PDA

View Full Version : CE label/mark that's on my wolfie ...

Eyes of the Night
12-12-2004, 02:23 AM
I'm thinking custom edition ... it's on the backside of the headstock nearest to the nut ...

There's not 1 documented anywhere ...

Gar thinks it's about "specs" ... fine tunning

I guess I'll make the call today to peavey BUT ...

I think Ed wired both of my pickups with lil iddy biddy recievers/transmitters ... cause when I'm cranked to not even 4 I swear I ear ed and al talking from what I believe to be from the grounds of 5150 ...

Cato
12-12-2004, 03:34 AM
CErtification

Panamark
12-14-2004, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Eyes

I think Ed wired both of my pickups with lil iddy biddy recievers/transmitters ... cause when I'm cranked to not even 4 I swear I ear ed and al talking from what I believe to be from the grounds of 5150 ...

Ive got this mental picture of you talking into your pickups saying shit like "ED is that you, can you hear me" :)

ELVIS
12-14-2004, 07:47 PM
CE marking

What does the CE marking actually mean?

The CE marking on a product indicates that you are sure your product complies with all the applicable European directives and you can provide evidence if required.

CE marking is not an approval like UL or CSA which always involve third party testing or agency certification. CE simply indicates the product complies with the directives and applicable standards. Many other Directives may be applicable to a given product and PSE will help determine relevant testing as we assist our clients in attaining the "Marks of Choice."

http://www.ce-marking.nl/images/bckgr/top-bar.gif

http://www.citra.duq.edu/images/WebGFX/europece.gif

:elvis:

Eyes of the Night
12-14-2004, 08:42 PM
Coolness ... thanks unca elvy!

Pana, that's some funny shit! lmfao ... rolling

BlimpyCHIMP™
12-15-2004, 05:13 PM
OH MAN ELVIS I M ROLING -

BC!!
NOW MAYBE HELL TWEAK, TAKE APART THE CHASSIS AND MISINTERPRET EVERY PIECE OF TEXT ON THE TUBES AND COMPONENTS AS SIGNS THAT EVH IS IN FACT SON OF THE LIFING GOD

ELVIS
12-15-2004, 10:29 PM
LMAO!

:D

Cathedral
12-17-2004, 03:12 AM
Very nice and quite accurate definition, Elvis.

To me, those little stickers were a pain in the ass during production. If the fuckers weren't exactly where they wanted them they sent the entire shipment back to us to fix them.

Kustom didn't care as long as they were on the chassis.