PDA

View Full Version : Attn MEN!

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 02:57 AM
Rikk an Max are Jenna Morasco...They have been trying to pick up men sharing this assumed name. They have been flirting with other male users and even asking for pictures... I like to call it the DRAG QUEEN effect. Ya know, you don't discover the penis until you've kissed him! BEWARE!!!

MAX
12-22-2004, 03:43 AM
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

This is hilarious!!!!!

Damn YOU'RE dumb!!!!!!!

<marquee direction=left>WARF!!!!!</marquee>

Rikk
12-22-2004, 03:48 AM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :p

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 11:08 AM
Really? Thats why the IP's match YOU and RIKK!
You have BOTH used the name!
Both FAGS, BOTH PATHETIC!

Guitar Shark
12-22-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Really? Thats why the IP's match YOU and RIKK!
You have BOTH used the name!
Both FAGS, BOTH PATHETIC!

Who made you a mod and why do you have access to IP addresses?

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 11:18 AM
Let's just say, I asked for a favor and it's a direct match to BOTH Rikk ans MAX!

rustoffa
12-22-2004, 11:18 AM
Fuck, I thought it was like a surprise buncha boob pics or a recipe for concentrated panty remover or some shit.

Carmine
12-22-2004, 11:21 AM
whoa......well the REAL Jenna Morosca(survivor) is hot!

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Fuck, I thought it was like a surprise buncha boob pics or a recipe for concentrated panty remover or some shit.

Sorry!

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
whoa......well the REAL Jenna Morosca(survivor) is hot!

But to think that Max and Rikk were trying to HIT you!

aesop
12-22-2004, 11:39 AM
Wow. Thanks for the tip, Fab ;)
Good thing I sent that pic of my cousin with leprisy and jungle rot to be on the safe side. That was too close.

Carmine
12-22-2004, 11:40 AM
But to think that Max and Rikk were trying to HIT you!

Do I have to? I need to see Jordan.....

aesop
12-22-2004, 11:42 AM
Do I have to? I need to see Jordan.....

LMAO Carmine. Once the hound dog gets a sniff, it can never shake the trail, eh?

Carmine
12-22-2004, 11:43 AM
Sniffin the "trail" is a beautiful thing!

aesop
12-22-2004, 11:48 AM
Sniffin the "trail" is a beautiful thing!

Unless your thrown off track by a couple've wankers. The Steelers thing should've gave it away...

Carmine
12-22-2004, 11:55 AM
The real Jenna is from PA, so.....

Fab empty your mailbox!

aesop
12-22-2004, 12:13 PM
The real Jenna is from PA, so.....

So he/she/it is definaltely an Alias...Like I said, Rikkky boy...Shame on me for your Steelers banter not giving it away...Oh well. Thanks for the laugh at your expense. Oh and for the vote, too ;)

I Feel So Used...and no, you can't see me naked. So quit PMing me! Or maybe that was Maxx?

guwapo_rocker
12-22-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by aesop
So he/she/it is definaltely an Alias...Like I said, Rikkky boy...Shame on me for your Steelers banter not giving it away...Oh well. Thanks for the laugh at your expense. Oh and for the vote, too ;)

I Feel So Used...and no, you can't see me naked. So quit PMing me! Or maybe that was Maxx?

LMAO

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 12:47 PM

Your votes were probably a one to lower your vote count! Just like the one she/he/they :rolleyes: gave me. And to think pRikky cried FOUL
when one of my alaises gave him 5 stars... LMAO!

Carmine
12-22-2004, 12:49 PM
Fab....clean out your mailbox.....

aesop
12-22-2004, 12:51 PM
Fab....clean out your mailbox.....

LOL...The postman can't deliver!!!

Carmine
12-22-2004, 12:52 PM

Right....and I been trying to give her this "package" for a while...

(should I have put this post in the sex thread?)

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 12:53 PM

All clear and awaiting delivery!

How long do you think it will be before we start hearing Rikks excuses about THIS alias? I still miss Red Rock...

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 12:54 PM
Right....and I been trying to give her this "package" for a while...

(should I have put this post in the sex thread?)

No, I think that is a "special place" for you and NG.... ;)

Carmine
12-22-2004, 12:59 PM
No, I think that is a "special place" for you and NG.... ;)

:D

Brett
12-22-2004, 01:00 PM
Why are mods giving out IP addresses to users on this board at all? It's wrong. Why do you bother to hide them at all, if you're just going to do "favors" for any old person who asks. Just fucking show them then, and make it known that they won't be hidden.

aesop
12-22-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Brett
Why are mods giving out IP addresses to users on this board at all? It's wrong.

So are users pretending to be others...After claiming them to be an alias. Kinda juvenile, eh?

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 01:04 PM
I wasn't GIVEN an IP addy, just a confirmation that they matched!
Besides, let's not talk MOD MORALS when were talking about Max...
The mod that quotes memebers you have on ignmore so you can't ignore what they say. The mod that fights with members as much as me and FORD do. The Mod that creates aliaes to give people one star votes. The mod that changes peoples posts,. The mod that pretens to be a Female to pick up on the men here... Please Brett...

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 01:05 PM
Oh yeah... I forgot one... The MOD that picks on Newbies because he THINKS they are someone else....:rolleyes:

Brett
12-22-2004, 01:06 PM
Not that this will mean anything to you aesop, but Fab....remember Lady Blue?

Brett
12-22-2004, 01:06 PM
Fab, I don't care about all that, nor do I know anything about it. Mods should not be giving users confirmations of anything having to do with IP's IMO.

Never mind, I'm so not saying anything else on this. I'm mad at myself for posting in this thread.

Ozzy Fudd
12-22-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa

Yea me to I thought another good one from Fab

WOW

Guitar Shark
12-22-2004, 01:39 PM
Let's just say, I asked for a favor and it's a direct match to BOTH Rikk ans MAX!

LOL. Even if it's true, why do you care? :confused:

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 01:41 PM
Yep and I stand FIRM that it wasn't me. I admitted being Bi_Halen Lady in just a few short posts. I have remained FIRM that I was not Lady Blue. Why? Because I wasn't.

Brett
12-22-2004, 02:08 PM
But the IP's matched. Oh forget it, you're missing the point.

Bill Lumbergh
12-22-2004, 02:10 PM
So what's YOUR point Fab? Rikk and Max are gay, and are trolling for gay sex?! Wonder what Max's wife will think of that...... :rolleyes:

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 02:12 PM
But the IP's matched. Oh forget it, you're missing the point.

Oh so some Mod here spoofed BOTH Rikk and Max's Ip's huh? OK Brett... Right...

Bill Lumbergh
12-22-2004, 02:13 PM
Even if it was them , who cares? I pose as Mr Grimsdale, and it's never affected anybody!

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
So what's YOUR point Fab? Rikk and Max are gay, and are trolling for gay sex?! Wonder what Max's wife will think of that...... :rolleyes:

Because it is loaded with HYPOCRICY and because of the fact that they were flirting with male users... Simply disgusting!

ALinChainz
12-22-2004, 02:16 PM
So what's YOUR point Fab? Rikk and Max are gay, and are trolling for gay sex?!

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

Brett
12-22-2004, 02:19 PM
Ok I admit, sometimes....but just sometimes...so it's not always me, but I do post as Fab. I admit it, please don't hate me. :(

Bill Lumbergh
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

Of course not! Rikks being strangely quiet now though......probably wasnt ready to be outed.:D

Carmine
;)

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 02:21 PM
Even if it was them , who cares? I pose as Mr Grimsdale, and it's never affected anybody!

They care obviously! They are trying to say it was WARF!
AGAIN... The hypocrisy in it! Why just a day or so ago, one of them was crying about my aliases giving one star votes! Rikk even cried to the webbies about it. And then the whole flirting with other men thing...

Originally posted by jenna morasca
lol i wouldn't mind being under the big guy

*shudders*

Brett
12-22-2004, 02:22 PM
Oh I'm sure it was WARF, he's a shifty fucker.

Guitar Shark
12-22-2004, 02:24 PM
Bullshit. Admit it Fab, the only reason you care is because Jenna was flirting with aesop and others. You want to be the only female the guys here flirt with. Yet, at the same time, you want the right to criticize those same guys who don't flirt with YOU.

It's all so clear to the rest of us.

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 02:28 PM
Really dumb ass?... I got suspicious when I saw this THING voted for me right after registering! Had nothing to do with the flirting. I didn't even know about that. When I questioned it, IT had not made one single post. Now FUCK off. How come NOBODY flirts with you but MAX?

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 02:29 PM
What is this? The Gays defending the Gays... Guys, we dont care if your in a Gay club. Really we dont!

Brett
12-22-2004, 02:30 PM
Nobody flirts with me, I'm very saddened by it. :( Maybe Jenna will send me some PM's. One can ONLY hope. :)

Bill Lumbergh
What is this? The Gays defending the Gays... Guys, we dont care if your in a Gay club. Really we dont!

I always thought Jamie's Cryin' was the best gay love song........

Guitar Shark
Really dumb ass?... I got suspicious when I saw this THING voted for me right after registering! Had nothing to do with the flirting. I didn't even know about that. When I questioned it, IT had not made one single post. Now FUCK off. How come NOBODY flirts with you but MAX?

I ran a quick search of Jenna's posts. She has never made a single post directed to you in any way. So why do you care who she is?

And I thought you didn't care about votes? Yet you're watching to see who votes for you? LOL

OK, I'm done with this. You make it too easy!

Guitar Shark
12-22-2004, 02:32 PM
Nobody flirts with me, I'm very saddened by it. :( Maybe Jenna will send me some PM's. One can ONLY hope. :)

Yeah, please.... anybody... flirt with me on this message board! It's my only reason for living!

Bill Lumbergh
12-22-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Yeah, please.... anybody... flirt with me on this message board! It's my only reason for living!

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 02:34 PM
Your done because the FACTS are stated. Yes I looked to see who voted for me since I went from a 69 to a 76 in one day.

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 02:35 PM

No, I think your only reason for living is to BITCH about things that don't involve you. Go suck a SALMON!

Carmine
12-22-2004, 02:36 PM
Your done because the FACTS are stated. Yes I looked to see who voted for me since I went from a 69 to a 76 in one day.

I believe that your "Jordan" pics had ALOT to do with that!

Brett
12-22-2004, 02:36 PM
Fab, stop looking at that shit. Who cares who votes for you. You did once say you didn't care at all about it, but you know your votes pretty well. Someone needs to turn that fucking stupid thing off.

Rikk
12-22-2004, 02:37 PM
Of course not! Rikks being strangely quiet now though......probably wasnt ready to be outed.:D

LMFAO!!

Ok. The amusing facts:

1) The three of us had the Jenna alias for future use. Nothing to do with gay sex, you amusing bitch.

2) Hilarious that the night she was signed on for more than five minutes, she immediately gets people posting to her shit like "Hey baby!" and other crap. She hadn't even posted yet!! LOL.

3) The real clincher was the hilarious PMs she received. She never sent any initial PMs except for one person that knew about it as well (and this person is very trustworthy).

4) Your friend AESOP PMd her. She didn't PM him. There was no...LOL...flirting, FAB. That's fucking disgusting. There were a few public comments, complete with snickers and beer belching.:p Actually, we felt kinda embarressed for AESOP. He was pretty persistant, sending her his e-mail address and everything. He never got "her's" though. LOL. In fact, he was soon ignored because we felt bad for the guy. In fact, the only reason this is being revealed is because he's now singing some different tune. If you want his PMs, FAB, PM MAX. There was no fucking flirting shit in there, FAB. Nobody would want to foreclose on your outlet for attention here.

5) Three other guys PMd her out of nowhere too, FAB. LOL. We didn't respond, and again, felt bad. The PMs weren't big deals. Just sorta like: "Hey baby, I noticed you're new...lemme show you around!" lmfao.:D Anyway, we won't say who they were from and we deleted the PMs.

6) I find it interesting, FABULOUS SHADOW, that in this little trek to prove some sort of truth (after having 38 aliases or something like that), you would be able to have access to IP numbers. Who gave you those IP numbers, FAB? You just admitted that. Now who?:)

FAB, you think this angers me or the others. But it doesn't. First off, I only used this Jenna alias myself for a short period. I thought it was hilarious. Second, I find it fascinating that you cared so much about a "new girl in town". LOL.

One more thing...someone just PMd me this, and I thought it was hilarious:

A little info you might want to keep around for future use:

Why Fab suddenly had a new name for a few minutes the other day?
To defend a Sammy website.

The thread:
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/show...?threadid=14630

Her post, page 2:

“ Originally posted by Still Waiting
Man! Don't go over there and FK with this girls website. That sux! ”

What's that about, FAB? Why form an alias to suggest to people that everyone should be leaving a Hagar site alone? LOL. You later admitted that alias was yet another of yours.

Now pardon me while I go pick up a copy of Cosmo, eat cream puffs and weak my pink nightgown.:p Stupid bitch.

Rikk
12-22-2004, 02:38 PM
Bullshit. Admit it Fab, the only reason you care is because Jenna was flirting with aesop and others. You want to be the only female the guys here flirt with. Yet, at the same time, you want the right to criticize those same guys who don't flirt with YOU.

It's all so clear to the rest of us.

LOL!!!

What's even funnier is that Jenna didn't flirt with anyone except a couple of times. They were flirting with her.

But bingo. She sure proved that she hates other...snicker...ladies.:p

Brett
I still say that fucker WARF is behind this. :)

Rikk

That's not true! FAB's flirted with you a few times! Remember how handsome she said you are?;)

tjvhou812
does it seem cold in here to you?

Brett
12-22-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
That's not true! FAB's flirted with you a few times! Remember how handsome she said you are?;)

Oh yeah, thank god man!! I needed that ego boost. Whew, that was a fucking close one! :)

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 02:40 PM
I believe that your "Jordan" pics had ALOT to do with that!

Yes, some were real BUT there are 3 newly registered users, with No POSTS that registede and voted for me on the same day? I could care less about the votes... It 's the Hypocisy that IRKS me.

Brett
12-22-2004, 02:42 PM
Come on now, you care Fab. It's pretty obvious. Do you want me to vote for you? LOL, someone named Top Tammy voted for you? Who the fuck is that?

Rikk
12-22-2004, 02:42 PM
Yes, some were real BUT there are 3 newly registered users, with No POSTS that registede and voted for me on the same day? I could care less about the votes... It 's the Hypocisy that IRKS me.

I didn't vote for you, FAB. I swear on my grandfather. And I don't lie on that shit. That dude was sacred to me. I didn't vote for you.

You sure have voted for me quite a few times, though, haven't you?;)

Rikk
12-22-2004, 02:44 PM
Come on now, you care Fab. It's pretty obvious. Do you want me to vote for you? LOL, someone named Top Tammy voted for you? Who the fuck is that?

These people all voted for FAB. Who are they (except Jenna)? LOL.

Still Waiting
jenna morasca
Let's GO!
CVH Freak
TopTammy

I notice that Still Waiting also voted for FABULOUS SHADOW. Who's STILL WAITING again?:p

tjvhou812
12-22-2004, 02:45 PM
how the hell do you find out who voted 4 you?

Rikk
12-22-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
how the hell do you find out who voted 4 you?

Click on the spot where it lists how many votes you have at the left, a bit under the avatar. Make sure your pop-up stopper is off.

FAB checks this 15 times a day.:)

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 02:46 PM

I didn't actually say he was handsome. I said he looks MUCH better in person than he does in pics...

Brett
12-22-2004, 02:47 PM
TopTammy has never posted, been on this board about a day and has already voted for Fab? LOL, this shit is funny. Someone turn that crap off, my god.

Fabulous Shadow
Click on the spot where it lists how many votes you have at the left, a bit under the avatar. Make sure your pop-up stopper is off.

FAB checks this 15 times a day.:)

STFU! You cried to the mods about your fucking vote count FAG!

Brett
I didn't actually say he was handsome. I said he looks MUCH better in person than he does in pics...

Damn, damn, damn, damn.

She's evil isn't she.

For the record, I am very handsome. My mommy says so.

Rikk
12-22-2004, 02:48 PM
STFU! You cried to the mods about your fucking vote count FAG!

LOL. No. I didn't cry to the mods.;)

Actually, I was sick of you voting for me every other time you formed an alias.

At least I've never voted for myself. You have.;)

Fabulous Shadow
TopTammy has never posted, been on this board about a day and has already voted for Fab? LOL, this shit is funny. Someone turn that crap off, my god.

That's right Brett. there are several... I found it interesting!

Bill Lumbergh
Am I the ONLY person on this site WITHOUT an alias?!

tjvhou812
12-22-2004, 02:49 PM
round 9....ding ding

Northern Girl

Have we met? People call me Shark Bait! :D

:lol:

Rikk

I guess she has a hobby of creating aliases to vote for herself.

I would love to ask a mod to check TopTammy's IP address for me, but that would be too much like FAB.

Rikk
That's right Brett. there are several... I found it interesting!

LOL!! TopTammy is probably you, you idiot.

Fabulous Shadow
LOL. No. I didn't cry to the mods.;)

Actually, I was sick of you voting for me every other time you formed an alias.

At least I've never voted for myself. You have.;)

Only ONE alias of MINE voted for you FAG! AFTER you cried Pojo went in and Made the others give you 5 stars so you'd shut your PIE HOLE!
I outted you and you hate it. So you got yout LINKERS here to back you up. Your still a closet FAG and people here are starting to see the YOU that YOU are and not the PHONEY you pretend to be. I was swamped with PM's and from people who I usually don't chat with who were Laughing at YOU and Max and patting me on the back. On that note... I'm done... BLAZE OF GLORY!

tjvhou812
12-22-2004, 02:50 PM

you're the initech pimp

Rikk
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Have we met? People call me Shark Bait! :D

:lol:

Flirt with the Shark as long as I still get to lie down to you at the end of the day...;)

Brett

Actually I'm the only person on here without one and who actually uses his real name. :)

Bill Lumbergh
12-22-2004, 02:51 PM
50 bucks says Fab and Rikk end up married within a year.........fuck, I wish I had that kind of passion for my wife, that these two have for each other! :D

Brett
12-22-2004, 02:51 PM
Considering TopTammy was the basic insult that people would throw at Top Timmy from my site, there are only a few people who have anything against that guy. Won't say who one of them is though. ;)

Bill Lumbergh
12-22-2004, 02:52 PM
Actually I'm the only person on here without one and who actually uses his real name. :)

Well you got me there.....

Rikk
12-22-2004, 02:53 PM
Only ONE alias of MINE voted for you FAG! AFTER you criend Pojo went in and Made the others give you 5 stars so you'd shut your PIE HOLE!

You're lying. First you admitted five, then it was two...now one?? LOL!

Explain to me why we found five aliases you formed voting for me? You started this whole game, blubberbutt. CHELLE has also formed a few and voted for me (before she left). And I still see the odd one time to time from someone that just registered. It was only when you kept doing it and then started publically laughing at my vote going down to four that I PM'd "a friend". LOL!!:D

Now you complain about others doing it? I'll tell you one thing...I'd bet $100 that most of the unknowns under your list are YOU!!:p

tjvhou812
50 bucks says Fab and Rikk end up married within a year.........fuck, I wish I had that kind of passion for my wife, that these two have for each other! :D

ROLMMFAO

Rikk

Only if she loses 50 pounds first. Then I'll consider it. I like being underneath sometimes, but not at the expense of my spine.:)

Brett
12-22-2004, 02:54 PM

LOL, ok now that's really fucking funny. :D

aesop
12-22-2004, 02:55 PM
LMFAO!!

Ok. The amusing facts:

4) Your friend AESOP PMd her. She didn't PM him. There was no...LOL...flirting, FAB. That's fucking disgusting. There were a few public comments, complete with snickers and beer belching.:p Actually, we felt kinda embarressed for AESOP. He was pretty persistant, sending her his e-mail address and everything. He never got "her's" though. LOL. In fact, he was soon ignored because we felt bad for the guy. In fact, the only reason this is being revealed is because he's now singing some different tune. If you want his PMs, FAB, PM MAX. There was no fucking flirting shit in there, FAB. Nobody would want to foreclose on your outlet for attention here.

Nice try, Max. I knew I'd better check this site out before I left. Your classic. I only PM'ed her after she was asking me shit I ain't gonna post in public. Funny thing is...I had a felling something was up. That's why I asked YOU (blech) for your email first. I called you out, moron. You wouldn't do it. I never gave mine.

Max won't send out the PM's, because I never gave you a pic OR my email. Your fucking sad, dude.

Which one of you 3 brought the KY jelly??

Bill Lumbergh
12-22-2004, 02:57 PM
Nice try, Max. I knew I'd better check this site out before I left. Your classic. I only PM'ed her after she was asking me shit I ain't gonna post in public. Funny thing is...I had a felling something was up. That's why I asked YOU (blech) for your email first. I called you out, moron. You wouldn't do it. I never gave mine.

Max won't send out the PM's, because I never gave you a pic OR my email. Your fucking sad, dude.

Ah, the jilted lover speaks...........;)

tjvhou812
12-22-2004, 02:57 PM
Man i think i feel a draft

jenna morasca
12-22-2004, 02:58 PM
Ah, the jilted lover speaks...........;)

LOL. He even asked if I was in school!

I felt so...violated.:(

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 02:58 PM

Yes aesop... this is where they resort to LIES...
Be done with them...

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 03:00 PM

No, That was MAX that asked that... FAG

tjvhou812
12-22-2004, 03:00 PM
this is only a messageboard some people need to relax

Bill Lumbergh
12-22-2004, 03:01 PM

Jenna, please e-mail me.........you obviously need comfort! Oh, I'll need a nude pic to get the ball rolling..........

Rikk
12-22-2004, 03:02 PM
Jenna, please e-mail me.........you obviously need comfort! Oh, I'll need a nude pic to get the bsll rolling..........

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

ALinChainz
12-22-2004, 03:04 PM

No aliases here.

tjvhou812
12-22-2004, 03:05 PM
take it to the pen

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 03:06 PM
Jenna, please e-mail me.........you obviously need comfort! Oh, I'll need a nude pic to get the ball rolling..........

Yes Rikk send Bill a naked picture of yourself.

Rikk
12-22-2004, 03:06 PM
Well, when I donated, I figured I should get value for my money for usernames! FAB, you haven't donated. You shouldn't even have a username.:p

Rikk
12-22-2004, 03:07 PM
Yes Rikk send Bill a naked picture of yourself.

Bill just sent one to Jenna. But now Jenna's PMing me, complaining that Bill just sent her a naked picture of you with a penis.

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 03:10 PM
Well, when I donated, I figured I should get value for my money for usernames! FAB, you haven't donated. You shouldn't even have a username.:p

You mean you FINALLY donated...
Took some time for ya to dig up the change hey sport?
I spend MY Money of my KID!

Bill Lumbergh
12-22-2004, 03:12 PM
I spend my money on my kids, but I can still donate. My bad, I just havent gotten around to it. Time to rectify that.

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 03:15 PM
well, Bill, I dont donate because it'd be like paying for the abuse. When it calms down and gets REAL again, I'll donate...
Why donate when there are MODS like MAX running a forum. MAIN for that matter. He has NO respect for SARGE.

Brett
12-22-2004, 03:17 PM
You get some entertainment value out of it though.

tjvhou812
12-22-2004, 03:17 PM
LIKE SANDS THRU THE HOUR GLASS

Rikk
12-22-2004, 03:19 PM
Why donate when there are MODS like MAX running a forum. MAIN for that matter. He has NO respect for SARGE.

You secure that shit, FAB.

MAX doesn't run the forums. SARGE, POJO, BROWNSOUND and ICON do. P-MARK too. And MAX loves those guys (not in the same way that Jenna does:p ). You're a fucking disrespectful bitch to say that.

The only reason you haven't donated is because you:

1) are cheap.
2) don't even like DLR. That's a fact.

I'm so sick of arguing with you. You're so boring. I've offered you multiple times to leave it alone. But you keep saying NO WAY. So, do you then wonder why you get the abuse? Because you don't shut up about me. If you shut up about me, I'll leave you alone, idiot.

You're five beers short of a six-pack. Lemme know when your wits drink all six.

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 03:21 PM
You get some entertainment value out of it though.

Have YOU donated? Your entertained... I think you should donate to me because I seem to be the source of all your fun here...

Bill Lumbergh
12-22-2004, 03:22 PM
well, Bill, I dont donate because it'd be like paying for the abuse. When it calms down and gets REAL again, I'll donate...

The donation comment was NOT a shot at you.......more of a shot at myself, since I have no excuse for not donating(just sllipped my mind........god knows how many things I fucking forget or dont get around to these days :D).

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 03:25 PM
You secure that shit, FAB.

MAX doesn't run the forums. SARGE, POJO, BROWNSOUND and ICON do. P-MARK too. And MAX loves those guys (not in the same way that Jenna does:p ). You're a fucking disrespectful bitch to say that.

The only reason you haven't donated is because you:

1) are cheap.
2) don't even like DLR. That's a fact.

I'm so sick of arguing with you. You're so boring. I've offered you multiple times to leave it alone. But you keep saying NO WAY. So, do you then wonder why you get the abuse? Because you don't shut up about me. If you shut up about me, I'll leave you alone, idiot.

You're five beers short of a six-pack. Lemme know when your wits drink all six.

Here is the delio PIG. Max is a mod. He knows SARGE is away dealing with the war. He has REAL people dying around him all day long. Max being a MOD should respect that and not be using Sarge's board for his own agenda. You guys stared this war and you have been RUTHLESS... Photoshopping, posting personal pm's, attacking new users, changing posts, copying posts from ignored users and even making aliases to try and get the goods on other members. That is respect for SARGE? Likeing him is one thing, respecting him is another...

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 03:27 PM
The donation comment was NOT a shot at you.......more of a shot at myself, since I have no excuse for not donating(just sllipped my mind........god knows how many things I fucking forget or dont get around to these days :D).

No need to explain. IMO donating is a good thing to do, but everyone has their own reasons for doing it or not doing it.

Brett
12-22-2004, 03:32 PM
Have YOU donated? Your entertained... I think you should donate to me because I seem to be the source of all your fun here...

Have I donated? Yeah about 5 1/2 years of my time and THOUSANDS of my own dollars for the abuse and ridicule. Not to mention starting Sarge off with a board years ago.

I think I've DONATED enough of my money and time to all of this, yes.

Thanks though. You looking for a hand out?

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 03:34 PM
Have I donated? Yeah about 5 1/2 years of my time and THOUSANDS of my own dollars for the abuse and ridicule. Not to mention starting Sarge off with a board years ago.

I think I've DONATED enough of my money and time to all of this, yes.

Thanks though. You looking for a hand out?

You're right... May I call you a fool?

Bill Lumbergh
12-22-2004, 03:36 PM

You looking for a hand out?

Can I borrow your copy of ou812?! I've been having trouble sleeping.........

ALinChainz
12-22-2004, 03:46 PM
Here is the delio PIG. Max is a mod. He knows SARGE is away dealing with the war. He has REAL people dying around him all day long. Max being a MOD should respect that and not be using Sarge's board for his own agenda. You guys stared this war and you have been RUTHLESS... Photoshopping, posting personal pm's, attacking new users, changing posts, copying posts from ignored users and even making aliases to try and get the goods on other members. That is respect for SARGE? Likeing him is one thing, respecting him is another...

Talk about hypocricy ... Jesus Christ.

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 03:50 PM
I am not a MOD, I have never photoshopped anyone pic. I have LOTS of pictures of people that I have never used or posted... I have lots of PM's with Rikk. Max, lms. DG... do I post them? NO. Trsut me there is PLENTY of ammo in some of them...Have never pm'd someone and asked them to PICK ON another user nor have I created an alias to try and get someone to send me pictures. I am just a user. max is a MOD... He sure doesn't act like one!

Brett
12-22-2004, 03:52 PM
Can I borrow your copy of ou812?! I've been having trouble sleeping.........

LOL, sure man I'm a giver.

Brett
12-22-2004, 03:53 PM
You're right... May I call you a fool?

You may. Stupid too.

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 03:54 PM
Nah Brett... Not stupid...;)

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 03:56 PM
LOL, sure man I'm a giver.

You better get it back from ou812MAx first... Oh know what? I think he lost ou812 when he came HERE... Convienient!

Guitar Shark
12-22-2004, 04:02 PM

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am TOUCHED :yankeeros by the fact that Fab cares so much about respect for Sarge, this site, and its members.

When she was banned here, she cared SO much for Sarge, this site, and its members, that she took it upon herself to create dozens of aliases to give all of us the benefit of her wisdom, even for just a few short minutes before the alias was banned. We are all better for it as a result of her giving, caring nature. And her RESPECT.

We really are not worthy to be part of the same board, because none of us have the respect for Sarge, this site, and its members that Fab does.

She gives so much, and asks for so little. It's enough to make me cry :cry2:

ALinChainz
12-22-2004, 04:03 PM
I am not a MOD, I have never photoshopped anyone pic. I have LOTS of pictures of people that I have never used or posted... I have lots of PM's with Rikk. Max, lms. DG... do I post them? NO. Trsut me there is PLENTY of ammo in some of them...Have never pm'd someone and asked them to PICK ON another user nor have I created an alias to try and get someone to send me pictures. I am just a user. max is a MOD... He sure doesn't act like one!

I'm not saying you are all at fault in this whole thing. I do know how we were friends once and how that went, so I do know a little. You have been a little ruthless yourself. I like you, always did, but man ... reading some of this.

You have used this site for your own agenda also. Creating all those aliases after being banned a bunch of times is that, and you had "conditions" that you wanted met beofre you stopped.

I remember Brownsound1 stepping in and suggesting people taking their personal battles to PMs, and everyone agreed. Didn't last.

I'm not saying its all you Fab. I know it isn't.

WACF
12-22-2004, 04:07 PM

Couldn't be bothered either....If you can not say it under your regular user name shut the fuck up.

WACF
12-22-2004, 04:08 PM

Couldn't be bothered either....If you can not say it under your regular user name shut the fuck up.

Although I do get a kick out of Ford's Satan and Jesus....

WACF
12-22-2004, 04:09 PM
Or say it twice...LOL....what the fuck is with that....

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 04:16 PM
I'm not saying you are all at fault in this whole thing. I do know how we were friends once and how that went, so I do know a little. You have been a little ruthless yourself. I like you, always did, but man ... reading some of this.

You have used this site for your own agenda also. Creating all those aliases after being banned a bunch of times is that, and you had "conditions" that you wanted met beofre you stopped.

I remember Brownsound1 stepping in and suggesting people taking their personal battles to PMs, and everyone agreed. Didn't last.

And I am not saying that I am not responsible for some of it either. However, I hold firm that I didn't START it. It could have ended long ago... Rikk and I tried and as soon as DG got pissed at me, it started Again... And I tried with MAX but DG lashed out at me he got HIGH and MIGHTY when I responded back. Bascially, they want to control who I get along with and who I don't. Rikk has said as much as loud as Max's actions speak. I don't play that way. I will not let people dictate things like...Oh, who my fiends are!

Fact of the matter is, Max is a MOD... he should behave like one. He is the only MOD here that behaves this way. Creating an alias to give negative votes and to try and get pictures from another user to use in a negative way is not MOD MATERIAL. Your a great MOD! The majority of MODS here are simply the best! Max just doesnt cut it... Good thing I dont make decisions around here.

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by WACF

LMAO!

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 04:18 PM
Al...absolutely excellent post.

I'm going to try one more time to handle this situation behind closed doors.

One more time.

and perhaps some of you fucks would start doing the same, or goto some fucking self-help group if you can't.

Either your ages are all fucking false, and the 10 year old generation have shitty parents who need to fucking watch their kids better...

or...

well...I can't think of an or.

Tomorrow, I swing into action.

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 04:20 PM
And by the way, I think I can evaluate my moderators on my own...

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Al...absolutely excellent post.

I'm going to try one more time to handle this situation behind closed doors.

One more time.

and perhaps some of you fucks would start doing the same, or goto some fucking self-help group if you can't.

Either your ages are all fucking false, and the 10 year old generation have shitty parents who need to fucking watch their kids better...

or...

well...I can't think of an or.

Tomorrow, I swing into action.

Shit! I hate when you get me wondering what you're up too!
Anyway... I'm done... I hope...;)

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 04:22 PM
And by the way, I think I can evaluate my moderators on my own...

Like I said... I don't make the decisions... I do however have an opinion...

Bill Lumbergh
12-22-2004, 04:25 PM

ALinChainz
12-22-2004, 04:27 PM
Although I do get a kick out of Ford's Satan and Jesus....

lol ... me too ... and when Elvis responds to them.

Funny stuff.

Andertime
12-22-2004, 04:46 PM
I hope Pojo lays the law down for good. I'm sure that I'm not the only one sick of this shit. This is a Roth board, not a fab board...

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 04:49 PM
He did and it's OVER!
Look for the FAB board to open next year! ;)

MERRY CHRITMAS EVERYONE!

Nickdfresh
12-22-2004, 05:17 PM
He did and it's OVER!

MERRY CHRITMAS EVERYONE!

I can hardly wait.

It's not that your outraged that there is another chic on this site that flirts with every shmuck that sniffs her and that is attracted to her deranged, childish rantings and contradictions...oh wait, that's you!

Long live the Fabulous Shallow Army.

GAR
12-22-2004, 05:21 PM
What could a Fab Shadow board possibly have to offer?

- biker beat-downs for those unloved-one of your choice for xmas..

- or a weekend at the stucco-ed up garage door known as 5150 "Studio(s)" ???

ALinChainz
12-22-2004, 05:25 PM
He did and it's OVER!

MERRY CHRITMAS EVERYONE!

Can Katy come over?

GAR
12-22-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I can hardly wait.

It's not that your outraged that there is another chic on this site that flirts with every shmuck that sniffs her

I would have chosen "flippered her prehensile tentacles at" for lack of an even better term myself.

I bet she's got a replacement for that Reindeer Jack antennae ball I yoked-off her Toyutta by now: I should push it out of my ass and do a switcher-oo on the poor vehicle once again and then post a "Hey Fabs, you sniffed my balls and didn't know it.." thread,

GAR
12-22-2004, 05:30 PM
Why are mods giving out IP addresses to users on this board at all? It's wrong.

What other things do Moderatirs often do on boards that are wrong, Brett.. think now..

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 05:34 PM
Can Katy come over?

Um... NO... But you can! ;)

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by GAR
What could a Fab Shadow board possibly have to offer?

- biker beat-downs for those unloved-one of your choice for xmas..

- or a weekend at the stucco-ed up garage door known as 5150 "Studio(s)" ???

All of the above! ;)

GAR
12-22-2004, 05:36 PM
HA - Fabs is the "hunted white meat" of EVH lore..

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 05:53 PM
Yeah...the IP deal is troubling...

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 06:03 PM
Nothin to worry bout Poj... I took a shot at them outting themselves upon my accuastion and they did! I think it was when Jenna's response to my pm asking her why she voted for me as "I'm an Old friend". I knew it was one or the other...

Brett
12-22-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by GAR
What other things do Moderatirs often do on boards that are wrong, Brett.. think now..
You tell me. Don't say banning because no mod can ban.

Rikk
12-22-2004, 06:15 PM

Just like BT or GUWAPO, huh? Somehow, by fighting with you, MAX is disrespecting the fact that there are people dying in Iraq? That's one of the stupidest things I've read here. Seriously, do you really believe this shit??:eek:

Angel
12-22-2004, 06:16 PM

WRONG! I also use my own name. :D

Rikk
12-22-2004, 06:17 PM
I am just a user. max is a MOD... He sure doesn't act like one!

Oh, so because he's a mod, he should shut the fuck up and tell you nice things when you tell him what a horrible father and husband is? Do MAX or myself ever go on about your abilities as a mother? Fuck no. We could. You're on here more than we are. But we don't. MAX, DG, Brett and a few others have more of a license than even I do to go after you. The only reason you haven't done shit to me is because you don't have anything. And you never will.

Dan
12-22-2004, 06:19 PM

I have a couple,guess who?

Rikk
12-22-2004, 06:21 PM

Yes, but I also know that every time she and I declared peace, it was she that broke it. Simple nuff. We're at peace, and then she'll suddenly go off in some thread. Or MAX is at peace with her and then she'll suddenly talk about what a terrible father he is.

What does she expect? Why does she get banned from EVERY board she's at? Why does she have literally a hundred enemies?

Rikk
12-22-2004, 06:22 PM
Rikk and I tried and as soon as DG got pissed at me, it started Again...

Yes, after you PMd me and threatened to me to call her off or else. Then you started publically going after me.

Psycho.:rolleyes:

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:23 PM
Jesus Christ...drop this shit...

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:24 PM
Do you all realize how fucking ridiculous this shit is?

I'm guessing no...

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 06:25 PM
Just like BT or GUWAPO, huh? Somehow, by fighting with you, MAX is disrespecting the fact that there are people dying in Iraq? That's one of the stupidest things I've read here. Seriously, do you really believe this shit??:eek:
Yes, because that is how POJO put it to me and ya know what? It made plenty of sense to me... and on that note, I have decided that I'm not going to argue with you anymore ...

There is enough hate in the world!

GAR
12-22-2004, 06:27 PM
(he doesn't get it -)

I'm referring to another VH-board that supports an alternative rothstyle. Know what I'm getting at?

GAR
12-22-2004, 06:28 PM
There is enough hate in the world!

Can't stand the heat?
- leave the kitchen.

Brett
12-22-2004, 06:28 PM
Gar, lol ok dude. Ok I'm slow today, fuck it's the holidays almost.

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:29 PM
tic toc...

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 06:29 PM
The Kichen? What's that???

Rebel
12-22-2004, 06:30 PM
lmfao...the more things change, the more they stay the same.

We need a "thread of the year" award. This would be a finalist, along with BT teary-eyed "farewell" :D

check yer balls at the door

POJO_Risin
GAR---

YOU started it...it's your fault...you bastard...every time I stop...you start...there can be no peace...

;)

GAR
The McD's utensils which you may own but choose not to use.

Brett
12-22-2004, 06:31 PM
BT's thread is the greatest fucking thread of all time.

POJO_Risin
And Rebel--remember that thing...you fucker...

it's on...

Rebel
LMFFFFFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

POJO_Risin
And Brett...jesus christ...after all that shit you caused...it's YOUR fault...

more Rebel though...

and of course Gar...

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:32 PM
And not the talk of BT's thread.

Holy fuck...you just won't stop...

you keep it going...

I'm not touching you...

Rebel
12-22-2004, 06:33 PM
Your just a sore fuckin loser busty lol

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:33 PM
I'm.....

not...

touching...

you....

Brett
12-22-2004, 06:34 PM
Well shit we know it's my fault....next.

Rebel
12-22-2004, 06:35 PM
well, i've made my brilliant contribution to it, better leave it to the professionals now :D

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 06:36 PM
Poj, you can touch me...

POJO_Risin
Well shit we know it's my fault....next.

Damn it...now you're agreeing with me...

see...I ask him to disagree...he agrees...

I ask him to agree...he disagrees...

motherfucker...;)

and then there's the thing with the truck, two horses, a cow patty and the milk truck...

Fabulous Shadow
I think it's just hormones...

Rebel
12-22-2004, 06:37 PM
Poj, WHERE"S MY SIG?!?!"?!?!?!?! Dammit!!!!!!!!!

Brett
12-22-2004, 06:38 PM
Poj, I really don't appreciate you bringing up that personal truck stuff on here. What a fucker.

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Rebel
well, i've made my brilliant contribution to it, better leave it to the professionals now :D

bastard...

now you've fanned the flames...

it's your fault...

mommy...he's being mean...he did it first!

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:39 PM
Bastard!!!!!!!

You started it...when you said my truck looked like Aunt Bessy!!!!!

BASTARD!!!!

Rebel
12-22-2004, 06:40 PM
i'm bout to go redneck up in here if i don't get my sig back!!!

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:40 PM
Poj, WHERE"S MY SIG?!?!"?!?!?!?! Dammit!!!!!!!!!

You fucking moron...NOW IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR SIG...

it's always gotta be the sig...

(on a sidenote...anyone not braindead would realize their sig only shows up on the first post on a page in each thread)

BASTARD!

IT'S YOU!!!!

Rebel
12-22-2004, 06:41 PM
my bad lmfao.

you threatened to take it away and sceered me :D

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:41 PM
Christ...now you call yourself a redneck!

fuckhead...

I can't believe you'd rip on yourself like that.

Unfuckingbelievable...

I'm calling the cops...

you just won't stop...

Rebel
12-22-2004, 06:42 PM
damn, i must be a dumb mf, i never noticed that, i'll be damned

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:43 PM
I THREATENED YOU!!!!!

BROWNSOUND...ICON....

HE'S LYING!!!!

JUST BECAUSE I SAID IT...AND POSTED IT...AND AM GOING TO DO IT...

DOESN'T MEAN HE CAN REPOST IT!!!!

HE'S LYING, AND BACKSTABBING!!!

you bastard...

I KNEW IT WAS YOU!

GAR
This thread is so jacked my knob is gonna pull out, and that's a good thing..

POJO_Risin
DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

ICON...BROWNSOUND...

Rebel called you dumb motherfuckers...

Rebel
12-22-2004, 06:44 PM
hell, i've been called worse than redneck plenty of times. i'm secure with my intelligence. ;)

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:44 PM
I knew it was you gar...talking about jacking knobs and shit...

IT'S A FUCKING CONSPIRACY!!!!

GAR
12-22-2004, 06:45 PM
Poj, you can touch me...

I recommend some water-based lubricunt and pair of surgical gloves if you do, POJO

Rebel
12-22-2004, 06:45 PM
Poj, I've got a PM from you about screwing a goat. Remember that hmmmmm?? You touch my fuckin sig and everything about you and "Misty" is out here. I got my finger on the trigger baby

GAR
12-22-2004, 06:46 PM
I reckon..

Heeyupp.. mm hmm... hmm hmm..

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:47 PM
INTELLIGENT! INTELLIGENT!!!!!

REDNECKS AREN'T INTELLIGENT!!!!!

NOW YOU ARE LYING

Now I know it was you...

after talking to Gar, then Brett...then Gar and Brett...

then Brett and Reb...

and Gar and Reb...

and after watching the last episode of The Family Man, which was a lie because it's on again...followed by the last episode of Newhart, the original 120 minutes thinking it was the headbanger's ball...followed by the King of Queens...

well...

after all of that...

I realize...

I'm...

Not...

Touching...

YOU....

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 06:47 PM
Geeze... do WE REALLY SOUND THIS moronic? *BLUSH*

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by GAR
I recommend some water-based lubricunt and pair of surgical gloves if you do, POJO

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

YOU KNOW I'M ALLERGIC TO THAT SHIT!!!!

YOU SEE...

THEY KEEP TURNING IT AROUND!!!!!!

Rebel
12-22-2004, 06:48 PM
Fuck....I thought we were friends, but now your friends with THEM. Kiss my ass Poj.

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by GAR
I reckon..

Heeyupp.. mm hmm... hmm hmm..

gar...I though you promised...

YOU PROMISED NOT TO FUCKING TALK IN REBEL TONGUE!!!!

LIAR...

IT'S FUCKING YOU!!!!!

YOU STARTED IT...

YOU...

YOU...

YOU...

BASTARD!

Rebel
12-22-2004, 06:50 PM
I'm gonna go start my own fucking thread.....

my sig is gone again, WTF?!?!?!?!?!

oh yea, first post

GAR
12-22-2004, 06:50 PM
It'th a mysthtewee how we do this, you know?

http://c3po.barnesos.net/homepage/lpl/fieldtrips/CRB/jason/medium_DSCN0874.jpg

THIS HERE FUCKING SHIT THREAD WE'S ON AINT NEARLY THE BIGGEST TARDED PILE OF FOSSILIZED FUCKING HUNK OF CRAP WE BEEN ON BEFORE BUT IT'S GETTING REALLY REALLY CLOSE BOYS

REALLY

REALLY

FUUUUUUCKING CLOOOOOOSE....

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:51 PM
Friends with them...THem...THEM!!!!!

you told me that you were friends with TH

and I was friends with EM...

I FORGOT WHO WAS WHO!!!!

Maybe it was TE and HM...

is that some kind of S & M deal?

jesus christ...

YOU SICK BASTARD!

Rebel
12-22-2004, 06:51 PM
i'm intelligent

GAR
12-22-2004, 06:52 PM
That's Supermodel DouglasBRAIN™ doing a Perry Ferrel with the arms at the top BTW.. from the Vegas VHCon 2004

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:53 PM
Homework assignment...

for anyone that's involved in this ignorant pile of shit that we are all climbing on every day to find good threads...

read the last two pages...

and when you actually think I've lost my mind...

realize that EVERYONE THINKS you fucking people that do this daily are 10 times past that...

have a nice day...

Brett, Reb, GAR...excellent job...lmfao...

bastards...;)

Rebel
12-22-2004, 06:53 PM
Well, my days here have ended. I've enjoyed meeting everybody, but I just can't deal with this anymore. The constant abuse of Poj and harrassing PMs have become too much to tolerate. And ever since GAR's "tongue" incident, I just can't deal with it anymore. Farewell all.....

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 06:55 PM
FUCK ALLS YA'LL!

I'm kidding! I get the point!

Rebel
12-22-2004, 06:55 PM
nice poj

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:56 PM
I'm leaving and never coming back...EVER!!!!

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 06:56 PM
ALRIGHT...I've changed my mind...

GAR
12-22-2004, 06:59 PM
..since GAR's "tongue" incident, I just can't deal with it anymore. Farewell all.....

WHICH?

Link me - wahddydisay??

(so I can see it again)

Rebel
12-22-2004, 06:59 PM

if you actually left and didn't come back, think of all the internet message board attention you'd miss out on, your life would be over.

puuuuullllllleeeeeezzzzzz

Rebel
12-22-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by GAR
WHICH?

Link me - wahddydisay??

(so I can see it again)

Originally posted by GAR
WHICH?

Link me - wahddydisay??

(so I can see it again)

it's a terrible example of the "reindeer effect"

GAR
12-22-2004, 07:03 PM
I have a shovel for that if you need..

Katydid
12-22-2004, 07:11 PM
PO JO, You need to make Flappo leave me alone. NOW he has posted his picture winking on his avatar and it says "Katydid=owned."

He stalks me everywhere I go, and my posts arent' getting on the board.

Word is his wife left him, and he needs a place to spend Christmas.

Rebel
12-22-2004, 07:12 PM
The circle is now complete..........

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 07:12 PM
Maybe you could spend XMas with him!

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 07:13 PM
The circle is now complete..........

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Rebel
12-22-2004, 07:14 PM
Really, the thread was missing something. Short bus musta been empty today.

GIT ER DONE!!!!

Katydid
12-22-2004, 07:16 PM

It did my threads when you did page after page of Mr. Grimsdale's name only...

POJO_Risin
12-22-2004, 07:17 PM
Wait...I thought I was Grimsdale?

guwapo_rocker
12-22-2004, 07:19 PM
I got the Casino Rama show cd's in the mail from LMS2 today!!

It rocks, excellent sound, and what a band!!!

It's great to have a boot of a show I was at.

Thanks LMS2!!!

Katydid
12-22-2004, 07:20 PM
Yep and I stand FIRM that it wasn't me. I admitted being Bi_Halen Lady in just a few short posts. I have remained FIRM that I was not Lady Blue. Why? Because I wasn't.

Fab you are bi? I kinda thought that when you asked me if I was a gay bitch the other day.

Sounds like you were hunting some bi stuff and RIKK and them caught you in the act...

GAR
12-22-2004, 07:29 PM
Katy must be a herpestologist or something.. she's so smart or something

Rebel
12-22-2004, 07:34 PM
Yep.....http://myweb.thump.net/705589/ebay/hil.jpg

Katydid
12-22-2004, 07:57 PM
Can Katy come over?

Who are you Red Rover?;)

Fabulous Shadow
12-22-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
Fab you are bi? I kinda thought that when you asked me if I was a gay bitch the other day.

Sounds like you were hunting some bi stuff and RIKK and them caught you in the act...

Yes, But I like men and women... Sorry Katy, nothing personal...

guwapo_rocker
12-22-2004, 08:04 PM
I really can't believe the quality of the sound on the rama boot,

it's awesome!!!

lms2
12-22-2004, 08:18 PM
You're welcome Guwapo.

rustoffa
12-22-2004, 08:22 PM
Dadgumm!
Nice avatar!

lms2
12-22-2004, 08:24 PM
TY.. I put it up when you asked me what happened to my last avatar...

aesop
12-23-2004, 01:58 AM

LMAO... You can check out any time you like...Ahhh shit you know the rest :)