking water coming from?"

The mind fairly boggles at the many creative uses of the word. How can anyone be offended when you say fuck? Use it in your daily speech; it will add to your prestige.

TODAY.......say to someone: "FUCK YOU!"

Ally_Kat
12-12-2004, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Well, I wish you a fucking happy fucking holiday season!!!!

Of fucking course, your holidays should be infuckingcredible, too, fuckmaster. Let the beer be fucking cold, the food fucking hot, but not mother fuckingly hot (cuz that's bad :D), and the merring be fanfuckingtastic.

MAX
12-12-2004, 01:39 AM
Ha Ha Ha HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Fucking Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!!!!

It will all be fucking stellar and the fucking same goes for you babe!!!! ;)

Coyote
12-12-2004, 09:08 AM
Will you guys fucking chill with the fucks already? For fucks sake, ya fuckers...

BITEYOASS
12-12-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Which is more arousing?

She grabs you by the back of your neck, squeezes, pulls, grabs your hair and says:

"I WAN'T YOU TO FUCK ME SO HARD!!!!"

or..........................

She says:

"Please make soft and gentle love to me........."

Personally, I like pleasure spiked with pain. ;)

That's when you follow Tenacious D's advice and say to her:

And then I'm gonna love you completely
Then I'll FUCKIN FUCK you discretly
And Then I'll FUCKIN bone you completely
But then....
....I'M GONNA FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKK YOOOOUUUU HAAAARRRRRDDD!

HAAAAARRRRRRRDDDD! :D

BITEYOASS
12-12-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Coyote
Will you guys fucking chill with the fucks already? For fucks sake, ya fuckers...

Fuck no! I can't Fuckin help it! I'm a fuckin Marine damnit! You want me to Fuckin cut off my balls next?!?!?!

Coyote
12-12-2004, 09:47 AM
Oh fuck you! Did I somehow fuckin' imply that you, ya fucking fuck, should fuckin' cut your fuckin' balls off? Fuck no, I fucking didn't!

DavidLeeNatra
12-12-2004, 10:23 AM
I wanted to say something about that but...I FORGOT THE FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOOOORDS...

SheAintWaiting
12-12-2004, 11:22 AM
Fuckity fuck fuck fuck...

SheAintWaiting
12-12-2004, 11:24 AM
And...

LoungeMachine
12-14-2004, 04:48 AM
I cant fucking believe I just fucking wasted 5 minutes of my fucking life reading this fucking thread

fuck it

Switch84
12-14-2004, 12:44 PM
:D CHINGA! CHINGA! CHINGA! CHINGA! CHINGA! CHINGA!!!!!!!!

( That's "Fuck" in Spanish....;) )

Que la chinga?????? (What the fuck?)

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

My Spanish teacher (high school) taught us that, btw!

ODShowtime
12-14-2004, 02:48 PM
fuckin' A man. You really fuckin' think anyone in this fuckin' place needs to know how to use the word Fuck? WTF?

loss of fools
12-14-2004, 03:46 PM
fucking great thread

Viking
12-14-2004, 07:01 PM
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Fuck you fuckin' fuckers. I feel fuckin' better. :killer: :killer: :killer: :killer: :killer:

aesop
12-14-2004, 07:37 PM
Well, I guess we motherfucking know what brought DLRFuckingArmy down today... Too mutherfucking much text in big yellowfucking 24fuckingPt text. Motherfucker.

YankeeRose
12-14-2004, 10:37 PM
Vike...you are so awesome...grope hug..;)

madraoul
12-14-2004, 10:41 PM
fuck

classicdude
12-14-2004, 11:54 PM
Fuck yeah! Now this is a fucking thread!!!

Flash Bastard
12-15-2004, 09:36 PM
lol

Viking
12-17-2004, 08:29 PM
Rose, you always make my meat missile point at my bellybutton....*GROPE* *LICK* :eatit:

YankeeRose
12-17-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Viking
Rose, you always make my meat missile point at my bellybutton....*GROPE* *LICK* :eatit:

Please Sir, I'd like some more....

davis95
12-18-2004, 04:44 AM
Fuck the Fucking Fuckers!!!!

Flash Bastard
01-04-2006, 11:46 PM
What a fantastic fucking thread!

blonddgirl777
01-05-2006, 12:10 AM
Who wants to FUCK ME????

Gotcha!
Bha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!!!

Dan
01-05-2006, 12:11 AM
Fuck me days and night this's a Fucking great thread.

blonddgirl777
01-05-2006, 12:16 AM
I never understood why to send someone go Fuck themself is an insult???
If you want to wish something bad to someone, you don't tell them to go "get pleasure" of any kind... no???

Flash Bastard
01-05-2006, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Who wants to FUCK ME????

Gotcha!
Bha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!!!!!!

huh uh huh uhhuh huhuh huh.

You tease.

huh huhuh huhuhuh..... I got wood now.

blonddgirl777
01-05-2006, 12:59 AM
huh uh huh uhhuh huhuh huh.

You tease.

huh huhuh huhuhuh..... I got wood now.

:eek:

Flash Bastard
01-05-2006, 01:53 AM
Viking hasn't been around since August?

Another M.I.A. Roth Army soldier. This news upsets me.

:(

manwiththedogs
01-05-2006, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by YankeeRose
"Seven words that can't be said on television...shit, piss, fuck, cunt, motherfucker, cocksucker, and tits.".....George Carlin

You cant fucking say "tits" on television?!?
What the fuck is up wit dat?

Motherfucker.....

Flash Bastard
01-05-2006, 02:31 AM
Perhaps of the most interesting and colorful words in the English language today is the word "FUCK." It is a magical word that just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, love, and hate. In language, "fuck" falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (Mary was fucked by John). It can be an active verb (John really gives a fuck), or a passive verb (Mary really doesn't give a fuck), or it can be an adverb (Mary is really fucking interested in John), a noun (Mary is a terrific fuck), or an adjective (Mary is fucking beautiful). As you see, there are few words with the versatility of "FUCK."

Besides its sexual connotations, this incredible word can be used to describe many situations:

And never forget General Custer's last words: "Where did all these fucking Indians come from?" Also, the famous last words of the mayor of Hiroshima: "What the fuck was that?" And last but not least, the immortal words of the captain of the Titanic: "Where is all this fucking water coming from?"

The mind fairly boggles at the many creative uses of the word. How can anyone be offended when you say fuck? Use it in your daily speech; it will add to your prestige.

Hmmmm....

Don't know how I missed this post the first time around, but it's totally fucking stellar!

Fuck you Ally! LOL. j/k.

;)

ashstralia
01-05-2006, 06:49 AM
fucking cool bump.

fuck! :)

BITEYOASS
01-31-2006, 04:07 PM
I'm fuckin bumping this muthafuckin thread!!! And I don't give a fuck what you fuckas think about it!!!! :D

Hardrock69
01-31-2006, 04:17 PM
I have hung out at some pretty narrow-minded message boards.

Places that any Neo-Con shitbag would absolutely love cause they are so fucking close-minded.

That is why this is a main hang out now.

I can say FUCK!!!!!, and if someone does not like it, I can tell them to go FUCK themselves, and not have some prissy fucking asshole get his panties in a wad over it.

rustoffa
01-31-2006, 07:25 PM
<embed SRC="http://clip.break.com/dnet/media/content/fucktheshit.wmv" WIDTH="400" HEIGHT="320" AUTOPLAY="true" ></embed><br><a

Flash Bastard
01-31-2006, 08:12 PM
Oh my, you've just warped my fragile little fucking mind.

I could use 'shit' in conjunction with 'fuck'.

As in 'fuck this shit', or 'shit, this is fucking shitty' and on and on.

That's some fucking good shit.

bfm
01-31-2006, 08:28 PM
Fuck it's Hot.No Fucking Beers in the fridge.Still at Fucking work need a cold one or two.

BITEYOASS
01-31-2006, 08:43 PM
That band was fuckin great! Who the fuck are they? And some of you fuckers think today's rock isn't that great?!?!?

rustoffa
01-31-2006, 09:02 PM
Oh my, you've just warped my fragile little fucking mind.

I could use 'shit' in conjunction with 'fuck'.

As in 'fuck this shit', or 'shit, this is fucking shitty' and on and on.

That's some fucking good shit.

When I saw that fucking clip earlier fucking today, I thought to my fucking self, *shit, fucking self....you should go fucking dig that fucking thread of fucking Flash Bastard's up*

I fucking almost shit my fucking self when I saw the motherfucking clip had fucking been already bumped! Now i'm fucking sitting here pleased as fucking shit that I fucking saw the shit out of that fucking clip and fucking gave a shit! I'm the fucking man that fucking gives a fucking shit regardless if you motherfuckers' choose to give a shit!

Flash Bastard
01-31-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
When I saw that fucking clip earlier fucking today, I thought to my fucking self, *shit, fucking self....you should go fucking dig that fucking thread of fucking Flash Bastard's up*

I fucking almost shit my fucking self when I saw the motherfucking clip had fucking been already bumped! Now i'm fucking sitting here pleased as fucking shit that I fucking saw the shit out of that fucking clip and fucking gave a shit! I'm the fucking man that fucking gives a fucking shit regardless if you motherfuckers' choose to give a shit!

I can't get that fucking shit out of my head now.......

I'll be singing it in the shower tomorrow no doubt.

ALMOSTsaved
01-31-2006, 09:11 PM

I actually have the fucking audio clip of this. Does anyone know how I can fucking post it?

Jurak
01-31-2006, 10:01 PM
that band was the fuckin shit.......... :D

hear it here..........http://media.putfile.com/hosting82

for fuck's sake....... :D

classicdude
02-01-2006, 10:29 PM
God bless the "universal adjective". FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!

Douglas T.
02-03-2006, 08:55 AM
http://livedigital.com/ABE0KwDX2Q/content/2181/p33

BITEYOASS
03-25-2006, 12:02 AM
See if you all like this fuckin shortened version of Scarface! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUrIMy5bqwk

BITEYOASS
03-26-2006, 02:38 AM
WTF, no one wants to see this clip I short-cutted? :mad:

Hardrock69
03-26-2006, 04:07 PM
I tend to use fuck as often as possible.

Only because it is as common a word with as common usage as the word "the" to me.

So fuck it.

I tend to respect others though in real life, and will not use foul language around children, or my parents.

I swear...those goddamnable fucks that keep using that motherfucking foul languange....

Fucking pathetic....

FORD
03-26-2006, 07:30 PM
Now my name iz Dre - de mothafuckin' doctor
Rippin' shit up [oh yeah] and here to rock ya
With some help from my homeboy E
The criminal of the ruthless posse
Fuckin' it up [word up] iz what we do
The reputation of the NWA crew
Gettin' busy because we're cold stampin'
And we're born and raised
And we're born and raised
And we're born and raised in Compton

Speakin' of Compton, it's makin' me sick [why?]
Everybody'z talkin' that crazy shit
Sayin' they were raised in the CPT [aha]
Just as I was, they try to be like me
Poppin' that shit, get the fuck out my face
Knowin' that they never even seen the place
Claimin' my city is my city they claim
Mothafuckaz we're about to put some salt in your game ..

Yeah I'm tired of these mothafuckerz runnin' around town, talkin' about
they're from Compton and shit, tryin' to get on the bandwagon ..
Yeah Dre, I know what you're sayin' man, but let's tell 'em who we're
talkin' about ..

WHAT DO YOU CALL A CREW THAT CAN RAP LIKE THAT ...?
yo NWA call 'em mothafuckaz wack..
[yeah you know what time it iz, listen to why we call 'em wack]

They got a wacky wack record put o' wacky wack crews
Yo what about the lyrics?
That shit's wacky wack too
With a fucked up style and a fucked up show
Hey yo Ren, what about the scratchin', is it def?
Fuck no!
The mothafuckin' record is a mothafuckin' wack
The mothafuckin' cracka jack needs to step the fuck back ...

mako_kimura
03-26-2006, 08:41 PM
Fucking right! Fuck is the fucking greatest fucking word of all fucking time! FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!

FORD
03-27-2006, 02:58 AM
http://www.wunderblogs.com/filthymac/archives/sexpistols.jpg

Fuck this and fuck that
Fuck it all and fuck the
Fucking brat

Julius
03-27-2006, 12:48 PM
Here's some news on the word FUCK....

New film has title we can't print

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/03/27/film.fbomb.reut/index.html

NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) -- The F-word is the word on everyone's lips in a documentary that features musings on the subject by an all-star lineup including crooner Pat Boone and newsman Sam Donaldson, rapper Ice-T and porn star Ron Jeremy.

Independent distributor ThinkFilm has nabbed worldwide rights to director Steve Anderson's film, whose unprintable one-word title beginning with "F" presents some obvious marketing challenges,

"It's an invitation to cleverness," said Mark Urman, head of the theatrical division at ThinkFilm. "It's become clear to us who can print what, but here the entire title is an expletive, and it's going to be interesting to see how we'll get away with it."

ThinkFilm has tentative plans to release the film in limited engagements in the fall, and will send it out unrated because "it's more consistent with the spirit of the film," said Urman.

The lineup also includes Drew Carey, Janeane Garofalo, Bill Maher, Alanis Morrisette, Kevin Smith and the late Hunter S. Thompson, all offering their opinions on the history and impact of dropping the F-bomb.

The feature, which recently made waves at the South by Southwest Film Festival in Austin, Texas, also includes film clips, commentary from scholars and original animation by Bill Plympton. ThinkFilm partnered with Showtime on the acquisition, and the cable channel will air the film next year.