PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Jackson: Bush Would Have Left Jesus Homeless

rustoffa
12-27-2004, 12:25 PM
Jesse Jackson: Bush Would Have Left Jesus Homeless

President Bush has implemented economic policies that resemble those of the Roman Empire, which forced the baby Jesus into homelessness on the night of his birth, former civil rights leader Rev. Jesse Jackson said in a pre-Christmas rant late Thursday.

"In the last [Bush] budget, we cut housing again, and that was Jesus' dilemma. In Bethlehem, his family ended up homeless," Jackson told MSNBC's Campbell Brown.

"Rome was a wealthy country that left Jesus and Mary and Joseph, in a sense, homeless," he complained. "He was born an at-risk baby."
The GOP-bashing Democrat said that while Bush's re-election campaign had been successful in "marketing the language of religious values," the Bush White House isn't practicing what it preaches.

Jackson charged that under Bush's policies, the U.S. "appears to be indifferent toward the poor as we seek tax cuts and no-bid contracts for the wealthy; as we engage in wars of choice - driving our nation into isolation."

"Today we are celebrating the wealthy and war, not the poor and peace," he contended, while urging the Bush administration to "restore the Lyndon Baines Johnson vision where we wipe out poverty - not wipe out the poor."

FORD
12-27-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa

"Today we are celebrating the wealthy and war, not the poor and peace," he contended, while urging the Bush administration to "restore the Lyndon Baines Johnson vision where we wipe out poverty - not wipe out the poor."

Well, if Junior's going to imitate LBJ on the senseless stupid war thing, he might as well imitate him on something positive as well.

DEMON CUNT
12-27-2004, 12:33 PM
If you really listen to what Jackson has to say (instead of what the 'liberal media' says about him) you'll see that he makes perfect sense. I feel the same way about Sharpton.

Seshmeister
12-27-2004, 07:41 PM
I'm no expert but I thought in the fairy tale it says that Mary and Joseph were traveling to take part in a census not that they were homeless.

It also doesn't say anything about stables, how many magi(not wise men) visited or mention any animals in attendance.

FORD
12-27-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
I'm no expert but I thought in the fairy tale it says that Mary and Joseph were traveling to take part in a census not that they were homeless.

It also doesn't say anything about stables, how many magi(not wise men) visited or mention any animals in attendance.

Actually they did end up homeless, and exiled in Egypt because Herod considered Jesus "an imminent terrorist threat" and put out a hit on Him (and every other boy under the age of 2)

Seshmeister
12-27-2004, 08:53 PM
Herod's wife was called Doris.

I don't know why that's funny, it just is.:)

lms2
12-27-2004, 08:55 PM
And the meek shall inherit the earth.

rustoffa
12-27-2004, 09:31 PM
Jesse's all confused about baby's mama's and shit.

Classic dipshit guilt regarding his fatherless child and the bigmacculate conception.

Hopefully, someone 'ell up the meds and his flabbergasting hand gestures will evolve into strict signing.....negating all commentary.

Seshmeister
12-27-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by lms2

Speaking as one of the meek I think we've been screwed...

DLR'sCock
12-27-2004, 11:58 PM
history repeats itself over and over and over again....

i will keep watching....

LoungeMachine
12-28-2004, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by lms2

But NOT the mineral rights........

they go to Halliburton

LoungeMachine
12-28-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Jesse Jackson: Bush Would Have Left Jesus Homeless

"

Yes, but not before bombing the shit out of Egypt and occupying it until they voted.

Also the manger needs "restructuring".

Dubya Maximus:D

academic punk
12-28-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
[

Also the manger needs "restructuring".

Dubya Maximus:D [/B]

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE MANGER. THE MANGER IS FINE. ANYONE WHO SAYS THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE MANGER IS GIVING POWER TO THE...THE...uhm...FORCES OF...er...HEROD!!!

BigBadBrian
12-28-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
history repeats itself over and over and over again....

i will keep watching....

Change the channel. There's more on besides 24 hour news...like sports. :gulp: