PDA

View Full Version : Was New Hampshire RIGGED??

FORD
02-03-2004, 07:05 PM
Because of all the data tables, I can't copy the article in here very well, but basically it appears that Kerry's alleged margin of victory was much larger in areas which used Diebold and ESS electro-fraud machines.

Now the issue here is not whether you support Kerry, Dean, the BCE, or whomever. The issue is whether or not voting even means shit anymore, and if it doesn't, then what the fuck do we do about it?

Details can be read here! (http://www.livejournal.com/users/explodedview/)

Guitar Shark
02-03-2004, 07:07 PM
Here we go. :rolleyes:

Dr. Love
02-03-2004, 07:13 PM
live journal?

LIVE JOURNAL???

Cathedral
02-04-2004, 12:58 AM
I'm just glad there were no republicans on the ballots, lol.
It sort of gives us a preview of what to expect from the Dems in November...

FORD
02-04-2004, 02:27 AM
No, Diebold is "committed to delivering electoral votes" to Junior. Their CEO said exactly that in public.

knuckleboner
02-04-2004, 10:02 AM
assuming the returns info is accurate, it's somewhat important to remember that different voting systems are used in different localities. and different localities often vote differently.

Cathedral
02-04-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by FORD
No, Diebold is "committed to delivering electoral votes" to Junior. Their CEO said exactly that in public.

This could be the year where the electorate votes against the will of the people.
I am watching Kerry like a hawk right now. He has a pretty good joementum going.

But someone saying they are committed to delivering electoral votes doesn't mean they intend to do it by fraud.
Hell, i'm committed to delivering as many voters to Bush as i can by convincing them he is the right man of all the options available.
My Liberal brother is even voting Bush this year because he says there isn't any point in changing the guard if the replacement sucks, lol.

Jesus Christ
02-04-2004, 11:25 AM
I lost a vote to a guy named Barrabas once. :(

Doesn't mean he was a better candidate, just that the voters were deliberately misinformed by the Roman "media" and the Pharisees who were the Jewish equivalent of the DLC

Cathedral
02-04-2004, 11:40 AM
It's funny (but not in a humorous way) that the example you just put forth is pretty much how it is today.

Cain's work sure was solid wasn't it?

John Ashcroft
02-04-2004, 12:38 PM
Imagine that! Dean getting more votes in the hand counted precints only... Most reasonable people would question the motives of the counters rather than the accuracy of the machines. So naturally Ford takes issue with the machines... ;)

Dr. Love
02-04-2004, 01:54 PM
What is the Matrix?

knuckleboner
02-04-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Imagine that! Dean getting more votes in the hand counted precints only... Most reasonable people would question the motives of the counters rather than the accuracy of the machines.

i'm telling you, bro, it's ALSO possible the results indicate a difference in localities. i know in good ol' virginny, northern virginia has had electronic voting machines for many years, but some of the more rural jurisdictions didn't. generally speaking, northern virginia is also less conservative than the rest of the state.

John Ashcroft
02-04-2004, 06:53 PM
I know, but I still think it's kinda funny...

ELVIS
02-05-2004, 07:45 AM
Are you trying to say that a biased machine is more accurate than a non biased honest human ??

Oh the humanity!

:shoot10:

knuckleboner
02-05-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
I know, but I still think it's kinda funny...

yeah, you're right on that. it IS a hell of a leap.

Lou
02-05-2004, 11:19 AM
Were they also rigged in Arizona, and Missouri, and South Carolina, and Oklahoma, and North Dakota, and Delaware, and New Mexico, and Iowa, YEAH!!!!

John Ashcroft
02-05-2004, 01:29 PM
Hey Ford, I'm "all up ons" at the D.U. (figured out my old password). Wonder how long it'll take them to ban me on username alone...

Check me out here (http://http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=1088050)

:D

John Ashcroft
02-05-2004, 01:30 PM
Man, someone bumped me off already! Weird. I'll try to log back on.

John Ashcroft
02-05-2004, 01:33 PM
HA! Two posts, completely non confrontational and I'm banned!

Check it out... here (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php)
:confused:

Cathedral
02-05-2004, 01:36 PM
I wouldn't want any record on my machine that i was anywhere near that site.
Can't have people thinking i'm a closet Liberal, lmmfao...

John Ashcroft
02-05-2004, 01:43 PM
What the hell's wrong with a little honest debate?

Oh, I know what's wrong with it, they can't handle it evidently. All I asked is where in the Constitution does it charge the Federal Government with protecting jobs? And I was being serious! Some dude replied, and I was gonna debate with him. That's when I was...

BANNED IN THE USA!

FORD
02-05-2004, 01:47 PM
Don't feel bad... they banned me too, and I'm a life long Democrat, for fucks sake!!

The DLC Kerronation Committee has completely hijacked DU :mad:

Cathedral
02-05-2004, 01:52 PM
Hey man, take it as an omen. This kind of attitude is exactly why they are not mentally fit to take the White House back this year.
4 years isn't enough time for people to forget the mistake they made by electing Bill Clinton twice.

Why do we have states ruling that Gays can marry?

Because of 8 years of Liberal Climate in this country. 71% of Americans polled are against it and the Republicans know that now more than ever we have to stand up and shut the Dems agenda down before we lose even more moral integrity in the US...

FORD
02-05-2004, 01:53 PM
BTW Asscrotch, what name were you using over there? I can still read the board, so I'm trying to find your thread.

John Ashcroft
02-05-2004, 01:57 PM
John Ashcroft, naturally... ;)

I wonder if that's got something to do with it?

I e-mailed them to ask WTF? Waiting for reply.

FORD
02-05-2004, 02:57 PM
Maybe you should try "John Ashcroft's Calico Cat"? ;)

John Ashcroft
02-05-2004, 03:06 PM
heh heh...

So far they're quick to ban, slow to justify... (I know, I know... Imagine that?!)

Lincoln
02-05-2004, 03:38 PM
Was New Hampsire RIGGED ??
Hey, didn't Algore endorse Dean? Why isn't he in New Hampshire demanding a recount? At least is a few counties anyway.

Cathedral
02-05-2004, 05:32 PM
I think at this point, Al Gore is putting some distance between him and Dean's campaign.

John Ashcroft
02-05-2004, 07:42 PM
You mean the rats are jumping ship already???