PDA

View Full Version : List of Votes Order

smaz
12-19-2004, 07:44 PM
When you click how many people have voted for someone, it comes up with a list. Is this list in any particular order? I can't seem to find one.

Northern Girl
12-19-2004, 07:55 PM
I was wondering that myself. If you are wondering who voted for you last, I think it was me. :)

DavidLeeNatra
12-19-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
I was wondering that myself. If you are wondering who voted for you last, I think it was me. :)

no me....but I was wondering, too...always wanted to ask but forgot about it :D

Rikk
12-19-2004, 09:25 PM
It's in the order of signing up for the Army, I believe. So if you have an alias that just signed up then voting for you (this happened to me a few times;) ), then it's going to be at the bottom of the list.

Northern Girl
12-19-2004, 09:32 PM
Oh, that's why I go to the "top" of people's lists. I thought it was because I'm cute. :D

DavidLeeNatra
12-20-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
It's in the order of signing up for the Army, I believe. So if you have an alias that just signed up then voting for you (this happened to me a few times;) ), then it's going to be at the bottom of the list.

makes sense...thanx for clearing up!

Carmine
12-20-2004, 11:03 AM
I thought it was because I'm cute. :D

That is why! "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!"
:D

Northern Girl
12-20-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
That is why!

No, it can't be or you wouldn't be so far down the list! ;)

Carmine
12-20-2004, 12:51 PM
No, it can't be or you wouldn't be so far down the list! ;)

:D :D :D :D :D

smaz
12-20-2004, 02:22 PM

My name isn't on your list, I could have sworn it was 'coz it shoulda been :D I'll sort that out.

I thought it might have been by days joined, but I wasn't sure. Looks like it is though, cheers Rikk!