PDA

View Full Version : Karl Rove can suck my fat one.

Roy Munson
02-04-2004, 10:06 AM
http://www.washtimes.com/world/20040203-113758-5226r.htm

I'm tired of all this spending!!!

40 billion to Africa...blah, blah, blah...let the illegal Mexicans keep working jobs in America that should belong to Americans...DAMMIT.

Alan Keyes for President.

Roy Munson
02-04-2004, 10:08 AM
I'm so fucking pissed right now I can't even make a good post.

I WANT A GODDAMN TRUE CONSERVATIVE IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

Roy Munson
02-04-2004, 10:09 AM
Alan Keyes!!!

FORD
02-04-2004, 10:15 AM
Start a "draft Keyes" movement, Roy. It worked for Wes Clark. And I'd probably vote for Keyes before I'd vote for Judas IsKerryot. Assuming he's opposed to the PNAC agenda, of course.

How about this: Keyes/Kucinich '04!! Let's piss off everybody in both corporatist parties :D

Cathedral
02-04-2004, 10:30 AM
Yeah, that would definately ruffle some feathers wouldn't it?

Kucinich, lol...The man is to extreme for this country to elect as President.
He'll have a hard time getting re-elected here in Ohio after exposing some of his views during this campaign.
Alot of people were offended at his "Cut and Run" stand on Iraq. I didn't vote for him in the frst place but those who did seem to be surprised at some of his principles...

I know one thing, Taft is out of here when his term expires. The only thing that kept him in office was the sheep voting Republicans which i was one of. I won't do that again.

Roy Munson
02-04-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Start a "draft Keyes" movement, Roy. It worked for Wes Clark. And I'd probably vote for Keyes before I'd vote for Judas IsKerryot. Assuming he's opposed to the PNAC agenda, of course.

How about this: Keyes/Kucinich '04!! Let's piss off everybody in both corporatist parties :D

I can't believe we actually have a similar interest in Keyes! Unreal. I never thought we'd agree on anything let alone a possible presidential candidate.

I don't know about Kucinich, though. I'd have Nader before I'd pick him.

Rock on, Liberal friend!

:eek:

John Ashcroft
02-04-2004, 12:27 PM
I think we should definitely draft Keyes. (We will have to wait till '08 though.)

BITEYOASS
02-04-2004, 01:22 PM
There needs to be more choices anyway besides Bush. And if worst comes to worst; I'm voting Libertarian!

FORD
02-04-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
I can't believe we actually have a similar interest in Keyes! Unreal. I never thought we'd agree on anything let alone a possible presidential candidate.

I don't know about Kucinich, though. I'd have Nader before I'd pick him.

Rock on, Liberal friend!

:eek:

Don't sign me up for the Keyes campaign just yet. I'm sure there's not a lot I would agree with him on. But I do respect the man, because he's upfront and honest about where he's coming from, and because he's not a neocon PNAC shitbag.

And because he had the balls to take the Michael Moore mosh pit challenge on TV Nation :D

Roy Munson
02-04-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Don't sign me up for the Keyes campaign just yet. I'm sure there's not a lot I would agree with him on. But I do respect the man, because he's upfront and honest about where he's coming from, and because he's not a neocon PNAC shitbag.

And because he had the balls to take the Michael Moore mosh pit challenge on TV Nation :D

Damn! I almost forgot about the moshpit incident. Wasn't there a RATM song playing in the background? LOL

FORD
02-04-2004, 06:49 PM
Actually, I believe it was. For some reason, I doubt Keyes was listening to the lyrics ;)