PDA

View Full Version : Coconut Grove is awesome!!!!

Jickson
12-22-2004, 12:01 AM
I am almost brought to tears every time I listen to this! It makes me think of when I went to buy veggie weiners for my girlfriend and she locked me out. Then I threw the veggie dogs in the window and it landed in her daquiri, splashed on the coffee table and ruined the remote control. I was so upset that I didn't even eat dinner. The only way I could calm my frayed nerves was by listening to Coconut Grove...

DLR7884
12-22-2004, 09:54 AM
Ummmmmm......you gonna be ok?

DLR7884
Why did she lock you out? Did you get a new remote?

Carmine
12-22-2004, 09:57 AM
coconut grove is awesome.....Veggie weiners?

Jickson
12-22-2004, 12:05 PM
No, never fixed the remote. Our relationship eventually fell apart, because she got sick of me asking her to get up and change the channel. I looked myself in the mirror after that, and swore that I would never, EVER, eat a veggie weiner again!!! Oh, I wish I could find a coconutty gal, we could live in SOCAL..... It's really true, how nothing matters...

Mezro
12-22-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Jickson
when I went to buy veggie weiners for my girlfriend and she locked me out.

Never date a girl who won't put meat in her mouth.

Mezro...here is your tofu baby...warm and sliky...right from the spout...

WACF
12-22-2004, 03:45 PM
Mezro once again sets the standard for common sense....

Jickson
12-22-2004, 04:30 PM
Actually, the vegetarians I've dated usually smell and taste better. Contrary to popular belief, most do put meat in their mouths, they just don't chew. Which in my case is good. See, I'm not a masochist, and therefore, don't need need to be mascerated. Oh, man! You got me off track! This thread is about Coconut Grove and all the great memories attached to it! I guess if you've gotten rough fellatio while listening to this tune this would be a great discussion. So give us details please.

Mezro
12-22-2004, 04:46 PM
Actually, the vegetarians I've dated usually smell and taste better. Contrary to popular belief, most do put meat in their mouths

The only thing vegetarian women know albout a simple swallow is that they always come back to Capistrano.

Mezro...vegan women smell worse...shaving their hairy animal would be touching meat so they leave it grow into a hippy dippy fro...

Mezro
12-22-2004, 04:49 PM
I guess if you've gotten rough fellatio while listening to this tune this would be a great discussion.

I've had my Coconuts washed in a Grove.

Mezro...don't take a woman to dinner; let her nibble on your sack meat - the salt provides electrolytes...

Jickson
12-22-2004, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the advice Mezro! That's gonna save so much $$$$$! You want a job as my financial advisor??! OOOH, wait a second... LOSING THE FOCUS!! Coconut Grove, Coconut Grove, Coconut Grove, Coconut Grove..... *trails off getting faster and faste, more slurred until a high pitched humming noice emits from an entranced Jickson with his eyeballs rolled back in his head*

Marlowe01
12-23-2004, 12:02 PM
"Coconut Grove" is one of those perfect beach songs...nothing more, nothing less.

LoungeMachine
12-23-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Marlowe01
"Coconut Grove" is one of those perfect beach songs...nothing more, nothing less.

What a perfect little fag you are, nothing more, nothing less

LoungeMachine
12-23-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Marlowe01

YOU PM ME TELLING ME NOT TO TALK BAD ABOUT YOU, AND THEN YOU POST SHIT LIKE THIS?

FAT CHANCE, CUPCAKE

Jickson
12-23-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
YOU PM ME TELLING ME NOT TO TALK BAD ABOUT YOU, AND THEN YOU POST SHIT LIKE THIS?

FAT CHANCE, CUPCAKE

Aw, c'mon, Marlow just seems to be harmlessly braindead, nothing more, nothing less.

LoungeMachine
12-23-2004, 01:29 PM
Aw, c'mon, Marlow just seems to be harmlessly braindead, nothing more, nothing less.

5 stars for you:D

Mezro
12-23-2004, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the advice Mezro! That's gonna save so much $$$$$! You want a job as my financial advisor??! OOOH, wait a second... LOSING THE FOCUS!! Coconut Grove, Coconut Grove, Coconut Grove, Coconut Grove..... *trails off getting faster and faste, more slurred until a high pitched humming noice emits from an entranced Jickson with his eyeballs rolled back in his head*

LOL...you know what Jickson? You'll fit in just fine:D

Mezro...nice to have you here...

academic punk
12-23-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
The only thing vegetarian women know albout a simple swallow is that they always come back to Capistrano.

Mezro...vegan women smell worse...shaving their hairy animal would be touching meat so they leave it grow into a hippy dippy fro...

Actually, the veggies I've hooked up with have largely been swallow-friendly. Which is more than I can say for a lot of girls.

I dunno...maybe it's got something to do with protein intake...

ode2keller
12-27-2004, 01:38 AM
anyways back to the song good song good song!

NightProwler
12-27-2004, 01:46 AM
It is obvious that you boys have never actually had sex with a woman.

Thanks for the laughs though!

Jickson
12-27-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by NightProwler
It is obvious that you boys have never actually had sex with a woman.

Thanks for the laughs though!

With "a woman"? I suppose, but that was long ago, now, I do it with "THEM WOMENS!!!"

But, as long as you are happy with "a women" I won't think too much less of you.

diamondsgirl
12-31-2004, 08:26 PM
I just heard the Lovin' Spoonful's Coconut Grove the other day, I hadn't heard it in a long time. I like the way Dave does it better. His voice is better than Sebastians, IMO.