PDA

View Full Version : Got this in the mail today

Seshmeister
12-18-2004, 06:52 PM
One of my best pals is touring SE Asia and been sending me CDs of photos to put up on his website.

He found this lighter in a market in Nothern Thailand and included it in the post.

It's actually a pretty well made flameless lighter and when you open it to light a cigarette it plays a tune and the little red flash on the tower lights up.

The monogram to the left of Bin Laden just says 9.11.

Pretty sick and it shows you how far from winning the hearts and minds Bush and Blair are these days...

Nickdfresh
12-18-2004, 06:59 PM
Geez! Did they have the commemorative Hitler Holocaust Watch available?

lucky wilbury
12-18-2004, 07:09 PM
some ass was selling 9-11 toys in fla. you don't have to go far to see how low people will go to make a buck

DLR'sCock
12-18-2004, 07:44 PM
Yeah, they'll murder people for a buck......or more...

Seshmeister
12-18-2004, 08:01 PM
It's occurred to me that getting this lighter through the post from Thailand in a package containing a CD with pictures of an opium museum might have put me on a list somewhere.

I'll let you know how I get on next time I'm going through US customs...:)

FORD
12-18-2004, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
It's occurred to me that getting this lighter through the post from Thailand in a package containing a CD with pictures of an opium museum might have put me on a list somewhere.

I'll let you know how I get on next time I'm going through US customs...:)

You might have something to discuss with Cat Stevens, should you ever run into him.

Did your friend actually find the DLR Band CD in Thailand, or did he already have that with him?

FORD
12-18-2004, 09:28 PM
Nevermind that last post. I see now that he sent you the actual lighter. I was thinking he just sent a picture.

Seshmeister
12-18-2004, 09:39 PM
I left the CD in the pic so you would know it was genuine.

Who the fuck else bought it...?:D

BigBadBrian
12-18-2004, 09:40 PM
You need to quit smoking, Sesh. You have a child and more on the way.

This public service message is brought to you courtesy of your caring Triple B. :p

Seshmeister
12-18-2004, 09:54 PM
I don't smoke in the house.

Statistically I should live long enough to see them through college...:)

DEMON CUNT
12-19-2004, 02:11 AM
Osama Bin Laden is a folk hero in some parts of the world. This lighter celebrates the attack and glorifies Osama. Bush is seen as an infidel and a fool.

This is a problem. What's the solution? Are we going to have to kill all of these people?

And I agree. No one should smoke! (I smoked for 12 years. I quit over a year ago and feel great. But, I do observe 4/20 as a national holiday, of course.)

Seshmeister
12-19-2004, 07:15 AM
All this anti smoking chat from the so called patriots.

What would your founding fathers say?

Your country was built on tobacco and slaves...:)

FORD
12-19-2004, 10:41 AM
Republican party funding is STILL built on tobacco. Which is another good reason not to smoke that shit.

If you must stick burning plant material in your face, why not support some fine Canadian farmers instead?

Or take up agriculture yourself.......

http://www.kookykat.com/catnip%20yeah%20right_3.jpg

ODShowtime
12-19-2004, 11:56 AM
that helped me quit smoking cigarettes

Nickdfresh
12-19-2004, 11:58 AM
All this anti smoking chat from the so called patriots.

What would your founding fathers say?

Your country was built on tobacco and slaves...:)

So was yours.;)

Ally_Kat
12-19-2004, 03:52 PM
I don't smoke in the house.

Statistically I should live long enough to see them through college...:)

Let's hope. Not all will :(

Seshmeister
12-19-2004, 06:10 PM
Well I guess it depends how long it takes them to get through college...

Ally_Kat
12-19-2004, 06:45 PM
How expensive is college over there for you guys? I know it's costly here for a decent one.

Ah, can you imagine if they all went to medical school? :eek:

DEMON CUNT
12-20-2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Republican party funding is STILL built on tobacco. Which is another good reason not to smoke that shit.

If you must stick burning plant material in your face, why not support some fine Canadian farmers instead?

And slavery- if you count the prison industrial complex and outsourcing to 3rd world countires.

FUCK YEAH! Looks like good 'isn't catnip'! Load that shit, Holmes!