X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

A's go again--Mulder to the Cardinals

Okay...I heard earlier today that the A's were set to deal all three of their top starters...

I thought it was a joke...

now, obviously...it's not...

and look at the Cards now...

freakin Mulder at the top of that rotation...

Morris, Carpenter, Marquis and Suppan...

all three won 15 games or more...unfucking believable...

The Cards set up their lineup...and got the guy they needed last year...

they gave up some prospects...but nothing that they would have seen this year...or in the near future...

WOW...

now to figure out how he didn't win after his 17th win...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • redblkwht
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Game on for Jim Hendry of the Cubs now..they definatly need a spalsh
    pick up for sure or their done..in my eyes the Cards are the fronrunner again as of now. Cubs #2 in the NL central.
    They need a big counter, im sure he knows this. BIG TIME.

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

But who...

I don't think there's any doubt that St. Louis is the team to beat...probably before the deal...with that offense...

Chicago needs to do a lot more than 1 big splash...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Especially with their fragile pitching...and losing Clement won't help either...

their top two get hurt when the wind goes wrong...their #3 is Maddux...and he's 102...well...I guess Maddux is #4...behind Zambrano...

he may end up their number 1...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

But their sticks blow...

they better get Beltran...and keep Sosa...the cancer...

Comment

• redblkwht
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The cards still need a SS..Renteria will come back at that loss, i see him
            being huge in Boston, that lineup is looking good too.

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

You've gotta think that Cabrera is going to end up there...

tit for tat...Renteria was really a non-factor last year...I think Cabrera could actually make that lineup better...

Comment

• redblkwht
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                But their sticks blow...

they better get Beltran...and keep Sosa...the cancer...
                Fuck him, word on the street is Konerko may go to atlanta..LMAO
                but keep Big Frank? BWAHAHAHA

EUAS

Comment

• redblkwht
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

You've gotta think that Cabrera is going to end up there...

tit for tat...Renteria was really a non-factor last year...I think Cabrera could actually make that lineup better...
                  Defensivly absolutly, cards aint gonna pay, from waht ive read..

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Well...like I said...I think that they'll be fine without him...Renteria is the real deal...but he didn't provide them with Renterialike stats last year...trust me...I had him on my fantasy team...

so perhaps they are thinking they can get away from that with a cheap pickup...

Fuck Beltran?

dude...the Cubs offense is putrid...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

and Cabrera CAN have a good stick...and bring a little speed to that position...

Comment

• redblkwht
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well...like I said...I think that they'll be fine without him...Renteria is the real deal...but he didn't provide them with Renterialike stats last year...trust me...I had him on my fantasy team...

so perhaps they are thinking they can get away from that with a cheap pickup...

Fuck Beltran?

dude...the Cubs offense is putrid...
                        NO FUCK SOSA
                        word on the Cubs is Maggs & JD..2 for 1 deal instead of beltran $
                        thay can fill the 2 holes..in the OF same money.

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I can't see Maggs and JD coming in at less than Beltran...

although Beltran does want 20 million...a year...which he won't get unless the Yanks get him...

Comment

• redblkwht
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I can't see Maggs and JD coming in at less than Beltran...

although Beltran does want 20 million...a year...which he won't get unless the Yanks get him...
                            who else in your mind
                            is in the game for carlos dude? i only see the yankees paying.
                            Big week for the braves..holy moly.

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Beltran?

I would say NY...still the Cubs...whether they admit it or not...and the Astros...

I think the Cubs will get in it...especially now...

Comment

Working...