PDA

View Full Version : See ya, Holy Joe!

FORD
02-03-2004, 09:14 PM
A decent human being, despite some of his more repulsive political positions.

Good bye Joe :(

Cathedral
02-04-2004, 01:15 AM
I agree, I like the man and would have seriously considered voting for him if he had actually gone the distance.

Edwards is your only hope of converting me now...

Maybe next time Joementum!

John Ashcroft
02-04-2004, 08:11 AM
What does Edwards offer Cat? (I'm not being a wise-ass here, just wondering.)

Oh, and Ford, who's Vice President Lieberman? Never heard of the guy... :confused:

Cathedral
02-04-2004, 11:16 AM
A fresh perspective. There is a chance that he isn't as corrupt as everyone else since he hasn't been there long.
He seems like the everyday average American to me and even though he is a Liberal, I could support him.

It is just another case of choosing between the evils. we have seen the colors worn by Kerry and Bush. I'd be willing to give Edwards a shot at being a good President.

I also have to agree with my brother though, I am not yet convinced that he or anyone else is fit to replace Bush since i firmly believe their only goal is to get the power back.
To quote him "Whats the point in changing the guard if the replacement sucks."

All i'm saying is that in my opinion, Edwards doesn't suck as bad as his competitors.
Don't worry JA, I am focused on re-electing Bush, unless something big comes down the pike that turns me against him. and it will have to be fact, not conspired well written assumptions

As i have always said, I just want the best man for the job sitting in that office, and i am keeping an open mind.

Jesus Christ
02-04-2004, 11:21 AM
If only I could run.... but thy Constitution forbids it. Perhaps if ye told people I was born in Bethlehem Pennsylvania, this could work?? ;)

Cathedral
02-04-2004, 11:36 AM
Not in this PC world we live in today.
The ACLU would crucify Christ all over again if he were to run today.

Jesus was neither a Dem or Republican...He was a radical by todays definition.

Roy Munson
02-04-2004, 11:48 AM
Edwards is PURE SOCIALST. He is the scariest example of Liberalism that the Dem's have to offer. He might as well be named "Robin Hood".

Joe Lieberman is a great man and I would've considered voting for him. Too bad he's gone.