PDA

View Full Version : Wanktastic Conservative Women 2005 Calendar

Figs
12-21-2004, 11:24 AM
Fuck yeah! I'll have to get 2 since all the pages will be stuck together on one of them.

Who wants a leftist woman anyway? You end up with either a pseudo-intellect-born-into-afflucence bitch who thinks it's degrading to get on all fours, or an inner city crack whore on welfare, or some slut with five kids from five different fathers!!

http://www.anncoulter.com/cbl.htm

Figs
12-21-2004, 11:25 AM
FLAME ON!!

Phil theStalker
12-21-2004, 11:47 AM
SOMEBODY POST PICS OF THAT REPUBLICAN BITCH FROM THE FLORIDA ELECTION BOARD.

That bitch is hot.

I wonder who's she's blowing now? hehe

uh uh uh uh uh u huh u

:spank:

Figs
12-21-2004, 11:58 AM
She's still blowing Jeb, no doubt...

or his son

Phil theStalker
12-21-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Figs
She's still blowing Jeb, no doubt...

or his son
The chad bitch from 2000.

What's her name I'll do a Web search and photoshops are over due.:)

=PtS=
:spank:

Figs
12-21-2004, 12:12 PM
KH

Vivian Campbell
12-21-2004, 12:19 PM
Except for the Hollywood chicks, most leftist women define the word ugly. Right wing chicks for some reason are hot.

I'm not sure if Bardot has crossed over to the right, but she is surely a nationalist now.

http://www.sixtiescity.com/Events/Images/misc076.jpg

Wayne L.
12-21-2004, 01:06 PM
Ann Coulter is a great political columnist with few equals from the conservative perspective because she has more guts than the others on the left & the right in print & on TV but she's TOO DAMN SKINNY which doesn't make her sexy personally speaking.

Nickdfresh
12-21-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Vivian Campbell
Except for the Hollywood chicks, most leftist women define the word ugly. Right wing chicks for some reason are hot.

I'm not sure if Bardot has crossed over to the right, but she is surely a nationalist now.

http://www.sixtiescity.com/Events/Images/misc076.jpg

Aren't one of the people on this site that decry Hollywood? Most actresses are to the Left.

Nickdfresh
12-21-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
Ann Coulter is a great political columnist with few equals from the conservative perspective because she has more guts than the others on the left & the right in print & on TV but she's TOO DAMN SKINNY which doesn't make her sexy personally speaking.

Coulter's a stupid and talentless hack that repeatedly makes a fool out of herself. The only talent she displays is saying outrageous things to sell her lame-ass books.

McCarrens
12-21-2004, 03:33 PM
I just started the coutdown for Ford to show up and call Coulter AnnDREW and tell us to make note of her (according to him) large hands and prominent Adam's apple.

C'mon, we all know he is going to do it. It must be killinghis predictable ass I stole his thunder.

Nickdfresh
12-21-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Vivian Campbell

Somehow I don't think Brigette looks like that any longer. You are really reaching on that one!

Vivian Campbell
12-21-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Somehow I don't think Brigette looks like that any longer. You are really reaching on that one!

Yeah, I know. But I couldn't resist posting that pic. Hey, regardless of her age, a chick that's willing to get arrested for speaking the truth is "hot" in my eyes.

ODShowtime
12-21-2004, 08:04 PM
I want to throw Ann Coulter down a bottomless pit. Except that I'd want to hear her carcass hit the bottom.