View Full Version : motley crue-pollstar

rustoffa
12-27-2004, 12:11 PM
Haleluja!
Vince can afford more cheeseburgers!
Moving to house of music.

bastardog
12-27-2004, 02:55 PM
I hope they put some shots of the Pam XXX videos on the show.

Their first tour show will be on Puerto Rico on feb. 14.............do I'm suppose to be proud of that????

I'm still waiting for Dio...

Panamark
12-28-2004, 02:28 AM
I hope this murders Van Hagar.

ALinChainz
12-29-2004, 02:50 PM
Damn, I saw Jimmy Kimmel's show when he had them on ...

Mick Mars is not looking like he's can make it, the dude is in horrible shape, ghastly.

Flash Bastard
01-02-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Damn, I saw Jimmy Kimmel's show when he had them on ...

Mick Mars is not looking like he's can make it, the dude is in horrible shape, ghastly.

There's a rumor going around that Mick will not be playing on any dates. According to the rumor, Dava Navarro from the Red Hot Chili Peppers will be filling in.

Funny how this comes to light after most of the dates have been sold out.

stringfelowhawk
01-03-2005, 01:12 PM
Mick has been sick for along time. He gets alot of flack because alot of people don't know it and just run their gators about him. I'm not a hardcore fan but I do miss the attitude they had back when nobody would fuck with them. He has some kind of degenerative bone disease. He has a limited range of motion. He's not even on my list of favorite guitar players but I'll give the dude props for trying as sick as he is. Its why he stands still on stage.

Doesn't anyone else miss the "its just music lets have a good time vibe"? Every damn body takes themselves so serious now. Its a big reason modern music sucks so fucking much. Just when we get a little hope with Creed retiring, we get some fucking GoldyLocks wannabe, they change their name and still suck more dick than working girl at the Bunny Ranch. Dude tries to show his vocal range by humming. I will leave all the obvious jokes alone. How cliche' is it for this ass pirate to stand on a hill and do the "Scott Stapp, I'm a martyr pose while screaming that leads into that halfwit trying to solo"?

Same with Leon Wilkinson....R.I.P. After the crash he was told he'd never play again. He had his arm broken and reset so he could still play base. If you look at concert footage post-crash you'll see he holds the neck of the bass up at an angle. Its because he couldn't straighten his arm out to hold it perpindicular to his body. He also had surgery so that he had to use a bag to go to the bathroom.. I forget what it was called but it was mentioned in a mag I was reading right after he passed away in August 2001. He had some serious medical probs after the crash but he still did it as much as he could.

Flash Bastard
01-04-2005, 09:23 PM
This is from BWBK.com....

Meanwhile, further Motley Crue news comes from the rumor mill, with suggestions guitarist Mick Mars is not going to feature very heavily in the tour. It's no secret Mick has been very sick over the last couple of years and MelodicRock.com has learned that there is a plan for Mick to tour with the band, but only appear during each night's encore and also all public appearances and autograph signing sessions.

That means the band will need a guitar player for the bulk of each night's show and to date, Tracii Guns and Dave Navarro are the two names linked with the band.

Tracii has spent much of the last month slagging of the band's new single - putting him on the outer and recently Navarro stepped forward with a comment of his own.

Via his website, Dave stated: "There is a rumor here that I might be participating in the upcoming Motley Crue tour. I have not been approached by anyone associated with Motley Crue. I do plan on going to see them. I just figured, "Hey, I have my own site, why not just set it straight now?" I pray for Mick's swift recovery if he is, in fact, dealing with health issues."

Mick Mars has talked of his current condition - most recently with Metal Edge Magazine. Here's what he had to say: "It's really rough for me being out on the road, it's rough keeping up with the schedule. It's rough enough for a healthy guy, but I weigh 112 pounds and I'm not fully recovered yet, and I've done all this stuff already that's really wearing me down faster than I can heal."

And on whether he can get healthy in time for the 2005 tour to start: "Probably by then. It all depends how much they're going to schedule in between. It's kind of like if you wake up from a deep sleep, and have to go straight to work and can't go back to sleep — you're going to be tired. You need to catch up on sleep before you can really be awake. I have to be healthy before I really start working again."

More details as they become available.