PDA

View Full Version : The Kids in the Hall

Vivian Campbell
12-19-2004, 02:21 PM
KITH is not only the best sketch comedy, but the most ingenious show ever to air on television. It truly justifies the existence of Canada ;) . Favorite Kid is Bruce. His characters are amazing. One of my favorite TV moments is his alter ego Bobby Terrence defeating Satan in a guitar duel. Probably my favorite skit is “Sausages.” I can’t even describe the bit let alone figure out if there was a point to it all. Just imagine an old man screaming for sausages while licking the last bit of syrup off his plate. That is GENIUS!

http://barbkith.net/kithgrp.jpg

teamaa104
12-19-2004, 03:57 PM
I just got season 1 on dvd

DrMaddVibe
12-19-2004, 04:43 PM
My fave is..."Musta Slipped My Mind"...that and the "little Billy, my mom says that smoking is bad, and that you can explode if you smoke"

Nickdfresh
12-19-2004, 06:56 PM
Excellent show! I liked the one where the guy got breasts and is in the steam bath with his friend. He explains that his wife seems to enjoy his new tits a little too much and worries she might be a lesbian. And his friend goes, "oh no Bob, your wife's definitely not a lesbian!"

POJO_Risin
12-20-2004, 01:10 AM
What about the dudes that pinch the heads...lmfao...funny shit...I still do that shit...I'll be sitting in the car...doing it...and my wife is like..."What the fuck are you doing..."

lmfao...

Roth Army kinda funny...

DLR7884
12-20-2004, 10:42 AM
Don't forget about the movie they did..."Brain Candy."

DLR7884
Funny stuff!

Vivian Campbell
12-21-2004, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Don't forget about the movie they did..."Brain Candy."

DLR7884
Funny stuff!

At first, I didn't think the movie was funny. I watched it a second time and it all made sense to me. A great social commentary on our pill culture. Sadly, it’s even truer today then it was when the movie was made.

Nickdfresh
12-21-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
What about the dudes that pinch the heads...lmfao...funny shit...I still do that shit...I'll be sitting in the car...doing it...and my wife is like..."What the fuck are you doing..."

lmfao...

Roth Army kinda funny...

I AM CARUUUSSHHHING YER' 'ED!

http://www.loganwhitehurst.com/gallery/crush.jpg