PDA

View Full Version : Fuck!...What happened?!?!?

distortion9
12-26-2004, 03:13 PM
I remember Christmas eve dinner, a couple of Sam Adam's. Next thing I know, I'm in bed with fever of 103.

Spent all of Christmas day in bed and on the couch chugging Nyquil and popping Chloraseptic throat lozenges (cherry....woot).

Pretty much the same today cept I had some fucking toast.

On a positive note....I still have an assload of presents to open.

frets5150
12-26-2004, 03:40 PM
"On a positive note....I still have an assload of presents to open"
That's fucked let me know what u got

FORD
12-27-2004, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by distortion9
I remember Christmas eve dinner, a couple of Sam Adam's. Next thing I know, I'm in bed with fever of 103.

Spent all of Christmas day in bed and on the couch chugging Nyquil and popping Chloraseptic throat lozenges (cherry....woot).

Dude, similar story here.... In fact, I haven't even seen my Christmas presents yet.

Hell, I haven't even wrapped some of the shit I bought for other people, because I woke up in this condition Friday and knew I wouldn't be seeing any of them.

There should be some fucking Universal law against getting sick on Christmas :mad:

ODShowtime
12-27-2004, 09:44 AM
Yeah, I got sick last week. I was ok for Christmas, but I'm still not 100%. I hadn't been sick for all of 2004.

Mike-adeth
12-29-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by distortion9

That sucks man