PDA

View Full Version : VH Links

Steve Savicki
02-04-2004, 02:47 PM
Well, reminiscin' (did I spell that right*?) from the ol' DLRarmy.com domain, I remember Brownsound sayin' bunches of ya came from the Links, so I thought I'd do this:

* ;) KANE

Steve Savicki
02-04-2004, 02:54 PM
** (option 7): yes, it is possible to do that. It's happened to me before on another site: went to register...

"Sorry, the webmaster had already pre-determined that you are not allowed to register for this board. Your e-mail was already blocked from registering."

azcrdnal
02-04-2004, 09:02 PM
i was banned but im not to tore up over it.it's just a fag sammy fan site.

MAX
02-04-2004, 10:05 PM
I primarily hang out in the non-music forums there. Sometimes some fucking tool will really piss me off regarding Dave and I'll go after them. Regardless, there are many stellar people over there that I consider to be great online friends. I love this place as well, it was missed very much and I'm soooo fucking stoked that it's back in circulation. Von's is also killa but there just isn't as much traffic. Anyway, I'm a lover and not a fighter!!! :cool:

However, here are my feelings and everyone at Brett's knows it as well:

:donkey: Fuck off Chedd Chunker!!! :monekyr:

And The Diamond fucking shines!!!! :killer: :rockit2:

Hecubus
02-04-2004, 10:21 PM
I came from the Dome....then here, then went to the Links, then Vonny's stellar site & then back here.

Killer =VH= options out there for us mental cases, but the Army will always be home.

DLR7884
02-04-2004, 11:11 PM
Never been there....but I did get kicked off of the VHML....

DLR7884
Thrice.

MAX
02-05-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Never been there....but I did get kicked off of the VHML....

DLR7884
Thrice.

You are too big of a prick too last over there (that is meant as a fucking compliment in your case my friend!) :rockit: Many stellar people over there but not if you want to talk Halen only. It's very gay Hagar friendly in the main forums. Regardless, Brett is a fucking cat. He just digs Eddie like we dig Dave's charasma. I don't get it either? COS....... :donkey: :donkey: :donkey:

DLR7884
02-05-2004, 12:08 AM
I also got booted from the VH.com message boards twice.

DLR7884
The truth hurts, so people ban me.

MAX
02-05-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884
I also got booted from the VH.com message boards twice.

DLR7884

Hey, what the fuck are those things? Help a dumbass (like myself) out? I've heard about these message boards for a few years. What in the fuck are they? Are they on Yahoo?

DLR7884, you are an inspiration for older dudes like myself! I'm glad to see that people a decade younger than me truly appreciate THE MIGHTYVAN HALEN and not that fucking Ronny McDonny wannabe!!! It's refreshing!!!! Just like a Fresca to seenbad.

DLR7884
02-05-2004, 12:54 AM
The VH.com mesage board was basically a blatent, yet boring ripoff of what we're doing here.

It sucked, so did the Nazis who ran it.

DLR7884
You can thank my 2 older brothers for getting me into VH, and other great music at an early age! :)

Panamark
02-05-2004, 01:32 AM
Why dont they just rename it to SH Links ??

MAX
02-05-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Panamark

Honestly, the MAJORITY of pro-bette fags are all newbies. Most of the chedd-chunker guys respect Rothfans just like I respect them. They just don't drink anything but overpriced, cheese-ridden, tekillyawannabe moonshine, take a shit, listen to "Balance" then call it the "King James" version of the VH world and are very easily entertained by that. It doesn't mean they aren't great people outside of the game. I can't help them if they have no intelligence regarding what VH once was?

Awww.... Fuck man, there are plenty of killer Holmes who represent over there!!! Brett isn't a Chedd Chunker fag, he's a fuckin' Edd-Hedd and a damn good guy IMHO!!! Many, many stellar people hang in non-music and elsewhere over there. Also, a lot of us hang at both but we never neglect our allegiance to DLR!!!

Panamark
02-05-2004, 02:21 AM
MAX, you are alright. Im glad they rebuilt your true home ! :D

Golden AWe
02-05-2004, 05:12 AM
I've never bothered to even register there...I'm not so interested on every possible discussion forum...especially on some Pro-Hagar one, even though I like Sammy ok...it's just that we all know the truth about Van Halen.

ThrillsNSpills
02-05-2004, 06:09 AM
I posted at Links that real VH was groundbreaking and jaw-dropping and that Sammy era was good for being 16 and falling in love. "this time it's forever", shit like that

Needless to say there was some commotion.

There seem to be many bozos posting garbage there. What color is Ed's toliet paper and goody Sammy's coming back. To each his own, I just don't get it.

flappo
02-05-2004, 06:56 AM
..i have been known to be banned there , yes

:)

Cato
02-05-2004, 07:03 AM
I registered there years ago but have never posted.
because there's no silly forum there.

ZahZoo
02-05-2004, 07:55 AM
I post where I please... I have no allegence to any specific VH board. There's cool people all over the internet as well as those who don't share common interests with me...

Steve Savicki
02-05-2004, 08:58 AM
I believe FORD already did :D (in a PM to me ;) )

Lou
02-05-2004, 11:22 AM
Where's the "Yes and I'm proud of it" option?

ericgtr
02-05-2004, 11:24 AM
Dudes, it's not a fair question at this site "rotharmy" implies militant Roth fans. Any site that likes both era's will immediately be dismissed as "pro Hargar" and labeled gay. It's like going to a Rush Limbaugh site and asking if they like democrats.

You people ought to be down right ashamed! No wonder you've all been banned for Christ's sake, listen to yourselves. Here, let me paint a little picture and let's see if you get the point, for this excersize we will use the names Neutral and Pro (for pro Roth). We'll pretend this is a thread here and some poor, unsuspecting bastard likes both Sam and Dave.

Neutral: Hi, I like both Sammy and Dave, they both gave us good music and I really love rothrarmy.com.

Pro: You are a fag with mud butt.

Neutral: Well, that's not very nice.

Pro: Why don't you go over to vhlinks and suck donkey dicks with all the other Spammy lovers.

Neutral: I kind of like this site though, it has lots of games and stuff.

Pro: Sorry we don't have Leisure Suite Sammy for you then.

Neutral: Hey, I like Dave just as much!

Pro: Here's how it works newb, if you like Gagar then you are a fag and we don't like fags around here (cept mcslapnuts, he's alright for a slinky wrist) so save that story for the links.

Neutral: I even went to see the Sam and Dave tour.

Pro: Thank you for making my point, it was the Dave and Sam tour you cocksmoker. Spammy Pajammy was lucky that Dave even let his whinny ass on stage.

Neutral: I head over at the vhlinks rumor mill that Sam beat Dave up and in the scuffle Dave's rug fell off and a dog ran away with it, is that true?

Pro: Dave is a 5th degree black belt in eight styles of kung fu and called Sam out, Sam then curled up in a fetal position in the corner and cried for his mommy.

Neutral: Thanks for the clarification on that, I have learned the error of my ways and will now focus all my hatred towards Sam and all my love and compassion towards Dave.

All in fun fella's, let the flaming begin! :D

diamond den™
02-05-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Well, reminiscin' (did I spell that right*?) from the ol' DLRarmy.com domain, I remember Brownsound sayin' bunches of ya came from the Links, so I thought I'd do this:

* ;) KANE

Yeap, I got banned after 4 posts. Flappo put me up to it. :)

Sammy Who??
02-05-2004, 11:26 AM
I was banned there Aug. 2002 or so. I tried to re-register sometime last year but that hypocritical son of a bitch Brett set it up so I couldn't post only view.

Let's let bygones be bygones heh Norton?

But, I'll let you in on alittle secret I still post there. :D

seenbad
02-05-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by ericgtr
Dudes, it's not a fair question at this site "rotharmy" implies militant Roth fans. Any site that likes both era's will immediately be dismissed as "pro Hargar" and labeled gay. It's like going to a Rush Limbaugh site and asking if they like democrats.

You people ought to be down right ashamed! No wonder you've all been banned for Christ's sake, listen to yourselves. Here, let me paint a little picture and let's see if you get the point, for this excersize we will use the names Neutral and Pro (for pro Roth). We'll pretend this is a thread here and some poor, unsuspecting bastard likes both Sam and Dave.

Neutral: Hi, I like both Sammy and Dave, they both gave us good music and I really love rothrarmy.com.

Pro: You are a fag with mud butt.

Neutral: Well, that's not very nice.

Pro: Why don't you go over to vhlinks and suck donkey dicks with all the other Spammy lovers.

Neutral: I kind of like this site though, it has lots of games and stuff.

Pro: Sorry we don't have Leisure Suite Sammy for you then.

Neutral: Hey, I like Dave just as much!

Pro: Here's how it works newb, if you like Gagar then you are a fag and we don't like fags around here (cept mcslapnuts, he's alright for a slinky wrist) so save that story for the links.

Neutral: I even went to see the Sam and Dave tour.

Pro: Thank you for making my point, it was the Dave and Sam tour you cocksmoker. Spammy Pajammy was lucky that Dave even let his whinny ass on stage.

Neutral: I head over at the vhlinks rumor mill that Sam beat Dave up and in the scuffle Dave's rug fell off and a dog ran away with it, is that true?

Pro: Dave is a 5th degree black belt in eight styles of kung fu and called Sam out, Sam then curled up in a fetal position in the corner and cried for his mommy.

Neutral: Thanks for the clarification on that, I have learned the error of my ways and will now focus all my hatred towards Sam and all my love and compassion towards Dave.

All in fun fella's, let the flaming begin! :D

This is poetic in nature. You are a scribe with the keyboard and monitor as your muse and it's CLICKIN' BABY!

Sammy who, do you really think we don't know you? you little bitch? :) Hmmmm? You small man. lol

Max, throw me a fresca.

Noonan! :)

*remember, lover, not fighter* ;)

meanstreet
02-05-2004, 04:36 PM
Many of those guys at the VHForums are EXTREMELY gulible when it comes to RUMORS. I've posted shit about Melod-i-CROCK coming clean, dispelling their "sources", just basically telling them to PROVE that the Hagar reunion will in fact happen (even though to date we've still heard absolutely nothing official). Not that I neccessarily WANT it to happen, I just to them to attribute some sort of PROOF that these rumors are real.

So many of those guys are so brainwashed that they applaud that guy every time he says "More News Coming" BLAH FUCKIN BLAH

Anyways, If anyone over there even hints at being negative towards melod-i-CROCK they jump down their throats for NOT believing! It's friggin crazy man!!!!!

FORD
02-05-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey, what the fuck are those things? Help a dumbass (like myself) out? I've heard about these message boards for a few years. What in the fuck are they? Are they on Yahoo?

I believe he's referring to the Pasture Dump. Hell I got banned from there 3 or 4 times myself (and for those keeping track, Satan was also banned twice and even the Lord Jesus Christ was banned once)

Basically, if you didn't have wool, you didn't belong there. And when the Dump finally collapsed under the weight of it's own hypocrisy, the entire flock of sheep migrated over to Links. I warned Brett what they would do to his board. He didn't listen. Now he's stuck with the brain dead Chedheads. Oh well.....

PHOENIX
02-05-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki

* ;) KANE

Dude.......... dont tell me its you?

Steve Savicki
02-05-2004, 05:50 PM
Lou, you're a Mod; edit the first option and add your words. :D

PHOENIX - damn where IS KANE?

azcrdnal
02-05-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I believe he's referring to the Pasture Dump. Hell I got banned from there 3 or 4 times myself (and for those keeping track, Satan was also banned twice and even the Lord Jesus Christ was banned once)

Basically, if you didn't have wool, you didn't belong there. And when the Dump finally collapsed under the weight of it's own hypocrisy, the entire flock of sheep migrated over to Links. I warned Brett what they would do to his board. He didn't listen. Now he's stuck with the brain dead Chedheads. Oh well..... very well said ford but brett is a sammy fan. so he likes all of the sheep over there.

MAX
02-05-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
Max, throw me a fresca.

Done man! We'll have fresca at the "fag dog" wedding reception in light of champagne! Fuck Dom Perignon, bring on the "Caddy Noonan" carbonated beverage! :p ;)

*remember, lover, not fighter*

Yep, I remember and that's why I said it!!!

MAX
02-05-2004, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Basically, if you didn't have wool, you didn't belong there. And when the Dump finally collapsed under the weight of it's own hypocrisy, the entire flock of sheep migrated over to Links. I warned Brett what they would do to his board. He didn't listen. Now he's stuck with the brain dead Chedheads. Oh well.....

Thanks FORD! Luckily, I was only a lurker regarding the pasture dump. Also, you were gone from Brett's about a week before I signed on. I don't know if you remember this, but at the exact time the Army went A.W.O.L. a few miles back, You and I were talking about Southern Utah and then it went down. I'm sorry but my memory is crazy. I remember dates, times and years of everything.

Anyway, I doubt you remember but if you still want to know anything more about Canyonlands let me know?

Little Texan
02-06-2004, 01:58 AM

I redesigned their logo to better fit the site.

MAX
02-06-2004, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan

LMAO!!! That is funny but as I've previously stated, for the most part it ain't the fucking case over yander. Most people who have been around get it. It's just the young pimple-poppin' nerds that love cheese and are ignorant to Classic Halen. As FORD might say, sheep don't live too long. They end up as either chops, shank, mutton and their collective scraps wind up as gyro meat.

Yet, a fucking diamond shines on and fucking lasts!!!!

Panamark
02-06-2004, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Little Texan

You Sir, are a true artist !

Steve Savicki
02-06-2004, 08:55 AM
Den- what in blazes did you compose within 4 posts?

Max - I cannot believe there are people ignorant to Classic VH, but I suppose the younger you are, the bigger the odds.

Sammy Who??
02-06-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by seenbad
Sammy who, do you really think we don't know you? you little bitch? :) Hmmmm? You small man. lol

nice try seen you don' know squat :D