PDA

View Full Version : Rumsfeld says 9-11 plane 'shot down' in Pennsylvania

DEMON CUNT
12-27-2004, 12:28 PM
Rumsfeld says 9-11 plane 'shot down' in Pennsylvania
During surprise Christmas Eve trip, defense secretary contradicts official story

WASHINGTON – Ever since Sept. 11, 2001, there have been questions about Flight 93, the ill-fated plane that crashed in the rural fields of Pennsylvania.

Here's what Rumsfeld said Friday: "I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten – indeed the word 'terrorized' is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be.

More... (http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=42112)

:confused:

LoungeMachine
12-27-2004, 12:46 PM
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite the slip up.

I knew it.

ODShowtime
12-27-2004, 02:18 PM
Come on guys. There's no way the United States would be able to dispatch an interceptor to the middle of the Eastern Seaboard within an hour's time when we knew we were under attack. The air force just isn't designed that way. :rolleyes:

DEMON CUNT
12-29-2004, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Come on guys. There's no way the United States would be able to dispatch an interceptor to the middle of the Eastern Seaboard within an hour's time when we knew we were under attack. The air force just isn't designed that way. :rolleyes:

DAMN YOU, BILL CLINTON!

ODShowtime
12-29-2004, 08:55 AM
yeah, and it was Clinton's fault. That's how they make retardicans buy it.

BigBadBrian
12-29-2004, 10:10 AM
Hey FORD, how many fucking duplicate posts on this shit are you going to tolerate? Your hypocrisy is showing through.

Nickdfresh
12-29-2004, 10:56 AM
How many are on the forum board?

FORD
12-29-2004, 11:24 AM
Where's the dupe thread? I see three Rummy threads, but they're all different topics.

LoungeMachine
12-29-2004, 11:30 AM
SOMEBODY PEED IN BBB'S CHEERIOS THIS MORNING

ODShowtime
12-29-2004, 11:30 AM
there's a lot of bitching to do about rummy

Steve Savicki
12-29-2004, 03:00 PM
there's a lot of bitching to do about rummy
Just kick him out of office.
Along with Junior and Dick ChainGang.

BigBadBrian
12-29-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Where's the dupe thread? I see three Rummy threads, but they're all different topics.

Here's one (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14951)

And this one (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14936)

And including this thread.

Excuses will be made.

Different topic.

Different slant.

Different perspective.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

DLRDUDE
12-29-2004, 10:31 PM
Finally, the truth be told. I have a pretty good idea where they came from too. Andrews AFB. I work in Alexandria, Va. in a hi rise. We were on the roof watching in horror like everyone else the Pentagon burning(the smoke anyway) All of a sudden a huge boom that literally shook or vibrated the roof. We ducked, thought something else was hit. But as it turns out there were two fighters that we could only see for a split second disappear. They must have kicked in the afterburners or whatever they're called. 20 minutes later they mentioned the plane had just gone down in Pa.

FORD
12-30-2004, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Here's one (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14951)

And this one (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14936)

And including this thread.

Excuses will be made.

Different topic.

Different slant.

Different perspective.

They are different topics. So therefore, they are not dupe threads.

DEMON CUNT
12-30-2004, 01:59 AM

Big Train
12-30-2004, 02:14 AM
The second one BBB quotes is the same fucking story...I'm with him on this one, bullshit detector going off Ford.

DEMON CUNT
12-30-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
The second one BBB quotes is the same fucking story...I'm with him on this one, bullshit detector going off Ford.

Does it really matter? Unless its obviously spam, can't we just let a couple go?

Dude, Paxil!

Big Train
12-30-2004, 02:44 AM
Not if it is a one-way street, which is what is fundamentally what we are upset about. Ford has a STRONG tendency to let things slide that he supports and get very strict on those he does not. Which of course, is bullshit.

No drugs needed, thanks..

FORD
12-30-2004, 02:51 AM

Maybe if AssVibe had posted an article, rather than just a link, that would be a better argument. And even then, the link is to a different article.

Ideally, merging the threads would be the best way to solve the problem, but this board's software is not configured to do so.

DEMON CUNT
12-30-2004, 02:57 AM
Not if it is a one-way street, which is what is fundamentally what we are upset about. Ford has a STRONG tendency to let things slide that he supports and get very strict on those he does not. Which of course, is bullshit.

You gotta admit that FORD is the "Daddy" of The Front Line. If you really don't like it, split. Otherwise stick around and kick the shit with us crazy godless liberals!

Bonghits!

Steve Savicki
12-30-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
You gotta admit that FORD is the "Daddy" of The Front Line.
Yeah, do Elvis and Love still post as much?

BigBadBrian
12-30-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

I really haven't seen Doc too damn much in the last several months. It's OK, on the whole FORD does a pretty decent job of modding around here.

Actually, my bitch was more at the members. In the past at the War Zone in DDLR or here in the Frontline, people wouldn't generally open up posts on the same topic if they knew one already existed. Trying to flame, er debate each other in different threads gets confusing. ;)

ODShowtime
12-30-2004, 09:15 AM
I agree that it's nice to keep it all together BBB. The rummy stuff got out of control because one thread had a very deceiving name.

Nickdfresh
12-30-2004, 10:58 AM

And you guys make WAY TOO BIG of a deal about the FORD thread locking thing. He hardly ever locks down threads except when people taunt him by making dupe threads

Nickdfresh
12-30-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

Do they post at all? Their avatars needs to go on a milk carton or something...

HAVE YOU SEEN ME?
http://www.naomisworld.com/pictures/elvis.jpg

Nickdfresh
12-30-2004, 11:02 AM
I agree that it's nice to keep it all together BBB. The rummy stuff got out of control because one thread had a very deceiving name.

Maybe we should sticky a "Rummy's a dick thread." Maybe not.

BigBadBrian
12-30-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
And you guys make WAY TOO BIG of a deal about the FORD thread locking thing. He hardly ever locks down threads except when people taunt him by making dupe threads

Shut your hole, newbie. You don't have tenure to make such a claim. :gulp:

LoungeMachine
12-30-2004, 11:38 AM

3,336 posts and he doesnt have "tenure" in your book:rolleyes:

ridiculous.

Nickdfresh
12-30-2004, 11:47 AM

Jesus dude, who's been SHITTING in your Cornflakeshttp://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/tutorial/doc/images/tm.gif lately?

Big Train
12-30-2004, 12:02 PM
Sorry to complain sirs...

It is a dupe thread, the other thread quoted has the same article with same fucking title as this. I'm just for consistentcy.

But "Dude I need to relax", don't call it like I see it.

Steve Savicki
12-30-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite the slip up.

I knew it.
I bet this will cost Junior's ratings like what, 7 points the last time I checked.

ODShowtime
12-30-2004, 02:20 PM
rummy is a big bum though

frets5150
01-04-2005, 10:54 AM
Dumbsfeld Lying Nah!!!