PDA

View Full Version : Marry Christmas from Fab~

Fabulous Shadow
12-24-2004, 03:07 PM
Just wanted to take a minute and a little web space to wish all my VH buds a Merry Christmas...

Special shouts to:

Roth and Roll
Carmine
Big Troubles
Guwapo
Pojo
aesop
Chelle
Brownie
TLR
Angel
Creed316
Dead or Alive
(I hope I didnt forget anyone)

Lastly...
My main man Eddie!
Dinner at my place tomorrow still stand Ed. I think I got thr Wine thing all figured out. Red and White are both good so I'm serving both...Pinot Noir and Chardonnay...

Have a Safe Holiday everyone! Party Hardy but DON'T drink and drive!

guwapo_rocker
12-24-2004, 03:16 PM
Happy Holidays, take a cab if you have to.........

SoCalChelle
12-25-2004, 01:15 PM
Just stopped in to say Merry Christmas and to let Fab know that Eddie won't be able to make it. He'll be busy over here. ;)

Roth & Roll
12-25-2004, 04:15 PM
Merry Christmas to one and all.

Stay safe and dont get so drunk that you end up pissing on the christmas tree. ;)

By the way, Eddie won't be visiting any of you..he's spending Christmas with the rest of his fellow winos at Grand Central Station in NYC....

Ozzy Fudd
12-25-2004, 06:35 PM
WHAAAAAAATT No Merry Christmas Ozzy !!!!
After all the Hours I've holding up your picture with one hand in the bathroom..I'm Crushed. well not really Crushed lol Merry Christmas Fab

Ozzy Fudd
12-25-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
After all the Hours I've SPENT holding up your picture with one hand in the bathroom..I'm Crushed. well not really Crushed lol Merry Christmas Fab

DeadOrAlive
12-25-2004, 09:21 PM
Merry Christmas Fab!!!

TLR
12-26-2004, 12:07 AM
Merry Christmas (about 10 minutes late-officially) to you too, Fab...

OUTAGAIN
12-26-2004, 09:48 PM
Marry Chrismas you too Fub. You look to good. I like yoo vary much. Chunky girl tern me on lot.

Coyote
12-26-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Just wanted to take a minute and a little web space to wish all my VH buds a Merry Christmas...

I may not know you that well (plus this might be a tad belated) but,

Merry x-mas to the woman who restored my faith concerning women in their 30's and their looks. ;)

Carmine
12-27-2004, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
After all the Hours I've holding up your picture with one hand in the bathroom..I'm Crushed. well not really Crushed lol Merry Christmas Fab

LMAO! Merry Christmas Ozzzzz.........

Fab~Thanks and Merry Christmas to you!
Now I need to figure out what I'm getting you for your Birthday!:p

aesop
12-27-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Coyote
I may not know you that well (plus this might be a tad belated) but,

Merry x-mas to the woman who restored my faith concerning women in their 30's and their looks. ;)

Wow...didn't you know? While men supposedly sexually peak at 19 (horseshit), Women peak at 40. So Fab hasn't even come into her own yet ;)

PS - Older women also tend to be MUCH less inhibitive in the sack...They actually enjoy themselves! Older Women RULE!!!!!!!!!

Uhhh...PS - Not saying that anyone here is OLD!!! Geeesh you people need to be less sensitive ;)

G-FORCE
12-27-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by aesop
Wow...didn't you know? While men supposedly sexually peak at 19 (horseshit), Women peak at 40. So Fab hasn't even come into her own yet ;)

PS - Older women also tend to be MUCH less inhibitive in the sack...They actually enjoy themselves! Older Women RULE!!!!!!!!!

Uhhh...PS - Not saying that anyone here is OLD!!! Geeesh you people need to be less sensitive ;)

Now THAT's how to cover your ass!!

Carmine
12-27-2004, 10:47 AM
So Fab hasn't even come into her own yet ;)

I plan on being there when she does.......;)

Coyote
12-27-2004, 11:20 AM

No, it's not that... Almost half of the women in my town just don't look good. No matter what age, ethnicity, or clothes. :(

*Word of the day: Goomba-esque*

Carmine
12-27-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Fab~Thanks and Merry Christmas to you!
Now I need to figure out what I'm getting you for your Birthday!:p

Ahhhah! I know what I'm gettin you Fab....:D