PDA

View Full Version : I just almost got into a fist fight...lmao

distortion9
12-20-2004, 04:24 PM
I take my wife and mother in-law to Costco, to buy a bunch of crap for Christmas eve dinner.

They have all those food tasting...booth things..... all over the place and I'm standing around waiting for some free grub.

All of a sudden, this 40 something year old dude starts flipping-the-fuck-out on the old lady that's giving out the samples.

"YOU OLD FUCKING BITCH....IF YOU WERE A GUY, ID TAKE YOU OUT SIDE AND BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO MY MOTHER LIKE THAT?!?!? YOU NASTY FUCK...I OUGHTA SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!"

I could not believe what I was seeing. ...he goes on.

"YOU'RE DONE BITCH! I'M GETTING YOUR MANAGER AND YOU'RE FUCKING DONE!!"

The woman was in tears. I was pissed that I waited so long to say something, but I was floored at this fucking nut's performance.

Finally, I say "HEY, why don't you calm down man." He comes back with, "Why don't you mind your own fucking business, this has nothing to do with you."

Off he runs to get the manager and I stick around to see how it all plays out. I'm actually praying that this dude takes a swing at me at this point. So he comes back with the manager and the manager tells the old lady to close up shop. The old lady is trying to explain what happened but the manager wasn't interested. Meanwhile, the fucking pig is still getting in his shots. "I TOLD YOU SO BITCH! BYE!!!." Etc, etc.

I go over to the manager and I'm like, "Look, I don't know what started this whole thing, but this guy has been totally out of line." I try to go on but he gets in my face and screams, "I TOLD YOU TO MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!!" I look him right in his eyes and say, "Look, I'm trying to stay calm, but I gotta tell ya... you're REALLY pressing your luck."

He tries to say something, but I get 3 inches from his face and cut him off with, "Shut your fucking mouth! Your a big tough guy screaming at an old lady...I'LL go outside in her place.....how's that?!?!" He really didn't seem to want any of that.

Now my wife is pulling me away and my mother in-law is giving him a piece of her mind. This asshole is actually trying to defend his actions. "You didn't even hear what she said to my mother." I'm firing back with some "GROW UP ASSHOLE'S"...it was great. He makes like he's coming after me and I shake my wife off and step towards him with a "Let's go you fuck." He backed down though, walked off still trying to talk smack.

Saw him on the way out and we locked eyes. I said, "Merry Christmas" and he had nothing.....

tool.

Figs
12-20-2004, 04:27 PM
so many people need a severe beating....

Carmine
12-20-2004, 04:28 PM
Good for you dude!.....hey, did you ever get that mini-weiner you were after?

distortion9
12-20-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Good for you dude!.....hey, did you ever get that mini-weiner you were after?

Thank's. Lmao, I did...but it was a manicotti. Surprisingly good for Costco food.

Brett
12-20-2004, 04:34 PM
So they fired the woman working the booth? Over the rantings of some idiot yelling obscenities at her in store with children in it like common trailer trash?

Carmine
12-20-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by distortion9
Thank's. Lmao, I did...but it was a manicotti. Surprisingly good for Costco food.

Well thats good then.....at least that prick didnt cost ya your taste.

Free sample stands: The only "other" reason men go to the grocery store.

The first reason being ooogling chicks

distortion9
12-20-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Brett
So they fired the woman working the booth? Over the rantings of some idiot yelling obscenities at her in store with children in it like common trailer trash?

Pretty sure she got shit canned. To be perfectly honest, she wasn't the most pleasant woman (who could be, handing out food samples), but still...no need for that stuff.

Fucking Costco...now I know why I never go there.

Brett
12-20-2004, 04:52 PM
Well he should have been ejected too for acting like that. What a complete douche. What could she possibly have said to him that makes acting like that accpetable? Sounds like you shut his ass up anyway.

I hate Costco man, I avoid that place at all costs. So many fucking angry people there, but getting the free food is good. :)

Vivian Campbell
12-20-2004, 05:59 PM
Who knew a whole sale store could be so rife with violence.

Nickdfresh
12-20-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Brett

Isn't it sad "that the (asshole) is always right?" I wonder how much this guy lied to the manager to puff-up his case for firing this lady?!

Fabulous Shadow
12-20-2004, 11:36 PM
I bet it was Rikk...

It was really good of you to stand up to the guy! KUDOS!

Nickdfresh
12-20-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
I bet it was Rikk...

It was really good of you to stand up to the guy! KUDOS!

You just can't let it go can you? Can you make a post without mentioning Rikk anymore?

Flash Bastard
12-20-2004, 11:52 PM
It's sad, everytime I go to stores I prepare for a fight. Not looking for one, but prepared to finish one.

People seem to be at their absolute worst when they're shopping.

People suck. :(

FORD
12-21-2004, 12:01 AM
You couldn't pay me enough to work retail in December. And even though Costco is insanely busy, I can't say I've ever had a problem with anybody who works there.

Maybe because they treat their employees a lot better than places like Wal-Mart?

Fabulous Shadow
12-21-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
You just can't let it go can you? Can you make a post without mentioning Rikk anymore?

Nope and... Who are YOU again?
Oh Rikks BITCH? Now I remember...

Rikk
12-21-2004, 12:17 AM

I noticed Nick has 54 votes and a five-star and he's also donated to this site, while you haven't.

Leave it alone, Lisa. Not every thread needs to be about you and me. We have our own perfect thread in FAN INTRODUCTIONS.

Rikk
12-21-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Maybe because they treat their employees a lot better than places like Wal-Mart?

I enjoy shopping in Wal-Mart for the sheer variety of everything. But after all the labor shit I keep reading, I almost feel guilty shopping there.

Nickdfresh
12-21-2004, 06:21 AM

I'll guess I'll have to give you that one. you know all about what it is to be a "bitch" Sybil.

DavidLeeNatra
12-21-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

right...

Rikk
12-21-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
right...

Hi Snotra.;)

Bill Lumbergh
12-21-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by distortion9
I take my wife and mother in-law to Costco, to buy a bunch of crap for Christmas eve dinner.

They have all those food tasting...booth things..... all over the place and I'm standing around waiting for some free grub.

All of a sudden, this 40 something year old dude starts flipping-the-fuck-out on the old lady that's giving out the samples.

"YOU OLD FUCKING BITCH....IF YOU WERE A GUY, ID TAKE YOU OUT SIDE AND BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO MY MOTHER LIKE THAT?!?!? YOU NASTY FUCK...I OUGHTA SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!"

I could not believe what I was seeing. ...he goes on.

"YOU'RE DONE BITCH! I'M GETTING YOUR MANAGER AND YOU'RE FUCKING DONE!!"

The woman was in tears. I was pissed that I waited so long to say something, but I was floored at this fucking nut's performance.

Finally, I say "HEY, why don't you calm down man." He comes back with, "Why don't you mind your own fucking business, this has nothing to do with you."

Off he runs to get the manager and I stick around to see how it all plays out. I'm actually praying that this dude takes a swing at me at this point. So he comes back with the manager and the manager tells the old lady to close up shop. The old lady is trying to explain what happened but the manager wasn't interested. Meanwhile, the fucking pig is still getting in his shots. "I TOLD YOU SO BITCH! BYE!!!." Etc, etc.

I go over to the manager and I'm like, "Look, I don't know what started this whole thing, but this guy has been totally out of line." I try to go on but he gets in my face and screams, "I TOLD YOU TO MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!!" I look him right in his eyes and say, "Look, I'm trying to stay calm, but I gotta tell ya... you're REALLY pressing your luck."

He tries to say something, but I get 3 inches from his face and cut him off with, "Shut your fucking mouth! Your a big tough guy screaming at an old lady...I'LL go outside in her place.....how's that?!?!" He really didn't seem to want any of that.

Now my wife is pulling me away and my mother in-law is giving him a piece of her mind. This asshole is actually trying to defend his actions. "You didn't even hear what she said to my mother." I'm firing back with some "GROW UP ASSHOLE'S"...it was great. He makes like he's coming after me and I shake my wife off and step towards him with a "Let's go you fuck." He backed down though, walked off still trying to talk smack.

Saw him on the way out and we locked eyes. I said, "Merry Christmas" and he had nothing.....

tool.

I almost came to blows in Costco years ago over a space in line. The fucker tried to cut in(the lines are almost always long). and it got heated. I dont think he wanted to get his ass kicked though :D . Let me give you all some free advice........stay the fuck away from Costco. It will take years off your life shopping there........

DavidLeeNatra
12-21-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Hi Snotra.;)

hi Fikk... :D

Flash Bastard
12-22-2004, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
stay the fuck away from Costco. It will take years off your life shopping there........

No shit bro, I tried them out a few times and damn near lost my fucking mind just looking for a parking spot during the weekend.

And the lines... incredible. Apathetic employees and psycho customers.... they should screen customers for weapons upon entering the store. Sometime soon we'll be hearing about some dude who went apeshit and killed a bunch of people there.

Bill Lumbergh
12-22-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
No shit bro, I tried them out a few times and damn near lost my fucking mind just looking for a parking spot during the weekend.

And the lines... incredible. Apathetic employees and psycho customers.... they should screen customers for weapons upon entering the store. Sometime soon we'll be hearing about some dude who went apeshit and killed a bunch of people there.

LOL not to mention the fact that my wife always tried to convince me why we should buy the GIANT sized jar of Mayonaise. It's also fun getting your foot run over when the aisles are packed too.......

GAR
12-22-2004, 06:41 PM
This is why my I teach my salespeople the truth in the old Madison Ave. saying "the customer is always right" by pointing out that it was a line dreamed up by an advertising executive for a client that needed to overcome negative publicity.

In MY OWN experiences the customer is always wrong:

- they are liars
- they break shit then cry "defect"
- they steal merchandise out of original packaging then return what's left for a full refund OR ELSE THEY BITCH ABOUT IT FOREVER TO THEIR RETAILER
- and they mis-hear, mis-lead, underestimate and intentionally avoid the facts in a sale so they can get their way in or out of whichever way they're trying to take unfair advantage...

CUSTOMERS are always wrong just like COSTCO hosts Maxi-SizedŽ lot item deals for some of the fattest shipping barges who haunt the store on two feet.

I have seen several times, one customer pushing 2 fucking carts to checkout full of his crap: Do these people ever get out and exercise?

FUUUUU-huh-Huck~! man... do I hate COSTCO

BigBadBrian
12-23-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by GAR
This is why my I teach my salespeople the truth in the old Madison Ave. saying "the customer is always right" by pointing out that it was a line dreamed up by an advertising executive for a client that needed to overcome negative publicity.

In MY OWN experiences the customer is always wrong:

- they are liars
- they break shit then cry "defect"
- they steal merchandise out of original packaging then return what's left for a full refund OR ELSE THEY BITCH ABOUT IT FOREVER TO THEIR RETAILER
- and they mis-hear, mis-lead, underestimate and intentionally avoid the facts in a sale so they can get their way in or out of whichever way they're trying to take unfair advantage...

CUSTOMERS are always wrong just like COSTCO hosts Maxi-SizedŽ lot item deals for some of the fattest shipping barges who haunt the store on two feet.

I have seen several times, one customer pushing 2 fucking carts to checkout full of his crap: Do these people ever get out and exercise?

FUUUUU-huh-Huck~! man... do I hate COSTCO

My wife used to work retail in a department store. She read this and said you are dead on target with this assessment. Customers are indeed always WRONG but the store has to play ball in order to keep from taking it in the shorts all the time. :gulp:

BigBadBrian
12-23-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by FORD
You couldn't pay me enough to work retail in December.

I'll bet we could if we let you hand out the little cocktail weinies. Just save some for the paying customers, OK? ;)