PDA

View Full Version : Holy Hell. Now Esteban is pimping solid body electrics

Nitro Express
12-14-2004, 11:14 PM
Zoro is at it again. This time it's a bigger amp and a Esteban signature solid body guitar. The neck and headstock is a close copy of a Parker Fly. The body is a distorted Les Paul shape with the Fender three pickup configuration.

Ol, Esteban goes into how he worked hard in his laboratory inventing all the great features on the thing and how it's a "One of a kind". The suggested retail price is around what a Gibson Les Paul Studio would go for if you got a good deal on one. Of course Esteban is going to give you the Home Shopping Network deal of a lifetime.

Then when Este"con" played Christmas songs on it, they sounded like pure shit. The thing sounded as cheap as it looks.

BrownSound1
12-15-2004, 01:30 AM
Guitars and HSN just don't go together....

BigBadBrian
12-15-2004, 07:45 AM
This reminds me of these damned women buying these guitars and drum sets at Toys-R-Us the other day. They were laying out big bucks for these things for mere TOYS. I told one lady to put her money away and go ten miles down the road to Guitar Center and inquire about a Squier. :gulp:

BlimpyCHIMP™
12-15-2004, 05:06 PM
NEXT THING HELL BE SELLING TINY SEX TOYS MADE FOR CHINK BROADS AND SHIT

BC!!
THEN THEY COULD CALL HIM ESTABONER

manwiththedogs
12-18-2004, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Zoro is at it again. This time it's a bigger amp and a Esteban signature solid body guitar. The neck and headstock is a close copy of a Parker Fly. The body is a distorted Les Paul shape with the Fender three pickup configuration.

Ol, Esteban goes into how he worked hard in his laboratory inventing all the great features on the thing and how it's a "One of a kind". The suggested retail price is around what a Gibson Les Paul Studio would go for if you got a good deal on one. Of course Esteban is going to give you the Home Shopping Network deal of a lifetime.

Then when Este"con" played Christmas songs on it, they sounded like pure shit. The thing sounded as cheap as it looks.
Retail value $720.09!
HSN Price $247.00!!
You save $473.09!!!

P.T. Barnum was right...There really IS a sucker born every minute...

Nitro Express
12-19-2004, 12:48 AM
It looks like something out of a Dr. Seuss book.

GAR
12-30-2004, 02:20 PM
It looks like something Eyes took a bite out of off the headstock, with his two Grate Genious wisdom toothies..

Some guy I was talking to was telling me he remembered Esteban going back to like, 1993 so he may actually be telling the truth in some aspect about his history.

I don't recall the Fuck at all.

Nitro Express
12-30-2004, 05:11 PM
Paint it red and put a Cabo Wabo sticker on it and it could be a Sammy Hagar "Red Rocker" limited edition signature guitar. Of course might as well leave it the Esteban model because Estaban kicks Sammy's ass.

Brett
12-30-2004, 05:19 PM
I wonder if they have to hold that thing together with Crazy Glue. I bet that $.02 15-watt tinfoil amp cranks.

jojo2371
01-06-2005, 11:59 PM
screw the guitars what i love about zoro is his amp !!! its the size of a lunchbox and he insists this baby can handle everything from metallica to peter,paul and mary!!!!!