PDA

View Full Version : New Revenge of the Sith Image (spoiler)

Mezro
12-16-2004, 03:23 PM
If you want to see scroll on down ninja.

B
I
G

A
S
S

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

Mezro...poor Dooku...what happened to your hands man?...

Carmine
12-16-2004, 03:27 PM
Sweet, Ragoo and his boy cannot wait for this one!

Mezro
12-16-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Sweet, Ragoo and his boy cannot wait for this one!

I'm cranked for it too.

Mezro...and Anakin ain't done chopping either...cue up a little Judas Priest: Some Heads Are Gonna Roll...

Carmine
12-16-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
I'm cranked for it too.

Mezro...and Anakin ain't done chopping either...cue up a little Judas Priest: Some Heads Are Gonna Roll...

Right on Mez....they have ALOT of ground to cover from "attack of the clones" to "a new hope". Should be great!(here is my little saberdude again!)

fe_lung
12-16-2004, 04:00 PM
Isn't that a Monty Python and The Holy Grail pic?

It's just a flesh wound!

ODShowtime
12-16-2004, 06:26 PM
I didn't see the pic, and I appreciate the spoiler tag so I didn't spoil myself... but why Mezro? Why can't you be patient? Why must you know so much? You're ruining it for yourself!

Mezro
12-16-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I didn't see the pic, and I appreciate the spoiler tag so I didn't spoil myself... but why Mezro? Why can't you be patient? Why must you know so much? You're ruining it for yourself!

It was ruined for me almost 2 years ago. I have a few friends that work over at ILM and Dark Horse Comics. I started hearing shit right after Attack of the Clones.

Mezro...I just like to know shit...and it really does not ruin it for me at all...I'm still amped to see it...

bueno bob
12-16-2004, 08:45 PM
If I told Dooku once, I told him a thousand times -

do NOT fuck with me.

I told him next time it was gonna cost him. Old fucker just couldn't leave well enough alone.

Ahh...so be it.

WACF
12-17-2004, 09:03 AM
Cool pic....

ODShowtime
12-17-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Mezro
It was ruined for me almost 2 years ago. I have a few friends that work over at ILM and Dark Horse Comics. I started hearing shit right after Attack of the Clones.

Mezro...I just like to know shit...and it really does not ruin it for me at all...I'm still amped to see it...

I thought you might have inside info. Sweet! Every ounce of my being wants to scroll up and see Dooku. My guess is that his bitch ass got decapitated by Windu or Anakin, but alas, I must wait.

I'm gonna get so stoned before this movie that the 2nd time will be just like the 1st. Damn I can't wait!

twonabomber
12-17-2004, 10:11 AM
Why must you know so much? You're ruining it for yourself!

if you've seen all the movies, you already know everything anyways...you're just missing the visuals.

Mezro
12-17-2004, 02:38 PM
I thought you might have inside info. Sweet!

Yeah and hearing that Kevin Smith is going to be the Executive Producer for the TV show was pretty fucking cool too.

Mezro...Clerks in space...Greedo & Silent Bob...

Mezro
12-17-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
if you've seen all the movies, you already know everything anyways...you're just missing the visuals.

Exactly!

Mezro...but man some of those visuals are cool as shit...

ODShowtime
12-17-2004, 02:51 PM
Yeah I guess we already know how it's all gonna turn out. Good point.

bueno bob
12-23-2004, 02:57 AM
Mark Hamill is doing the TV show as Luke on an on again off again sort of deal, right?

Mezro
12-23-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Mark Hamill is doing the TV show as Luke on an on again off again sort of deal, right?

That is the rumor.

Mezro...not sure if the show picks up 15 or 20 years after ROTJ...they want a gap...Lucas might still have three more tales he wants to tell;)...