PDA

View Full Version : KING'S X: Video Footage From Recording Studio Posted Online

DLR'sCock
12-20-2004, 04:20 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/dbltrbl/iMovieTheater3.html

KING'S X: Video Footage From Recording Studio Posted Online - Dec. 20, 2004

Video footage of KING'S X drummer Jerry Gaskill laying down tracks for their upcoming studio album has been posted online at this location.

KING'S X are currently recording the as-yet-untitled new CD at a Nashville studio with producer Michael Wagener (WARRANT, SKID ROW, ACCEPT, HAMMERFALL). An April 2005 release via Metal Blade Records is expected.

KING'S X frontman Doug Pinnick recently posted the following message regarding doing a studio diary: "I dont have time for a diary cause we start working in the morning till we cant keep our eyes open, pass out then fall asleep..same as every day for these 10 days.. It's the way we love to make music. We are out in the country where there are horses and meadows and stuff. It's quiet and peaceful. Nothing to distract us, we are like mad scientists. You forget about eating, letting your obsession controll you... music... I dont want to say anyting else, dont want to jinx it...I love you..."

In other news, Pinnick offered his thoughts on the death of DAMAGEPLAN/ex-PANTERA guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott in the following posting on KING'S X web site:

"I have known Dime for 15 years and He was one of the most honest and caring people that I knew. If there is a heaven, well, he's there, I will miss him. We are all still in shock, we are in Nashvile recording, so we make music, and think about the whole thing that happend to Dime. It hasn't sunk in yet I think, I just talked to Rex, PANTERA's bass player. The whole camp there in Dallas are having a hard time he said. I have gotten tons of phone calls and emails from friends of Dime and I. We all feel like we have been raped... There's a lot of pain in that camp right now, let's just send some positive vibe thier way... I am doing fine, I feel for his family and close friends. Not to mention the others who were killed, and Vinnie who was wounded... I just dont know what to say... I really am spechless..."

aesop
12-20-2004, 04:22 PM
Here's hoping for a Dream Theater / Kings X tour next year!

DLR'sCock
12-21-2004, 09:27 PM
bumping for educational purposes